Quadruplets - Cover

Quadruplets

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 20

Fiction Story: Chapter 20 - Intro, we meet at registration prior to our junior year. Chapter one is about the start of our journey together, backtracking to explain my story to my grandchildren. Hopefully I can make it interesting as I am not a writer by any stretch of my imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Petting   Nudism  

Note: I have to tell you, I love this story. I never intended it to be what it has become. I can’t wait to see where my dislocated mind takes me and the main characters. Chapters will be slower on the upload. I am out of material and writing from scratch. Each one will be written out of my imagination as this story goes wherever it leads me. I did take some liberties that may or may not be doable, it is just a story. I am still working with markf52 as my editor, thanks Mark for your encouragement during my weeks of writers block.

Alicia gasped, “Are you telling your husband to sleep with us?”

Ming smiled, “No Alicia, I am telling him that the two of you need a man to take care of your needs and he is the best one for the task. I suggest you do as I request, and yes Master, I know about Tammy, she is already waiting for the three of you to join her. All three of them should put you to sleep tonight.”

Elena looked at Ming in surprise, “You mean you already have one woman in his bed waiting for us?”

Ming continued to smile at the twins, “Tammy is a very special young woman. She was drugged and gangbanged as a virgin sacrifice at the same high school we went too. Our Master saved us when the football team had their sights on us for the same treatment. Our Master is trying to help Tammy recover her self esteem and confidence. Her psychologists are on the plane with us and they approved her to receive our special type of love. I am asking you to participate in helping her.”

Ming laughed, “I believe the four of you will have a wonderful evening. All three of you will be calling him Master by morning. Naomi, do you know if they are going to accept the job as our Peruvian Account Managers?”

Naomi smiled at the twins and answered Ming, “They haven’t answered me yet. I think I will ask them again in the morning. I believe they will be more likely to answer yes.”

I stood and looked from Naomi to Ming, “Naomi has been doing a wonderful job for me. Will you and your sisters make sure she gets a good night’s sleep?” Turning my eyes back to Naomi, her passive smile turned into one of lust.

Ming laughed, “You want all six of us to gang up on Naomi or just your wives?”

I smiled at Ming, “I will leave that up to you and your sisters. I need Naomi well rested in the morning. We have to make sure everything is in order to meet with the judge, day after tomorrow.”

Ming smiled at Naomi, “Master, as always, your wish is our command. Please come with me Naomi, you are going to have a wonderful evening. I promise you will sleep well tonight.”

As Ming left with Naomi in tow, I stood in front of the twins, “Ladies, as much as I would love to devote tonight to the two of you and your pleasure, we have a young woman to help return to a complete woman. She was drugged by two girls she thought to be her friends and then gang raped by the football team and cheerleaders and she has been a mental mess ever since it happened. She was so bad off that her parents kept her in a drug induced state most of the time. It was bad enough that she may as well have been in a coma. Everyone around her felt that she was on the verge of taking her own life to rid herself of the ghosts of what happened.”

“The young lady you are about to meet, was that young lady a few days ago. One thing that is helping her is what she witnessed me do about a year after her attack. The football team’s gang leaders were trying to coerce the young ladies who are now my wives into attending one of their parties as their next virgin sacrifices. My wives and I were only friends at the time, but I saved them from going through what happened to Tammy. She is currently leaning on the belief that I will protect her and keep her safe. She is 100% correct in her assumption, I will protect her with all that I am, but she needs to develop faith in herself. That is what we are going to start developing tonight.”

I smiled at them and said, “You do not have to do this if you do not want too. It is something that I must do for her. Her life may be in the balance with how tonight is handled. We cannot have her backslide into where she was a few days ago. Will you help me love this young lady back to who she once was?”

Alicia and Elena looked at each other. It appeared they were communicating in the way that only twins can communicate. They turned to me smiling, “Yes, we will help you. We have been watching you most of the day and tonight and know your heart is in the right place. You really do consider everyone on this plane to be your family. We see it in you and we see it in them.”

