Quadruplets - Cover

Quadruplets

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 17

Fiction Story: Chapter 17 - Intro, we meet at registration prior to our junior year. Chapter one is about the start of our journey together, backtracking to explain my story to my grandchildren. Hopefully I can make it interesting as I am not a writer by any stretch of my imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Petting   Nudism  

I don’t know how long I had been asleep. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes, turned my head and as my eyes opened I saw Jade’s smiling face. She said, “Good morning Master, are you ready for some breakfast?”

As I became fully aware of my surroundings, I felt, and then saw Barbie spooned up to me. Andie was spooned firmly in Barbie’s arms they both had smiles on their face. I gently woke them from their slumber, “Ladies, would you like some breakfast?”

Andie crawled over Barbie and me to my other side and snuggled into my body. She answered, “I would like some breakfast, but I love where I am.”

Jade smiled at me, “When Andie came too, after passing out due to the explosive orgasm she had, she started to clean up the mess you made in Barbie, bringing Barbie back from the unconscious. When Andie finished her clean up, Barbie pulled her into her arms and they both drifted off to slumber land with you.”

Jade stated, “Its 0630, you need to get up, eat breakfast and take Barbie to the trust, she has a 0800 meeting in Naomi’s office. With everything going on this morning, we, your wives, are suggesting you not leave today. Tomorrow morning will work out much better. You still have to restock your airplane before you can leave. Plus everyone needs to complete their employment packages. It will be this afternoon before you can leave.

Barbie, Andie and I were crawling out of bed to shower when Mattie stormed into the room saying, “Master, I have the answer to your problem at the trust.”

I looked at Mattie and said, “I didn’t know I had a problem at the trust.”

Mattie said, “If Barbie becomes the trust project manager, who is going to be your hostess and room attendant on the airplane?”

I looked at her and said, “Oh, that problem. I haven’t really had time to think about it as I just woke up. We have one option for the position, but we are not sure she will be ready by the time we leave. Mattie, what is on your mind?”

Mattie explained, “The answer to your problem is laying right there in your bed.”

I looked at Barbie, who was still clinging to Andie, and then back at Mattie, “Mattie please explain, no wait, let us wake up and shower first. You can explain it to me while we have breakfast.”

The three of us climbed off the bed and headed into the bathroom where Mattie already turned the shower on and warmed it for us. We climbed in, with Mattie, and thoroughly washed and dried each other. We walked from the shower, nude, directly to the dining room where our breakfast was ready for us to eat.

Mattie sat directly across from me and as our food was set in front of us. Mattie said, “Barbie and I have been friends since high school on the cheer squad. We were both on the prudish side. Naturally we supported each other to remain chaste. We did not get involved in all the parties and shenanigans going on around us on the cheer squad. We stayed away from the football parties.”

“Barbie’s mother and mine are still friends and in regular contact with each other. Barbie and I went different directions after high school, she went off to college and I went to work in the hospitality industry. Well, long story short, Barbie’s mother had her when she was 16 years old and has been a hostess at a local restaurant since she dropped out of high school. Her parents didn’t support her decision to keep the baby and said that she needed to be able to raise and take care of Barbie on her own. She still lived in her parent’s home until they retired and left the area.”

“I was talking to my mother last night after you and your lovers passed out and went to sleep. She asked me if I remembered Barbie from high school. I answered I did, then told her we were together at a small party last night. She told me the restaurant Barbie’s mother works at is closing its doors and being sold, it will be closed for about six months for renovation. So, in a couple weeks she will be without a job. I kind of thought, she is a trained hostess. You could hire her to take Barbie’s place on the plane. What do you think?”

Barbie looked at Mattie, “I didn’t even know my mother was going to be without a job. When did this happen?”

Mattie replied, “I didn’t even know our mothers were still friends until last night. Your mother and mine were talking a couple days ago and Barbie’s mother was distraught about losing the only job she has ever had and loves it. She wasn’t looking forward to entering the job market again after 20 plus years at the same restaurant.”

Mattie looked at me, “Please call her, my mother is worried, she barely makes ends meet and she has never married.”

