Quadruplets - Cover

Quadruplets

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 19

Fiction Story: Chapter 19 - Intro, we meet at registration prior to our junior year. Chapter one is about the start of our journey together, backtracking to explain my story to my grandchildren. Hopefully I can make it interesting as I am not a writer by any stretch of my imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Petting   Nudism  

After everyone left for the hotel we divided up and went to bed on the plane. There wasn’t much fooling around as we quickly drifted off to sleep.

I was sound asleep when I heard a familiar sound. I recognized my phone ringing and sleepily reached out and answered it. “Hello.”

I recognized the cheery voice, “Good morning Master, it’s time to get ready for work.”

Coming to my senses, “Good morning Naomi, what time is it?”

Laughing she answered, “It’s 0700, do you have a plan for the day? We do have a meeting scheduled for 0900 with our lawyers.”

Now fully awake, I reached out and shook my bed mates. “Come on ladies, it’s time to get ready for work.” I put my phone on speaker, “Naomi, I have some concerns. Can you gather the security personnel and everyone else in your room and call me back. You should ask security to contact their lead and see if he can join you. We need to come up with a plan for this morning’s safe transport.”

Naomi nervously replied, “Yes Master, are you expecting trouble this morning?”

I stated, “I don’t know, I need to make sure that we are covered. Call me when everyone arrives.”

I called the sisters, our lawyers. One of the twins answered in Spanish, “Buenos dias esta es Elena.” (“Good morning, this is Elena.”)

I answered, “Good morning, this is Jerome.”

With a smile in her voice she switched to English and replied, “Good morning Jerome, are we still scheduled for our meeting at 0900?”

I replied, “Yes we are, but I am making some changes. Are you aware that your actions are being monitored?”

She gasped, “No, I am not. Who is watching us?”

I stated, “The guy who built the resort had some ties with some very unsavory people in Lima. I am going to have a member of my security team come to your house. He will probably come to your back door. Please unlock it and he will let himself in, if it is clear. My security lead is going to call me shortly and we will come up with a plan. I will call you when our meeting is over and fill you in on what the plan is.”

Elena said, “I will unlock the back door and wait for your guy to show up.”

I laughed, “I believe he will be a she, don’t be surprised if it is.”

She replied, “Ok, we will wait for your call.”

I disconnected and looked around the room. My entire security team was seated around the main cabin. Emma asked, “Master, what’s the plan? If you don’t have one yet, I think I have some ideas to run by you and your team.”

I looked at Emma, “I’m all ears. Please fill us in on what you think and what we can do to help them out while we wait for a call from Naomi.”

Emma thoughtfully asked, “How important is it to get the lawyers and our flight crew back to the aircraft before dinner tonight?”

I looked at Emma, “What do you mean? Are you thinking all of their locations could be compromised?”

Emma became serious, “If they can be tied to us, then yes they may be compromised. I have to believe they have someone handling their merchandise at the airport. Someone needs to handle whatever they are smuggling into this country. I was looking out the window and noticed a couple of guys watching our pilots and crew as they exited the aircraft. After Jack closed and locked the door, they went back to whatever they were doing. I didn’t think much about it until this morning. They may have been watching for you.”

Impressed, I looked around the room, and then back to Emma, “I see what you are thinking. Our security team said they have been meeting each plane that originated in the US. Watching the baggage as it is picked up at baggage return and car rental kiosks. They said they have pictures of me and when I don’t show they pass the picture around to see if anyone has seen me. They tell everyone they are expecting their brother to arrive from the US and they are here to meet him.”

Gina appeared thoughtful, “I see where Emma is going with her thinking. If the sisters are being watched, it could be you they ARE watching for. We need a diversion to get everyone to your aircraft for the meeting.”

Gina’s thoughts were interrupted when my phone rang. I answered, “Naomi is everyone there?”

Naomi answered, “Yes, Zachariah just arrived, he goes by Zach. He is the lead of security down here.”