I looked in each of their eyes and said, “Thank you, let’s see if we can help this young lady become more.”

I led them into the master bedroom where Tammy was sitting against the headboard reading. The twins closed the door and didn’t move into the room. I sat on the bed next to Tammy and smiled at her. Before I could say anything, there was a knock on the door. Alicia opened it and Jade walked in and sat next to me.

Jade said, “Master, may I speak with Tammy for a moment? Ming brought her in here to be comfortable and read in piece. She didn’t explain what may happen tonight.”

Jade smiled, “Tammy, they are not here to gangbang you. They are here to love you the way that you are ready to be loved. Abigail and Ava asked our Master to comfort you in any way you wish to be comforted. If you only want him and the twins to hold you and sleep with you, that is ok. If you want them to pleasure you until you pass out or anything in between, that is also acceptable. You are in complete charge tonight, the Master is your slave and you are his Mistress. In the morning, he will be the Master again. Do you understand?”

Tammy smiled, “So, they will do anything I ask them to do?”

Jade smiled at Tammy and nodded her head in the affirmative.

Tammy laughed, “Since they took me away from my parent’s care, I have heard so much about his magic tongue. I would love nothing more than to feel that magic tongue pleasuring me.” Tammy looked at the twins and said, “I would love one of you lie on each side of me, suckle my breasts and kiss me. Your lips are so full and sweet. Please take turns kissing my lips.”

The three of them looked at each other, nodded their heads and did exactly as requested. When Jade stood to leave Tammy said, “Where do you think you are going? I thought you were part of the package as well.”

Jade smiled at Tammy, “If you would like me to stay, I will. How may I serve you?”

Tammy rolled her eyes as she had her first mild orgasm, “Please sit next to me and let one of the twin’s pleasure you. I would love to taste your breasts.”

Jade sat next to Tammy and embraced her. Then she kissed her full on her lips as she slipped her tongue in her mouth. Tammy responded in kind to Jade’s kiss. Tammy looked down at Alicia who had moved between Jade’s legs as she enthusiastically provided Jade pleasure.

Tammy’s hips started bucking and her sole focus turned to me as my tongue licked from her anal rosebud up between her moist vaginal lips and flicked her clit. Tammy was moaning out loud when she begged, “Please don’t stop, oh God ... that feels so good.” I pulled Tammy down the bed so she was laying flat on the mattress.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and gently nibbled on her pebbling pleasure spot. Tammy started moaning, “Yes, oh yes. Please more ... Oh ... oh ... oh, please more.” Tammy raised her hips as another larger orgasm worked its way through her body centering in her womanhood.

I slowly inserted a finger between her vaginal lips and slowly pistoned in and out until I touched the rough area of her G-spot. Almost instantly, Tammy experienced another orgasm. She yelled out, “Please, make love to me. OH ... MY ... GOD ... please make love to me. I have to feel you inside me, now.”

I was still working her G-spot when I asked, “Are you sure?”

Tammy was still in the lingering throws of orgasm when she yelled, “I have never been surer of anything in my life. Make me forget what those bastards did to me.”

I heard the laughter in Jade’s voice as she said, “Master, she is ready for you to make love to her body and spirit. We all know that she will never leave your side. We have started her training to become part of your security team. We signed her up for pilot’s training when we arrive home along with her sister Tiffany. When we finish her training she will be our Mistress and head up your security team. We see her as the strongest of all of us and will always take care of us and you.”

I looked at Jade as she had an orgasm on the tip of Alicia’s tongue. After Jade regained her senses she continued, “Master, your wives, we have discussed this at length between us, even the two new ones. We all agree that her potential is unlimited. Please trust us in this. It won’t happen overnight, but in a year, you will see the change in her. Now Master, make her yours and let us take care of her future.”

I moved up Tammy’s body and positioned my manhood above her womanly entrance. Elena took charge of my shaft and rubbed its tip between Tammy’s very wet pussy lips. Alicia whispered in my ear, “Go easy my Master, love her slowly and gently.” Elena then controlled my entry into Tammy’s cavity. As I slowly pistoned in and out until I was almost balls deep, Jade said, “Give it to her Master, make her yours.”