I looked at Barbie, she had tears on her cheeks, “My mother stopped dating when I became a teenager and was developing into a woman. Most men wanted both of us, even though I was only 14. She did it to protect me from them. It is partially why I was the way I was before last night.”

Barbie looked at me, “Do you think you can help her? As a flight hostess and cabin attendant I am earning almost double what she earns as a hostess at the restaurant. I don’t have a clue what I will be earning as a project manager, I just want the job?”

Looking into Barbie’s eyes, “How will your mother handle our lifestyle? You are becoming familiar with it. It appears that your mother raised you in a sheltered home. Is this going to be a problem for your mother?”

Barbie stopped crying as she started to laugh through her tears, “She became pregnant with me at 16 because of a faulty condom. She became a sex addict at 13 and didn’t slow down until she became pregnant with me. I don’t think it will be an issue for her. We need to talk to her, how about giving her a tryout on our flight to Peru. You may get a ride you’ll never forget.”

Everyone around the table laughed, except me. “I feel so used.” Like a spoiled child, I pouted.

Chloe stood behind me and patted my shoulders, “You poor abused little man. Twelve women waiting for your little pole to recover so they can take their ride on the E-ticket attraction. I’ll put an ad in the paper and see if there are any takers to become your replacement.”

Again, more laughter at my expense me included.

I asked Barbie to call her mother and ask her to meet us at the trust office around 0800. Chloe provided Barbie with the address.

I asked Chloe “Can you give us ride to the trust office? The cabin crew needs to fill out paperwork for their new jobs. Andie and Barbie can ride with us. Tiffany and Sydney can stop by and pick up Tiffany’s sister along with her passport and luggage. They will meet us at the trust and do their paperwork while we evaluate Tiffany’s sister.”

Tiffany said, “The pilots will meet us to do their paperwork also. They have to do a post flight evaluation of the aircraft and schedule maintenance and refueling.

Chloe said, “It’s almost 0730, we need to hit the road or someone is going to miss their scheduled flight because he has no crew to fly his airplane.”

We all quickly dressed and made our calls as Chloe drove us to the office. We arrived in front of the trust office at five minutes before 0800. Mario Andretti had nothing on Chloe as she drove us to the office.

We walked into the office reception area, I was greeted with cheerful voices saying, “Good morning Master.”

I noticed a slightly older version of Barbie sitting at Alexis’ desk, she was being handed a packet of papers. I assumed it was her employment package.

I saw a flash pass me as I cleared the door, Barbie was rushing to her mother. Literally pulling her out of her chair and embracing her as if she hadn’t seen her in years instead of a week.

Barbie released her mother who asked, “Are you this Master that is going to solve all of my problems?” She said this half smiling and half concerned. “My daughter told me that you have a special lifestyle that only you can explain, I can’t wait for that.”

I laughed at her, “It intrigued you enough that you came in for an interview. Just how concerned are you regarding my lifestyle?”

Her concern faded as she answered through her laughter, “That it did indeed. I guess we will talk after I fill out this stack of papers.”

I asked Alexis which conference room she had reserved for all the applicants and she indicated that the small one should have enough room for everyone. The pilots are already in there filling out their employment packages. I asked her to give an employment package to Barbie. Have her and her mother join the flight crew and complete their packages.

Barbie introduced her mother, “This is Georgina, but she goes by Gina.”

I suggested to Barbie and Gina, “When your packages are complete, bring them to Naomi’s office and we will explain the job Gina is applying for. You and Barbie can talk more on the plane.”

I told Naomi, “It looks like we are not leaving until tomorrow morning. Can you have Alexis make all the arrangements to schedule our meeting for Wednesday morning instead of tomorrow? Then let’s call the account managers together and make sure they know what needs to be completed while you and Alexis are with us?”

Naomi picked up her phone, “Alexis, can you call the attorneys in Peru and reschedule our meeting for Wednesday morning. It doesn’t look like we are getting off the ground today. We have a ton of work to complete before we can leave. Then have the account managers meet in here to make sure everything is covered while we are gone”

Alexis replied, “Yes ma’am, I’ll get right on it.”

