Country Boy, City Girl Book II - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book II

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the continuation of Pete's life and adventures. Finally graduating High School, he leaves for Marine Boot Camp. But some life changing events are still waiting in his future. Story codes will be added when appropriate.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Military   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Geeks   Prostitution  

I slowly woke up, and realized that the bed was moving, and my cock felt very good. I opened my eyes as I realized that it was surrounded by a pussy. And as I expected, it was Linda’s pussy. She was astride my hips and moving up and down, my cock already deep inside of her.

“Good morning lover” she whispered as she kept moving up and down. I whispered good morning back, and moved my hands to rest on her hips. She was doing that little shimmy thing with her hips that always drove me wild, pulling almost all the way up, then sinking back down and moving her hips in this kind of shaking circle, before sliding up and down a few times then repeating. She knew this drove me crazy, and was rarely good for my holding back for very long.

“Slow down sweetie, I’m not gonna last long this way” I said, and tried to pull her down for a kiss.

“Uh-uh, I already got mine while you were asleep Pete, this one is all for you now. Don’t hold back, I want your cum and I want all of it inside of me. I want to feel you cum in my pussy and filling me with your wet cum. I want to know that when we are at the movie later on your cum is in my pussy and my ass, and only we will know that.” And with a low moan I looked up into her eyes as I gave her the cum she wanted.

We kissed a bit longer, and I told her to go get her shower as I cleaned up my room. I put everything back where it belonged, clothes in the hamper, and she came in to get dressed as I headed to take my shower. Once I was dressed I went back downstairs and joined everybody at the table.

Dee had been going over Mandy’s sketches, and said they looked great. She suggested a few more changes, and Mandy said she would have them redone in a few days. It seems she was getting as much as $500 a month sometimes in commissions and royalties, not bad for a kid still in High School. Rosie and Dad got together and helped work out the arrangements the first few times, and he was now working as her agent with Rosie having the power of attorney. But they were using their own lawyer, and dad was working for a $1 per drawing commission, which Mandy brought up in protest.

“Oh nonsense!” dad said. “Rosie also sends me those really good double chocolate cakes and cookies she makes as part of the deal, that alone is worth quite a bit more.” And having had them many times, I agreed with him there.

I asked Mandy what she was going to do with the money, and she said half it it went into her college fund. She was actually saving most of the rest, intending on buying a car by the end of the year. “Peggy’s uncle has already set one aside for me, it’s a green Sunbeam Tiger. He got it in trade from somebody, the motor was blown and the transmission shot. So he pulled out the original 289 V8 and sold it for enough to put in a smaller 260 in it. It has less power, but I don’t care, the thing looks bitching!”

I had to admit I had no idea what a Sunbeam Tiger even looked like. “Oh, sure you do. It’s that red car that you see at the start of Get Smart.”

“Oh, the two seat convertible coupe. Yeah, that’s a cute little car. But not that great if you wanna go out on a date ya know.”

We all laughed, as Mandy blushed. “Well, I will just have to date a boyfriend that has a bigger car. It’s not like Linda here, she pretty much owns your car now.”

Linda smiled, and I went around and gave Mandy a hug. I went and did the same, telling her “Mandy, once you get your license and you need the Whale, just ask Linda. You have my permission to use it if she does not need it. And if there is ever a problem, have my dad mediate it. She does get first right, yes. But if you need it and she is not using it I see no reason why you can’t borrow it. Especially if you let her use your car in exchange.”

That cheered her up, and Linda said she had no problem if she was not using it. Once breakfast was done I was getting the UAV ready to go as Linda helped Lisa pull the bedding out of the dryer and got them folded and put away. I checked the water level, and saw the tank was almost empty. So I filled it up again, and decided a quick stop for food was a good idea before we left.

With a lot more chips and sodas we were ready to go. I told my dad that next week I was going to bring home almost everything I had in the barracks, and we would need to pack up things I was going to want sent to me in Japan. My computer for sure, as well as books and some other things. “Pete, why not just buy a new computer over there? Surely you can get them cheaper in Japan than here in the US.”

