Quadruplets - Cover

Quadruplets

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 11: Rebuilding after attack

Fiction Story: Chapter 11: Rebuilding after attack - Intro, we meet at registration prior to our junior year. Chapter one is about the start of our journey together, backtracking to explain my story to my grandchildren. Hopefully I can make it interesting as I am not a writer by any stretch of my imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Petting   Nudism  

It was dark by the time we entered the resort offices. Adriana ran up to me and jumped in my arms. She said thank you for handling that. I don’t know what would have happened, but it couldn’t have been good.

I looked at Adriana and asked her to get everyone together so we can talk. I need to talk to my parents for a minute and update them on what has transpired. I will be right back. I touched her shoulder and said Adriana, please ask your little playmate to stay with you when I release everyone to go home.

Adriana looked questioningly in my eyes, and then nodded in acceptance of my request. She came to the realization that I knew Jennifer was her girlfriend or play toy.

Signaling for Chloe to join me in the bedroom, we went to call my parents. I was thinking of what to say...

When Chloe stepped up and wrapped her arms around me. Smiling she looked in my eyes and asked if we picked up a new admirer this evening.

Laughing, I told her that Liu pick this one, with Jade’s help.

Chloe asked does she know we are going to Hawaii tonight.

I responded yes, Liu came right out and invited her to go with us. When Clarisse asked Liu if her Master needed to approve, she told her that he has no choice in this decision. You are going as my guest.

Chloe laughed and said that Liu must really like her.

I told Chloe I would tell her later. I need to call my parents.

My father answered the phone with no preamble; he asked if we were in the air yet?

I told him no, we had a minor issue to take care of. I went on to explain the attack at the office and the train station. Explaining that the quads took care of the attack at the office and local SWAT handled the train station.

My father replied that he knew something was up.

He explained that Wilkinson was trying to take over “The Club”. My attorneys are at the police station and working with the DA to get to the bottom line. Wilkinson has his attorney on site trying to negotiate a plea deal, but the DA is asking for more than Wilkinson will give up.

The DA will not negotiate until he gets the entire story. He told Wilkinson’s attorney in front of Wilkinson that if he didn’t get a clear picture of what was going on, they were going to trial. The DA told him that guards are already calling in reporting that they had been asked to support what they were planning. There were even threats of losing their jobs and intimidation regarding family members.

I told my father that I needed to address the holes in management at the resort, but would send the quads and their new friend to Hawaii. I said I would fly over tomorrow morning. Chloe will be staying and take care of everything while we are in Hawaii.

I asked how the negotiations were going.

My father laughed, they are at a standstill at this time. I was able to find out why they are asking so much for their resorts, they are leveraged to the max. They not only financed them when they purchased them, but took out improvement loans to make them more presentable. Even with 90% occupation, they are barely making mortgage payments.

It is my opinion they are about to go bankrupt.

I told my father that I would come up with a plan while I am flying over on a commercial flight. The girls will be at our airport as soon as I release my staff.

My father said ok and disconnected.

Chloe came up behind me, wrapped her arms around my waist, and rested her cheek on my back. She said she would do whatever I needed her to do to help get this under control.

I told her that I needed her more now than anyone else, ever in my life.

Chloe said that no 18 year old should have to take on the responsibility you have. But you are surrounding yourself with strong people. What are your plans with our new friend? Sergeant Clarisse.

I smiled at Chloe and told her that we need two security managers. We need one for the station and one for the entire resort. I am going to call the captain as soon as everyone leaves and see if he knows anyone who is on the verge of retirement that would like a nice cushy job. I then said, let’s get this over with.

As we entered my office, I noticed Adriana had everyone seated around the conference table.

Adriana approached me saying, Master, we are here to support whatever you need. Please let us know what you want us to do.

I walked up to the table and announced that Adriana was going to work with Chloe in managing the resort until Monday. My girls and Sergeant Clarisse were going to be with my parents in Hawaii as soon as this meeting is over and I will be following them sometime tomorrow. We will all be back on Monday morning. I asked Clarisse if she could get her captain on the phone for me.

While Clarisse was calling him, I asked Adriana to call her brother over at the hotel and ask him to come to the office. She looked questioningly at me, but called him.

She said that he would be here in about ten minutes.

Clarisse handed me her phone and said the captain only has a few minutes. You have given him a huge workload for the night.

I took the phone and addressed the captain and he returned my greeting. I told him I would make this quick. I need someone who is nearing retirement age and is about to retire. This person would need to want to continue working at around double their current pay. Do you know anyone who may be available? The line was quiet, except for background noise. The captain said he may know someone, but would need to verify some issues with his wife.

I laughed and said that I am going to Hawaii and will be back on Monday. Is that enough time?

