Quadruplets - Cover

Quadruplets

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 21: Part 2

Fiction Story: Chapter 21: Part 2 - Intro, we meet at registration prior to our junior year. Chapter one is about the start of our journey together, backtracking to explain my story to my grandchildren. Hopefully I can make it interesting as I am not a writer by any stretch of my imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Petting   Nudism  

Note: I am sorry for ignoring this story for a while. An issue with my computer deleted a number of files, most have been restored and I rewrote this chapter. It became much too long, henceforth pt 1 and pt 2. This is being posted as chapter 22 because I figure out to post it as part two. Thanks for your patience. I am still working with markf52 as editor of my stories. If you have read every chapter you may have noticed a change in the way I write and tell the stories. Most of these changes are per his recommendations. Thanks Mark for your encouragement and guidence.

I could tell mother was smiling when she said, “Call it a mother’s intuition. If he is going to meet with the judge, I want him, his wives and the lawyers to have some protection. And Jerome, your little trip will be canceled if you don’t wear them. We had a telecom with the Chief this morning and he told us what is going on at the resort. They are moving a small army onto the resort grounds. The Chief has a guy in one of the blinds with your guys. Their forces have doubled since Zach left and have control of both buildings. He thinks something is up, their informants indicate that they are turning all stones and may even know where you are now.”

Zach was laughing, “I will make sure it is done, they will have their vests on when we depart. I am also going to pull my guys out. We have all the intel we need for now. Pulling them out will give me more than enough personnel to guard this hanger and keep everyone safe.”

My father said, “Jerome, please call us when you return to the hanger tomorrow. Depending on what the judge decides, we will make a decision what to do at that time.”

I sighed, “Yes father, I will do as you request. Talk to you tomorrow.”

We disconnected and I looked at my team, “Zach, get your guys out of there as soon as it is dark. If what my father says is true, they have over 40 armed men on sight. Then call the Chief and set everything up for tomorrow morning, and please, get the latest info he has.”

We left the office and went out to the main cabin. I must have had a concerned look on my face as Liu and Ming quickly came to me. Liu asked, “Master, what is wrong?”

I decided not to butter coat anything I said, “It appears the local gang has stepped up their presence at the resort. My parents want us to come home. They are allowing us to attend the meeting tomorrow morning. We have to call them as soon as we return from our meeting and decide what to do at that time.”

As I said this, Zach came rushing into the main cabin. He said, “I just got off the phone with the Chief. He told me that the judge assigned to our case has been in a major traffic accident and is in the hospital. A new judge has already been assigned to your case. Jerome, this judge is being investigated for possible gang ties. He would like you to cancel your meeting and forget about the resort as your parent’s request.”

I thought for a moment, and then said, “I don’t think they will try anything at the courthouse, especially since we are entering from the roof. Let’s keep the meeting and see what comes out of it. Then we can meet with my parents and decide what to do.”

Everyone was silent when I looked directly at Zach, “If it comes to it, do you have enough explosives on sight to bring down both buildings. I am looking at future options. If our new judge doesn’t agree with our findings, we may need to at least prevent the gang from opening the resort as a potential source of legal funds.”

Zach smiled at me, “No, I don’t. But I bet your friend the Chief does. Are you thinking what I think you are thinking? You do remember that he will be here in the next 15 or 20 minutes. We can discuss this option when he arrives.”

While we waited on the Chief to arrive, I sat with my wives who were showing their nervousness in recent developments. I asked, “Well my wives, what do you think I should do about this situation?”

Jade spoke up for them, “Master, we are not comfortable with any part of what is happening. Then hearing that there is a small army of heavily armed men guarding the resort only makes it worse. We also know and understand that you hate to walk away from a bully and that’s what they are. We are with you in whatever you decide to do.”

Jade’s statement had quite an effect on me, as it hit home, I had tears in my eyes. Looking at Jade I said, “Jade, how do you know exactly what to say to get my attention on what really matters. I have been making decisions with my ego with no thoughts for those around me. You said exactly what I needed to hear to make me look at the whole picture. Thank you.”

My wives circled me with their arms in a hug of support. Mai stated, “Master, whatever you decide, we are with you and have been since the day we met.”

When I looked at them, I knew they would have my back. I said, “Ladies, I can’t put one of you at risk. My parents are correct, it may be time to cut our losses and move on. We need to meet with the Chief and hear where he stands on this. I know he has been talking to my parents.”

Sydney approached and asked, “Master, would you like anything? We are starting dinner, but you missed lunch today.”

I smiled at Sydney and answered, “How about something light and something to drink. I am not very hungry. Please ask around and see what everyone thinks. Thank you for everything you do Sydney.”

