Quadruplets - Cover

Quadruplets

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 2: Learning about the family business and turning 18

Fiction Story: Chapter 2: Learning about the family business and turning 18 - Intro, we meet at registration prior to our junior year. Chapter one is about the start of our journey together, backtracking to explain my story to my grandchildren. Hopefully I can make it interesting as I am not a writer by any stretch of my imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Petting   Nudism  

We started dating, not just each other but friends we made on campus as not all college classes were offered online. I also discovered that the girls had a little quirk. They were not interested in dating the same guy all the time. Since they were identical, they would draw names and whoever they drew would be who they went out with. Swapping boyfriends or dates without them knowing was something that excited them.

Since I was spending so much time with them, I could tell them apart and enjoyed calling them the correct names within hearing range of who they were supposed to out with. Though the guys kind of figured I couldn’t tell them apart any better than they could, it still planted seeds of doubt. To say that I was on board with their game is a bit of an understatement, I just wanted to have fun with it too. The girls knew that I liked them all and didn’t mind swapping them around. Our relationships were not sexual, we are all still virgins.

The girls turned 18 a few months before I did and as my 18th birthday approached, they wanted to take me out to celebrate.

I explained that my parents had already planned something for the three of us on my 18th birthday this Thursday. I asked them if we could celebrate my birthday a couple days later on Saturday night, if they were available.

They readily agreed and we made a date. I must add here that our relationship has not been physical in any way.

They asked what my parents had planned and I told them that I had no clue. They just told me they wanted to take me out and I figured they wanted to do something special for me. Little did I know that I in for the surprise of my life?

At 5:00 on my birthday I met my parents, downstairs, at our steak house for dinner. I noticed they were very upbeat and all smiles, and secretive when I asked what we were going to do. They just said that it will be a surprise.

After we ordered our meals, my father started telling me that we would be visiting one of our more profitable businesses. He went on to explain that it was outside of city limits on about 500 acres of land that is covered in natural forest as it had been for centuries. He went on to say that it was a private club that catered to the extremely wealthy from around the world. The only way in is by helicopter or by our private train station, which insures total privacy and is guarded by the best security force and systems that can be bought and installed.

I sat there staring at my father and asked what kind of club needed that kind of security. As I asked my question our meals arrived.

My father replied that it is difficult to explain, I would need to see it myself to fully understand. He added that the most important thing is to never discuss this club with anyone outside of its grounds. The members are an extremely private group of men and women who live stressful lives and confidentiality is very important to them. He then said that we should eat as our helicopter would be ready to pick us up at 7:00.

After our meal we returned to our condo and changed into high end business attire. It was very close to 7:00 and I knew the airport was over 30 minutes away. I asked my father if we were going to miss our ride and he just laughed.

He said, no son, we will not miss our ride.

As he said that he reached out and touched a panel on the wall I didn’t see until my father touched it and a section of wall opened into an elevator. I looked at him open mouthed, my parents were all smiles.

My father looked me in the eye and said tonight you will finally learn about our family’s wealth and reach around the world. While your mother and I were building our business empire we lived a casual normal life so you wouldn’t grow up to be one of those rich spoiled brats you read about in all the tabloids. We wanted you to grow up balanced and well adjusted. Our one mistake was in protecting and shielding you from too much of the world.

As my father was talking, we walked up to a helicopter sitting on the roof of our house. My father told me that I was going to start my real training to take over their business empire. His one suggestion was that I kept everything to myself and to try and keep living as we have been. What he was telling me was that I needed to stay under the radar and not flaunt our wealth, pretty much as they did.

Our ride lasted about 20 minutes and upon landing, we exited the helicopter and entered a hanger like building, my parents leading me into an elaborate office.

My mother placed her hand on another nonexistent panel and we stepped into an elevator which took us down to a private office.

I assumed it was where my parents managed whatever club they had set up.

My mother explained that the only helicopter allowed to land on that pad was theirs and that only two people had the code to enter the elevator we exited. I looked at her and asked what code, there was no keypad. She replied, offhandedly, that their hands were the code and that mine would be added and coded also.

She continued saying that this office is actually a bunker located three stories below ground and is surrounded by six feet of solid concrete. She walked across the room and pressed another hidden panel, probably, also coded to her hand; it opened into a tunnel that looked long and dark. She told me that this tunnel ended at the corporate airport on the outskirts of town. She also explained that they owned and operated it as a private corporate airport. It ended at an office just like this one below their corporate hanger where their business jets were maintained.

I gasped and said “jets”, as in plural.

Mother smiled and said, yes jets. Continuing she said there is also a people mover type train that runs between the offices. It usually stays by the airport office unless we call for it here. She pointed at the wall and said the panel is here.

I was dumfounded, I had no idea my parents had the kind of money it took to maintain the lifestyle I was hearing about. The thing that really blew me away was that I never knew or even suspected they may be included in the two percent club of wealthiest people in the world.

Seeing the look on my face, my parents both broke out in laughter. I just shook my head back and forth looking at each of them. No words would or could leave my mouth.

My father, still laughing, invited me to sit down at a table so they could fill me in regarding “The Club” we were going to visit this evening. He started out by asking how much porn I watched on my computer. As I blushed, he said all teenagers watch it and I shouldn’t be ashamed to admit it. I must have appeared to relax as my mother asked what kind of porn interested me the most.

I shook my head and thought what the hell as I proceeded to tell them exactly what I watched the most. I told them because of my close relationship with the quads, I watch a lot of twin and triplet porn.

My mother laughed and said her and their mom assumed you were already tapping that resource.