As I pushed into her depths, Tammy screamed out, “Oh Master, I have wanted this ever since you held me in the offices. Please, take me as yours. I want no other man to own me like I want you to own me. You can share me if you wish, as long as I can be with you always.”

Jade yelled at me, “Master, stop treating her like a child. She wants all you can give her and more. Own her Master, make her yours, make this woman yours and yours alone.”

Jade finally broke through my resistance as I gave Tammy all I had to give. Tammy was moaning, “Yes, yes, yes, that’s exactly what I need. Don’t stop Master, please don’t ever stop loving me. I give myself to you, forever.” When Tammy looked in my eyes, I saw deeply into her soul and knew that she was absolutely sure of her decision. As I pistoned in and out of her and as my seed filled her, I saw her eyes roll back in her head as she yelled out in passion and passed out below me. I moved to her side and spooned her to me. When Jade, Alicia, and Elena filed out of the room, leaving us spooned together with my arms around her, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke the next morning, Tammy was still out cold and we hadn’t moved all night. I lay there watching her sleep until Tiffany came in to let us know breakfast was ready. When Tiffany left the room, Tammy sleepily asked, “Did you mean what you said last night, that I can be with you always?”

I smiled at her and said, “Tammy, I never say anything like that unless I mean it. If that is what you want, my wives and I would consider it an honor to have you with us, always.”

Without dressing, we left the bedroom and as we entered the main cabin, my wives along with their two sisters and two women I haven’t met approached and surrounded Tammy. Liu looked at me and said, “We need to talk to your new wife.”

I smiled and replied, “Liu is there anything I need to know?”

Liu smiled, “Jade told us that she explained everything to you last night. It is now our turn to explain it to Tammy. We started her training two days ago after we landed. Abby and Ava say that she is ready and is up to taking on her new responsibilities as your number one wife. They said that you are exactly what she needs. We will have to find a new cabin attendant to take her place and will take care of that for you. Tammy has so much more to offer than any of us knew, even Tiffany, her sister.”

Mai brought the two new women forward and introduced them, “Master, this is Simone and Destiny. They are here to try out for the last two personal security positions to complete your team. They told us that Zach said to stop by and see if they qualify to be part of our team.”

I looked at the two very fit six foot tall and beautiful black women and smiled at Mai, “They certainly qualify on the first requirement.”

Mai laughed, “Yes Master, they are definitely hot. After you and the attorneys leave to conduct your business, we are going see how they stand up in one on one sparring. One will spar with Emma and the other will spar with Gina. If they pass that test, we will let them rest and then Jade and I will spar with them and see how they work as a team. According to Zach, they are both considered to be on the top shelf as snipers and small arms usage. If they meet all of the other qualifications, they have agreed to train the entire security team in their specialties and we will train them in ours. That includes Tammy.”

Ming then said, “If they pass that test we will see how they handle step three. If they pass step three, you get them tonight for step four. So try and not exercise too much with the twins. You will need to be able to try them out. They already know and agree to participate in each test. Today is going to be a very tiring day for them. Can we eat now?”

I looked at Ming and said, “Yes we can have breakfast now.”

Liu pushed Simone and Destiny in front of me. Without taking their eyes off my manhood, they slowly removed their clothes. They could have been twins. They were both six feet tall with very athletic bodies. Their breasts were exactly what I love, a little over B-cups, but not quite C-cups. When they removed their panties, Jade slid her finger between their vaginal lips and allowed me to smell each one. Then she looked in their eyes and said, “Ladies, we need to clean you up a little. Our Master likes everything down there to be clean, smooth and ready for him at all times. I promise you will like the way it feels also.” As Liu finished with them, I noticed their legs tremble and a glistening between their thighs. I thought, “They really do want this.”

