Quadruplets - Cover

Quadruplets

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 12: Sorting out Security Issues at the Resort

Fiction Story: Chapter 12: Sorting out Security Issues at the Resort - Intro, we meet at registration prior to our junior year. Chapter one is about the start of our journey together, backtracking to explain my story to my grandchildren. Hopefully I can make it interesting as I am not a writer by any stretch of my imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Petting   Nudism  

I explained to Chloe and Adriana that I needed to get over to the main security office. With Anthony arrested and his number two and three with him. I need to set something up to give the captain time to make a decision. He would be perfect and Clarisse can be the manager of the station. I will be talking to her when I get to Hawaii.

I walked across the property to the security office. As I walked in I was surprised at the chaos, everyone was yelling and arguing that they should be in charge. I just stood in the middle of the room, watching.

When a fight broke out I had to act.

I stepped over and put them both down, the room instantly went silent. I asked where number four was. I was told that he was arrested at the hotel.

I calmly looked around the room and said pick those two up and put them in chairs. Then tie them down. I said who is left that is related to Wilkinson. They pointed to the two in the chairs.

Knowing that they knew who I was, I asked if someone could get me the current schedule. After reviewing if for a couple minutes I said ok, here is what is going to happen; you are going to work to this schedule.

I just promoted Adriana to resort manager and she is going to be checking to make sure the schedule is being followed.

I want to know now how many of you I am going to have to replace on Monday. Do you know how much more we pay you to work here than what security makes in town.

Someone said 30 – 40 percent more. I asked if I should have the best security anywhere in this area for the money I pay you.

The room was silent, though some nodded their heads.

Adriana is going to check every morning and at the end of the day. She is going to call me after every visit.

All I want to here is that the schedule is being followed and there are no problems. I don’t know if I can make it any clearer than that. Are there any questions?

There were none, continuing I said that son of a bitch is gone and probably going to jail for a very long time. There were at least 14 officers out of this office that were involved in what went on at the hotel, the station, and my resort office.

I have an interview with a police captain to take over Anthony’s job. Do you think he is going to settle for good enough mall cops? You ladies and gentlemen are going to have to decide where you want to work.

I am telling you now, I am looking around and I see a bunch of mall cops. That is going to change; maybe I’ll bring my mother in here to train you. Someone snickered; I looked in that direction and asked; who do you think trained me. In the four disciplines we teach, she holds one of the highest belt levels offered anywhere in the world. How many of you have trained in one style above a white belt.

Now, Adriana is going check on this office and call me twice a day, her reports had better be that everyone is doing their job. If I have to come back from a business meeting in Hawaii because she misses a report or tells me she saw what I saw, I’ll have her shut down the resort and send everyone home, including members. Then everyone in this office can reapply for their job and I will be doing the interviews.

My father just told me to shut it down, but we have too many guests here, they are going to be safe. Am I making myself clear, now I apologize for being upset? But have I made my point.

One female security officer stepped forward and said she was at the pool when your fiancé was attacked. She is what 5’2” tall, 100 lbs soaking wet.

She continued saying this 6’6” man came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her picking her up. She smashed his face with the back of her head and as she hit the ground immediately jumped and with a perfect roundhouse kick to the side of his face, putting him down. If you trained her, you can train me anytime. And gentlemen, she is cut. I believe your point is taken. And by the way, you are pretty cut yourself.

I told her thank you and for everyone’s info, Liu bench presses over 200lbs, squats and dead lifts over 400lbs. If you don’t believe me, maybe you should work out with us sometime.

I left them and went to the station, jumping on the train as it headed that way. When I arrived, everything seemed normal. I asked who was in charge and was told that I was.

One guard approached me and said that they are down eight guards and when we, and I mean we as a group, signed up for shifts to make sure everything is covered until Monday. After Monday we have no schedule to follow.

This is good, thank you for handling it as a group. I asked, but knew the answer, are there any of Wilkinson’s family still around. The answer was a definite no.

I explained that I will be back on Monday morning, during down times, whoever is on station start taking shots at creating a schedule for next week. It may be as easy as filling in your name for shifts or using this week’s schedule for next week and taking turns filling the missing shifts.

From what I can tell, we will probably looking for around 14 – 18 new guards. If you know someone who may be available and very qualified, have them fill out and turn in an application. I will be doing the interviews myself. I have two contacts for new managers, I apologize that I am probably overlooking a deserving person already on staff, but I don’t know you and I know the ones I am looking at. At this time I have to have someone I know that I can trust in management.

