Quadruplets - Cover

Quadruplets

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 10: Jerome Addresses Security, Wilkinson Arrested, Attack on Office

Fiction Story: Chapter 10: Jerome Addresses Security, Wilkinson Arrested, Attack on Office - Intro, we meet at registration prior to our junior year. Chapter one is about the start of our journey together, backtracking to explain my story to my grandchildren. Hopefully I can make it interesting as I am not a writer by any stretch of my imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Petting   Nudism  

Anthony said that he would call in all non critical security for a meeting. He said it should take about fifteen minutes.

Chloe and Adriana came over and sat next to the desk as I rolled out the map. Looking at the map I saw the exact properties we needed to purchase, but we still needed to go and look. I asked them what they thought.

Adriana pointed at the eleven landing pads and asked what these were. I told her they supported the other club. Touching the map I indicated that these ten pads are in support of each private dungeon. This one pad is my private landing and private office. We are going to build ten more dungeons and the support building for each one. Then we are thinking about a luxury suite hotel so that the members have somewhere to stay before and after they use the dungeon.

Chloe to Adriana that they were originally thinking of 40 or 50 rooms, but now that Jerome puts it the way he did, I am thinking maybe double the number. If you include members coming in the day before and staying a day after, that could double the number of members using the hotel facilities.

I looked at Chloe and said good call. We may even do a little extra, as we may have to house prospective members and plus future expansion. This plan is going to take some real evaluation and we may need to bring in some experts in the hospitality field.

Anthony came in and announced that everything was ready for meeting with the troops. He led us to an outside training area with an elevated platform for me to make my announcement.

We climbed up on the platform, Anthony introduced me as the new resort manager and soon to be new owner. Then he turned the platform over to me.

I started out that some of them may have already met me down by the pool yesterday because someone accosted my fiancé. By the time I arrive, she had already taken care of the situation. Someone yelled out that she is one tough bitch. I looked in the direction of the voice and said if I hear anyone call what is mine a derogatory name again, that person and I will be in a ring where ever we are standing. I heard the same voice, attached to a face I recognized; yell that I didn’t have the balls to back up what I just said.

I heard Chloe gasp out here we go again.

I jumped off the platform landing 15 feet below the platform and calmly asked the offender to please step forward and back up his threat.

He approached and said little man you got a lot of balls to choose me on.

Keeping my eyes on him I looked up at Chloe and asked her to time it.

She loudly replied yes Master. As she said this, he charged me.

I stepped aside and slapped him in the back of his head hard enough so that he sprawled out on the ground.

Getting up on his feet laughing said is that all you got. Like all big guys he took up a boxing stance and approached me bobbing and weaving while shadow boxing a little.

He then broadcast a roundhouse; I kneeled down as it harmlessly passed over my head, I drove my fist into his soft sternum, and he bent over as I stood and drove my knee into his face laying him out cold on his back.

As he fell over on his back I looked out at the crowd and said next challenger please.

Up on the platform I heard Chloe yell for everyone to stand down. This resort doesn’t need any more security personnel taken to the hospital, especially ex football players from the high school he attended.

A number of voices mumbling that it was him working its way around the crowd.

Chloe continued saying, the word is that he jumped some football players and put them in the hospital. I have the school video that shows the quarterback attacked twice with no retaliation from Jerome. Then the third time he put Jerome in a position where he had to protect himself. Then the other two attacked and Jerome put them down also. They were all taken to the hospital for treatment of their injuries, ending their football careers.

Now for something not many people know. He was approached by the MMA at 16 years old to enter into their developmental program. Anyone remember a 100 million dollar fight that was canceled a couple years ago? Well, while trying out for entry into this so called developmental program, he knocked out the four leading fighters that were already in the program in less than ten minutes, including clearing the ring between bouts.

One of the kids was the child of one of the fighters in that bout; he challenged Jerome on the spot. Well, long story short, Jerome took him out in less than 20 seconds. Yes, he was injured and the fight was canceled. Now knowing that it is now two years later, does anyone really feel the need to get in the ring with him?

The crowd was silent as Chloe said, Master, please get your ass back up on this platform and finish this meeting. At least that brought out some laughs.

The big guy started moaning as he was being attended to and I kneeled down and asked if he was ok.

He looked at me and asked what I hit him with?

I told him I hit him with a truck as he was so big.

The big guy actually laughed and said it felt like it.

I told him to go to the infirmary and get some ice on his nose and have one of the doctors reset it so he didn’t get any uglier than he already was. I also told him the next time he called one of my fiancé’s at bitch he was going to have to face one of them.

He laughed again and said I would never have another problem with him. Then he asked do I still have a job?

