Quadruplets - Cover

Quadruplets

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 14: Hawaiian resorts

Fiction Story: Chapter 14: Hawaiian resorts - Intro, we meet at registration prior to our junior year. Chapter one is about the start of our journey together, backtracking to explain my story to my grandchildren. Hopefully I can make it interesting as I am not a writer by any stretch of my imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Petting   Nudism  

We were all having a good laugh as we pulled up to the hotel.

When Samara stepped out of the limo she looked up and asked “are we really staying here? I’ve never stayed anywhere this nice before.”

I looked at Ethan and smiled, then back at Samara and said, “If you are going to be working for us, you need to get used to it. If you work for us you are family, but if you are a part of management, you are close family members.” She actually blushed and as she turned bright red, she covered her mouth.

The rest of us exited the limo in front of the hotel. I grabbed Beth’s hand and rushed up to our suite where we found my wives waiting for us with Clarisse.

Still holding Beth’s hand I told my wives, “We need to shower.”

My wives led us into the bathroom, Liu turned on the shower to warm the water as Mai undressed Beth. Jade pulled me into an embrace and lip locked me in a very passionate kiss, I felt my clothes being removed. I turned to see Clarisse with a huge smile on her face. My shaft was growing hard and something warm and wet enveloped the head. I looked down saw Ming doing her best to bring me fully hard. She was looking up at me with a huge smile on her face.

All of us worked ourselves into the oversized shower even though the shower was oversized it was tight with seven of us squeezed in. Everyone was little giddy, hands feeling and probing whatever they could touch.

I felt pressure on my shoulders indicating I should sit on the bench seat in the shower. As I sat, Beth literally jumped on my lap for a quick ride pushing my shaft into position between her lips and slowly lowering until my shaft touched her cervix. She sighed and proceeded to take an energetic ride.

Each of my wives and their sister took a couple minutes to ride my lap.

Jade pulling Clarisse tight in her arms, kissed her like a lost lover with a couple fingers massaging Clarisse’s pussy. Ending the kiss and looking deep into Clarisse’s eyes, Jade said, “please finish our Master off. Let him fill you with his seed. Go ahead we have him ready for your hot, wet pussy. Clarisse turned to me and with a satisfied smile, mounted my shaft as it easily slid into her opening. She moaned as I penetrated her, she lowered herself over me until I felt the head of my shaft bottom out inside her body. A moan escaped her lips as she stilled, getting used to the invasion into her body. She started to raise and lower her body on my shaft her motions started to get more desperate as all her sisters encouraged her to go for it. Clarisse was really getting into fucking herself as Liu said “that’s it Clarisse, use him like your personal dildo. I looked at Clarisse’s breasts bouncing as Mai and Ming each latched on to her nipples. As they nibbled Clarisse threw her head back and loudly squealed. I felt her entire body trembling through a large orgasm. I lost control and exploded inside her cavity. It was about as intense an orgasm as I have ever had.

I felt her arms relax and slip from around my neck as her sisters started laughing. Opening my eyes, Jade and Beth were holding Clarisse’s arms. They gently lifted her and carried her from the bathroom.

Liu, Mai, and Ming helped me up and finished washing me. They turned off the water, dried me and lead me to the bedroom and had me lay down next to Clarisse. Beth whispered in my ear “cuddle Clarisse until she wakes up.” As I cuddled up to her, I fell asleep myself.

I started to hear noises as I entered a semi conscious state. I opened my eyes and saw Clarisse resting comfortably with her head on my shoulder, still sound asleep. I turned toward the noise on the other side of the room and saw all the sisters and flight crew talking.

Andie noticed I was moving and said “hello sleepy head. We were wondering when you would come alive.” I guess my movement woke Clarisse as she kissed me on the chest and softly asked “how did we get in the bed?”

I laughed and said “Jade and Beth carried you.”

Looking back at Andie I asked “how long have we been out? She giggled and replied “we have been here almost two hours and you were out when we walked in.”

Beth walked over to the bed and said “you two were so focused on each other that when you both climaxed, your bodies completely gave out. Jade and I took care of Clarisse and Liu, Mai and Ming helped you into the bed. After we got you settled in and went down to wait for the flight crew. When they arrived we showed them to their suites and came back here to look after the two of you. After settling in the ladies in the flight crew came here to relax with us.”

