Quadruplets - Cover

Quadruplets

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 15

Fiction Story: Chapter 15 - Intro, we meet at registration prior to our junior year. Chapter one is about the start of our journey together, backtracking to explain my story to my grandchildren. Hopefully I can make it interesting as I am not a writer by any stretch of my imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Petting   Nudism  

As we returned to our hotel, I asked my father, “What are we going to do about a more permanent flight crew.”

My father laughed “I have been thinking about it since Mai brought it up this morning. After our call to Peru, I was even thinking that we need to buy a plane for you and have you choose your personal flight crew. You’re the owner of the family trust and its worldly interests: restaurants all over the world, “The Club”, maybe resorts in Hawaii and Peru. You will be required to fly a lot more than your mother and I ever have. The last week has really opened our eyes to how extensive our business interests have become. Your mother and I are extremely impressed in how much you have learned and your ability to think with an open mind in solving problems that most people don’t even notice.”

After closing my mouth, I thought aloud “My own plane. What kind?”

My mother said, “Any one you choose. We figure it will have to be a big one, because your wives will most likely go with you, at least one of the account managers, their personal assistant and a flight crew of at least six. If you include yourself, there are at least 13 people before you even leave the ground.”

My father added, “You will probably need at least three, maybe four bedrooms, plus crew quarters to accommodate everyone that flies. That pretty much eliminates all the smaller planes.”

My mother smiled at me saying, “It will only be about $350 million for an aircraft like that and $100 million to turn it into a private business plane to serve your purposes. We would need to expand our corporate airport, support staff, and hangers at a cost of another $100 million. Then add the cost of additional staffing for both planes.” She looked at my father and asked “if he thought that would take care of it?”

He just shrugged, “Give or take.”

Looking at me, my mother laughed, “Something finally surprised him, he is speechless.”

I kept looking from one to the other, “A couple weeks ago, I would be looking for a padded wagon and some special white coats for you two. Now, I don’t know what to think.”

My father said “I was thinking about a Boeing 787 or an Airbus A370, although new would be out quite a few years. Maybe we can pick something on the used market until one can be ordered and customized to fit your needs.”

I answered, “I like the idea of picking something up on the secondary market. We can refurbish it with new updated cockpit systems, sweep the wings a bit, update control and engine systems. We would probably come in under our expected cost. Something like this really excites me. Let me contact someone I know who may be able to help us out. I think he may be able to make our aircraft fly supersonic or at lease faster than existing speeds.”

My father stared at me wide eyed and asked, “Where did you come across someone who can do that for us.”

I laughed and replied, “You have your secrets, I have mine. I’ll send him an email and see if he can help us. If he can, I’ll introduce him to you.”

“Father, I think we should start with a flight crew. I am very partial with the one we have, though I have a feeling that we will lose at least one of them. Probably Barbie or Sydney. I can’t explain it, but one of them is destined for something much better. It may turn out to be both I believe that Naomi will need someone like Sydney. And Barbie - I need to find out what she went to college for. She may be quite a bit smarter than anyone suspects. I believe her name and hobbies are getting in the way of her becoming what she is meant to become. I will find out on the flight home.”

My father replied, “That would probably be a good idea. It seems like your wives are already attached to the four of them and they appear to have already adapted to our lifestyle. If they fit anywhere in our business, your wives will be very happy. Have you thought about how to replace them?”

I replied, “No, I am hoping they can assist with that. Only they can answer that question for us.”

I called Jade and asked her, “Please gather up our flight crew and bring them to my parent’s suite.”

Jade excitedly asked, “Are we were going somewhere.”

I replied, “Just planning ahead.”

About five minutes later everyone piled into my patent’s suite. That made for 17 bodies; we sat wherever we could, on the floor or on laps.

As I hadn’t seen Ethan or Samara since we arrived, except for some meals, I asked them, “How is your vacation going?”

Samara replied, “We haven’t left our room, except for meals. It was too noisy in the living room last night. We were afraid to come out.”

Ethan smiled, “We were a little busy anyway. This trip seems to have rekindled our sex lives a little bit. Thank you for that and for the job too, of course.”

I high fived him, “You are very welcome.”

Turning to the room, everyone got quiet “is everyone comfortable.”

All replied that they were.

I looked around the room, “While this little meeting was called for the flight crew, everyone can stay.”