The account managers met in Naomi’s office to make sure everyone knew what needed to done while we were gone. Naomi had only had a couple tasks to hand over and the rest Alexis would complete herself. This is a working trip, not a vacation.

When Gina knocked on the doorjamb to Naomi’s office, we were completing the handoff of critical tasks for the personal assistants. Wendy and Kristi were taking notes for follow-up during our absence and getting ready to return to their offices.

Naomi asked Gina and Barbie to join us as Wendy and Kristi exited the office. I introduced them to Naomi and addressed the main topic of concern to Gina. “I guess you would like to hear about the special lifestyle that Barbie mentioned? Also, we heard a wild story that you may be the person to replace Barbie as our hostess and cabin steward. It seems that Barbie was working as a contract hostess until she found a job as an architect. It so happens, Naomi is currently looking for a project manager with architectural experience. Now, we know that Barbie has little experience, but that is what we are looking for as we would like to mold her into someone that can support our restaurant growth opportunities. It also allows us to groom her to fit into our corporate structure.”

“That leaves us short an in-flight hostess as part of our flight crew. I asked Naomi if Gina signed her NDA.”

Naomi said, “She did sign it.”

Turning to Gina I explained about our resort and its lifestyle, including her being on the management support staff and having an executive membership to the club.

Her mouth was wide open, she came to her wits by asking, “Does my daughter have one too?”

I told her, “She does and even stayed at the resort last night.”

Gina said, “My daughter is a virgin.”

Still at the doorway Barbie said, “Mommy dearest, not anymore.”

With a shocked look on her face, Gina turned and faced her daughter. “When did that happen?”

Barbie smiled at her mother, “Last night. I asked the Master to do it for me and Chloe helped, she made it a very pleasurable experience and helped reduce the pain.”

Upset, Gina said, “First off, why is everyone calling you Master?”

Chloe replied, “We call him Master, because he is our Master.” Chloe pointed to her neck and asked Gina, “Please read what’s written on my collar.”

Gina leaned over to Chloe and read, “Property of Jerome Butler Jr.” Shocked she asked, “Are you his slave?”

Chloe laughed, “I am nobodies slave. This collar is a symbol that I have given myself to Jerome. It was his wives choice to offer me to their Master, not his. Now, he had to make a choice to accept me as his submissive. He doesn’t have to accept me, but his wives would have probably mutinied if he didn’t.”

Gina gasped, “What, wives, as in plural? You made love to my daughter and you are married to multiple women?”

Chloe laughed, “Yes, he has four wives who were there watching and encouraging Barbie as she took control of their lovemaking. Well, until she passed out from too much pleasure.”

Gina was barely in control of her emotions as she asked her daughter, “Let me get this straight. You made love to him,” pointing at me, “While his wives encouraged you. Is this part of the lifestyle you were talking about?”

Barbie laughed and replied, “Partially.”

Gina, regaining some control asked, “Partially, what does that mean?”

Barbie said, “There were another half dozen women to help me through the experience. One of them actually cleaned me up after it was all over, giving me another series of orgasms. When she was done with me and the Master, we fell asleep and had to be woken up this morning for our meeting.”

Barbie looked at her mother, “Mother, only a foolish prude would walk away from this opportunity, and mother, you are no prude.”

I asked Gina, “Knowing that you will be around naked people who love to have sex in public and are willing share in each other’s passions, do you want the job of hostess and cabin attendant?”

Gina asked, “Am I expected to participate?”

I smiled and looked Gina directly in her eyes, “No, you are not expected to participate. It is not, I repeat not a requirement of the job. It is written into our HR manual that all sexual contact must be consensual. This is the only rule that is 100% enforced at all of our resorts. Now, just so you understand, you may be asked to participate at any time, but again the choice is yours to join or not to join. Also, with nudity everywhere you look and sexual encounters all over the place, you will constantly be in an elevated state of arousal. What is your answer, do you want this job. By the way, we leave for Peru tomorrow morning at 1000 and if you accept the job, you will be expected to work that flight. I need an answer this morning or I have to find someone else as the other person may not be able to work for a few days.