It was my turn to laugh and asked him if he still wanted the job.

To which he replied; if you still want me on your staff.

I told him to get himself taken care of and to get his ass back to work.

I went back up on the platform and asked if there were any other challengers?

Chloe yelled absolutely not. Everyone started laughing.

I continued the meeting saying that I had heard the resort security forces have been forcing, coercing, or manipulating members and non members alike into non consensual sexual encounters. I am here to tell you that this will no longer be tolerated. If you cannot control your actions, your best course of action is to resign now.

If I catch you, you will be arrested and taken away in handcuffs. You will then be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for rape and whatever else my team of lawyers can come up with. Are there any questions? There were none. I closed and asked them to pass the word round.

Chloe, Adriana and I made our tour making numerous notes on the map and returning to the security office.

Anthony met us in the lobby asking if he could do anything else to assist us. He also said that I really made an impression on the security force. The radio chatter is just now quieting down, but I don’t think there will be any problems arising from this office. Most of them are just thankful to still have jobs after that meeting.

I told Anthony that I don’t want to rehash past actions that were actually condoned by the past resort manager.

I want to establish that it isn’t going to happen in the future. We will probably still have someone test the waters to check our resolve on this issue.

After that person is arrested and put in jail, it will end at that.

I explained to Anthony that he will have to monitor it as I can’t be everywhere. I continued smiling that I will always be watching as the security cameras are on screen in my office at all times. And if he doesn’t monitor it, I’ll get someone in her who will.

Anthony smiled back at me and said; I believe you.

It had been about five hours since we left the resort offices. As we entered we heard quite a bit of excited voices coming out of my office, as we entered Mai had someone pined to the floor and Jade was furiously working the keyboard on the computer. I asked what was going on and Mai said they had just returned from lunch and found this woman in here reformatting the hard drive on Wilkinson’s computer.

Adriana just laughed and said don’t worry about it as she opened the top desk drawer and opened a fake bottom. She took out an external backup drive and said that he backs up all of his files every night on this drive. I am sorry not to mention it before, but I knew he had a mole in this office and was hoping to flush it out. Now we have her, Adriana handed the external drive to Jade and walked over to me asking forgiveness.

I reached out my hands and held her by her shoulders and said that there is no forgiveness required. You had some concerns and needed to validate them. Now that you have, what do we do with her?

Adriana suggested that we have her arrested as an accomplice, because I don’t think she is the only one. I believe he has them all over the resort watching for some suspicious activity that could have brought suspicion to his activities.

As Adriana said this, the lady on the ground started yelling that she wasn’t doing anything against the law. She was only doing what the resort manager directed her to do. He called me this morning and asked me to do him a favor and format the hard drive on his computer.

I kneeled down to her and asked; he called you this morning and asked you to do it for him. I asked her, weren’t you at work yesterday? She said no, I stayed home with a sick child. I called and let Jody know that I wouldn’t be in. Please ask her, she’ll tell you and back up my story.

I looked at Adriana and asked her to call Jody in the office so she can validate her story.

Adriana said that Jody called in this morning and quit. She said her husband received a job offer that the family couldn’t turn down and she was leaving town this morning. Adriana said that she didn’t even know she was married until she called in this morning.

This got me into action. I looked at the lead auditor and asked who she was working with at the FBI. She pulled out a card and said this is her. I asked Adriana and the lead auditor to go and call her. Give her all the information you have on this Jody and see if she can track her down. Looking at Adriana, Jody may be your mole and this lady has been set up. But, she stays in this office until we know for sure. Tell the FBI to check on all flights heading to Peru from our city airport.

Adriana and the auditor were off to make the call.

I spent the next hour talking to our captured lady. She was extremely remorseful of what she might have done to our investigation, I told her that Jade was able to verify all the files were on the external drive. The investigation was in no way damaged or compromised.

Adriana and the auditor walked into my office and told me that Jody was just arrested at the airport while in the process of boarding a flight with a ticket ending in Lima, Peru. Adriana stated that it looked like she was on the way to meet up with Wilkinson. But, what made them arrest her was that she told them she was taking a vacation and she told us she was moving with her family, that nobody knew she had.

I went to my office door and seeing Liu, asked her to come in. I asked Liu if she could find us a phone number for Steven Wilkinson down in Lima Peru. She said that she could try and went out to her computer.

I then had one of my bright ideas and asked Adriana if she could contact the phone company to see if they can provide her with the numbers for all incoming calls today. She said that she would do it immediately.

Adriana and Liu came in at the same time, with the same phone number.

Liu smiled and looked at Adriana and said, want me to tell you where he is?

Adriana looked at her and asked you can do that?

Liu laughed and said of course I can.