I told her that we talked about it, but didn’t want to do anything until we were all 18. We have a date set for Saturday night to celebrate my birthday. I told my mother I was hoping for a very erotic birthday party, but all plans are in the girl’s hands and I would have to wait and see.

Mom smiled and asked if her and my father should conveniently be out of town for the weekend?

Surprised, I said that it might remove some of the stress regarding what might happen.

My mom said that they would stay out of their way and let nature take its course. Maybe we’ll take their parents with us.

She reminded me that I should have plenty of protection on hand.

My Father suggested I look in the bottom drawer of his nightstand by their bed.

My mom asked if there were any other types of porn at the top of my list and I replied that I also liked dominant / submissive types of porn.

My mom smiled and said she would have been disappointed if I hadn’t said that.

Mom continued saying that as I was growing up they noticed I was usually the dominant child in any group setting. Even when I wasn’t the oldest or biggest, the other children naturally allowed me to lead. Without knowing it, I was exercising my dominance over them and that I naturally took control. She also said that my father has the same trait.

She then asked if BDSM was my favorite or was the twin / triplet type my favorite.

I was surprised at how she asked and I told her that the wilder side of BDSM was not something that appealed to me. I was more into the softer side that required trust and respect, as I wasn’t into inflicting pain or even watching it.

My father then took over explaining that this club was for all types of BDSM. He told me that they had doctors and nurses on staff in case anyone got carried away. He explained that it has happened a few times since “The Club” opened over 15 years ago. Part of the $100,000 a year membership contract states that if a member couldn’t keep their lust for violence under control, their membership would be cancelled and not renewable.

I asked my father how many members they had in “The Club”. He calmly replied around 1,000, on the BDSM side, the number goes up and down on a yearly basis. Remember, we only cater to the extremely wealthy. They tend to have the most fetishes and need the highest level of privacy and confidentiality. He asked if I noticed the ten helipads around the building when we arrived.

I told him I did.

He said that each pad was connected to a dungeon type room and that the member’s helicopter would be pushed and stored in the hanger next to the pad where the members could be escorted in privately. He also said that these ten dungeons were rented for an additional $10,000 per night and are 100% booked and paid for up to a year in advance.

This is when it hit me as I said wait a minute. I said that means membership alone is about 100 million dollars per year. The ten rooms or dungeons bring in another 36 million a year.

My parents smiled as my father said this business alone brings in 150 to 200 million dollars a year when you include everything involved.

My father looked at my mother and said I told you he was quick.

Mom said that my father’s estimate may be a little high, but probably not by much.

Then in a shocked voice I asked them if they ever participated in BDSM club activities.

They both smiled and said that they had tried it out, but it didn’t really do anything for them either. That like me, they preferred the dominance / submissive areas of the lifestyle. They also said that they had another club on this property that catered to this more delicate side of BDSM. Membership was not at $100,000 per year, but at a more reasonable $10,000 per year plus event, food, beverage, and room fees. There is a hotel attached to what has become known as the swingers club.

I then asked if the building I saw was for that use as I remembered numbers of people milling about by a pool surrounded by a number of what looked like to be hot tubs.

My parents replied that is exactly what that building is for. It is for people of like minds to share in each other’s passions. It is also strictly monitored so that there is no crossover between “The Club” environments.

I asked them how people arrived at this club; they can’t all come in by helicopter. We’ll show you on the way home. We have an electric train station that transports them in on our private roads. It’s kind of set up like a people mover so the cars or trains are continually running. We have very good security at the station as we do around both clubs. We hire people periodically to try and sneak in with a one million dollar bonus if they are successful.

I whistled; that is some incentive bonus.

I asked if I could I try?

My father said, son, you probably don’t want to try it as our security personnel stop them with extreme prejudice. In other words, they get roughed up a bit if they are caught and we don’t pay until the one’s we hire are caught or succeed. In over 15 years, nobody has succeeded or even come close.

We found early on as “The Club” was growing, that some members from the dungeon club were frequenting the main club, trying to recruit or sway members to try the seduction of the consensual dominance side.

We also learned that they weren’t always forthright in their recruitment methods, members started complaining about it. We had to modify and write into the BDSM membership contracts that they could not be a member of the swinger club as it has become known. Making “The Club” separate helped resolve this issue, making it so the two could not meet on club grounds. No more dual memberships are sold. There are also around 5,000 members in the swinger club.

I told my parents that I had heard about a swinger club located around town and asked if this was it.

My father told me that it wasn’t, the one I referred to was more of a family nudist resort that allows a certain amount of swing activities.

My mother said nudist clubs usually require any sexual acts be performed in privacy, where swinger clubs have no privacy rules, no one under 18 is allowed. The nudist club you have heard about has two sections, one for those who practice family nudity and another for those who practice the swinger lifestyle. It actually has separate pools, but both use the same hotel. We got our inspiration for “The Club” from the swinger side of that club, but don’t offer the family nudist lifestyle choice.

My father suggested we take a tour of the swinger lifestyle club, then they could better answer the many questions I will most likely have.

With my head spinning, full of numerous questions, we entered another elevator that took us up to another office, my guess in the main building. My father suggested that we change into shower or pool robes to walk around.

I told them that I would be uncomfortable walking around in just a robe.

My mother laughed and replied that I would be much more uncomfortable walking around fully clothed and that I should trust their judgment.

Reluctantly, I stripped down in front of my parents and put on a terry cloth robe from the closet as my father did.

My mother took out a royal blue silk robe. It pretty much covered all her private parts, but her excited nipples stood out like my tented crotch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.