The eight naked women surrounded Tammy and led her to the breakfast buffet that Sydney and Jonathan put together for everyone. Being the Master, I ate last. Barbie grabbed my arm and asked, “Master, may I eat with you? I have some data to present to you in regards to the two new resorts. I believe you will be quite happy with what I have. Naomi and I talked to your parents and they are leaving it totally in your hands. They didn’t say anything, but I got the impression that they are going to retire when we get home from Peru. Your father asked Naomi to have you, your security team and your (Finger Quotes) new wife with you when you arrive home. When did you get a new wife?”

I laughed and said, “Barbie, those four little witches have been planning out my life for me again. You and I may find out more tonight, but I think they are referring to Tammy.”

Barbie giggled, “When did Tammy become one of your wives. I thought to myself, ‘My God, I love the way her face lights up when she laughs or smiles.’

I said, “I believe it happened sometime in the last few days. Let’s eat breakfast with everyone else and then go to my office. You can tell me all about your plans for the resorts in a quieter place and without interruptions.

Barbie and I were joined by Naomi and the lawyers for breakfast. Naomi said, “Alicia, Elena and I discussed our offer to make them our Peru resort account managers. Though they were initially not interested in the positions, after last night they are more than interested. They can handle all the legal issues and will need to staff up from there.”

“I explained about our PA program, verses secretaries and the need for their PA’s to be totally trustworthy and loyal to them and the company. I explained that it eliminates the need of a secretary and creates a position of responsibility. The PA will take over their responsibilities when they are away from the office, I reminded them, this is the reason for their need for total trust and loyalty.”

“They asked if they could hire their younger sister as their accountant. She graduated from the university about two years ago, but is having a rough time at her office. Though she has been there since graduation, the owner is still using her as window dressing for new clients with few real responsibilities. Lately, he has been inviting her to join clients for business dinners and he is hinting that she could help him bring in more accounts if she was a little friendlier with prospective clients.”

“She would love to quit, but the job market is down right now. The owners she has interviewed with, even the women owners, all want her to be friendly with their clients. You think we are hot. She is the hottest of the three of us. When we go out and enter a restaurant, it’s obvious that all eyes are on her. She has an almost regal way of carrying herself. The thing that is most appealing about her is that she doesn’t know how truly beautiful she is. She is much like your wives in that way”

I was thinking about what Naomi was saying, “I like the idea of them managing our Peruvian office. For the most part, all of our restaurants have good management and staff, except the one our local gangster was trying to take over. What are we doing about that one?”

Naomi replied, “Remember the restaurant we used to spirit away Alicia and Elena? It is being run by four of the grandchildren of the previous owners, which from time to time causes issues when they disagree on something. Turns out, there are two from each of the grandparent’s children. To avoid future issues, both sets have started looking for other options before it has a negative effect on the one they are managing. One set is going to take over for the manager we fired and had arrested. I asked them to discuss it between themselves and get back to me this morning on what they decide. I expect their call in the next few hours. I know all four of them and it is the grandsons causing the problems with their male egos. I talked to the granddaughters and they agree with me. All four of them are good managers. As Alicia and Elena expand our business interests, we can move the granddaughters into management of the new restaurants. Maybe even over the resort and its restaurants.”

I looked at Naomi, “Do you really think the granddaughters would be interested in managing a swingers resort.”

Naomi smiled back at me and said, “You never know until you ask. As you learn when you raise children, any question not asked is always a no.”

Still looking at Naomi, “Ok, at least for now, can I consider the issue of restaurant management is handled or being handled?”

I smiled at everyone in our little discussion, “Alicia and Elena, thank you for coming on board to manage our Peruvian office. I am not sure when we will be ready to open an office unless we take over the resort without any major issues. Then we will open an office as soon as possible. Please look for suitable office space with room for expansion. My guess is there should be five or six people to get you started and we can evaluate from there. I have to meet with Barbie for a little while, then we can tour the resort and go over what we are going to discuss with the judge tomorrow. I think that Tammy and Naomi should go with us.”

