Quadruplets - Cover

Quadruplets

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 18: Flight to Peru

Fiction Story: Chapter 18: Flight to Peru - Intro, we meet at registration prior to our junior year. Chapter one is about the start of our journey together, backtracking to explain my story to my grandchildren. Hopefully I can make it interesting as I am not a writer by any stretch of my imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Petting   Nudism  

We were waiting for the elevator in the resort lobby. Naomi introduced me to Monique. She also asked where Tammy was.

I replied, “Tammy is with Tiffany on the airplane. Most of the effects of the drugs her parents gave her are out of her system. Abby and Ava are also with her to monitor how Tammy is doing.”

We got off the elevator and headed to our suite. Stepping into the suite, Monique gasped, “This is lovely, and it seems so big for a hotel with only 100 rooms.”

Naomi replied, “Monique, this is the owner’s suite. It was designed specifically to meet the needs of our Masters parent’s. They often spend the weekend with the quads parent’s and Dr’s Stan and Eva. They are best friends and lovers.”

Monique asked, “You keep calling Jerome your Master and instead of talking about his wife, you mention wives. Can you please clarify these relationships for me?”

Naomi laughed, “I’m sorry, we are so used to everything surrounding Jerome, it is natural to call him Master. You will see on our trip that he is mature and wise well beyond his years and without knowing he is doing it, dominates his space. He has been working with his parents since he was in diapers and at 18 already has his bachelor degrees in business and business law. As far as the wives, he is married to quadruplets. Everyone who knows them is absolutely certain that this is how it should be and when required, they are a very dominating team of women.”

Jerome called everyone together and asked, “Has everyone had time to meet each other?”

Everyone replied, “Yes Master.” Monique answered, “Yes Jerome.”

Jerome stated, “When it is time to head to the airport, we have a couple of eight passenger golf carts waiting in front of the hotel. I will ride in one with my wives and the new member of my personal security team, Emma. In the other cart will be Naomi, Monique and Alexis along with most of our luggage. Any that can’t fit on the second cart will be placed in the other one. We should be at the airport around 0930, which will give all the first-time fliers an opportunity to meet the flight crew. Please everyone, let’s hit the road.”

Since nobody in our little group has ever been to Peru, everyone was excited to be on the way. Conversation was enthusiastic with wonder about what new adventures will come up over the next week. Loading into the golf carts, I was surprised to see Ethan and Sandy driving one of them.

I laughed and exchanged a man hug with Ethan, “I am honored the head of our security force and his number two can take the time out to give me a ride to the airport.”

Laughing back Ethan stated, “It seems that every time we leave the resort owner alone, he is stealing one of our best security officers. She was only supposed to give you a ride to your hanger office and I am not talking about that kind of ride. I need to hear the story behind why you hired Emma for your personal security detail.”

Smiling I said, “I think you need to discuss that with Jade. I had nothing to do with it.”

Jade gave Ethan one of her shy smiles, “Ethan, it kind of just happened. Emma asked why Sandy chased the resort owner for a meeting and disappeared for a week. She heard a rumor Sandy spent a week in Hawaii with all of us and when she came back, she was your personal assistant or number two in charge of resort security. We had a discussion regarding sleeping the way to the top, at which point it was explained to her that it didn’t work that way. I asked her if she could fight. She replied that she had been known to have a big mouth and had to defend herself from time to time.”

It was Ethan’s turn to interrupt, “I see where this is going and I also notice both of you have very nice shiners. I can only guess Jade challenged Emma to spar a little. Jade, I know that you and your sisters can handle yourselves quite well, but Emma is a past world champion in MMA, Mixed Martial Arts fighting. You are lucky you only got a shiner.”

Emma’s turn to interrupt, “Boss, that bitch gives better than she takes. Nobody has ever put me on the ground. She kept laying me out and I only got lucky when she lost her balance and her face connected with my knee. She can watch my back anytime. I would love a chance to work out with the person who trained them.”