Gina asked, “Are you going to treat me like you treat my daughter?”

I answered, “Only if my wives approve. They not only choose who wears my collars, they also choose my lovers outside of them. With that said, do you want the job?”

Gina smiled and looked at us all, “Hell yeah, I want this job. I need to stop by my house and pick up my passport and pack if I am really going to Peru.”

I stood and told Gina, “Welcome aboard, you will be trained in flight. We will be staying at the resort tonight. Go home pick up your passport and pack for a week. You and Barbie can stay at the resort with us or you can meet us at our corporate airport in the morning.”

Barbie interrupted, “Mother it is up to you where you want to stay, but I am staying at the resort with them.”

Gina laughed, “I already knew that, I guess I better start becoming friends with his wives if they hold the key to what everyone calls an E-Ticket ride.”

Everyone was laughing when Tiffany and Sydney helped someone who looked like a frail older woman into the office. We knew it was Tiffany’s younger sister. I immediately became upset with the football players again as I thought “How many young women did they do this too?”

I asked Tiffany and Sydney, “Please take her into the large conference room and make her comfortable. Emily, please get some water and find something to keep her warm and comfortable. Chloe and Naomi, they are going to need your assistance until my wives arrive. Please do whatever they need to comfort her.”

I went to Alexis’ desk, “Please order lunch for everyone, we are going to be here for a while. My wives will be here shortly. They will know exactly what to do for her.”

I said, “Chloe, Naomi and Barbie let’s go. This is going to take all of us for the next week.”

Gina asked, “Is there something I can do to help? I don’t know what’s wrong, but I can hold someone’s hand.”

I asked, “Are you part of our family, or are you still on the fence?”

Gina answered, “If you can win over the Ice Princess, I am all in.”

Shocked, Barbie gasped, “Mother, where did Ice Princess come from.”

Gina sighed, “That was your cheerleader nick name. I haven’t thought about it for years and it just slipped out. I am so sorry.”

I said, “You can sort that out later, let’s help Tiffany? Mindy, take them to the large conference room. We will be in shortly.” Getting everyone’s attention, “Tiffany’s sister was made a virgin sacrifice by her high school football team. She went from a loving straight “A” student to barely graduating from high school and addicted to drugs. We are going to support her, love and encourage her and bring her back to who she was. I will accept nothing less, am I understood.”

A chorus of, “Yes Master” rang out.

I said, “Let’s go help her.”

We walked in and what we saw was no more than a shell of a person. She was barely recognizable as a woman. I stepped out of the room, “Mindy, I need my wives. They are at the resort with Adriana. Have them take my helicopter here to the trust. Tell them I need them now.”

Mindy answered, “Master, I called them when you mentioned them to Chloe and Naomi. They are on the way and I think Adriana is with them.”

I Looked at Mindy, “Thank you Mindy.”

About ten minutes later I heard the helicopter land on the roof and my wives, followed by Adriana, appeared in the conference room a few minutes later. Jade quickly assessed the situation and said, “Everybody out, let us handle this. Tiffany you too, let us work. We will call you back in when your sister is ready.”

Chloe herded everyone out to the reception area.

Gina asked, “They show up, take over and everyone does what they say?”

Naomi smiled at Gina, “Even the Master gets out of their way when they decide to take charge. You saw that almost lifeless person sitting between Tiffany and Sydney. Wait till you see her when they are finished with her. Those four women are a force unto themselves. Let’s go to the other conference room so Tiffany and Sydney can complete their packages. Then we wait.”

Alexis approached Naomi, “Our meeting is set up in Peru for Wednesday morning at 0900. The pilots are on the payroll and headed to the airport to get the plane ready for a 1000 tomorrow morning take off. When Tiffany and Sydney finish their packages, they will be ready to go too. Barbie, you still need to turn in your employment package. Once we have those, we are good to go. I also need a list of supplies so I can have them loaded on the plane. Have I missed anything or anyone?”

I said, “Alexis, great job, how about ordering enough lunch for everyone here? I think we will be here for a while.”

Alexis replied, “Already done Master, you asked me to do that a while ago. It should be here in about 20 minutes.”