I watched as Sydney went around the cabin. When she reached where Zach and Tiffany were sitting, Tiffany said something to Sydney and she walked away toward the galley with a smile on her face. A minute later she returned to me with a highball glass. Handing me the glass Sydney said, “Master, it was highly recommended that I bring you something to sip on.” She handed me the glass and laughed as she walked away.

I looked toward Zach and Tiffany and they were both smiling at me. I toasted them as I thought, “They make a very good-looking couple. I hope it works out between them.” As my thoughts were on Zach and Tiffany, Zach looked at his phone, stood and went to the cabin door. My eyes followed him as the Chief came into the main cabin. Zach led him over to where I was relaxing and they took seats.

Without any preamble the Chief said, “I had an officer on patrol contact me. He was making the rounds and as he was heading toward the resort, he was stopped by two men dressed in security uniforms. My patrolman asked them why there were so many cars parked at the main building. One of the security guards told him that the new owner had a work crew on site. My officer asked if he could do his round and be on his way. The security guard responded that everything was under control and no problems. Wisely, my guy didn’t challenge him and wished him a nice day as he made a U-turn and left the site. He then reported to me about the incident.”

Zach whistled as he shook his head, “They aren’t hiding from us and are blatantly taking over.”

The Chief didn’t look happy as he looked at me, “Jerome, you need to get out of here and let me handle these guys. If they take possession of this resort without legally acquiring it, this city is in deep trouble. Because of the funds raised from resort operations, their cancer will slowly infect the entire city and their boldness will only grow. I found out that the judge you are meeting with made his request to take over your hearing about 15 minutes before the accident. Though I can’t prove it, I know he is involved. I am starting to believe that the leader in jail was just a puppet and the judge is his master.”

I was in thought as the Chief said this and could only think about getting my wives and crew to safety. I looked at the Chief and stated, “We will leave after my meeting tomorrow morning. I will do what I can to expose this judge and have my crew ready to take off as soon as I return. Chief, I have to protect my crew above everything else.”

I looked at Zach and asked, “What do you want to do?”

I could see anger in his eyes as he said, “Jerome, if you don’t mind, my team and I will stay behind and support the Chief.” He turned to the Chief and asked, “How much explosives can you acquire and what types?”

Shocked, the Chief asked, “Zach, I pretty much have access to whatever you need. I need to know what you intend to do with explosives?”

Zach was smiling at the Chief as he said, “Chief, I have a couple of guys who are explosive experts. They can make anything we need from shoulder launched bombs to grenades. One of them is also an expert at bringing down buildings. She has been the lead engineer at some of those highly publicized Vegas hotels that were brought down on television. One way or another we will deny these criminals their coveted legal cash cow.”

The Chief looked at Zach, “That will be the last option. I had a meeting with the mayor this afternoon and he wants this resort open for business with Jerome in charge. Our economy is growing as it never has in the past with international investment. His concern is that it isn’t reaching the people who need it most. Your family is known to pay your people well for the work they do. This resort will bring in a minimum of three to four hundred jobs for those who need them most. He was extremely upset to find out that most of the jobs went to gang members instead of real trade’s workers to build this resort. I will get a list of what is available to me and get back to you.”

Zach said, “Chief, please send me the list as soon as you can and I will get my people working on what they can create from what is on it.”

The Chief stood and shook our hands, “Jerome, I will see you in the morning at 0830. The only people who know you are flying to the courthouse outside of this hanger are the pilots and the judge.”

Walking the Chief out of the main cabin I said, “We will be ready. Jade and Liu will be my security escorts along with Alicia and Elaina as my legal counsel. See you in the morning.”

When I returned to sit with Zach he was on his phone. Taking my seat, he disconnected and said, “My two guys and the undercover cop are out of hazards way. They will drop him off at the station and come to the hanger. Some of my crew have gone to pick up all of our gear and will bring it here where we will set up a base camp in the hanger.”

I smiled at Zach, “Are you telling me that they are going to set up their tents in the hanger?”

Zach laughed, “They have to sleep somewhere. Why not here, this way they can set up perimeter patrols and bring all their gear. We also have quite a bit of food supplies that we can provide Sydney and Jonathan. I will have my cook meet with her when he arrives.” Zach was looking over my shoulder, “Jerome, I believe you are about to be in some kind of trouble. Your wives are sneaking up on you back. I am going to retreat to a safer position and speak with Tiffany for a few minutes.”

Zach was laughing as he walked away toward Tiffany. I called over my shoulder, “Zach, you are a coward.”

Still laughing he answered, “Of those four women, of course I am a coward, I’ve seen them fight. Together, they could hurt me. Good luck.”

Mai sat on my lap and said, “Master, after dinner, we are taking you to bed. You have a big day tomorrow and you need your rest. Destiny and Simone are going to have to wait for some other time for your attentions.”

