Quadruplets - Cover

Quadruplets

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 16

Fiction Story: Chapter 16 - Intro, we meet at registration prior to our junior year. Chapter one is about the start of our journey together, backtracking to explain my story to my grandchildren. Hopefully I can make it interesting as I am not a writer by any stretch of my imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Petting   Nudism  

After clearing security, we met with the pilots, “We need about a half hour to prep, inspect, and complete checklists prior to take off. All maintenance and refueling was completed the day after arrival.”

My father said, “That’s fine it was our wives who wouldn’t let you leave to prepare for flight before breakfast.”

As we were climbing the stairs to board, Clarisse grabbed my arm, “Master are you going to assist me in joining the mile high club?”

I heard Liu at my side, “Of course we will Clarisse.”

Then Liu handed me one of my jewelry boxes, “You will need this after we induct her into the mile high club. My sisters and I have decided that Clarisse can be one of our sisters, that is, if she wants too. We already know you want her.”

I looked at Clarisse, “Are you good with receiving a collar and know exactly what it means to wear it.”

Clarisse replied, “Absolutely Master. Your wives and I have discussed this at length. I am even comfortable with my past frustrations about my family and slavery. I listened to Liu, we talked it out and she is absolutely right. I need to embrace my past, not fear and not be embarrassed by it. Her sharing your history, made it clear that we are the result of what we do, not where we come from. Now, will you please pleasure me till I pass out? That is after we are above a mile in the air.”

Smiling at Clarisse, “Do you mind if Liu joins us? She really has a thing for you.”

Clarisse laughed, “I would love for her to join us. I can’t wait to introduce her and all her sisters to Antonio.”

I was looking around as everyone was seating themselves. My quads were spread out around the cabin. I wasn’t surprised to see Ming and Beth sitting together, near but not with Ethan and Samara. It was obvious that Ming had a thing for Beth as soon as we entered the suites at the hotel.

I saw my mother and father were sitting with Mai, Ethan, and Samara. It appeared that Ming and Beth were going to start with each other. My mother had mentioned that she wanted a shot at Samara and if Ethan came along, she would have no issues at all. As I was watching, my mother literally pushed Mai into my father’s lap. Mai laughed out loud, “I guess it’s you and me in the mile high club.”

Jade was back by the kitchen talking to Sydney and Barbie. I could tell that Jade had them deep in some discussion they all had smiles on their faces and in their eyes.

I watched Andie walk up to my father and Mai asking if they needed anything. Mai replied, “Only for you to join us after takeoff, if you would like too?” Andie smiled at Mai, “It would be my pleasure after everything is taken care of.”

The only one left was Tiffany, I looked her way, and she was approaching us with a huge smile on her face. I looked at her, “Would you like to join us when all is in order after takeoff.”

Tiffany smiled, “If you think you can handle the three of us.”

Liu replied for me, “If he can’t keep up and passes out on us, we have each other.”

Clarisse laughed, “He better keep his tool in play. I only had a sample and want the full treatment this time.”

Tiffany laughed and said, “At least you had a sample. I just want to get my lips around that tool. If you two leave anything for me, it will be my dessert.”

As we taxied toward our runway for takeoff, I again looked around the aircraft and only saw what looked like anticipation. There was no nervousness on anyone’s face as it appeared that everyone was looking forward to what would transpire. I couldn’t help feeling that someone would regret their actions on this trip to Hawaii and could only hope they would approach me to discuss it.

As we arrived at flight altitude I was lost in thought, I noticed that we were almost alone in the main cabin. Clarisse and Liu locked together at their lips, their hands almost ripping each other’s clothes off.

I heard Tiffany laughing as I turned toward her she asked, “Where on Earth were you? Your eyes were glassed over and you were clueless as to what was going on around you.”

I told her, “I was lost in thought and couldn’t pull myself back to reality as everyone looked so happy and looking forward to the activities that are about to happen. I can’t shake the thought that someone is going to regret what happens.”