The flight crew was scattered around the room, looking at each one I asked, “Would you consider becoming permanent employees of our corporation and be our company flight crew. You may not be flying as much as you have been, but you will earn more money per year and receive full benefits as all of our employees receive, plus some extra benefits as part our of direct management support staff.”

They all stared at me, with their mouths open.

Tiffany was the first to speak, “Does that include being a part of your lifestyle?”

I looked at the pilots who had questioning looks on their faces. “Do you understand Tiffany’s question?

Jairo replied, “My brother and I will probably require more information about your lifestyle.”

Jack nodded his head in agreement.

I explained everything to them in detail, including membership to “The Club” and all its amenities.

Jack laughed, “I wondered where the ladies disappeared last night. We went to their suite to see if they wanted to go dancing like we usually do on stopovers and they weren’t in their suite.”

Andie spoke up, “We were with Jerome’s wives, getting better acquainted.”

I laughed, “That is one way of putting it.”

Mai laughed, “Master, they can give as well as take. I love them all.”

All the ladies laughed at Mai’s comment.

Still seeing the confused look on the pilot’s faces I said, “My wives are very affectionate. It appears that our female flight crew may have explored some of that affection last night.”

Andie stated, “That is a very polite way of putting it. I could have come up with a number of adjectives to explain what went on, and on. Your wives are very exuberant lovers, to put it mildly.”

Finally, I saw some light in the pilots’ faces.

Jack asked, “Are we going to have to become swingers for this job.”

I looked at the brothers, “No, it is not a requirement. But, if it is something you would like to pursue, it is 100% up to you. I haven’t talked to you about this, are either one of you in a relationship?”

Jairo replied, “No, neither one of us is at this time. We were both married for some time while in the air force, but demands of the job and remote assignments became too much for our wives and they divorced us.”

Jack asked, “Would we have to or be able to share rooms with all of the ladies.”

I explained to both brothers, “That will be between the two of you and them. Everything requires both parties to be 100% consenting adults. There will be no forced, coerced, or manipulated encounters of any kind period or you will be fired. I barely qualify and only swing one way.”

Everyone laughed at my comment.

Barbie asked, “Will we have to wear one of your collars if we accept the job?”

“No, you don’t have to wear one of my collars for this job. These collars are special. To wear one you have to prove your loyalty and trust to my wives and their sisters first. If they approve of you to wear a collar, they will present you as a gift to me from them, if that is something you wish for. Then it is my decision to accept you. You will learn all about our life as you spend time around us and like last night, them.”

Continuing I said, “In our lifestyle, there is no room for jealousy, possessiveness, or resentment. We are happy when our partners are receiving pleasure, from anyone approved or someone they request. The only reason I put it that way and using the word approved is we want everyone to be safe and that no STD’s are brought into our relationships as they can spread like a wild brush fire.”

I looked Beth, “Please explain to everyone the approval process you went through to come on this trip with me.”

Beth laughed, “Jerome took a picture of me nude of course, sent it to his wives asking if he could bring me to Hawaii for an interview in regards to my position within the security department. It only took a few seconds before he received five affirmative answers, one asking if I liked dark chocolate.” She looked at Clarisse. “I love it and here I am.”

Everyone kept on laughing as I returned to the flight crew. “I suggest you all get together and decide what you want to do. I would love for you to become our permanent flight crew. Again, you will receive all the benefits of being part of our management support staff. If you decide you want be our permanent flight crew we will be returning home tomorrow. On Monday or Tuesday we will be flying to Lima, Peru.”

Jairo asked, “Are you going to hire our sisters as your local attorneys?”

I answered, “Probably, we are working on setting up a meeting with them, mid week sometime.”

Jack asked, “Will our sisters have to become part of your lifestyle.”

I looked at Jack, then Jairo. “What part of 100% consenting adults are you missing? Didn’t you understand anything that I said earlier?”

Jack thought a few seconds, “I guess I didn’t really think that question through. I was thinking of the problems they have been having and they might be upset if it came across the wrong way to them.”

Jade looked at Jack, “The wives will handle your sisters.”

Both pilots’ jaws dropped off their faces, figuratively that is.

Jade smiled, “We are going with you, aren’t we?”

Smiling back at Jade, “Do you want to go?”

All four enthusiastically replied, “Yes Master.”