He replied maybe.

I told him I would call him back on Monday morning, if he needed to talk, he could call me on Clarisse’ phone. I disconnected and handed the phone back to Clarisse.

Clarisse looked at me and asked me how I knew that the captain submitted his paperwork for retirement on Monday.

I said that I didn’t know, I was only hoping he would consider it. My resort security manager was partially behind what happened here today. I think I will need to replace him, don’t you. I also told her that I would need someone to take over as the train station security manager. Know anyone who may be interested? Clarisse smiled at me and said she just may. But, let’s see how the weekend goes. Is that ok?

I told her I wouldn’t expect anything less.

I then addressed the people around the table. Now that our excitement level has been reduced, we need to get back to work. Tomorrow the auditors will be back and we need them to complete the audit by Friday, so we can get back to our jobs on Monday. As you heard, we are missing some management around here and this is what I want to happen.

Addressing Adriana, as of tomorrow, Adriana is going to start training as the new resort manager, laughing; I said if she wants the job. Gasps came from around the table that turned into applause.

I continued saying that Jennifer was going to start training as the new resort office manager, again if she wants the job. More gasps and more applause around the table.

I looked around the table saying; we also have an opening for a receptionist as Jody was one of the conspirators and is in police custody.

Now, I know that Wilkinson dismissed a number of ladies that wouldn’t toe the line he set in front of all of you. What I would like to happen while I am in Hawaii, is to see if three of them would like to have their jobs back or of the ones available. Hands shot up around the table saying that they were still in touch with some of them that are still unemployed.

I looked at Adriana and told her that we have a number of openings, let’s see if we can offer all of them jobs, if they want them. Also, explain to them that the only requirement is the HR manual, page 34 dress code requirement. Also, there is a 100% enforcement of the consent to sexual contact between people. I will personally fire anyone or revoke membership of anyone who violates this rule.

I then addressed Randal, asking him, who is the front office manager at the hotel?

He replied that he was.

I asked him if he would like to go back to school.

He answered that he was considered a junior at state working toward a degree in hospitality management.

I asked him if he would like some on the job training as the new hotel manager.

Randal looked at me with his mouth wide open and his lower jaw working as if he was trying to speak.

Adriana started laughing and said that she has never seen her brother speechless.

Randal said that he would as he has been doing most of it anyway. Katherine didn’t know what to do. Her brother just gave her the job and told us to make sure it got done. Smiling he asked if he would receive the same pay as her?

I looked at him and said, how about a 50% raise now, and we will pay for your education. I want you to finish what you started. Then Adriana can negotiate a new pay package for you after graduation. I asked him if this acceptable.

He enthusiastically said that it was. I turned to Adriana and asked if it was acceptable to her.

She smiled and said that it was.

I instructed everyone to make sure their time sheets indicated the hours worked today and it would be their option to leave early Friday or stay till normal time and receive double time pay for the extra hours.

I said with that done; everyone go home for the night and get some rest. Remembering I asked Adriana and my girls to stay for a few minutes to talk.

Adriana asked if Jennifer should also stay.

Glad she remembered I told her that would be ok.

Looking at Adriana and Jennifer, I bluntly asked if they were in a physical relationship. Jennifer looked at the ground and Adriana looked directly in my eyes and said yes.

The quads erupted in laughter and applause. Mai asked Adriana if we could have a party and just stay here tonight.

I told Mai to stand down; you girls are getting on a plane to Hawaii as soon as I can get you to the airport. You can introduce each other to the mile high club on the way. Then, if Adriana and Jennifer would like to taste your womanly charms, you can discuss it next week. Looking at Arianna and Jennifer I said, that is if you are willing. Adriana just smiled and Jennifer was nodding her head with her mouth open.

Then Jennifer shyly smiled, looking at me and asked if I would be participating as well. I looked her up and down, and said only if you are willing. Never taking her eyes of my package, she said that she is more than willing.

Adriana told Jennifer that the Masters package really fills you up.

Jennifer was smiling when she said really.

Adriana told her that we had a little party the other night and the Master took care of all of us. We need to be able to wear him down next time.

I looked at my girls and Clarisse asking if they were ready to go to Hawaii.

They nodded affirmative.

I asked Adriana to call security for a transport to my parent’s office landing pad. And please make sure it is someone you trust.

I then remembered that Randal was still in the room, kind of feeling left out. I asked my girls if we should allow Randal to attend our party next week.

They walked over and surrounded him, asking Chloe to join her sisters and checked him out as he did them. Jade said that he looked like he might be able to keep up. Jade looked over at Jennifer and asked if she’d ever taken a ride his pony, she said that she hadn’t, but would like too.