Tiffany smiled at me, “It will be Barbie. She is 22 years old and has never been kissed. Her parents named her Barbara, but always called her Barbie. With her name and being a cheerleader in high school, everyone she meets thinks she is an easy mark. Your girls and friends are the first people she has met since high school, that have no preconceived ideas that she is anything other than an intelligent, sweet, beautiful woman.”

“Tiffany, I hate stereotypes. My wives and I were always considered the nerds and standoffish kids. It wasn’t until the football team decided the quads needed to come to one of their parties as their next virgin sacrifices that they saw us as more. I had to come to their rescue and the three football players attacked me, forcing me to defend myself. We were basically kicked out of school because I put them in the hospital and took away their chance for a third straight state title and presumed college and pro careers.”

Tiffany gasped and she covered her mouth with her right hand, “That was you? I heard all about it, I was in college when it happened and my little sister was one of the witnesses to exactly what happened. You can’t believe the pressure applied to everyone who was in the area to be quiet and not discuss what they saw. It wasn’t the football team that applied the pressure. It was the school administration that told everyone to be quiet.”

I laughed and said, “I know exactly what you are talking about.” I explained what happened at the preliminary hearing. If my girls hadn’t hacked into the school security system and downloaded the video file we could have been in real legal trouble. The school said there was a problem with their security cameras and it would have been their word against ours. As it is, we are in a much better place because of it.”

Tiffany said, “Although my sister graduated from high school, she’s pretty messed up. She was a virgin sacrifice before they approached your wives. My sister told me they were trying to get her to be part of a gang bang. When she tried to leave, she was drugged and raped. She doesn’t even remember what happened to her. Only that she was a mess when she got home.”

“She woke the next morning covered in cum, she didn’t even know how she got home and into her bed. I had to help her clean up. She was suffering from the after effects of whatever drug she was given. Not only was she covered in cum, her ass was partially torn from some insertion. The worst thing was she couldn’t remember anything after she was drugged. Now she has a drug problem and is almost a recluse, my parents are at a loss as to the change in her from straight “A” student, to what she is now.”

I looked at Tiffany, “Can we try to help her? We have friends who are probably two of the best doctors in our area. They should be able to recommend someone to help, at least for a consultation to see what treatment will be best for her.”

Tiffany explained, “There is no way my family can afford that kind of treatment. My parents have already tried and their insurance doesn’t cover that type of psychiatric treatment.”

I smiled at her, “Tiffany, I asked if we can help. You are now part of my family and we take care of our own.”

Tiffany nervously replied, “How did I become part of your family? You hired me yesterday and I still haven’t completed my employment package.”

“Tiffany, in order to keep this business thriving and growing, we not only need to have the right people, we need the best people. If we don’t take care of them, they will move on to the highest bidders. We pay better and in the way we treat people, they are very loyal to us. You have listened in on a couple of our teleconferences and heard the way we interact.”

Tiffany sighed, “Yeah, everyone calls you Master in an almost teasing way. Why is it that everyone is so comfortable around you? I can see it myself, you are a very dominant person, yet I am not intimidated by you in any way. I have already opened my life to you without shame. Why is that?”

I stood and pulled her into an embrace, “I don’t know. It has always been that way for me. Would you like to ride my pony and join my mile high club? While we have been talking our pilots have gotten us up to flight level. Clarisse and Liu are busy with each other so it is just us.”

Tiffany shivered and quickly removed her clothes, then mine and pushed me back into my seat. Without any preamble, she rubbed the head of my manhood between her womanly lips and lowered herself so that the head penetrated her. She smiled as her legs trembled slightly.

I looked in her eyes, then took her left breast in my mouth and tongued her nipple.

Tiffany tossed her hair back over her head and started to slowly move her hips, slowly lowering and impaling herself on my stiff cock. Her lips parted as a soft moan escaped her lips. After a couple minutes, her movements became more energetic as my cock was reaching her depths.