Ming said “as we were walking down to the lobby, Beth asked me if showering was always like that? I told her it’s usually not that intense or crowed. We always shower our Master whenever possible because showering is for all of us to become closer. The Master is not allowed to shower alone if one or more of our sisters are around.”

Ming asked “Master where is our sister Chloe and why isn’t she here? You can’t leave one of our sister’s home alone.”

I informed them all, “our education program picked up four new participants and Chloe is training two of them at the trust. Maybe you all should place a video call to Chloe to let her know how much you miss and love her. I know she misses all of you when you are apart.”

Jade asked “are they going to be receptionist like Maya and Mindy?

I replied “I am changing all of their job titles to personal assistants for the account managers. Of the four new ladies, two of them are friends of Mindy’s and will be working at the trust. The other two are sisters in their late thirty’s who could use a little help and maybe build some self confidence to create a better future for themselves. They will be working at the resort office for Adriana, though Jennifer will be doing most of their training.”

I explained “I talked to Chloe before landing she told me the two young ladies at the trust are very smart and their computer skills may even rival the four of yours. I told Chloe that you would really like to meet them.”

Liu asked me “are they cute like Maya and Mindy?”

I just looked at her and smiled.

Liu giggled and replied, “They are hot, aren’t they?”

We all laughed.

Sitting around a relaxing I was pelted with more questions about what is going on and how our flight from the mainland was.

The flight crew told me that my father was able to get them rooms on the same floor as ours. I told the flight crew “if they haven’t already grilled you about the flight, it is ok to provide my wives with all the gory details of our flight. I don’t hide anything from them, at all. My girls may want to spend some quality time with each or all of you tonight.”

Tiffany looked at me and asked “that’s ok with you?”

I laughed and said “as you’ve probably noticed we are not overly possessive, protective yes, possessive no. Have a good time I will be with my parents if you need me.”

My girls surrounded the flight crew as they told me not to worry about them, we will take good of them while you are hiding out in you parent’s room.

I smiled to myself and thought I love it when a plan starts to come together. I turned to walk up the hall as I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Turning, I saw that it was one of the pilot’s. He asked “can we talk for a little bit and invited me to their room.”

As we sat down in their suite, they looked nervous I picked up the room phone, called room service, and requested a bottle of Crown Royale be sent up. I looked at the pilots, held out my hand and said “my name is Jerome.”

They introduced themselves as Jack and Jairo. They both appeared to be of Latin descent, but with some Japanese influence, and to be brothers, so I asked “are you brothers?”

They replied “yes, we are brothers from Peru.”

I replied “I was thinking you were of Latin heritage, but didn’t understand the Japanese features mixed in. Now I understand?”

Jack said “most people don’t recognize or understand the Japanese influence in Peru I am impressed that you know something of our culture.”

As Jack said this I noticed them both relax a little.

There was a knock on the door, I opened it and signed for the Crown, turning back to them, I asked “would you like a drink.”

Jairo replied for both of them “since we are not flying for a couple days, please.”

I picked up three glasses, added ice, poured a couple fingers in each glass and handed one to each them. I then sat and joined them.

Taking a sip of my drink, I asked “what would you like to talk about?”

Jack replied “first off, we want to thank you for the opportunity of flying for your company. This is our first direct contract commercial flight since arriving in the US and we have already made two trips to Hawaii for your company.”

I told them “I am very pleased with my first flight and with you as pilots and haven’t heard any complaints about you prior flight with my family. I would gladly use you again. Why don’t you tell me a little about yourselves?” Thinking, I have to have a plan coming together, I will present the idea of a permanent flight crew to my father.

Jairo explained “we were in the Peruvian Air Force and retired about a year ago. Our plan was to get a job with an airline, but the airline industry in Peru is a little bit on the down side and we couldn’t find jobs as pilots.”

Jack continued saying “we applied for workers visas as pilot’s to immigrate to America. It took about six months to receive our visas, but because we are licensed as commercial pilots in Peru and not in America, the airlines wouldn’t even interview us. We applied as contract pilots for transport only and immediately received job offers going to work for the contract company we still work for.”

Jairo said “transport pilots do not receive the same pay as commercial pilots do. We kept flying transport contracts while working and studying for our American commercial licenses. Long story short, we just received our commercial licenses last month. We were able to pick up a couple contracts as replacement commercial pilots. This is our first contract as commercial pilots and not replacements for pilots who were not available when requested.”