“Dad, I would if I thought I could. And yeah, you can get a computer like mine for about half as much I hear, but the new AT just came out a few months ago. None of the companies have copied that one yet, and supply is so low that even in the US they are limiting the numbers available to stores. I plan on getting a new one next year, but this year the new ones are just not available yet. But surely by next year there will be enough of the newer 80286 computers out that I can get a new one. And there is even rumor of a new processor coming out next year.”

“OK, so I’ll send it to you. That will cost a bundle to ship though.”

“That’s OK dad. I plan on replacing it all next year, I can probably make enough selling this one that it will cover at least half of the cost when I’m ready to upgrade. Go ahead and keep the printer though. I can get one of those over there if I need it, and I’m sure I can just save a document to disk and print it at work if I really need to print something.”

Lisa agreed, saying that she had also been watching, and the prices should drop quickly in the next six months or so. “Heck, those laser printers are selling for over $4,000 now. But I was reading in one of the magazines that they are expected to fall to half that when the next version comes out next year. So yeah, buying anything like that new now would be a big mistake.”

Dee then pumped us for information, as she had been considering buying a new one. And I told her the same thing, to wait another year or so. “Dee, things are changing so fast in the next two years, if you are thinking of buying a new one I would say to wait. The 80286 is out now, the 80386 comes out next year. There is only one computer being sold now for the 286, but I expect more by the end of the year. Then with the 386 next year, upgrades are going to be cheap and readily available.” They both nodded, and said that was good thinking. And it also started me thinking, at least I had at least one more weekend home before I had to get ready to ship out.

After a huge kiss from Linda and hugs from everybody, Lisa and I went to pick up the girls. Unlike the guys, they were all waiting for us to get there. And it seems like Frannie Delgado had a real good weekend, by how tight the guy she was kissing was holding her. But they all loaded up quickly and soon we were heading back to base.

There were a lot of giggles in the back, and several times the girls would change places with whoever was with me in the front so they could talk about their weekend. Finally it was Delgado in the seat next to me, and I looked at her and chuckled. “So, you hooked up with Patrick I see. I hope you had a good weekend there Frannie.”

“Oh boy, did I! We met at Hot Trax a few times in the past, and this weekend at the arcade on Friday night. And we kind of spent most of the weekend together. So you know him?”

“Yeah, we had a few classes together in school. We never really hung around much, but I know that his nickname was ‘Winnie’.”

“Winnie? That makes like no sense. Why did they call him that?”

I chuckled, and grinned at her. “Well, I never had PE with him, but the rumor is because of the sound a horse makes. And that he was hung like a horse.” She laughed, and blushed, and I could not resist teasing her a bit. “Well, is that true Frannie? Is Winnie an apt name?”

She blushed even deeper, then nodded. “Yeah, it’s a fair comparison. Let’s just say that I believe him when he told me that he hates condoms because of how tight they are. I thought he was going to burst one every time he put it on.”

I chuckled, and told her with that I was not going to ask her any more questions about her love life that weekend. She asked me how my girlfriend was handling the news, and I admitted it was rough. “She was really upset, finding out I was going to be gone for three years. But I told her it was more likely to be more like one. When I take my first leave, she will be 18 and have graduated, and we could get married. Then it would only be a few months until we could get her out there with me.”

“Yeah, that’s what I have heard also. Just bring the marriage certificate and they will put you on the list for base housing. One of the instructors told me it is a three to six month wait on average.”

“So, is Winnie a prospect for that in the next year or so?” I asked, with a grin.

“Oh hell no! Pete, I had no idea, he was just a nice guy that I liked hanging out with. Then I found out he was a good kisser. And yeah, it was interesting to be with a guy that big. But trust me, never again! We did it only four times, and it hurt each time. I felt like I was a virgin all over again after the first time, and the second and following times were not much better. Give me a normal sized guy every time, those girls that talk about wanting a big one can have them as far as I am concerned.”