Tiffany was walking by to join Zach and heard what Mai said. She was smiling when she said, “Master, of all you survey and a 5’2” woman tells you what to do.”

Mai smiled at her and said, “We have one Master, but he has four Mistresses. Sometimes we need to make sure he is taking care of himself or we take care of him. Tonight, is one of those times.”

Barbie came and joined our little party and smiled at Mai, “May I borrow him for a little bit before dinner? I reviewed the video’s he took at the resort today and I have some ideas to share with him.”

Liu smiled at Barbie as she said, “You may borrow him to go over what you have. But no lap dances this time. He needs to be on top of his game tomorrow. We have no idea what will happen.”

Barbie smiled at Liu and said, “You’re no fun, I will do my best to stay of of his lap.”

Ming stood next to Barbie, “I will come with you and make sure his hormones don’t make him do something he shouldn’t.”

The banter between me and my wives seemed to lighten the mood in the main cabin. Ming took Barbie’s hand and led her to my office and I followed.

Naomi appeared at my side and took my hand, “May I join you, I can’t wait to see the look on your face when she shows you what she came up with.”

I smiled at Naomi and asked, “How much input did you have with her presentation?”

Naomi smiled at me and said, “I gave her some menus and a few pictures that I had emailed to me and she did the rest. Master, she is wonderful and has a vivid imagination. Of course, all this depends on us actually acquiring the resort and then being able to wrestle it away from the gang.”

I smiled at Naomi and asked, “Has she done any work on our plans for the airport expansion and additional resorts in California? We can’t forget what she is doing with Chloe.”

Naomi smiled at me and replied, “She sent a file to Chloe while you were playing around at the resort this morning. Chloe called me and said she can’t believe how much she has accomplished while we are working on the resort down here. Master, we believe you created a monster when you made her a project manager. She is even working on a few restaurants I am having built in Germany. You better have Jimmy expedite you new aircraft, she will need this one soon.”

I laughed, “I will call him and let him know. He may have an option we can use until his is finished with it.”

After everyone took their seats, Barbie started her presentation. “Master, Naomi provided me some pictures of four restaurants you already own. These are some of your best performing restaurants you own around the world that were specifically picked by Naomi for this site. Of course, one of them is the Peruvian restaurant here in Lima. You have already rescued that one from the local gang and Naomi has hired a new management staff to replace the one you fired. It is a brother and sister and they are doing a good job of running it for you, though it has only been a few days.” Barbie went through the pictures of the existing property. Then she went through some sketches of the same restaurant at the resort site updated with a more upscale décor of current style and fashion.”

Barbie opened the next file and explained, “These pictures are of an English tavern and sports bar. Its menu has choices from all over the United Kingdom which is mostly comfort food. They also have a selection of American bar selections, stuff like salads, wings, and burgers. This will be our casual dining restaurant.”

“This next one is the number one restaurant in Paris, France. Naomi saved it from going out of business at the request of our local management team. It fell on some hard times when their chef passed away unexpectedly and they couldn’t find a suitable replacement for her. After Naomi gave them the go ahead to purchase it, they were able to hire a chef who agreed to use all of her existing recipes. He was given the approval to submit his own recipes for approval of the management staff. Within a few months of him taking over, it became one of the go to places in Paris. He has even consented to come here and train the staff to manage and prepare food as he does.”

“Master, this last one is for you. Japanese food is huge throughout Peru. It will be based on your number one performing restaurant in your entire portfolio of properties that just happens to be located in Tokyo, Japan. Their sushi chef and executive chef are also going to spend a month out here to train the staff in how to prepare each dish.”

“As we discussed for the two resorts you are going to build in the US, food from all the restaurants will be able to be ordered from anywhere on the site. A special casual dining area with be set up on the patio outside the pool deck for those who choose to eat outside along with a more formal experience provided inside.”

I was stunned at the detail of her sketches of each restaurant. “Barbie, this is absolutely fantastic.”

Barbie blushed as she looked at my desk, “Master, I didn’t tell you everything about my college education. I started out as an art / interior design major. After my freshman year I discovered that interior designers barely made ends meet financially. Their average pay is between $18 and $25 dollars per hour. In most states, it is difficult to make ends meet. That’s when I changed over to project management. They are in high demand and make $40 to $80 dollars an hour depending on experience level. I can live on this quite well in almost any part of the country.”

I was laughing when I said, “I didn’t hire you to be an artist, but I am very glad that you have that ability. It will come in quite handy like it did for this presentation. How long have you been studying art? You are very good.”

Barbie blushed and shyly said, “Thank you Master. I have been taking art classes most of my life. It was also my mother’s passion.”