Adriana slapped her shoulder and asked why she hadn’t said anything to her about her desire to ride her brother. Jennifer shrugged her shoulders and said you never asked.

Laughing, I said ladies, let’s call it a night. As we locked up the resort offices, two golf carts arrived and my girls, Chloe, Clarisse, and I climbed in and as we told them good night were taken toward my helicopter pad and dropped us off. I told the two lady guards thank you and allowed them to check me out as they drove away. We went into the office and I proceeded to take them down to the bunker and opened the door to the tunnel. They were obviously impressed as the people mover approached. We all climbed in and I initiated it to return to the airport and reversed the procedure up to the hanger.

I asked Chloe if she wanted to go with them, but she declined and said she has a ton of work at both the resort and her office. There would be plenty of opportunities for travel and become part of the mile high club.

Clarisse spoke up and asked what the necklaces meant around their necks.

Mai said these things.

Clarisse said yes, why do they say property of Jerome Butler Jr.?

Chloe responded saying that they are collars and a symbol that we have given ourselves to the Master to use as he wishes.

Clarisse asked if she would be required to wear one.

Mai spoke up and asked Clarisse if she had a hearing problem. Our sister Chloe said that we chose to wear the Masters collar.

He did not tell or make us put it on. We asked to wear it.

At that point he accepted each one of us and locked it around our necks. Just because we requested it, doesn’t mean he is required to give us one.

It symbolizes a mutual contract between us. If we no longer wish to serve him, we have to cut it off our necks.

Likewise, if he no longer desires one or all of us to serve him, he has the key and he can remove it anytime he wishes.

I know that slavery is a hurtful topic for you, but this is a choice or contract between two people. Slavery is forced servitude, meaning a total lack of choice as you must serve.

Mai finished with, do you understand the difference.

Thinking, Clarisse said that it is starting to sink in.

I told Clarisse that our relationships are completely and totally based on trust and respect. If I do something to jeopardize that trust, they will start to lose respect in me and that means I can no longer fulfill my part of the contract. So, all the pressure is on me to continually work to earn their trust.

You noticed the banter on the trains about me not having a say when Liu invited you to Hawaii.

Clarisse replied that she did and thought it as odd when Liu said the Master had no say in whether she invites a guest.

I looked at Clarisse and asked, does that sound like slavery.

Clarisse asked could you have overruled her.

Liu spoke up saying that if he told her that he didn’t want you to go with us. My desire to please him would have caused, not made, me to not take you. Huge difference here, I would have made the decision not to take you. It’s a very fine line, but extremely important. It would have been my decision to accede to his request for you not to go, not his demand.

I followed up that I have the same desire to serve them and make them happy as well. It would be very difficult, knowing how much she wanted you to go with us, to tell her I didn’t want you to go. This is the trust I must give them back for trusting me. The Dominant / Submissive relationship is continually put to the test, so to speak.

Clarisse replied, I am learning. Will three or four days be enough?

Ming said, only a little time will tell.

I said let’s get you on the plane and get you on the way to Hawaii. I hugged and kissed them all goodbye and told them to be safe. A limo will pick you up and take you to where my parents are staying.

Clarisse said that I kissed them differently than you did me. May I try one of theirs, mine seemed so platonic.

I pulled Clarisse into an embrace and thought of what Qiao taught me and tangled my fingers in her hair, pulling her head back so her chin pointed to the ceiling and kissed my way down her neck while I unbuttoned her top two buttons and kissed her cleavage, leaving her wanting more. I noticed she was actually panting when I released her. I looked in her eyes and asked if that was better.

Clarisse literally threw herself back in my arms and said that made me want more and more.

Laughing, Jade said down girl. We need to get going. I promise you can have all of him when he arrives tomorrow night.

Clarisse softly spoke to Jade. Really, you promise.

All of my girls said yes, we all promise. And they walked up the stairs as the engines on the plane spun up.

I told them, see you tomorrow night.

I grabbed Chloe’s hand and said I need to make love to you when we return to the office.

Chloe just said promises, promises.

When we arrived at the office, I locked up. Leading her into the bedroom and kept my promise for the next two hours. Both of us were exhausted as we fell asleep without cleaning up.

The next morning we were brought to consciousness by Adriana. She had a huge smile on her face saying that we looked like we really took care of each other last night. I sure wish I had been invited.

Chloe looked up at her and said that she was welcome to join us anytime.

Adriana said that she would keep that in mind. But right now the auditors are looking for your input, please shower and join us in the outer office. My brother called this morning, worried that something happened to you as you were not in your room when they took your breakfast up. I told him you stayed here and he is sending it over. It should be here in about five minutes. Come on kids, a quick shower and your breakfast will be ready.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.