I nodded, and said I felt the same way about girls. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow, and I nodded. “Yeah, some guys brag about a gal with big breasts. I dated one gal that was a D, and you’ve seen Linda, she’s a B. Which she says stands for ‘Barely’. And as much as it felt nice holding my old girlfriend, it feels even nicer with Linda when I can press my entire belly against her and not fear squishing her boobs under my chest.”

We chatted a bit longer, then one of the other girls took her place, but nothing else of interest was said before I was dropping them off by the barracks. We got everything offloaded, and Lisa once again helped me hook everything back up. I tried to pay Gunny for the last month, but he refused to take my money. “Hell Culver, it’s nice helping a kid like you out to be honest. I admit, I was nervous at first when I sold her to you. Figured you would trash her out and use it as a motel on the weekend. But everybody I talked to said you have been real good about taking lots of Marines on weekend trips. Even getting some upset when you justified the small amount you charged. And seeing the upgrades you did also makes me feel good. I think she is in better condition now than when I sold her to you.”

I shook his hand, and thanked him for everything. “Oh, and my dad is going to use it when I am gone. He and my stepmom are having a baby next year, so I expect they will be using it a lot before I get back. So rest assured, she will be in good hands.”

He drove us back to base, and I was soon writing up the notes I had made to send to Rod. Appendixes to be added to both my adventure and Linda’s, in the hopes that others would see the advantage to owning and combining the two. And once I finished I started playing a fantasy computer game I had bought called Telengard until it was time for lights off.

It was the final full week, and mostly it was taken with tests. Orders were confirmed, and a trip to the travel office got me my flight information. Once I told them where I lived, they set up for me to fly out of LAX. There was a unit from Camp Pendleton that was traveling to Okinawa, and they could fit me in with them. The only downside, it cut my leave from 10 days to 8. But this also allowed me to make a single flight, with stops in Alaska and Japan instead of flying to Japan, a 6 hour layover, then another flight to Okinawa.

And because it was a charter flight with a unit, I could show up and fly in my cammies instead of in my Class C uniform. And everybody on the flight would be other Marines, not a mix of Americans and Japanese tourists and business people.

For the last weekend trip to LA, I had several guys pester me over and over to take them to Anaheim. I had already decided my last weekend was to be with no sidetrips, to maximize my time with Linda. Finally after the fifth guy tried to pester me into taking them to Disneyland, I had enough. The day before I went and told Lisa the last trip was a hen trip, and she gave me a big hug.

On Friday when we got out of class Lisa went and quickly changed, then with Coporal Hanks helping I brought everything downstairs. My computer, all my D&D books, everything but some uniforms that I would need for my final week. We then loaded everything up, and laughing the 14 girls selected we got in and pulled away. Lisa was laughing at how the guys were complaining, as I left not a single girl behind that wanted to go. Some were sitting on the floor, but we did not care.

Try to badger me into taking them somewhere I said I was not going will they!

By the time we hit the freeway, one of the girls had thrown on Flashdance. And in the back it was like a party was going on. There were always several girls dancing in the isle as I drove, and they were all having a great time. And when I pulled up in front of the motel at just after 9, they begged me to wait for them to get checked in. And at just before 10 I was dropping most of them off at Hot Trax.

Once we pulled in and I gave Linda a kiss, I pulled all of my stuff out and put it into the garage as Lisa hooked up the power and water. Then we went inside and Lisa called Joe, then went out to the UAV to wait for him as the rest of us sat in the living room and chatted. I told them I only had the minimum things left for the week, and they all said they would be there for my graduation.

When Linda and I went to my room, she wasted no time in pushing me onto the bed and pulling down my jeans. Looking into my eyes she opened her mouth and took my cock deep into her mouth. I whispered that it felt amazing, and she looked up into my eyes as she moved her head up and down, taking half my shaft into her mouth each time. Then she took a deep breath, and pushed me down into her throat. I moaned deeply, and reached down to run the fingers of one hand through her hair as my other clutched the sheets.