Ethan was laughing, “Emma, you are one of the best female fighters in the world and have been trained by the best there is. Jerome is the one who trained his wives in martial arts. I guess he could be considered one of the best in the world in his own right.”

Emma looked at me and her eyes lit up with recognition, “Yes, yes he is. I remember him as a standoffish and nerdy 16 year old the MMA was trying to recruit. He went through our four best guys in training like they didn’t know how to fight at all. One of them was the son of the current champion who was training for a title defense. His son was ranked as the top fighter among the trainees. When Jerome quickly put them all down, the father, MMA’s current title holder at the time, challenged Jerome to a fight, not a sparing bout, a fight. He was so upset he attacked without a plan, just to dominate and got a little careless in my book. Jerome put him down like a trainee giving him a concussion and a broken wrist. His injury canceled what could have been the top earning title fight of all time. Did you know he never fought again and his son quit the sport?”

Jerome was shaking his head, “No I didn’t, and truthfully, I didn’t even want to be there. The MMA heard stories about a kid who put down three football players in a few seconds. They’d heard the rumors that I jumped them. When they saw my size, they believed the rumors and challenged my mother’s knowledge of fighting, training methods, and skill. They challenged my parents that a 16 year old kid shouldn’t be able to defend himself against those odds. Especially since they were older, more experienced men who outweighed, were much taller and stronger than me.”

“This really upset me. They underestimated my mother’s knowledge of martial arts because of their size and age. I agreed to the try out and almost went to the media to explain why the title fight was canceled. How would it have looked if their poster child was shown to be nothing more than a hothead and a bully? My parents calmed me down by explaining I was in enough trouble as it was. This would only bring more negative attention to my skills as a fighter.”

I said, “Ethan, we need to get going, an airplane is waiting on us. Just so you know there are now six on my personal security team including Emma and one of my new flight crew members. They will start my special training program in Peru. Please get us to my office so I can take us to the airport.”

Five minutes later we were entering my office for the elevator ride down to the people mover. We arrived at the airport at ten minutes before ten. We hurried to the plane and up the stairs into the main cabin. Sydney approached with a man who could only be her brother. I motioned to a couple of seats and said, “Let’s get in the air, we can complete introductions then.”

Everyone did as requested and finally we were on the way to Peru. I looked at Sydney, “I am guessing this is your brother? My name is Jerome.” I reached across and offered him my hand.

He shook my hand, “My name is Jonathan, pleased to meet you. Sydney told me that you needed a chef to replace her. I am to use this flight as my interview if I want the job. She also told me that you have a unique lifestyle, but wouldn’t explain further. Can you tell me what the big secret is?”

I smiled at Jonathan, “Our lifestyle is a little complicated. It starts with me and my four wives.”

Jonathan’s eyes opened wide, “You have four wives? I had one and she made me crazy. It’s been a few years and I am still despondent over the divorce. Sydney says being around you and your team will pull me out of it.”

Still smiling I said, “Only time will tell. Beyond my wives are my collared, usually referred to as the sisters of my wives. Then finally, there are those who want to wear my collar. Do you understand what a polyamorus family is?”

Jonathan replied, “I am not sure of the meaning, but people considering themselves as polygamist have more than one wife. That could be you and your wives.”

I laughed, “You are correct, but the real meaning of the word is “poly” as in many or more than one. “Amorous” means love. The entire word polyamorus can be translated to mean “loves many”. In today’s society it is an accepted practice that you are only capable of only loving one, you marry that one person and live happily ever after. In our lifestyle, you have the ability to love and share your love with many. We find that the more love you share, the more love you are able to receive.”

Understanding crossed Jonathan’s face, “So you are a group of swingers?”

I replied, “I guess you can think that too, but you would be off quite a bit. We are in more of a dominant / submissive relationship. Without all the BDSM crap that goes with what the internet wants everyone to believe. Our relationships are based on trust and respect, both must be earned. As you already know and have lived, people in love get divorced all the time. You don’t see many of our relationships break up because we have to continually earn each other’s trust and respect every day. Love is something you give someone for whatever reason you choose. Because it isn’t earned, but given, people become jealous when their lover shows or gives interest in or to another person, which in their mind may lead to infidelity. Because we trust each other, jealousy is not an issue. We openly share our love with others and prefer to be satisfied when our partners are involved in pleasurable experiences.”