I said, “Hello Zach, it is nice to finally meet you. My father speaks very highly of your team. We were tossing some ideas around about how important it is to get everyone to this hanger without being seen or followed.”

Zach stated, “I feel it is of utmost importance. Yesterday my crew and I were having the same discussion. The big question is how big of a distraction we need to get away unseen.”

Jade entered the discussion, “Master, I believe we can use one of our restaurants as a diversion. The brothers, our pilots, can pick up their sisters on the pretense of taking them out to breakfast. They can enter the front entrance and act like they are going to a table, only they walk out the back door and into a waiting getaway car driven by security personnel. These people have already proven to be amateurs and this should give them time to escape without being seen. They will never think of this to be a diversion.

Zach said, “I think that will work. I will set it up with the pilots, they are here with us. Naomi, do you have a restaurant that will work that is not compromised?”

Naomi said, “I believe we do have one that is not compromised. It was a family owned and controlled business that we picked up from the original owners who would be the grandparents of those running it for us. Their grandchildren didn’t want the responsibility of being the owners, but still wanted to work and manage it. We bought it at a family discounted price because of the arrangement with the grandchildren. I am close to them and can set it up for you.

Zach asked, “What do we do with the rest of the crew?”

Ming answered, “I think they should be able to leave at the same time as Jairo and Jack. Except go in the other direction and circle around and back to the airport. A security team can follow at a distance to be on the lookout for a tail. If they notice a tail, it would be their job to distract their pursuit in some way. But I don’t think they believe we are going to be an issue for them and they will leave them alone. Their main concern is the lawyers and what they may know. The others are just the flight crew as far as they are concerned and not involved in the negotiations or the resort. It appears that all they are interested in is you and the lawyers.”

I asked, “Zach, what do you think? Will it work the way it has been laid out?”

Zach laughed, “It’s a better plan than we could come up with. Jairo, are you and your brother up to this?”

Jairo laughed, “We are ex-military, and we will hold up our end and protect our sisters. When do we leave?”

I stated, “I want everyone on this plane as soon as possible. We have plenty of food and our crew can prepare breakfast while we have our meeting. I will feel much better when everyone is safe. Zach, please get everyone here as soon as you can.”

Naomi asked, “Is there an entrance to the hanger that is away for the one that had men watching our crew leave the plane? That way, they are not seen returning to the aircraft. You did have it parked inside a hanger, I hope?”

I laughed, “Yes Naomi, we had it towed into the hanger for safe keeping. And yes there is an entrance on the opposite side of the hanger from the possible watchers. Someone will be at the door to open it for you. Zach, it is up to you to make all this happen. Thank you in advance.”

Zach said, “Yes sir, consider it done. Let me talk to everyone here and plan our routes. I believe this plan will work. See you in an hour.”

I turned to my wives, “This guy has me really pissed off. Get on your computers and find our money and its trail back to Wilkinson. I want it set up to be transferred into an untraceable account while we are at dinner. That money is going to be our seed money to build a business empire down here and the sisters are going to run it for us. I am going to call him now and set up our dinner reservations.”

I went into the aircraft office and called his number. He answered, “Si.”

I replied in a cheerful voice, “Good morning sir, I am calling to set up our dinner meeting for tonight. Do you have a favorite place to eat?”

He laughed, “I already made reservations for my wife and me along with your four wives. Is that enough?” We have a private room so we won’t be bothered. I will also have some of my family join us.”

I asked, “One of my wives brought a couple of their friends with us. Would you mind if I add two more women to the party. They are very nice to look at.”

He smiled, “A man can never get enough eye candy. You seem to have an abundance of lovely ladies in your company. Of course they can join the party.” He gave me the restaurant name and address.

I said, “We will see you at seven tonight.” We disconnected and I returned to my wives.

About a half hour later, Liu approached me with a smile on her face, “Master, we have found about 190 million dollars that can be traced directly back to Wilkinson. Most of this guy’s money is in a bank in China and he didn’t hide it very well. It traces directly back to his account here in Lima. I don’t believe it will be very hard to move it where it will be accessible to us and untraceable.”