I felt the head of my cock against her cervix and her pussy contacted my balls.

She was moaning loudly, her body trembled and her motions became more demanding.

I started moving my hips, thrusting upward to match her movements. My cock was throbbing for release. I was trying to hold out until she was ready.

Tiffany started screaming, “Fuck me harder” as her ass was smacking against my lap. She continued to encourage me, begging, “Give me your seed, please fill me.” Her body started to convulse in an orgasm.

Unable to hold back any longer, I released my seed filling her pussy.

Tiffany arched her back squealing, “Ooohhh ... mmmyyyyyyy...” she passed out on my lap.

I gently pulled her into my embrace and waited for her to come back to me. Kissing her temple and whispering encouraging words.

Her head was resting on my shoulder as her eyes slowly opened. All she saw was Liu’s and Clarisse’s smiling faces, “Welcome back to the living.”

Tiffany asked with awe in her voice, “Did I really pass out?”

Clarisse laughed, “Not only did you join our Master’s mile high club. You also joined our ultimate pleasure club by passing out after riding our Master’s tool. You know that you are now his. He has ruined you for any other man. Oh, you will still enjoy the pleasures of another man, but you will always want to ride that pony again.”

Tiffany smiled at Liu and Clarisse, “I think I’ll just keep it where it is. Even soft, I feel full and quite happy here.”

Clarisse gently slapped Tiffany’s shoulder, “I am sorry to tell you this, but we share that tool around here. You may rest there for a little bit. But when it starts to stiffen, it’s my turn for a ride.”

Liu asked, “When is it my turn. I haven’t taken that ride in a couple days. My womanhood is feeling abandoned by my Master’s neglect.”

The girls laughed as Clarisse said, “He will last longer after that performance. When I pass out, he can lay me back in my seat and you can finish him off.”

Liu smiled, “That works for me. Tiffany, you need to release that pony so we can take our ride.”

Reluctantly, Tiffany rose off of my lap and let me lay back in a seat. She had a smile on her face as she drifted off to sleep.

After some very energetic time with Clarisse and Liu, we were sitting together in quiet conversation regarding Tiffany’s sister when everyone started to come out for air.

I called for everyone’s attention and asked Clarisse to kneel before me. I announced, “My wives have chosen their next victim to wear one of my collars. Clarisse do you know and understand exactly what it means to wear my collar.”

Crying, Clarisse said, “Yes master, I know everything that comes with your collar. Your wives have fully briefed me and gratefully, I need to wear one.”

Please stand and I will lock it in place around your neck. If you ever choose to remove this collar, you must cut it off. That will signify that you are willingly ending our contract. Clarisse fell into my arms and while I partially supported her in standing, held her in a tight embrace.

Clarisse whispered in my ear, “They will have to kill me to remove this collar. Antonio may be my main squeeze, but he knows that I am yours.”

Clarisse was instantly surrounded by my wives in a show of support and love for her.

Sydney came out and announced that she would have lunch and snacks ready in about fifteen minutes if everyone would like to clean up. “The snacks are already out, so we can meet in the dining room when you are ready.”

Thinking of what Tiffany had told me, I looked around for Barbie. Sure enough, she was sitting alone and appeared to be deep in thought. I approached her “Barbie, you appear to be somewhere else and could probably use someone to talk too.”

On the verge of tears, “I really do need to talk to someone. How did you know?”

I smiled “I am psychic and know when someone is troubled.”

She looked at me, “Really?”

I laughed, “Not really. I had a sense that someone on the plane wasn’t ready for our lifestyle, but couldn’t tell who as everyone looked comfortable with the pairings that were developing.”

Barbie smiled, “Because I was a cheerleader and my name, everyone assumed I was a slut. I have lived with all the rumors and innuendos since I was a freshman in high school. I received a scholarship to college as a cheerleader and was pressured to go to all the parties. But, I wanted to be an architect, I concentrated on my studies. After graduation last year I made the mistake of putting my scholarship as a cheerleader on my resume.”