Barbie and I went to my office and went over everything she has been putting together over the last couple of days. I told her how impressed I am with what she has done in such a short period of time. Then she dropped four papers in front of me. “These are the quotes from the highest rated architectural firms in the area of our offices to design your two new resort hotels. I am still trying to find someone to design the airport expansion and facilities. It appears to be a very specialized area of architecture that is driven by the FAA, we didn’t even cover it in college. I was thinking, maybe your friend Jimmy has an idea of someone who can handle it for us.”

I asked, “Is this everything for now?”

Barbie stood, came to me and sat on my lap. She said, “There is one more thing. Naomi has selected six restaurants from around the world that we own. She thinks they are the best ones we own and should be built along with the resorts. She also selected a few of our pubs and taverns to serve as casual dining places. I was thinking, maybe you should use the same concept here.”

As Barbie was talking she gripped my shaft and aligned it with her opening and lowered herself down to my lap. She slowly lowered herself until I felt my shaft press against her cervix. She continued until the head of my shaft entered her cervix and she sighed. “Master, I love the way you fill me. I hope that you have room for me on your dance card as your harem fills. I would hate to be denied the feeling you give me.”

I smiled into Barbie’s eyes, “You are a part of my harem and will always be welcome on my dance card. Especially, over the next few years while you oversee the building of the two new resorts and expansion of the airport. There is going to be quite a bit of stress and I have no idea how you are going to handle all of the updates required to fix the resort here. That may be a little too much for your plate to hold. I am always available to you for stress relief. Anytime, anywhere, or anyway you need me.”

Barbie replied, “I guess I am going to have to hire a personal assistant like everyone else.”

I laughed, “You may need two PA’s until I can find someone to help Sydney oversee the restaurants and whatever she feels she needs to have done for their upgrades or improvement.”

I saw the lust in Barbie’s eyes when she started to really ride me. I was meeting her each time she lowered her body and soon she was moaning out loud. I heard the door open and Liu was standing next to Barbie. Liu leaned and kissed Barbie on her lips as her hand moved down her tummy to massage her clit. Barbie’s motions became erratic when she screamed out in orgasmic pleasure. Her entire body was trembling as Liu continued to rub her clit to bring her to a second orgasm. Barbie collapsed into my arms and laid her head on my shoulder, her breathing was a little labored.

Liu leaned to my ear and whispered, “Master, the twins are ready to leave. Tammy came out of bedroom meeting looking like a new woman. We fitted her with some of our clothes and applied a little make-up. I think you should ask her to join the three of you on your trip this morning. She has been very bored as a cabin attendant. I think she is too smart and has much more to offer us in another capacity. I believe we should send her to school to become a paralegal, at the least.”

Barbie heard what Liu said, Barbie looked at me, “Master, I was thinking of her as my PA. She is so smart and catches on very quickly. If you allow me to mentor her, I will make her a project manager that will give me all the help I need in the future. Please give me the chance to mold her into someone she can be proud of?”

I looked from Barbie to Liu, “My loves, I know your hearts are in the right place. I have noticed that she deserves a chance to become more than we ever thought she could become. You both know that I have offered her pilot training through her multi-engine right seat certification and license. I will take Tammy with us today and discuss options with her and let her know we all feel that she has more to offer. I will not lead her in any direction. This decision should be hers and hers alone. By the way, Naomi is going with us too.”

Liu and Barbie looked at me. I noticed that their jaws had dropped in a look of surprise. I said, “My loves, you appear to be surprised. What did I say or do to surprise you now?”

Liu was the first one to regain her senses, “Master, we should never be surprised when you put our needs before your own. You always want what is best for us and though I have known this since high school, I am still surprised every time you do it again. Someday, I may not be surprised as you have never let us down. I love you more every day and I know everyone else feels the same way, even your new lawyers are quickly coming around.”

Barbie smiled, “Jade told us all how you handled Tammy last night. She explained how you went at her speed and let her be your Mistress and direct your love making.”

I asked Liu, “How did your meeting with Tammy go?”