I said, “Set it up, I want to bring this idiot down. I have to call my father and fill him in on what is going on.” I returned to the office to make the call to my father.

I sat behind my desk and called my father, “Hello my father.”

He answered, “Hello my son, what are you getting into now.”

I laughed, “Father, we are making plans for a meeting with the local lawyers. We need to see where we stand in acquiring the resort built with our money. I made contact with the local gang leader and will meet with him tonight at seven for dinner. I am expecting trouble and have our security team leaders on the way here to meet and make plans for tonight. The lawyers are on the way here also. We all felt that meeting on the plane inside the hanger was the safest place in the area.”

Mai entered the office and said, “Master, everyone is here and ready to get started.”

I told my father, “We are ready for our meeting. I will call when our plan is in place. We are trying to eliminate as much risk as possible, but we cannot eliminate all of it. The gang and its leader is still a wild card.”

My father replied, “I know we have told you this before, but your safety is more important to us than the resort. We would rather it burned to the ground than have you put at risk. It is only money and we have more than we can spend in multiple lifetimes.”

I said, “Father, I know what you are saying. This guy is nothing more than a bully and a thug. He needs to be shut down. My wives have located our money, 100% traceable to Wilkinson. I instructed them to take it all back and Liu said it could be done so that it is untraceable by bouncing it around through the world’s banks. I told her to do it, her program runs tonight. One thing I must do is make it safe for our pilot’s sisters. They are the ones who are at risk here, only because we hired them to do our research. Every move they make is being monitored by this guy’s organization. I cannot allow this to continue. I will call you back after our meeting. I’ve got to join the meeting. Talk to you in a couple of hours.” We disconnected and I went out to the main cabin.

As I neared the main cabin I could hear the animated discussions. Yes, almost like multiple meetings all in one room. When I entered the cabin, it quieted down.

I laughed, “That was some meeting going on. How many different groups were in discussion?”

Ming smiled at me, “Master, we have three main problems that need to be discussed. Others may come out of our discussions, but these all pertain to personal safety for everyone involved.”

Naomi looked directly in my eyes, “Since you have taken over and hired PA’s for everyone in the office, I have had time to review and identify underperforming properties. The one you are meeting at tonight for dinner is one of them. Oddly enough it has been rated the best restaurant in Lima for the last eight years. About 19 months ago the profit margin started to drop until it is 30% of what it was before I hired the existing manager. Ming and I did a little research and this decline in profitability coincides with her hiring.”

I interrupted, “Naomi, if we hadn’t gotten you and the other account manager’s help, you would have never noticed. Am I correct in my assumption?”

Naomi smiled, “You are correct Master, and I wouldn’t have had the time to review individual restaurant performance. I was only doing a cursory review by region. With a little assistance from Ming, we discovered the new manager is the sister of the man you are meeting tonight.”

I asked, “So, are you thinking she is skimming off the top for herself or giving it to her brother?”

Naomi replied, “I logged into my computer in the office and reviewed the numbers. The 30% doesn’t even show up on the spreadsheet. I am thinking that most of it goes to her and some percentage of her skim goes to her brother. The numbers slowly dropped to what they are today.”

I shook my head and smiled, “Let me think about this for a few minutes. What is the next issue that is near the top of the list?”

Zach, our security lead said, “I believe we have a double threat at the restaurant. He will have a crew of his guys eating with you and he will also have a crew outside in case you somehow escape his grasp. My team is currently evaluating the area surrounding the restaurant. I expect a report within the hour. We should be able to cover it with about six guys, but I am planning for eight. That leaves a couple at Alicia and Elena’s house, just in case. I suggest they stay here for their safety.”

I nodded my head, “I think you are right. If this goes down the way I think it will, they could be in trouble. There isn’t anywhere in the area that will be safer. You are planning on leaving a couple of your guys here, just in case.”