I laughed, “I can see where that may have led. How did you do in your classes?”

Proudly, “I graduated summa cum laude. My major was architecture.”

I asked her, “Did you take any project management classes as part of your major.”

Barbie smiled, “Project management was my minor. It’s almost a requirement to be an architect these days.”

I was thinking about what Naomi needed when she asked, “What?”

Without thinking, I grabbed her hand and lead her down the hall to my in-flight office.

She hesitantly followed me down the hall and as I opened the door to my office, “Jerome, I am not ready for any activity at the moment.”

Thinking where that came from, I noticed that we were still nude. I laughed, “Neither am I, we have a call to make.”

She asked, “Who are we were calling.”

I replied, “We have to call Naomi at my trust office.”

Barbie looked at me with a question on her face, “Who?”

I pulled her into the office, closed the door, “Please sit.” I dialed the office number. After ringing it went to voice mail, it hit me, this is Sunday. Nobody is in the office.

I dialed Naomi’s cell and she answered, “Hello Master, don’t you ever take a day off?”

Jokingly, “Isn’t every day for work and play. Besides, I needed to hear your lovely voice.”

Naomi laughed, “I guess for you it is and you know I am always available for you. How may I assist you my Master?”

“Have you found a project manager yet?”

Naomi replied, “Mindy gave me the scrubbed list as we were leaving the office Friday evening. I am going to start making calls tomorrow.

I told her, “Your first interview is sitting in front of me as we are talking.”

Barbie gasped in panic as she stared disbelievingly at me.

Naomi laughed, “Don’t tell me, you came upon another lost soul in your travels and came up with the solution to my little problem at the office.”

I laughed as Barbie’s look of disbelief became one of concern. “Naomi, yes I have. Would you like to talk to her?”

The other end of the line was quiet. Then we heard Naomi say, “You are kidding me, aren’t you?”

“Naomi, I am not kidding. I would like to introduce you to Barbara. She graduated from college, summa cum laude, with a major in architecture and a minor in project management. Because she is drop dead gorgeous and was on scholarship as a cheerleader, she isn’t being taken seriously during interviews. She only took a job as a contract flight hostess because she needs a job that can pay for her student loans.”

Naomi said, “Hello Barbara, I have to ask this question first, knowing my Master as I do. Do you have any clothes on at this time?”

Barbie gasped while blushing she hadn’t said a word when Naomi laughed, “I thought so.”

I stepped in and said, “Barbara has not been touched by me, she spent some time becoming better acquainted with Jade and a crew mate of hers.”

Naomi laughed, “What do you think of my Masters wives?”

Finally gaining control of her voice Barbie replied, “I find them very refreshing to be around.”

With a smile in Naomi’s voice, “That is one way of referring to them. How did you enjoy your time with Jade? I find her very energetic and adventurous.”

Barbara nervously replied, “This is the first time I have experienced a sensual encounter with anyone, ever.”

I said, “Naomi, Barbara actually goes by Barbie and was a cheerleader in high school and went to college on scholarship as a cheerleader. Because of her name and passion, she has had to endure all of society’s stereotypes. Henceforth, all of her interviews have also gone according to those stereotypes.”

Naomi sounded angry, “I hate stereotypes. I’ve had to put up with them most of my life. May I call you Barbie, we are very informal in our office, especially since our Master has taken over.”

Barbie said, “You may use Barbie as my name. Why do you and everyone call Jerome, Master?”

Naomi laughed, “Obviously you haven’t fallen under his spell yet. But, don’t worry, you will, everyone does eventually. Master, may I proceed with interviewing this young lady?”

“Naomi that is why I called you, please proceed with your interview.”

To calm Barbie I said, “Barbie, I know this is sudden, please relax and don’t hide anything from Naomi. She is a wonderful person and I know you will come to love her as much as I do.”