It’s a good thing we ordered lunch. It was four hours before Mai stepped out and hugged Tiffany, then led her into the conference room. A minute later Mai said, “She is ready for you. Be gentle.

I followed Mai into the conference room and stood by the door.

Liu called me over to the group of women.

Jade said, “Master, this is Tammy. Tammy this is our Master. He is the one who put the football players in the hospital when they tried to force us to go to their party. He will never let anyone harm you again.”

I didn’t notice Tammy move, but she knocked me back on my seat as she jumped into my lap and hugged me as if she never intended to let me go. I just held her as everyone watched.

Sometime later I heard a soft whisper through tears, “I was there when you put them all down. Will you really protect me? I have no one to trust anymore? Even my parents kept me high on drugs so I couldn’t do or think anything.”

With tears in my eyes, “Tammy, I will give my life to protect you. My wives are my security detail and they will kill to protect you. I can promise you that much. I also want to give you a job when you are ready.”

Tammy said, “Right now, I just want you to hold me. I know your wives. You had to protect them from the football players. How can they protect you now?”

I smiled at Tammy, “Because I have trained them since we were kicked out of school. Liu put down the quarterback a couple of weeks ago when he tried to pay her back for that day. About a week ago the four of them stopped a takeover attempt at my resort. They secured all the men until the police arrived. I trust them fully, I think you should too.”

Tammy requested, “Please, just hold me. I feel the drugs leaving my system. When Tiffany took me from my parents I was so out of it, I didn’t know what was happening. Are you really taking me to Peru with you?”

I told her, “Yes I am. You are going to be trained as a flight hostess. Barbie is going to train you to do the job and when we arrive back home, the job will be yours along with Gina, Barbie’s mother. Tiffany is the lead flight attendant and will also help in your training. I am also going to have Tiffany trained as a backup pilot. It will probably take over a year.”

Tammy said, “You are going to have Tiffany trained as a backup pilot. She has always wanted to learn how to fly. Do you think I could learn to fly? I know it will be difficult with my parents getting me hooked on drugs. I will overcome that, I promise you I will.”

I smiled at her, “Tammy, let’s take this one step at a time. Can you live with that?”

She smiled for the first time, “I think I am hungry, can we get something to eat?”

I laughed, “Mai, can you have Alexis come in?”

When Alexis entered, I said, “Alexis, Tammy would like something to eat. Can you put a plate together for her and bring it to us?”

Alexis replied, “Yes Master, I’ll be right back.” Alexis returned a couple minutes later, “I didn’t know what she wanted so I put a little of everything on this plate.”

I took the plate from Alexis, “Tammy, can you eat or would you like me to feed you?”

Tammy replied, “I can feed myself, I am drugged, not helpless.”

I laughed, “Pardon me, I am just here to help you.”

She smiled again, “You are the Master, give me a day or two and I will help take care of you.”

Laughing I replied, “I can’t wait, let me know when you are finished.”

I called to Mai, “Please have everyone come into the conference room.”

Mai did as I requested. When everyone was present I said, “It’s time to head to the resort and get ready for tomorrow’s flight. The pilots have already left to take care of the plane. Alexis ordered our supplies for the trip. Tiffany can you take your crew to the plane to make sure everything is properly stored for our flight. You should leave the resort around 0800 after breakfast to handle any last minute issues.”

I addressed Tiffany, “My wives and I will bring Tammy with us. We will take the tram from the resort to the airport.”

Jade approached, “Master, we can take the helicopter to the resort tonight. I called and Randal is preparing the owners suite for us and Mattie is ordering our dinner. Everything should be ready when we arrive. You know it’s almost six in the evening. The pilot will fire up the helicopter when you give the word.”

I told Jade, “Let’s get going, we could all us some rest after today.”

The helicopter ride was quick and true to his word, Randal had everything ready for us. There were golf carts waiting at our dungeon office driven by security personnel. Upon arrival at the hotel, Mattie informed us our meal would arrive in a few minutes. After everyone finished their meal, we got ready to rest and then sleep.

Tammy never left my side, I called Abby, “Can you join us for the night? Tammy is doing better as the drugs wear off, but I am a little worried about withdrawal.”