Zach replied, “I have two staying here and two more are already in place at their house. Making it look like someone is home. We drove by and there are four guys in a car monitoring their home. I don’t think they believe they left. If things go south at the restaurant, there is no telling what those four will do.”

Elena joined the questions, “Are these guys really as bad as you are saying? I’ve lived here all my life. Yeah we’ve heard about all the gang activity, but they have never bothered us. What makes us a target now?”

I looked at her, “Elena, when you started asking questions about the resort, their office moles reported on your actions. That alone has made you a target for them. As soon as we sent a security team down here they noticed you were being followed and your actions monitored everywhere you went. You have actually had two tails everywhere you go. There was a team of gangsters and a team of my guys.”

Alicia stated, “I’ve told Elena that I felt like we were being watched at every office we entered. She thought I was being paranoid, but I couldn’t shake the feeling. I will stay here Jerome, if you think it is the safest place for us.”

We had been throwing what if and could be around for a few hours when I asked, “Sydney, Jonathan, do you think you can put something together for lunch and some snacks to get us through the afternoon.”

Sydney smiled, “Master, we have already started making lunch. It should be ready in about 15 minutes.”

I smiled back, “Thank you Sydney. I didn’t notice you left the meeting. I appreciate everything you do for us, even if I don’t always put it into words.”

Sydney kissed me, “Master, you more than show us how much we mean to you. After listening to my dreams, you created a job for me. One that will give me the freedom to do everything I have always wanted to do. You always put us first, ahead of anything else and all of us love you for it. I need to get back to the galley and help my brother.”

I turned around and almost stepped into Alicia and Elena, Alicia said, “Jerome, I believe you need to explain something to us. Why does everyone call you Master? Is everyone on this aircraft your slaves?”

I saw Jade, followed by her sisters, approach from behind the twins, “Alicia, Elena, I believe my sisters and I need to talk to you in private. Will you come with us?”

Alicia asked, “If there is an explanation for this? I am all ears. We will come with you.”

As the last one of the six walked by, Mai said, “Jade told you that we would handle the sisters. Please be available if we need you.”

Naomi walked by next, “Master, I don’t know what is going to happen, but I want to be a part of it. I could really use some stress relief.”

I laughed, “Naomi, just make sure they can do their job tonight.”

Naomi laughed, “I will try, and you know your wives better than anyone else.” She turned and followed them into the bedroom.

Still laughing, “That’s what I am worried about.”

As they walked toward the master bedroom, Zach stepped next to me, “It’s a good thing your father filled me in on the affects you have on those around you, especially of the opposite sex. You won’t have to explain your lifestyle to your in country security team. I took it upon myself to fill the entire team in on everything. I must warn you that a couple of my female associates want to discuss joining your personal security team with your wives. Your father said that they must approve all new members.”

I laughed, “I hope they meet their requirements.”

Zach smiled, “Your father said that the first requirement is that they must be hot, they are. The second requirement is that they must swing both ways in the bedroom, they do. The third and last one is that they must submit to you, unconditionally. That will be between you and them, but from what I hear there will be no problem there and from what I see, that won’t be an issue.”

My laughing subsided, “I don’t know if there are any openings. My wives have accepted two new ones in the last few days. I guess after this is behind us, they can submit their resumes to my wives and the rest of the team. In other words, my wives will require them to present their bodies to them. If they pass the physical and personal defense test, they will head to the bedrooms for the more sensual test.”

Zach smiled, “I already told them what they must do to be accepted. They didn’t flinch until I told them that, Emma, the past MMA world champion didn’t fare well against Jade. They nervously smiled and said, bring them on.”

I laughed, “They are high level black belts in four different disciplines. I heard a rumor from my mother that they are working on two others. I trained them and I know they are very dangerous women individually. But they also train as a group, the two new ones haven’t had time to work with them yet, my wives are very scary as a team.”