Just so you know, I am already hearing about moles that are looking for opportunities to cause chaos. Don’t fall into anyone’s trap and get stung. If I find a mole, I may be the next one in jail.

I went back to the main security office and saw a different room. The two family members were also gone.

I approached they young lady who spoke up earlier and asked what happened to the two family members. She told me that we escorted them off the property and were recommended not to come back. They were the ones causing all the chaos. We are working on a schedule through next Friday and you won’t have any further issues from this office. Thank you for pulling us together. Adriana will only have reports that everything is under control.

Another female officer asked about overtime, there are not enough of us left to cover all the shifts without it. I asked if everyone was ok with pulling one or two shifts maximum. I said I don’t need martyrs, I need a safe resort. They told me they would work it out.

I told them thank you and have a good day. I have a plane to catch.

As I was walking back to the resort offices, my father called and asked if I was ready to leave.

I told him that I was on my way back to the resort offices and that I had just finished going over the security scheduling. We are down somewhere between 14-18 guards. It appears that Wilkinson filled security with his family members. At least 12 family members were arrested, including him.

My father told me that he sent the plane back to pick me up and it should be landing in the next 15 minutes or so. I want you on it. Your girls are wearing me and your mother out. Your mother wants to take them shopping, since they arrived in just bath robes.

I laughed and told my father that they didn’t have that much on when they boarded the plane.

I told my father that I was worn out trying to get everything covered while I am away. And by the way, I promoted Adriana to resort manager. This frees me up to do other things like fly to Hawaii and help you in your negotiations. I may also have to fly to Peru next week to review what is going on down there and maybe find some local assistance.

I believe I have a solution for you in regards to your Hawaiian problem and will finish putting it together before I arrive. I told my father that I would see him tonight and disconnected.

I heard someone approaching from behind me and turned to see who it was. It was the lady guard who spoke up during the meeting in the main security office. She looked a bit winded and probably ran to catch up to me.

As she caught her wind, she asked if we could talk.

I told her I had a plane to catch in a half hour, we can walk and talk. But first, what is your name?

She told me her name was Elizabeth, but goes by Beth.

I shook her hand and told her I was Jerome. I asked her what was on her mind.

She asked what it took to get ahead around here.

I said, to the point. I told her I liked that and asked her what she meant.

Beth said that she has worked here for almost four years, has had excellent reviews, and never missed a shift. Yet, no one has given her a sniff of a chance at more responsibility. And I refuse to sleep my way up the scale.

I laughed and told her she was in the wrong department. I apologized for my comment and explained that I understood her frustrations. I also explained that she was in a department that was dominated by family members of the past resort manager. You were never given a chance, because they took care of their family first.

Beth said that some of that has come into the open over the last few days. She asked how she knew that is really over.

I laughed and said because I put most of them in jail and they are awaiting trial as we speak. My phone rang and I saw it was the trust office. I looked at Beth and said I have to take this.

I answered and Mindy started talking a mile a second. I put it on speaker and said Mindy, please slow down. I can’t understand a word coming out of your mouth. Now take a breath and speak clearly.

Mindy started out with how worried everyone is about you. Naomi has been trying to get hold of you, my mother has been trying to get hold of you, and you are supposed to be with Chloe and she can’t find you. Do you understand why everyone is worried?

I said Mindy, I truly understand everyone’s concerns, but I have been a bit busy. It looks like everything is settling down. Now that I have you on the phone, how is Maya? She sighed and said that it looks like they are going to move her out of the ICU by Monday or even sooner. Doctor Eva keeps telling us that you saved her life with your quick action. My mother thinks you need to collar her and make her yours. Everyone is worried about her emotional stability because of the beating she received trying to protect me. Doctor’s Stan and Eva think it is a good idea too.

I told Mindy that I was getting on an airplane to go to a business meeting in Hawaii with my parents. Tell your mother and Maya that I will see them on Monday and I will talk to Vera, we will figure out what to do and what is best for Maya. Let Naomi know I will call her when I am in the air, I know what she has for me. And finally, I will see Chloe in a couple minutes when I return to the resort office.

Mindy told me that Chloe was here in the trust office. She said that you recommended she hire Alexis and Emily and put them in the education program. Mindy said that she knew them both and that without my help, they couldn’t go to school. Thank you so much for helping them.

I told Mindy that she was very welcome and that they will earn their education by working hard and learning everything they can. I then told Mindy, I have to go. See you Monday.

Beth looked at me and said, education program?

