Quadruplets - Cover

Quadruplets

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 13: Flight to Hawaii

Fiction Story: Chapter 13: Flight to Hawaii - Intro, we meet at registration prior to our junior year. Chapter one is about the start of our journey together, backtracking to explain my story to my grandchildren. Hopefully I can make it interesting as I am not a writer by any stretch of my imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Petting   Nudism  

Tiffany smiled down at us and said “the meal will be ready in about ten minutes. You probably should shower, you both smell like you had a really good time.”

Beth looked at Tiffany and asked “would you like to join us in the shower?”

Tiffany replied “I would love to.”

We slowly and carefully washed each and every square inch of each other’s body we dried each other the same way. Since we didn’t have clothes, we went to our meal naked.

As we entered the dining room, I noticed that everyone was nude, even Andie. I must say, each lady was lovely and had well proportioned bodies. These women kept themselves in shape as they obviously worked out in one way or another.

I asked “did everyone get in a little rest while we discussed our possible futures and maybe a little sensual pleasures.”

Samara said “we had a very fruitful discussion we would like to try a little swapping on the plane to see how we handle it. It is not something we have ever considered before, but it is something that intrigues us both. Neither of us has ever been with another person for, as you so nicely put it, sensual pleasures.”

Barbie, also nude, placed our meals before us and asked me “would you mind if Sydney and I join you.”

I replied “anytime the crew wants to join us in anything, they may. We all ate our meal and continued our discussion. The entire crew ate with us and participated in whatever discussions came up.

Tiffany stated “she and the crew have not had sensual relations with passengers on any flight they have worked.” Speaking to Ethan and Samara Tiffany continued, “We are making ourselves available to you, we need to make our decisions whether or not to enter the resort lifestyle.”

Andie said to Jerome, “we understand that your father owns this plane and we as well as the pilots are simply contract labor. We cannot speak for the pilots, though we work for the same company, we are from different departments and contracted separately. We discussed making ourselves available to you anytime you fly.”

I replied “we just met as we came aboard the airplane. I am impressed with the way you understand the sensitive nature of our lifestyle and open discussions. With an open mind you joined in and took part, without making any preconceived moral judgments. I think I speak for everyone of us as it could have gone badly if you had handled it differently. I would be happy if you became our go to flight crew on future flights. I need to talk to my father regarding the need for a permanent flight crew. Is this something you would be interested in?”

All four stared at me, Tiffany asked, “are you offering us jobs because we will have sex with you on flights?”

I replied “no, I am not. What I am saying is that I need to discuss with my father about the need for a permanent flight crew who can be discrete about what happens on our flights. Whether or not that flight crew joins in our lifestyle choices, is 100% up to them. The reason for discussing this with you is that you seem to not be put off by our lifestyle. You also understand the need for privacy and confidentiality. That is much more important to my family than you jumping in bed with us. There is only one requirement for working for our resort.”

Andie laughed and blurted out, “everyone who works for the resort, works in the nude.” Looking at her crew mates, she said “I believe we can live with that. Though participating in your lifestyle is an added bonus that could open us up to a very pleasing life.”

I looked at each crew member and said, “Since you would become part of direct management support, if we hired your crew, each of you would receive a membership in “The Club”. That way you can really become involved in the lifestyle if you want too. Along with that we will also open up our owner’s suites for your use when they are available.”

I asked “now for the questions I should have asked earlier, how are your personal lives?” I laughed as I said “probably a little late at this time. Are any of you involved with someone when you are not working that may become jealous it you partake in our lifestyle?”

Tiffany replied first, “I was married for six years, which ended poorly. As you can probably guess, my schedule is driven by contracts. My ex finally couldn’t take it anymore and just left while I was on a trip to Europe. When I arrived home after that three week assignment he left a large envelope on the kitchen counter with divorce papers inside. He had already signed them and a note saying he would not be back and everything is mine. There was no forwarding address or phone number. Without a way to get hold of him, I signed and returned them to his attorney, the divorce was complete in a couple months. That was two years ago and I haven’t had a relationship since I work quite a bit and my schedule is always changing.”

Andie went next saying that “she has problems in choosing the right man. She prefers strong, confident men, but most are all show and bravado that falls apart if you challenge them. After two physical confrontations and one who verbally berated me anytime I didn’t agree with him, I gave up. I haven’t been in a relationship in over a year. I am hoping that you are not a fake like they all were.”

Beth spoke up saying “I haven’t known him long, but in the few days he has been taking control of the resort from his parents, I have heard and seen that he is everything he portrays himself to be. I am not easily impressed, but he definitely has my attention.

Andie smiled at Beth, and then turned her attention to me as she said, “I am in.”