Zach received a call and he answered, “Yes.” He listened for a few minutes and answered, “Ok, I approve the plan. Get everyone in position and while they are having dinner we will implement the plan.”

Zach looked at me, “These guys are complete amateurs. They are already scoping out the area and putting their guys around the restaurant. There are about a dozen men taking positions that appear to be for an ambush when you exit. It is still a few hours before you meet for dinner. That gives us plenty of time to plan for your extraction.”

I smiled, “Zach, are you going to share your plan with me or am I supposed to figure it out on my own?”

Zach said, “It is still being planned but it revolves around capturing each of their team members and incapacitating them. I think we need to call your father. He gave me information I am not sure I am allowed to disclose.”

I shook my head, “My father and his damn secrets. Let’s go to the office and call him. I need to stop solving his problems long enough for us to talk.” We both laughed.

We entered the office, locked the door and called my father. “Hello my son, I suppose you are in a private location and Zachary is with you. Am I correct?”

I replied, “Yes, and I am getting very tired of your secrets. What do I need to know about in Peru that you haven’t bothered to tell me?”

My father laughed, “The man who is now the Chief of Police in Lima, was a friend of mine in college. While I was setting up the businesses in Lima, the now chief of police and I became reacquainted and our friendship became even stronger. He has been trying to pin down the man you are having dinner with tonight, as he is the major distributor of drugs in the area and must be stopped. Do you have a plan that will get him to show his cards? If you do, you may want to include the Chief of Police.”

I said, “Father, I don’t do anything without a plan. You should know that by now. It’s your secrets that keep getting in my way. How does your friend fit into tonight’s plans? We are meeting to discuss the resort and taking possession of the property. My wives are meeting with the lawyers as we speak. I don’t know if that is a good thing or a bad thing, it could be both.”

My father was laughing at the other end of the call.

I continued, “Zach and his team have already discovered he has no intention of allowing us to take over the resort. We have also learned that he scheduled our meeting at a restaurant owned by us. Naomi, now that she has time to evaluate performance, noticed a decrease in profits a couple months after she hired a new manager. Profits are now down around 30% from when she was hired. Mai did a little investigating and discovered that she is this guy’s sister. Our only conclusion is that she is skimming money off the top for herself, her brother or both. It is difficult to tell which by a quick review of the daily, weekly or monthly spreadsheets.”

My father laughed, “I guess it’s a good thing to have wives who are some of the best hackers in the world. What makes them scary is how they become exponentially better when they attack the same target and work as a team.”

I looked at Zach while talking to my father, “Now for the good stuff. My wives, working as a team, discovered the money trail for around 190 million dollars that is directly traceable to Wilkinson. They set up an afterhour’s transaction to move that money into an untraceable account. When the gangster wakes up in the morning, he will be all but broke, if he is not in jail.”

My father gasped, “You mean he still has all the money from Wilkinson?”

I replied, “I am not sure whose money this really is. It just happens to be in the same account he deposited the money he received from Wilkinson. The current account balance is within 10 million dollars of what we believe Wilkinson paid him for the work he performed. Adriana is almost finished going over everything on Wilkinson’s computer with the lead auditor. I am expecting a complete report with all of the audit’s findings any day now.”

My father stated, “Jerome, I only ask that you are safe while handling this issue. I keep repeating myself, I would rather lose everything in Peru than have you hurt or worse. Zach, how do you think it will go tonight? Are we ready to take this guy on?”

Zach replied to my father, “The wild card is what happens inside the restaurant. I have no control over that part of the plan. I wish he had someone with him other than his wives and who they call their sisters.”

When Zach finished my father was laughing, “Zach, I don’t believe you need to worry about Jerome’s wives holding up their end of the deal. They may be some of the best hackers in the world, but they are definitely some of the best fighters in the world. If this gangsters’ thugs are amateurs as you say, Jerome’s wives will handle them without much trouble.”