Sydney said, “Jonathan, it is time to put together something light for lunch. Let me show you around the kitchen and see what you want to put together. Maybe just sandwiches and some snacks. While we are at it we can plan what to prepare for dinner. We can discuss what I understand about the lifestyle while we are in the kitchen. Or you can just figure it out for yourself as we move forward.”

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned and Tammy was smiling down at me. “Jerome, I’ve spent most of my time with Barbie and Gina learning the layout of the aircraft and what will be expected in my new job. It’s quite an impressive aircraft, especially the bedrooms. I also had a nice talk with Abby and Ava. They think I am doing much better now that most of the drugs are out of my system. They are actually encouraging me to do my job and learn as much as I can. They are suggesting I refrain from any extracurricular activities for a couple of days. Ava said that I will have to wait for the trip home before you help me join the mile high club.”

I smiled at Tammy, “If you want, it will be my pleasure to help you join that club on the way home. We have a long flight please don’t over exert yourself in learning your job. You have an entire week to learn what will be expected of you and Gina. After you get settled into your responsibilities, we should talk about what you want to do with your future. My wives and I earned our bachelor degrees at 18, taking most of our classes online. Because of everything that has gone on with taking over part of my parent’s business enterprise, I put my master’s degree on hold for a while. I really want to see you grow and achieve the future that was almost taken away from you.”

I could tell I hit a nerve as Tammy started to cry and climbed onto my lap. “I don’t know if I can ever repay you for what you are giving me. I’ve told no one this, but I was trying to figure out how to end my life. But, they never left me alone and kept me drugged. I was already dead in my mind and had nothing to live for. I will not do anything to let you down. Abby and Ava say I will have some tough times ahead, but they will always be there to help me. They also told me that you would do anything for me. How can they speak for you in that way?”

I smiled at Tammy, “They have seen how I take care of those I consider family. Their parents saved the life of our receptionist after her father tried to kill her. She is still in the hospital a few weeks after the attack and starting light physical therapy to start the rebuild of her body. They try to make me believe I saved her, but they were the ones in the operating room and that saved her life.”

Tammy shook her head at me, “I’ve already heard that story. According to Ava, her parents said that if you hadn’t intervened, Mindy would be dead today. They only took care of her injuries. You are the one who saved her from her father.”

I conceded that point, “Back to the topic of your future. If one of those bad days enters your life, find me or one of my team and you will receive all the help you need. Tammy, you are an intelligent, sweet and beautiful woman. We will do whatever you need to help you through whatever comes up. You are now part of our family and we take care of our own.”

Tammy laid her head on my shoulder, she was sobbing again. Mai approached, “Master, what have you done now? We were all touring the aircraft laughing and joking. She sits in your lap and starts crying.”

Tammy looked at Mai, “He didn’t do anything. I am a little overwhelmed by his caring and sincerity in helping me. He told me that we need to sit down, discuss my future and where I want it to go. My parents have always told us what to do and I struggled in knowing what they wanted for me was not what I wanted. It is almost more than I can handle. Your Master really doesn’t know me and has no reason to care for me. I feel he cares more about what I want than those who have supposedly loved me my entire life.” Tammy started to cry again and laid her head back on my shoulder.

Mai took Tammy’s hand, “Tammy, please come with me so we can talk. I am supposed to have my Master gather Naomi and Barbie to call Chloe for a meeting. Chloe said it was very important that he call her now.”

I looked at Mai, “What is more important than helping Tammy?”

Mai laughed, “I don’t know, all she would tell me was to have you call her as soon as possible. Master, let me and my sisters help Tammy, you take care of our business.”

Tammy laughed through her tears, “Who is really the Master here?”