We were relaxed and discussing much about nothing when there was a knock on the door. Jonathan was let in by Ming. Jonathan said, “Dinner is ready and everyone is gathering in the dining room except for the troops. There’s just too many of them. Sydney decided to give them a thrill and took their meal down to them.”

I laughed and asked, “Did she get dressed or go as she was?”

Jonathan laughed, “She doesn’t wear clothes any more, that is unless she has too. She went as she was. You should have seen the jaws hit the floor. She was on the stairs heading back to the aircraft before it really sank in for most of them. Zach followed her into the main cabin and asked her not to do that again. His troops are nervous as it is without being all hot and bothered on top of it?”

As we walked into the dining room Sydney carried in a platter of vegetables. I smiled at her and said, “You little cock teasing minx. How could you tease our troops like you did?”

She looked at me with a playful look on her face and touched her chest with her hand as she said, “Me? What did I do?”

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her on her forehead, “Honey, the troops have only heard about the way we live. We don’t have to feed their fantasies by showing them your lovely and very sensuous body.”

She was still in her over acting personality as she said, “Oh, I never thought about it. I haven’t had clothes on since I climbed aboard the aircraft. I’ll try not to let it happen again. Maybe Jonathan should deliver the food next time for the ladies.”

I looked in her eyes and saw only love as I said, “That would only be fair.”

On the other side of the dining room Jonathan asked, “Do I have any say in this, I am not the exhibitionist my sister is?”

He was answered by a chorus of, “No.” from all of the ladies. Then everyone laughed as this was the standard answer to all men in his position.

That set the tone for dinner. There was a lot of joking around and laughter.

After everyone finished eating, the cabin crew cleaned up the dining room and we heard the dishwasher start. Tiffany came out with a tray of deserts followed by Tammy carrying a tray of drinks. Tammy handed me the only highball glass on the tray, “Master, here is your glass of crown, which according to my sister is your drink of preference.”

I smiled at her and asked, “My wives have informed me that you and Maya will become my new wives when we arrive home. They say that they are planning a ceremony to celebrate you and Maya as you join them as my wives.”

Tammy blushed, “That’s what I am told. Are you sure this is what you want?”

I took the tray from Tammy and pulled her onto my lap, “Tammy, I trust my wives implicitly. They have never led me astray in choosing the ladies in my harem. You really impressed them when you rejected their idea because you thought that place was meant for Maya. It showed them that you truly had my best interest in mind and that you listened to what everyone said.”

Tiffany came over and picked up the tray Tammy had been carrying and passed out the drinks around the table. As she did, Ming took the seat next to me and said, “Tammy, my sisters and I are placing you in charge of making sure our husband gets a good night of sleep tonight. There is to be no hanky panky as he needs to be rested in the morning for his meeting with the judge. You may cuddle, but he really needs his rest. Can you do this for us? We need to assist Destiny and Simone’s recovery from the whooping they were given by Jade and Liu. Not only are their egos bruised, so are their bodies. We need to fix both if they are going to join our team.”

Tammy shyly looked at Ming, “I will do as you request and make sure he gets his rest. I am also tired today from last night’s activities and working all day cleaning the bedrooms and cabin area.”

Ming took Tammy’s hands and looked lovingly in her eyes, “Tammy, it is time for you to be able to refer to him as our husband. You and Maya are going to join with us when we return home from this trip. Tonight, my sisters and I have decided that you must cuddle him as if he is yours, because he will be soon. That is what each one of us considers him. You need to also become his as you did last night.”

That broke the ice as far as Tammy was concerned. She giggled and said, “I became his when he cuddled me on the office and let me know that nobody would ever hurt me again if he could avoid it. I felt like I was home as his warmth and love enveloped me. I felt him pry me out of his lap when it was time to leave. Whenever I am within sight of him, I know without a doubt that I am safe.”

We continued to talk with our friends and family until Tiffany came over and said, “Tammy, it is time for you to take your husband to bed so you can both rest. I pushed you a little too hard today, but you did a wonderful job. I can tell you are regaining your strength and I am starting to see my loving baby sister return to the way she was.” Tiffany turned her attention to me as she said, “Thank you Master, for bringing her back to me. Now take her to bed so you both can get some rest.”

Tammy and I took a long shower together. We cleaned each other’s body with slow loving strokes. Though we were both aroused, the shower was not sexually driven. It was all about becoming familiar with each other’s body. After our shower we took our time drying each other’s body. After completing our evening rituals, we crawled under the covers and Tammy snuggled into my arms. I pulled her into a spoon position and we both sighed contentedly. I looked toward the ceiling and thought, “My wives sure know how to pick them, and this feels so right. Tammy fits perfectly into my body.” Tammy was breathing evenly as I slowly joined her in slumber.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.