Zach looked surprised at my father’s statement, “I wish I had your confidence. They are small in stature at about 5’2” tall and don’t look to be very athletic. Jerome says they can handle anything and it is his safety that is on the line here.”

I smiled at Zach and stepped out of the office and called to Tammy, “Tammy, can you have Jade come to my office please. She is in the first bedroom. Thank you.”

When Jade entered the office, she was out of breath and nude. Zach gasped as she said, “Yes, Master. How may I be of service to you?”

I laughed, “I take it you are getting to know our lawyers, quite well?”

Jade smiled, “Yes Master, after a shy start, they are very vigorous lovers. When they recover, you may want to spend some time with them. Master, is there a reason you asked me to come in here? I would really like to go back where I was.”

I smiled at her, “Can you explain to Zach how many black belts you have and in what styles you and your sisters have them in?”

Zach laughed, “Jade, there is no need for that. By looking at your lovely body, I can tell that you and probably your sisters are in great shape. Please, go back to what you were doing.”

Jade smiled at Zach and turned like a model at the end of the runway, “Zach, don’t you like what you see?”

Zach smiled and shook his head, “Jade, I love what I see. But I have a lot of work to finish before you go to dinner tonight. Maybe if we meet under different circumstances I will let you have your way with me.”

Jade turned to leave and said over her shoulder, “My sisters and I will hold you to that.” Then she walked out closing the door.

Zach looked at me, “Your wives really know how to entice a man.”

I smiled at Zach, “I think Jade has a thing for you. When she comes looking for you, you better be ready. I don’t know if it will be her or the four sisters or the entire security team of six. They call themselves the band of sisters. All of them will tear you apart. The last time they attacked me, I slept for 12 hours.”

Zach stared at me with his mouth open, “You seem to be ok with this. Your father explained your lifestyle to me in broad terms, but you seem to really be ok with your wives coming on to another man.”

I laughed, “There is no jealousy between us. Besides, I need the help or I would never be let out of bed. If they come after you, you better be ready to service them until you pass out. And thank you for your service.” He shook his head as I laughed.

I said, “Now to change topics. After you subdue everyone in and around the parking lot, send me a text. That will cue me to start my plan in motion. I am expecting the gangster’s sons to get a little frisky with my wives. I am going to instruct them to fight them off as a proper young lady would. They will be trying to get them to stop without bringing attention to themselves. When I receive your text, I am going to challenge them and tell them to leave my wives alone. Then I will turn to the gangster and ask him what he would do if I was pawing over his wife like his sons are doing to my wives. I am expecting that he will reply something about breaking my arm or something along those terms. I will then tell my wives to do as he would, break their arms if they touch you again. At least one of the sons is going to get hurt.”

“I think you and I have a plan. How about you going to meet with the Chief of Police and don’t be afraid to toss my father’s name around as your employer.”

Zach said, “I think I will talk to him and see what he thinks. At least he may have some ideas.” Zach left.

I went out to the main cabin and Naomi and the twin attorney’s were sitting and talking. The twins looked like they had been well taken care of by my wives and their sisters. As I approached Elena jumped up and said, “You wives explained everything to us, in great, and I mean great detail. Thank you very much.”

Alicia was next, “How do you keep up with your wives. They are extremely vigorous and affectionate. They tell us that you are just as affectionate as they are. We are excited to see for ourselves. Now that the Master thing has been explained to us, we will have an open mind as we move forward in our relationship.”

I was blushing when I said, “Ladies, how much of a chance do we have of winning the resort in the courts here in Lima.”

Elena said, “I would place it above 80%, depending on how much evidence and proof you have from your audit findings. It could go up or down from there.”

I smiled, “We not only have traceability of the money stolen from us, we can show where the deposits went and in who’s name the money went too. I expect the audit results to be in my email the day after tomorrow, if not sooner. The audit will actually be complete today and reviewed tomorrow. We should have it by the time we wake up the next day.”

Alicia asked, “Are you putting yourself in jeopardy tonight when you meet with this gangster?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.