Mai, still laughing, “Tammy, he is and always will be the Master. We just need to redirect his focus from time to time. My sisters and I know more about where his life is going than he does because of all the pillow talk we have with his parents. His parents have been trying to have a meeting with him for a couple of weeks, but he has been saving the world before it collapses around their business empire.”

I looked directly in Mai’s eyes, “You, your sisters and I need to have a little get together and discuss exactly what your pillow talk has revealed.”

Mai smiled, “You need to hear it from your parents. They have sworn us to secrecy so you can hear it the right way. Maybe after your meeting with Chloe, you should call your parents and have the discussion you and your father have been delaying.”

I replied, “Ok for now, please have Naomi and Barbie meet me in my office. Have Gina handle whatever comes up.”

Mai said, “Yes Master.” Mai took Tammy’s hand and led her to one of the bedrooms, calling her sisters to join them. I noticed Emma was staying close to the sisters.

As I stood, Andie approached me, “Good morning sir, is there something I can help you with?”

I looked at Andie, “I think so. Do you know when lunch will be served?”

Andie replied, “It should be ready in a few minutes.”

“Andie, can you put something together for Naomi, Barbie and me. Then bring it to the office for us. We have a telecom with Chloe and I am not sure how long it will last. Please bring a selection of drinks with you. I am not sure what they will want.”

Andie said, “Yes sir, I will put something together for you. There is quite a selection of drinks in the office fridge with plenty of ice, including your go to for relaxation, Crown Royal.

I said, “Thanks Andie.” As she was walking away a thought entered my head and I called out to her. “Andie, we haven’t had time to talk about your future. I would really like to sit down and talk to learn more about you and what you want out of life.” I laughed, “Every time I talk to one of the crew, I have to find their replacement. Like with Barbie and Sydney, but that is a chance I am willing to take.”

Andie smiled at me, “I would really like to have that discussion with you. From what I am being told, your discussions bring out hidden desires that we didn’t even know or have given up on. I especially liked hearing about the after discussion activity. I look forward to it. This is a very long flight.”

I laughed, “Andie, so do I.”

Naomi and Barbie approached me, Naomi asked, “Are we meeting in your office? I hear Chloe has something important to discuss with us. Do you know anything about what she wants or needs?”

I replied, “Naomi, you know just as much as I do. Let’s go and make the call. Andie will bring lunch and snacks to the office. I don’t know how long this will take, but let’s plan on at least an hour.”

We entered the office, took our seats and called Chloe, “Well hello my Master. I see Mai was able to deliver my message.”

I replied, “I am in our in flight office with Naomi and Barbie. What would you like to discuss with us?”

Chloe answered, “It’s good that both Naomi and Barbie are with you. They will be helpful in our discussions. I received an inquiry to purchase the 500 acre property we are interested in. Only that offer is for 1,000 acres instead of the 500 we are interested in purchasing. Is your computer on?”

I said, “Not yet, but I am firing it up. Why do I need my computer on?”

Chloe stated, “I want you to bring up your resort hanger on Google Earth. Zoom in so that your hanger is on the left and your airport is on the right side of the screen. Have both of them as low on the screen as you can. Let me know when you have it set up. You will want Naomi and Barbie to also be able to see this.”

I was bringing up Google Earth when Andie brought our lunch and snacks in. We all said, “Thank you Andie.” She nodded and exited the office.

“Ok Chloe, I have it set up as you requested. What am I looking at?”

Chloe took a deep breath exhaled, “Look at your hanger first and the landing pads for each dungeon. The landing pad near your hanger makes eleven.”

“Chloe, I pointed out the areas you are discussing to Naomi and Barbie. What am I looking for?”

“Master, indicate a line with your finger from your hanger to the Airport. This is approximately where your people mover runs. Your parents paid for the right to build the people mover and route it below these properties. It is about a mile from the hanger to the airport. The first lot covers roughly 4,000 feet up the screen next to the property the dungeons are on and 5,000 feet to the right. The second lot is about the same size as the first, butting up to the right side of the first lot. If you look at an aerial plot, it takes you all the way to the property your airport is on. The property aligns perfectly for the proposed expansion of the airport to allow for larger aircraft to land.”