Yeah, a little something I came up with last week. Mindy and her sister Maya were in a bad situation. Their mother had separated from their father and they couldn’t afford college without a job. Maya was the receptionist at our trust office and taking one or two classes a semester, it would have taken her ten plus years to complete her degree. I asked if she went part time if it would help her out. She said if she was able to work part time, she could go to school full time.

Thinking out loud, I asked her if she knew anyone who could share her job with her. Confused Maya asked what I meant. I explained that if she could work four hours a day, the other person could work four hours a day, the receptionist job would be covered, and both of you could go to school full time.

I looked at Beth and said, that started the education program and we now have six participants. I asked Beth to please come with me. I told her that the first person you see is also in the education program.

As we enter the office, there was Olivia sitting with Jennifer, learning what was going to be required of her. She saw me, jumped up and literally ran into my arms, planting a kiss on my lips.

She said thank you so much. I had no hope for the future, now I have one. And everyone is treating me so well. Whenever you want me I am yours.

I smiled at her and said that getting an education and doing a good job is all the thanks I need. You and your sister needed a break and we have one for you. The rest is up to you and her to take advantage of it. I said Olivia I need to catch a plane.

I motioned for Beth to follow me and walked over to Adriana and asked how things were going? She told me better, but she received an interesting call about reserving a dungeon.

I laughed and said that we have ten dungeons that Wilkinson managed off the books and was pocketing half the money.

Please go through his computer and locate his files, schedules, and reservations. All calls for use of these rooms must be funneled to you. We will set up an official organization when I get back, it is about to be doubled in size with a luxury hotel. Look at Google Earth and locate the landing pads, then arrange to visit each one.

Make the reservations if you can, and if you can’t take down their contact info and explain the new owner will call them personally. Then send me an email. I will call you when I get settled in Hawaii.

I told Adriana that Beth I and needed a few minutes for a meeting, and then I was going to Hawaii.

I motioned for Beth to follow me into the back office. As we walked in she said that she told me that she wasn’t going to sleep her way up the ladder.

I laughed and asked her if she wanted to meet with me undisturbed and led her to the table in the corner.

Confused she looked questioningly at me and said, sorry.

I told Beth, no apology necessary. Besides, I am not allowed to sleep around without my fiancé’s approval first.

Surprised Beth asked, fiancé’s as in plural.

I answered, yes, I have four. So you see, I really don’t need to fool around with my staff. Now, what would you like to know? My phone went off again. I noticed it was the captain. Sighing I told Beth I have to take this.

I answered on speaker saying hello captain, what can I do for you as I turned on the speaker and set the phone down.

He said that my wife and I have been talking about your job offer and she doesn’t believe there is a swingers club near this town. I need to bring her down to meet you and tour the club.

I replied saying captain that is going to be difficult as I am just leaving for Hawaii to attend a business meeting as soon as I can get to the airport. Inspiration struck and I asked if he was doing anything until Monday.

The captain laughed and asked if I was inviting him and his wife to Hawaii.

I told him that I was, if they want to go. But I need an answer now and I’ll give you twenty minutes to get to our corporate airport.

The captain said, just a minute. In answer, I heard screaming on the other end of the line. Then silence as she said what, twenty minutes. I need a couple hours to pack. He said we are going with what we have on our backs and leave now. Do you still want to go? She yelled, is that your new boss on the phone. You tell him I need more time. Captain laughed and said, Jerome, putting you on speaker.

I said my plane leaves in twenty minutes, if you get your cute little ass on the plane before it leaves, you can come with me to Hawaii. If not, I’m sure my wives will make sure the captain has a good time.

She said what, wives? Then she said, captain, get your ass in the car and let’s go.

I said see you in twenty and hung up.

I turned to Beth and asked her to stand up so I can take her picture.

She asked what, a picture.

I told her if a naked woman is going to travel with me I need my wives permission first.

Beth asked if I was taking her to Hawaii.

I told her it is the only way she is going to be able to talk to me.

She stood and posed with her hands on her hips.

I snapped her picture and asked my wives if I could bring a friend to Hawaii?

Within 30 seconds I had four answers.

Jade, you got one with an attitude. I like her already. Bring her.

Liu, you really know how to pick them. Don’t leave her home.

Mai, I get her first.

Ming, if she plays well with others, then you can bring her.

Beth was sitting there with her mouth open as she said, are they for real as another text came in with a picture. It was Clarisse asking if she liked dark chocolate.

I asked Beth if she wanted to go to Hawaii.

I explained to her she needed to answer me now as I am going to the airport right now, and I stood.

She asked me one question, will you help me join the mile high club on the way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.