Sydney went next as she answered “my career as a chef does not create an environment for strong relationships. I have always worked at night, a minimum of six nights a week. I’ve been on many dates, but was always prevented from developing deep relationships due to long nights and little availability to develop closeness with someone. After a few dates, they just kind of ghosted away and moved on. Becoming part of this crew has only made it worse as we have been on long trips most of the time. I have nothing to prevent me from becoming a permanent part of this crew.”

Barbie laughed and said “the most boring is saved for last. Because of my name and life choices, I have never been given the chance at a real relationship. Guy’s asked me out only because of the stereotype that I was an easy mark and a slut. When I wouldn’t put out, I was often left where we were.” As tears fell down her cheeks she said “that’s why she took this job as a cabin attendant. The schedule prevented me from dating much and it helped me hide from my past. This prevented me from developing any relationships and shielded me from disappointment. I am all in with this crew, including the lifestyle. If your girls approve, I will even take one of your collars.”

I nudged Beth and she went over to Barbie and pulled her into an affectionate hug. I saw her lips move as she whispered something into Barbie’s ear that only she could hear.

Barbie turned to Beth, gently kissed her lips and said “thank you.”

Later, Beth told me that “I explained to Barbie that she was now with people who loved her and would take care of her.”

I said “before this goes any further, I still need to discuss this concept with my parent’s. This airplane belongs to the entire corporation, not just the resort and family trust. So, technically it is not my place to decide what to do. I will talk to them and see where they stand on this issue.”

I asked the crew “where are you staying in Hawaii while on crew rest.”

Tiffany said “we usually stay on the airplane. We have all the food we need, a good chef, nodding at Sydney, and plenty of beds to sleep in. Our company also has a car rental for us to do some sightseeing while we are waiting for departure.”

I looked at Tiffany and said “let me talk to my parents and see if we can’t find something better for all of you. How many of you are there?”

Tiffany said “two pilots, both captain certified, one chef, dining attendant / cabin steward, and the two of us. Six total staff.”

I told her that “I need to contact my father and will ask him if he can find some better accommodations. Is there somewhere I can make a couple of calls?”

Andie stood and asked me to follow her to my office. “Your company has really set this plane up right. It has everything you need in there.” Andie said “I’ll leave you alone to do your business.”

I asked Andie “please stay there are no secrets to my calls.” Besides I thought, she is something nice to look at.

My first call was to Naomi. When Mindy answered, “I asked her to transfer me to Naomi.” She said “yes Master, it would be my pleasure.”

Andie looked and me with one of those mischievous smiles that spoke volumes.

Naomi answered “yes my Master, you finally have time for one of your faithful servants.”

I couldn’t help it; I laughed and asked Naomi “what is going on with all the Master stuff.”

Naomi replied, “Obviously you haven’t talked to your father lately.”

I told her “no, but would you please explain to me what is going on.”

Naomi started laughing and said that “your father changed ownership of “The Club” and trust into your name. You just became a multi-billionaire over night. We decided to have a little fun at your expense. To follow up on the request you gave me the other day, we have six restaurants in Lima Peru that are now yours. May I ask what made you ask that question?”

I explained to Naomi that “Wilkinson was building a club that is identical to the one we have, except outside of Lima Peru. Since he built and paid for that club with money he misappropriated from our resort and he is now in jail, we need to find out if we can we seize it for our own company?”

Naomi replied “I will get the team right on it; it could be worth over two hundred million dollars.”

I told her “at least that much, the auditors will have all the documentation completed by tomorrow afternoon. I found the resort on one of the satellite viewing sights. It looks like Wilkinson built, or is building, a larger hotel that should support all five thousand of our members. He knew he over sold and wasn’t going to limit memberships at his resort.”

I asked her “if Chloe was still there?”

Naomi said “she is and being asked lots of question about our systems, but even more about their new hero. You know some 18 year old new multi-billionaire.”

I shook my head and asked “will my faithful servant allow me to talk to Chloe.

Naomi laughed and replied “yes Master.”

Chloe picked up the phone and answered “hello my Master, and how may I serve you.”

I asked Chloe “could you have Mindy clean and polish my paddles so they will be ready for use when I arrive there Monday morning.”

I noticed that Andie still had a smile on her face as she listened to each exchange.

Chloe placed her hand over the mouthpiece and yelled, “Mindy, our Master requested you to clean and polish his paddles so he can use them next week.”

She uncovered the mouthpiece as Mindy called back saying “I will get right on it.” We could hear her laughing.

Chloe asked “is there was anything else I can do for you?”

I replied to Chloe “while I have you on the phone I would like to check in on your new charges to see how they are doing.”

Chloe said “Master, where do you find these kids? These two are sharp as tacks and their computer skills are almost on par with your quads. They are going to work out great. Now, when Maya gets out of the hospital we will have four, very sharp and beautiful young ladies taking a huge load off of your account managers in data input time. These two are talking about completing their degrees in three years and Mindy jumped right on board with them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.