I was standing next to Adriana as Liu walked by and whispered in her ear, orgasm is on you tonight.

Adriana rolled her eyes and said, yes Mistress.

Liu was shivering and giggling as she walked out of my office.

I looked at Adriana and asked do I even want to know what that was about.

Just working out the details on a little bet we made.

I shook my head and said I can’t wait.

Adriana laughed out loud.

Liu came back in and said that he is still in town, or at least his phone is. He is about five miles away.

The lead auditor raised her head and said what.

Liu said that he is at a hotel about five miles away.

He picked up and phone and while she was dialing said; name and address of hotel please.

Liu wrote it down and handed it to her.

The lead auditor spoke into the phone saying the son of a bitch is still in town. Here is the address where he is. Yes he is there now according to his phone location. And we verified that he called here this morning from this number, and she gave the FBI the number. She listened for a minute and said yes sir as she hung up. Looking at me she said we are to stay here in case it is a set-up. This isn’t over yet, we’ll know soon if it is him or not.

About fifteen minutes later Jennifer came running into the office saying someone turn on the news. There is gunfire at a local hotel. They say it is with the FBI and that local SWAT has been called in and police back-up.

Liu put it up on the big screen and then said that is where his phone is, at that hotel.

I had another thought flutter like a butterfly through my head. I called Chloe over, asking her to call Naomi and ask if we have any restaurants in Lima Peru.

Chloe asked what was up; I told her that I am still thinking it through.

It was now a waiting game, watching the news and waiting for an all clear call.

We watched as SWAT arrived and met with the FBI. We watched as SWAT geared up and reviewed the hotel floor plan. You could clearly see the drawing on TV. The reporter came on discussing what she was seeing. Just as SWAT was preparing to advance, a white towel appeared out the door of one of the hotel rooms. You could see FBI, SWAT, and police backup, all armed to the teeth. Obviously, telling everyone to exit the room. Six men came out, all unarmed with their hands clinched behind their heads. One of them was Wilkinson. As the last one came out, SWAT stormed the room. When they came out they were carrying boxes full of guns and what looked like ammunition.

I just stared at the screen, thinking that son of a bitch was going to attack “The Club”. I said my God; he was getting ready for an assault on us. Get our chief of security here, right now. I want to talk to him.

I called the quads to me, asked them to spread around the office and be ready for anything. He is Wilkinson’s brother in law. He could be part of it or not. I just don’t want to be caught with our pants down. Go out there and sit around the office and observe. If nothing happens, then we may have dodged a bullet here. All I ask is that you are vigilant and please stay safe.

Chloe is coming up to the office with Adriana, it appears they are alone. Adriana looks calm and not nervous.

I asked Chloe to go into the back room and stay out of sight until I come and get her.

She did as requested without speaking a word. She understood what could be about to happen.

Anthony entered the resort offices with Adriana and they walked directly into my office. I kept thinking, watch the body language. Everyone looked calm.

Anthony asked what is up boss.

I asked him if he had seen or heard the news.

He said that he heard something was going on at one of the hotels in town. I am still fielding questions about your little meeting this afternoon. You really got their attention.

I told him that Wilkinson was just arrested with a cache of weapons large enough to start a war. I suggest you talk to your wife and make sure she is safe. I would call, but I didn’t want to bother her until I went to the owner’s suite when we finished here.

Anthony picked up a phone and called her. When she picked up the phone he told her what was happening in town. I could hear her yelling into the phone from the other side of the desk.

I asked Anthony to ask her to come over to our offices. I think we need to be together and safe until this is over. My personal security detail is watching over us as we speak. I pity the fool that would attack us tonight.

Anthony told me that he didn’t know I had a personal security detail.

I told him with my parent’s money starting to make the news, I have to be careful. They are getting more protective of me the older and more responsibility they give me.

Anthony suggested he meet with them so that they don’t create a conflict with each other.

I explained to him that he wouldn’t even know they were present until a threat comes up, then all hell will break loose. They are tenacious and very protective.

And you are confident that they cannot be compromised.

I told him absolutely as they are well cared for and very loyal.

Katherine was escorted into the office and ran to her husband. She asked him what’s going on?

Anthony told her that Steven was just arrested with a large cache of weaponry.

Katherine said it wasn’t him in the shoot out at the hotel in town. He would never be caught up in something like that.

I asked Adriana to turn on the TV and see what they are saying about what happened at the hotel.

We waited out the commercials and the news came back on explaining that there were more questions than answers. Two FBI agents were wounded and four people holed up in the hotel. One of the ones holed up in the hotel is in critical condition and the other three were treated by paramedics before they were taken into custody. In all, ten people were arrested at the hotel, including the wounded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.