Abby said, “Ava and I are packed and ready to go, we will come right over. You are right to be worried about withdrawal. Hopefully, she can sleep through the night. Depending on traffic, we should be there in about an hour.”

By the time Abby and Ava arrived, Tammy was looking and acting almost normal, except she still wouldn’t allow me to be more than a few feet away from her. I introduce Tammy to Abby and Ava. I explained, “Tammy, they are here to help you. They may want to talk to you without me in the room, but I will be right outside the door. All you have to do is call and I will be there.”

Tammy was shaking her head, “I need you near me. You can hear anything I have to say. You took them out, I feel safe with you near. Nobody has to go through what I did again. Please, just for a while.” She was in tears by the time she was done talking.

Abby said, “Where can we talk in private, just the four of us.”

I replied, “There is an office back here with a sofa and a couple of chairs. We can close the door for privacy.”

Abby said, “That should work, is it alright for you Tammy.”

Tammy replied, “Can we start, I am a little tired.”

I sat on the sofa and Tammy sat next to me and leaned into my side placing her head on my chest.

Abby took Tammy’s hand in hers, “Tammy, what do you remember about the party?”

Tammy inhaled deeply, and then slowly let it out in a sigh, “Everything was great and I was having a good time with friends. As usual with these parties some games started that involved kissing and touching of private areas through clothing. When it escalated to flashing of breasts, I begged out and was going to go home. I wasn’t comfortable showing my body to people I didn’t know. I wasn’t a virgin and had skinny dipped with friends, but not in a group like this one. I was putting on my swimsuit when a couple cheerleaders approached me that I thought were my friends. They had drinks and asked me to have one more with them before I left. I didn’t see any problem and sat with them and we started talking. The next thing I remember is Tiffany, my sister, helping me into the shower and it was the next morning. I was sore in my pussy and my ass really hurt. It was then I noticed Tiffany was crying.”

With anger in her eyes, Abby looked at me, “They probably gave her something like rohypnol, ketamine or some mixture of sedatives that include one of these. They usually mix in alcohol and the effect is pretty quick. Memory loss is also one of the side effects.”

Holding Tammy’s other hand, Ava spoke softly to Tammy, “Do you remember anything else that could help us?”

Tammy replied, “Not really, I felt so angry with myself for allowing this to happen. I had heard all the rumors about the parties and so called virgin sacrifices. When I was first invited to one of the parties, I turned down the invitations. Looking back, this is when a couple cheerleaders worked their way into my circle of friends. It was these two that gave me the drink as I was leaving. They never spoke to me again when I returned to school.”

Abby swore under her breath, “It looks like the cheer squad was in on their plans, which doesn’t surprise me very much.”

I took Tammy’s hand, “You look very tired, would you like to go to bed?”

Tammy looked at me, “I will if you are in the room. I don’t care if you sleep next to me or not, but I need to be close to you. Please, at least for tonight.”

I asked Ava, “Please get my wives, let them know it’s bed time and we are going to sleep with Tammy. They will understand what needs to be done.”

My wives entered and surrounded Tammy. Ming helped her up and gently asked, “Tammy, may we help you get ready for bed? Our Master needs to meet with the flight crew about our trip tomorrow. It won’t take long and he will be back when you are ready to sleep. We are all staying with you tonight. Master they are waiting for you at the dining room table. Please make it a short meeting.”

I hugged Tammy to me and said, “I won’t be long, we have to make sure we have everything ready. We have a long flight tomorrow, about 4,200 miles. It will probably take 10 hours or so.” Ming pulled Tammy close and I said, “I will be right back.” Abby stayed with Tammy and Ava followed me out of the room.”

Ava sensed my anger, “Jerome, anger isn’t going to help Tammy. She needs to feel your confidence and strength. Those boys you took care of will never have what you have or what they could have had. I know they didn’t spend any time in jail for what they orchestrated in that school. But about a dozen administrators and coaching staff lost their jobs over it. Yes, girls like Tammy may never lead full lives as they either don’t know for sure or don’t have the support Tammy does.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.