“Chloe, I see what you are saying. But, I hear my ‘but Master’ alarm going off in my head.”

All three ladies laughed, Chloe said, “Master, you are very perceptive. Because of the people mover and it’s right of access your parents negotiated with their parents, the estate is asking for 20% more than it is worth. That is not what they are saying. It is my interpretation of the facts that every party interested in the property want the right of access removed from the land deed. They have turned down all requests to have it removed unless they buy the people mover, which we won’t sell. It is my opinion that they are trying to gain what they consider to be lost money over the years and the cost of the people mover. They have been trying to sell the property for almost six years and this is the sticking point for everyone. Just so you know, I don’t think they know that the people mover is ours or that we own the resort.”

I said, “Chloe, make them an offer at fair market value per your evaluation, ask for the people mover right of access to be removed. My guess is they will counter somewhere near fair value plus, maybe even what they countered to everyone else. Based on our prior discussions, we are looking at around 7.5 million dollars for the property or there about. We will probably pay more than it is worth, but 1.5 million dollars is quite a penalty for their parent’s decision 15 or 20 years ago. According to my mother, they paid through the teeth for the right of access. She also said that it is more than worth what they paid.”

Chloe gasped, “I see where you are going with this. We don’t care about the right of access if we buy the property, it is our people mover. We just accept the right of access as part of the negotiations and we will probably get the property at fair market value. Where does all this insight come from?”

I smiled at Naomi and Barbie, “I don’t think it is so much insight as the way I think. It’s obvious to me that they are trying to make a little extra on the sale. Though this property is perfect for our needs on a number of fronts, we don’t want to throw money away that can be used elsewhere on the property.”

Chloe laughed, “Or the purchase of an airplane for you.” Chloe left this statement hanging.

My turn to be surprised, “Chloe, don’t tease me. I hear I can buy some very nice leather paddles in Peru. I can deliver that spanking in person when we return.”

Chloe responded with a smile in her voice. “Promises, promises, everyone in the office are still waiting for the one you promised to personally deliver from Hawaii. Anyway, your father asked me to check with leasing companies and find out what is available to purchase for refurbishment. I found a great deal on an A370 that is stored in a bone yard near the end of its life. Your father told me you may have a friend who works wonders with this type of aircraft. He may be able do something with this aircraft or one like it.”

I said, “It is actually his father’s company. He is one of their engineers and brilliant when it comes to increasing performance of anything driven by motors. His father was going to scrap his Gulfstream G450 and he turned it into a high performance luxury business jet. It’s top speed 1.15 times the speed of sound. At near its top rated speed, it takes about 25 – 30 percent off its longest trips and uses less fuel. The total cost of a like new Gulfstream G450 with enhanced performance capabilities. Total cost was about 60% the price of a total refurbishment at the Gulfstream factory. And that included a luxury interior. Where is this aircraft you found?”

Chloe answered, “It’s in California outside of Mojave. It’s in a dry storage area or graveyard for aircraft that are not in use or set to be sold as scrap. Why don’t you give your friend a call and see what he thinks, maybe we can convince him to go shopping for us. The best thing is that this aircraft is in flyable condition. I made an inquiry about how much flight life it has. We only need a few hours to get it to Arizona.”

I laughed and replied, “I will call him, but instead of telling him what I am looking for, I will give him some parameters for what I need and let him have fun. We may be surprised with what he comes up with. I am sure he will let me pay for him to go shopping. I will have him check this plane out since transportation is easy and see what he thinks.”

I asked, “Chloe is there anything else we need to discuss?”

Chloe replied, “No Master, I would like you to call me after you meet with the attorneys in Peru. I have been thinking you may need my assistance before this is all over.”

I said, “Ok Chloe, thanks for what you are doing. Please keep me in the loop regarding the property and I will let you know if Jimmy finds anything in regards to an airplane. Have a nice day.”

Chloe returned my statement and disconnected.