Jack picked up saying “realization began to set in for us, we would have to develop our own clientele or we will only be flying when other teams are not available or a company’s first time contracting with our company. That doesn’t happen often, only for last minute flights and when one is offered we can’t afford to pass it up.”

Jairo said “even if we have personal plans, we have to cancel, so we can earn the extra pay as commercial pilots. This is the first flight we picked up without being a replacement team. We would like to offer our services to be your go to team whenever you need someone to fly your plane.”

I explained to them “I can’t promise you anything right now this plane is actually my parents and their corporations. If I am the one to schedule the flight, I have no problem requesting you as my go to pilots.”

I looked at them and said “I may even have to fly down to Lima next week on a no or short notice flight. My father’s attorneys are in the process negotiating a legal issue we have down there. It may require me to drop everything and leave with practically no notice.”

I explained “without knowing it, you may be the answer to my problem of a flight crew for that flight. I will have to talk to the flight attendants, chef, and hostess to see if they might also be available.”

Jairo said, “We are from Lima and our twin sisters are attorneys. If you need local assistance they may be able to help you.”

I looked at Jairo and said “you’ve got to be kidding me. What is their specialty? Is it criminal, civil, or some other area of law?

Jairo laughed and said “I would never kid about something this important. They have always worked in property law or dealing with real estate law. They are very good attorneys, but also very beautiful. Every firm they work for eventually tries to turn their beauty into a company asset. Now, they are not prudes, but they will not allow themselves to be whored out that way.”

Jack continued, “because of our sister’s refusal to whore their assets, so to speak, they have been let go a couple times. This has also caused both of them to become divorced. Peruvian men are very jealous and possessive men, just the thought that they might give in to their management’s demands made their husbands furious and very jealous. Home life became difficult to deal with and tore them apart.”

Jairo said “they are in the process of starting their own legal business, but still, the issue of their beauty comes up as potential clients want more than just representation. They are getting by, but just barely, working with the public defender’s office doing contract work. It pays the bills, though it allows for little else if they work from their apartment office.”

As I finished my drink, I said “I will talk to the person handling our investigation and see if they need or desire local help. One thing I can tell you is that if everything works out the way I think it will, we will eventually need a couple of local attorneys to handle all of our business down there. We also have six restaurants in Lima and maybe more in the surrounding area.”

They seemed relieved as I told them “I need to meet with my mother and father about a business meeting in the morning.” I shook their hands and said “we can talk more tomorrow.” When leaving, I let them know “if you eat in the hotel, you can charge your meals to your room and I will take care of it for you.”

They thanked me for everything we were doing for them. I shook their hands and went down to my parent’s suite to discuss our Hawaiian resort purchase.

As I walked past my suite, I heard lots of laughter and energetic discussions going on. I made the decision I would sleep on my parent’s sofa if I had too. There was not much sleep going to happen in that room tonight, and I was tired.

I knocked on their door and heard my mother say, just a minute. She had on a robe as she opened the door. I asked her “am I interrupting anything?”

She said “ten minutes ago the answer would have been yes” laughing, she let me in.

My father was relaxing as he read something on his computer and waived me over to the table.

He asked me “would you like a glass of Crown?”

I accepted and said “thank you.”

Mother brought me a glass of ice and my father poured generously as I sat down.

I looked at my mother and asked “may I sleep on your sofa tonight?”

She laughed and asked “trouble in paradise?”

I explained to her “there is so much noise in our room with ten ladies having good conversation and whatever else I would be no good tomorrow if I tried to sleep there.”

She told me “we have a spare bedroom, you can use it tonight.”

I kissed her cheek and said “thank you.” Turning to my father I asked, “What’s going on with your negotiations?”

He laughed and said “not much at all. I was frustrated when I asked them why they needed me to over pay by 20% to purchase their properties. They told me they are asking for the loans to be satisfied and that is the asking price.”

My father said he told them, “it is not my problem that you over leveraged your properties.”

My father continued saying “I now know why they are having issues selling their properties. They are barely staying afloat and open for business as it is and may be close to bankruptcy.”

I told my father, “There isn’t a resort anywhere that would be close to bankruptcy if they were running 90% occupancy. How did this happen?”

My father explained “they were having occupancy issues at a few of their resorts. I asked and they wouldn’t say which ones. They hired a consultant to come in and evaluate the properties. The consultant explained to them that the properties needed to be updated or turned into lower income properties.”