She moved back up until I was only in her mouth, then bobbed her head over and over driving me crazy. Her hands went under my bottom and it was like she was using them to help pull her on my cock. Over and over she worked me until I was moaning almost constantly, fighting to keep them quiet so as not to be heard by others in the house.

Finally I could take no more and moaned to her I was about to cum. She moved her head faster until the first throbs in my cock said it was time. Linda then pulled back so just the head was in her mouth as jet after jet of cum exploded into her mouth. She swallowed, then licked the head extracting what continued to leak out. Then she moved her mouth back down, taking most of my length into her mouth. Her lips tight around me she then moved slowly up, milking the last of my cum from me. I watched as she carefully pulled her lips from the head, swallowing the last of my gift to her.

I pulled her up into my arms and kissed her deeply. Then holding each other tight we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up spooned behind her, and gently caressed her body for about 5 minutes until she woke up. After giving me a kiss she said she had to use the bathroom. When the door opened I could smell bacon, so went ahead and got dressed and went downstairs. Dee and Lisa were cooking in the kitchen as dad and Joe were talking about the baseball season. Both were disgusted with the performance of the Dodgers that year so far.

Holly came over a bit later, and after chatting for a bit the girls all took off to pick up the ones at the motel and go on their usual weekend shopping trip. Joe went along with them, and I went and set up my computer in the office again. And I pulled up the article I had been writing and finished it up, then put it on disk for Dee. I then worked a bit more on an adventure I had been working on, but I knew I would not be able to finish it until I got to Okinawa. There was just so much yet to do on it, including playtesting.

Finally I just threw on a game and was wandering around a dungeon killing everything I could find when the girls came back. Joe said he had to go home but would meet us later that night. And Frannie had come over, and I welcomed her into Casa Culver. I showed her the house, then Linda, Mandy, Holly, Lisa, and Frannie were all in there with me as I showed her many of the things I had worked on in the last two years.

She was impressed, and said she had no idea I had done so much. “Well, other than Linda here, my biggest hobby has been gaming. Holly here is the one that really got me into it, we were dating when I started playing. And I’ve been lucky in that I have had a lot of support in doing it.” I made some popcorn as the girls then filled her in on many of the things I had done over the years. Conventions, awards, and even helping start the company that was doing “dirty dungeons”. At that I protested.

“Frannie, you have played them. Are they really dirty?”

“Well, kinda. I mean, yeah they have sex, and lots of fucking. But then again, not really. I think it was more sexy than dirty, of course that might have been because you were running it.”

I nodded. “And Mandy here is illustrating one now that my stepmother is doing. Same rule expansions I made for Dildo, but her adventure is going to be more of a romance about pirates. Same company is going to publish it, and yes if the DM chooses there can be a lot of sex in it. Or it can play more like a romance novel so more about the relationships than the sex itself. And trust me, I have seen so much happen in games that even if the DM arranges it to be like a PG movie, the players may take it into a completely different direction and make it play out like a triple X porno.”

Holly laughed out loud at that. “Yeah, like when somebody goes up to the main door to a dungeon and knocks?” We all laughed at that, and of course I then went into a familiar topic I had covered at conventions and in articles, when players do the unexpected. I told Frannie about the game I had played in Idaho, and my pastor was one of the players.

“And he was loving it, I was running them through the first Kaos adventure. And they got to the part where they confronted the archmage, and he taunted them with Kaos being his puppet. And once they had killed him, the Pastor immediately turned and walked up to Linda and said he ran his sword through her. And the son of a bitch rolled a 20, then a second 20. For me that is four times damage. He then rolled an 8. All told with bonus that was 48 points of damage, he killed Kaos almost instantly. She fell to the ground bleeding badly, and was dead in two rounds.”

Frannie cringed, since she had played that adventure herself with Lisa as Kaos. “Only then did they find the notes left behind, and realized that Kaos was being forced by a magic geas. You know she was doing it against her will, but he killed her in one stroke before she or anybody else could explain it. I actually have it written so that if she is attacked she just runs away. But the guy did so much damage she was just dead.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.