I turned to Naomi and Barbie, “Barbie, how would you like to start putting together what you think we need to plan, design and build a two hundred suite resort style hotel on the property Chloe just described to us. We can use it for a stay over hotel for the airport and in support of the dungeons.”

Barbie gasped, “Are you asking me to design a two hundred suite luxury hotel?”

I laughed, “No Barbie, I am asking you to start coming up with a plan and design parameters for the suite hotel. What I am asking you to do is stop training Gina and Tammy. And start thinking like a project manager and what it will take to make our suite hotel the absolute best hotel anywhere near this area. Then I am going to ask you to work with the project manager for the plan, design and build that we require the architectural firm to hire.

We will contract out the architectural design and they will also have their own project manager. Part of our contract with them will be to assist in your training. Normally a new project manager starts with a smaller project. Learning on such a large project will place more responsibility on you than you are ready for, but accelerate the learning process. I will not put you in a sink or swim position, but I will push you and provide you with whatever you need to learn and grow into who you can become.

Before you get to worried, I do not expect you to take charge of this project. I do expect you to represent us to the best of your ability. Can you do this for us? I am going to buy that property. You will also have to do the same job for our airport expansion.”

Barbie nervously looked at Naomi and then me. Seeing our confidence in her, she sat taller, “Yes Master, I can do this for you. When you say you are going to help and train me to be better. You aren’t kidding. Yes, I am extremely nervous. But, you will get all of me I can give on these two projects. May I use this office to work?”

I said, “That’s my girl, I know you can do this task. If you run into an issue, I am always available for you. I will let the two of you discuss how to go about your business. I have to check on everyone else and let Gina and Tammy know they are on their own for the remainder of the flight. I will have Tiffany keep an eye on them.”

I stood to leave and before I closed the door I looked at Naomi. I could see thanks in her eyes. She turned to Barbie, kissed her cheek and said, “You can do this and I will help you. Remember, Chloe will ultimately be responsible for these two properties. I am only involved now because of what is going on in Peru. We are hoping to fold that resort in a business group with the restaurants we own in the area.” Barbie turned to Naomi, kissed her on the lips, “I know you will and we can do this for him and Chloe.” I walked away with a smile on my face. Naomi said exactly the right thing to give Barbie some confidence in our faith in her abilities. She said this as I closed the door.

I called Tiffany, Gina and Tammy over to me. “Ladies, I just gave Barbie her first two project management assignments. They are way over her head and she knows it. But, she also knows I have complete faith that she will do a good job. Gina, Tammy, if you need anything please take your concerns to Tiffany or me.

We probably won’t see Naomi or Barbie until we are ready to land. This is probably a 1 ½ to 2 year project. There will be many more added to her plate before these are completed. Gina, your daughter is going to be traveling all over the world for as long as she wants this job. After I get my new plane, this one will probably, be hers. Gina, learn from Tiffany, you may want to be a crew leader for your daughter’s travels. That way you can spend more time with her. You did a great job in raising her. She is a wonderful person and we are glad she is part of our team.”

Tiffany and Tammy, you need to start learning to fly as soon as we return home. I will need another flight crew for a second airplane. That is if you want that much responsibility.”

Tiffany and Tammy were jumping up and down in excitement unable to do anything but squeal in joy. I left to find my personal security team.

It wasn’t hard to find them. I heard squeals of orgasm coming from the master bedroom. I walked in and Jade called me to the bed from between Emma’s legs, “Master, Emma is ready for you. Please admit her into your exclusive mile high club.”

I smiled down at Emma, “Are you sure you want to be a member of my personal mile high club?”

She gasped out, “I would rather be admitted to the ultimate pleasure club Jade has been telling me about. The mile high club is just a bonus.”

Jade moved out of the way and pulled me so I was between Emma’s legs. Jade brought me to full hardness with her special deep throat technique. She rubbed the head of my cock between Emma’s very wet pussy lips. She pushed the head of my cock until it entered Emma’s pussy. Emma let out a sigh and said, “Oh yes please, I really need this.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.