“They refused to lower their standards as they thought it would lower the value of the properties as a group. So they bit the bullet, leveraged the entire business group to rebuild the lower occupancy properties. After they made the updates to the properties, occupancy went from 60% to 90% and they thought everything was great.”

“The workload on their staff became more than they could handle, they were forced to increase housekeeping, grounds, and restaurant staffing by about 25%. This ate up most of the profit created by their renovations.”

“It turned out to be a no win situation, they explained to me the consultant told them this would happen before they spent a dime. They explained to me they didn’t believe they would have to increase their staff by as much as he said. They felt the extra occupancy would more than cover a small increase in personnel.”

I asked my father “have you talked to the bank.”

My father asked “why would I talk to the bank? They aren’t in bankruptcy and making their payments.”

I said “father, do you know if they are really making their payments or are they only making partial payments and falling behind on their commitments.” Shaking his head, my father said “I didn’t think to ask them.”

I told him “I will ask them tomorrow in my very special way.”

My mother chipped in speaking to my father “You are the one who told him to be himself and everything would be fine. I suggest we try it his way and see what happens. We aren’t going to buy these properties at the price they are asking anyway. If it doesn’t work out, we can just go home and look for something else or wait until they go into bankruptcy. Then maybe try and buy them at auction.”

My father knew when my mother was right. Looking at me, he said “our meeting is at 0900 in the morning.”

My mother tells my father “he has that look on his face there is something else on his mind.”

My father laughed and replied to my mother “I wonder how much this is going to cost us. What’s on your mind son?”

I said “there are a few things I would like to discuss.”

I asked my parents “What’s happening with Naomi’s investigation in Lima Peru? Have you heard anything regarding where we stand legally in regards to the resort Wilkinson was building using out money?”

My father said “our attorneys are having a difficult time coming up with what it will take to file a claim of misappropriation of funds. On the surface, it appears we have a solid claim, but there is a fine line in determining where that line is drawn that is stumping them. Without local support and knowledge we may not be able to negotiate from strength. It appears he has been using some unsavory or maybe even some gang types to help him get where he is. If you have to go down there, you may need a security team to protect you and your interests.”

I smiled at my father and asked “would you feel better if I took along one of your Special Forces teams you have hidden around here?”

Thoughtfully my father replied “I will have the team leader hand pick a half dozen or so of his best troops and head down there for some recon. We need to know what you are getting into before you arrive. I will feel quite a bit more comfortable if we have more than rumors or he said, she said type of information. I know that you and your wives can more than take care of yourselves, but if guns come into play, I am very concerned. I will call him before I go to bed and have him start an investigation.”

I said to my parents “aside from the security issues, we also have to overcome the legal issues we are facing. Have you looked into hiring a local legal team to assist us?”

My mother had a look of concern on her face as she said “we have inquired to some of the more prestigious firms in the area, but we are not comfortable with their responses. They keep trying to negotiate a piece of the action, so to speak. It’s like they already know about the property and how it was financed. Our team isn’t providing details, just asking general questions in regards to laws for real estate purchased with stolen money.”

Smiling I told my parents “what if we had someone we can trust?”

My father laughed and looked at my mother saying, “Our 18 year old son has a solution to our little legal problem that a team of seasoned, internationally educated attorneys can’t figure out. Ok son, I hesitate to ask, because the answer is probably so easy I am going to fire my entire staff of attorneys and let you take over.”

I smiled as I asked my father “what if a couple of real estate savvy attorneys could be found in Lima Peru, that we could actually trust, would you be interested?”

My father looked at my mother said, “I can’t believe I am saying this, our son, who has never left the country, has contacts in Lima Peru that may be the solution to our problem.” Laughing my father said, “I have to hear this one. Please explain my son.”

I explained to my parents “the pilots who flew our airplane to Hawaii are from Lima Peru. Their twin sisters are struggling attorneys, mostly because of local male intentions, in Lima Peru. They started their own legal firm, so men couldn’t make demands they weren’t willing to give in to. It’s causing them immeasurable amount of trouble as everyone is trying to use them and their assets. Currently they take on contract cases with the courts to represent the under privileged. They are making ends meet, but just barely. They could use some real work in their area of specialty, and we could use some local representation. Father, guess what their area of specialty is.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.