Looking at the flight crew, “The six of you probably need some time to think about what I just dropped in you laps. Your decision is not to be taken lightly. Our lifestyle is not for everyone and not one of us will hold your decision against you. But, I must stress, it is a decision for you to make and not just go along with the majority. We can talk individually later today or on tomorrow’s flight. Please enjoy yourselves as I am going to relax with my wives and their sisters, that is, after my mother takes them shopping.”

I looked at Sydney, “Please stick around after everyone leaves.”

She blushed, looked at her crew mates, and then nodded her acceptance of my request.

I told everyone that the meeting was over, “Go out and enjoy the remainder of today as you please. We leave tomorrow morning after breakfast. Beth, Clarisse, Ethan, and Samara can you stay and discuss your jobs for a couple minutes?

They nodded and stayed seated as everyone else, except my parents and I, left the room.

I addressed Samara first, “Are you comfortable with Ethan accepting the job as chief of security at The Club.”

She smiled at me, “When we were driving to the airport I was going to kick your ass for even asking him to take the job. Now, I will divorce him if he doesn’t accept it. In the last couple days I have learned so much about myself. I was struggling with how sheltered my feelings were. Everyone has been so accepting and embracing us, it is very humbling. I am more in love with Ethan now than on our honeymoon. I never knew how much emotional baggage I was carrying around, until this trip opened my eyes, then my heart. I told Ethan, that whenever you asked, I will be yours until you make me pass out again.”

Ethan laughed, “I accept the job as your new chief of security, starting Monday morning if that is acceptable.”

I replied, “It is more than acceptable, but you will report to my new resort manager, Adriana.”

Turning to Beth, “How your trip is going?”

Beth looked at Samara first, and then to Ethan, “I love everything about it. And since Samara has approved me, I will gladly become Ethan’s personal assistant as we discussed on the plane. I helped them hide from your wives last night and we had a more than wonderful evening.”

Samara enthusiastically, “You bet you do woman. You are ours and I wouldn’t have it any other way. If you want, you can move in with us, I am growing more attached to you every minute I know you. You are not only a wonderful lover, but a wonderful woman. Even without all the side benefits, you are a welcome addition to our family.”

Beth blushed as she kissed Samara, “Thank you. I love you too. I may take you up on the offer to move in with you. That is as long as your bed is big enough for all three of us.”

Samara replied, “We will buy a new one as long as you are happy.”

I then addressed Clarisse, “Would you like to be manager of our train station security team? You will be reporting directly to Ethan and only responsible to him, Beth and your crew. Anything above that is between you, Ethan, Samara, and Beth. Is that completely understood? Have you talked to them about your personal assistant, Antonio?”

Clarisse said, “Ethan knows about him, but I don’t think that Beth and Samara know him.”

Samara blurted out, “You and Antonio are together? I love that man, and with my new attitude, I would love to get to know him much better.”

Clarisse laughed, “He said the same thing about you.”

Looking at Ethan, “It looks like we may have to come up with a way to pass some time.”

Clarisse answered me, “When the captain arrives at the office on Monday my retirement paperwork is already in his email. I will start as soon as it can be processed.”

Ethan laughed, “Have you checked your email this morning?”

Clarisse answered, “My phone died and I haven’t taken time to charge it. I have been a little busy.”

Ethan laughed, “With his wives involved I understand, fully. The paperwork has been processed and waiting for HR to open on Monday morning. All you have to do is tell them your last day of work. I instructed them to release you whenever you wish to retire. Antonio’s paperwork is also in process.”

Clarisse looked at me, “May I start on Tuesday?”

“That will be between you, Ethan, and Adriana.”

Ethan said, “See you Tuesday morning Clarisse.”

Ethan looked at me “What time do we start?”

I laughed, picked up my phone and called Adriana.

She answered, “Yes Master. How may I be of service to you?”

I told her, “I am in Hawaii with our new chief of security. He would like to know what time he should report to work Monday morning.”

Laughing, “They usually start at 0700, but he should be in my office no later than 0800 Monday morning as he hasn’t filled out an employment application yet.”

She asked, “Jerome, aren’t you supposed to be on vacation or something like that?”

I laughed “something like that.”

Laughing, Samara interrupted, “I like this girl. When can I meet her?”

With a smile in her voice Adriana asked, “Who are you?”

Samara replied “I am the wife of your new chief of security. My name is Samara.”

Adriana said, “You may join your husband in my office Monday morning. While he is doing his paperwork, maybe we can become better acquainted. There is a room in the back of my office for special meetings.”