Liu replied, “I would say interesting, when we told her we wanted her to be one of your wives, she started to cry. Next we told her that we also wanted to train her to be one of your security guards, she stopped crying and had a shocked look on her face. She asked if that was why they started to train her in martial arts. We told her yes, that it is exactly why we started to train her. Finally we told her that we were going to train her to become your number one wife.”

“This is where she surprised us all. She said no, that place is for Maya. We didn’t even know that she knew who Maya was. Ming asked Tammy how she knew Maya. Tammy replied ‘I don’t know her. But whenever I hear anybody talk about her, it is always how much she loves the Master and how much he loves her. How he would do anything to protect her and even showed it when he saved her life from her drunken father.’ I asked Abigail and Ava if they knew her and they told me that even though her father did the surgery that ultimately saved her life, they wouldn’t have had that opportunity if it wasn’t for the Master’s quick actions in helping her. They said she would have been dead before they had the chance to save her without his intervention.”

I stopped their rambling, “Liu, can you find Tammy bring her in and talk to us? “I believe she may be onto something. We have all learned how smart Tammy is, but she is showing some real intuition here, basically from observation alone.”

Liu jumped up and said, “Yes Master.” And she left the office.

After Liu left the office, “Barbie, I believe we should have my wives take part in this discussion. Only bring the four of them and not the ones who don’t know Maya. Will you find them and ask them to join us?”

Barbie said, “Yes Master.” And she left the office.

Liu returned first with Tammy on her heels. She looked at me and asked, “Did you bring me in here to talk about Maya?”

I smiled at Tammy, “No I didn’t bring you in here to talk about Maya. I asked you to join us so we can call Maya and talk to her. As soon as my wives join us, we will make the call.”

I smiled and shook my head. I heard them before all eight of them squeezed into my office. I laughed and said, “Ladies, I only need my first four wives. They are the only ones who know who Maya is.”

Jade looked directly in my eyes and stated, “My Master, we are a team, we do everything together. We are here for Maya and Tammy, our sisters.”

I nodded my head and picked up my phone and called Maya on speaker. She answered, “Hello Master, to what do I owe the honor of this call?”

I replied, “Well sweetheart, first off, I have missed you and needed to know how you are doing?”

Maya laughed, “If Mai was doing her job, you would have known that I am finally getting out of the hospital tomorrow. I don’t expect you to be here because you are in Peru, somewhere, fighting a war against some gangsters.”

I looked at Ming who said, “Master, she only told me last night. We have been a little busy. I haven’t had a chance to tell you.”

I said, “Ok, that is good news. But, you are avoiding my question. How are you doing?”

The other end of the phone was silent for a few breaths when Maya said, “Doc Stan says that my heart is still weak, but sitting in the hospital will not make it better. He has set me up with in home physical therapy, three times a week. Master, I met her this morning and she is very hot. I think you should meet her.”

I laughed, “Maya, I believe my dance card is full enough. What is the plan for your physical therapy?”

Maya said, “In the beginning, only body weight exercises and walking. As my body and heart become stronger, they will continue to add increasingly elevated exercises. Doc Eva believes that it will take at least a year before I am fully healed. Both Doc Eva and Stan think my body will be completely changed by the time I am released from therapy and what your wives have threatened to do to me. But my Master, I believe you called for something other than my physical health.”

Mai laughed, “Maya, you always were and are quite perceptive. We did call you for a specific reason. We have an issue that only you can help us solve.”

Maya sounded shocked as she replied, “Mai, I can barely get out of bed to go to the bathroom without assistance and a walker. You and your sisters are the strongest and most capable women I have ever met. How could I possibly be of assistance to you?”

Jade took over, “Maya, when it comes to passion and tenacity, you are correct. Now that there at eight of us, we need what we really lack, leadership beyond the Master. Individually, every one of us can be and are leaders. But, as a group we lack the one go to person to lead, when it was the four of us, my sisters turned to me for that leadership. Then we added Gina and it became a little mixed up. Then Emma joined us, there are now three in that position. This made things a little worse because we have three to look to for leadership. We now have two more applicants to join us. They are very capable but still need to go through the interview process.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.