Naomi and Barbie had a very open and at times colorful discussion that covered everything from her college and if I explained the optional office dress code. There was also quite a bit of laughter exchanged. When Naomi and Barbie were finished with the interview, Naomi asked, “Master, when can you bring Barbie to the office? I need her to complete her employment package. Though she doesn’t have the experience we are looking for, I think she will fit in quite well.”

Barbie screamed out, “Really, you are going to give me a job, just like that?”

Laughing, Naomi asked, “Do you want the job?”

Barbie was still yelling, “Yes, I absolutely want this job.” She repeated thank you a few dozen times, crying all the while.

Naomi asked, “Are we done with business Master? I would really like to return to my book and sunbathing out by my pool. I am working on getting rid of my tan lines so I can visit your resort and not look to out of place.”

I laughed, “Do you have any company who may also be working on their tan lines.”

Naomi laughed, “There may be a couple of little smart asses that Chloe brought by the office in a helicopter who also felt they needed to work on their tan lines this weekend.”

I laughed, “Please tell Alexis and Emily that I will make sure they are ready to visit our resort whenever I return to the office. But for Emily, it will have to wait until after I return from Peru. Is Alexis ready to go with us this week?”

Alexis replied, “Yes Master, I am ready to go and you may check out my tan lines on the way to Peru whenever you want.”

“With Naomi’s assistance, I will perform an in depth review of your tan lines. I may even make you a member of my very personal mile high club.” I disconnected as soon as I completed my statement.

My phone beeped less than a minute later. I smiled as I noticed it was from Naomi with a text that said, “Alexis is crying and screaming again”. As I set the phone down, Barbie was straddling my lap, kissing me very deeply.

She looked in my eyes and said, “Please take my virginity, right now.”

I smiled at her, “Would you mind if we have lunch first? I am still recovering from being jumped by Tiffany, followed by Clarisse and Liu. Then you can have my undivided attention.”

Barbie sighed as she stroked my cock with her very wet pussy lips. She slowly moved her wet pussy lips up and down its length.

We stood and walked hand in hand, back to the main cabin. Walk is probably the wrong word to use for Barbie, she skipped along beside me. Her medium size titties were bouncing as we walked along. Entering the main cabin, everyone noticed the complete difference in Barbie from when we left.

Ming approached us and looking at Barbie, “Master, what on earth did you do to our new friend?”

Barbie blurted out, bouncing as Jade usually does, her medium size breasts bouncing away. “The Master found me a job that will use my college education. I have to be at the trust office at 0800 tomorrow morning for a meeting with Naomi.”

Smiling my father asked Barbie, “What did you study in college?”

Barbie smiled brightly, “My degree is in architecture, with a minor in project management. Because of stereotypes, I haven’t been able to get a serious interview. The Master makes a phone call and not only do I get an interview. I have a job that combines all of my college education.”

Tiffany stepped up to Barbie and asked, “What will your new job be?”

Barbie replied “Naomi wants me to be a project manager and architect. This is my dream job. I have never been so happy.”

Mai walked over to Barbie and ran her finger up the inside of her thigh, “Everyone can tell you are happy.” Mai licked Barbie’s juices from her finger “Did my Master do anything else to make you this happy?” Mai smiled after another swipe of Barbie’s thigh and licked her finger again.

Blushing Barbie said, “Oh no, your Master didn’t do anything to me, I did that to myself when I jumped on his lap.” Barbie covered her mouth, with a shocked expression “he really didn’t do anything. I guess I am too excited. Oh my, what have I done?”

Mai laughed, pulled Barbie into a tight embrace and hugged her, “Barbie, you haven’t done anything wrong, except keep the Master from his lunch. May we feed him now? He is going to need his strength if he is going to relieve you of your virginity. Of course, we will help him so that the experience is good for you.” Mai smiled, “I was about to knock on the door when you asked him to take your virginity.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.