Samara blushed as she said, “I like the sound of that. I’ll be there in the proper dress code.”

Adriana laughed and replied “let me look that up in our HR manual, page 34 I believe. She said, oh my, that means you will be nude as everyone else is. Though since I am the resort manager, I had an amendment added that states all women working in an office environment are allowed to wear thigh high stockings with garter belt as a substitute to being nude. I understand that we have a new owner and Master, I also heard a rumor that is his favorite office attire. I remember one of his wives mentioning it to me when they were here. We adopted it as our standard attire at the resort office. I must admit, it is a very nice change. All my ladies can’t wait to see the Master’s face when he visits us on Monday morning before his next trip.”

Samara told Adriana, “I should probably go shopping with Jerome’s mother and wives today.”

Adriana laughed, “If you ask the Master he may even go with you and your husband. That is if you can escape the clutches of his wives.”

Everyone laughed, “Adriana I apologize for bothering you on your day off.”

Adriana replied, “Any time is acceptable for my Master. Have a nice day.” She disconnected from us.

My father asked, “Is that the same Adriana that used to cower in front of everyone who entered the office.”

I replied, “One and the same. It was all an act for Wilkinson. She became the type of woman he preferred to keep his attentions off the rest of her staff.”

I explained to my father, “As soon as he was gone, she stepped up, took control of the office and everyone responded to her as they got to work. It was an amazing transformation. She explained it to me when I asked her where the fireball came from. Now you know why I promoted her to resort manager, almost on the spot.”

I looked at Clarisse, “Do you have any more questions?”

She smiled and looked at Ethan, “Check your email I have been busy while you all were having fun with Adriana.”

As Ethan opened his email, he looked at her and laughed. “I knew it, but couldn’t prove it. You and Antonio have had a thing going for a while, haven’t you? I’ve seen it in both of your eyes and body language.”

Clarisse replied, “Jerome, aaah Master, said that I needed someone I could completely trust as my personal assistant. Who could be better than a trained SWAT commander and my lover to be my PA? We have been dating for about six months, a couple months after his wife left him. She couldn’t handle that we kept calling the team out in the middle of the night or on family outings. With their children away at college, she saw no reason to stick around and found someone more dependable. I thought she was pretty short sighted, who is more dependable than a SWAT commander? That is other than his schedule which he has no control over. Now his schedule is going to be the same as mine and he is mine as my PA. I have already ordered his collar.”

Ethan replied to her, “We are not going to be very popular on Monday morning.”

Clarisse replied, “It will be on Tuesday morning for me and Antonio.”

My dad looked at me, “You just solved a major problem for the resort in a couple days while basically on vacation.”

I explained, “The problem isn’t solved yet. We are still down around 15 security officers. But, I have faith in these two to resolve that issue in an expedited manner. I had the existing security personnel put out word that we are looking to replace the arrested officers. They also know that Mall Guards need not apply. I just hope the police department isn’t too unhappy with us when they are done putting our staff together.”

Ethan said, “They will not miss another 15 or 20 officers, give or take.”

Continuing my thought process I told Ethan, “We will need to come up with a training program to improve the security staff already in place. That is along with all the new personnel.

Looking at my mother, “Maybe we can recruit the person who taught me how to take care of myself.”

My mother replied, “We can discuss it after you finish in Peru. That will give Ethan and Clarisse time to start the interview process.”

I addressed Sydney, “Can we talk in private, I have a couple questions for you.”

She replied, “Yes Master.” Sighing as she said it.

I led her into the room I used for sleeping and noticed that she was very nervous. I explained, “We were not in here for anything except privacy. We need to talk about your future without company.”

She looked in my eyes with question marks in hers.

I smiled, “Sydney, I feel that you have more in your future that just cooking for us while flying around the world. Please, tell me about yourself.”

Sydney blew out a very deep breath, “Master, you are very perceptive. I took this job because during my divorce last year, I lost all four of my restaurants. My ex husband’s family helped me start them with seed money. During the divorce he demanded half of each of them as part of the settlement. Not having enough money to buy him out, I was forced to sell them all and give him half of the proceeds. His family provided all of the money to start them, with no discussion about how to pay them back. I was completely devastated because they were my heart, soul and passion. Due to all the hours I was putting in to keep them up and running, I was not paying much attention to his needs. He met someone in his bowling league and decided to move on with her as he saw no future in staying with me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.