Country Boy, City Girl Book II - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book II

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 56

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 56 - This is the continuation of Pete's life and adventures. Finally graduating High School, he leaves for Marine Boot Camp. But some life changing events are still waiting in his future. Story codes will be added when appropriate.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Military   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Geeks   Prostitution  

After we walked home, I played with George a bit, then read him another chapter of Motorcycle before I headed to Becky’s. She had already started fajitas, so when she was finished we ate and talked. I told her my surprise at what my dad had told me about building another house at the ranch, and her invitation the next night.

Of course, she accepted but added she was going home alone because I needed to spend the last night with them. I smiled and agreed, and added that what she cooked was excellent. She had made both steak and chicken, and we alternated between the two, just enough onions and bell peppers to accent it but not overpower the meat.

She turned on the TV and we cuddled in front, but neither of us watched much of it. We spent most of the evening kissing and talking, and I think neither of us paid any attention to the TV. Finally, at 10 she stood up and held out her hand. I took it in mine and she took me to her bedroom.

We kissed as we undressed each other, and soon we were on her bed, kissing and caressing each other. And at about the same time her hand wrapped around my cock, my own hand was caressing her vulva. But this time when after only a few minutes she started to move down, I pulled Becky back up. I kissed her again, then used my hands to guide her into turning around 180 degrees. It only took her a moment to realize what I wanted, and as she took my cock into her mouth, I started to nuzzle her pussy.

What followed was almost an hour of her bringing me closer to the brink, only to be distracted as I was holding myself back, and brought her to three orgasms, one after another. The last with two fingers inside of her as I flicked my tongue as fast as I could over her clit, which was hard and big as a peanut. Finally, she had enough, and lifted her bottom up out of my reach, and sucking and bobbing as quickly as she could. It did not take long, and very quickly I was spewing into her mouth, and she actually moaned around me as the first spurt entered her mouth. I then was able to bring her to a final climax with my hands squeezing her tight little ass as she trembled over me.

Becky did not even crawl back around, it was more like she rolled off then wiggled her way around and we kissed each other. Her cheeks getting covered by her own wetness as I tasted some of my sperm in her mouth. These were soft loving kisses, my fingers running through her hair as we did so. Finally, she pulled back, her eyes still a little glazed looking.

“Best, sex, ever!” she whispered, then kissed me again. I know I could not have grown to over ten feet tall, or my feet would have poked out of the bottom of her bed. But I sure felt that way.

“I loved it too Becky, that is how it should always be. Not one person using another, but two people sharing it.” We cuddled up like that and soon fell asleep. I woke up spooned behind her in the morning, and felt her caressing the back of my hand. I softly kissed her cheek and asked her if she wanted to take a shower first. She told me to go ahead, so I kissed her, then slipped into the shower.

I came back out, and gave Becky a kiss then headed into the kitchen. I pulled a piece of paper out of my wallet I had copied the day before from one taped in our kitchen. I then started to go through Becky’s cabinets, and thankfully found everything I needed. A blender, flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, eggs, butter, milk, oil. The only part not perfect was that she only had those thin Teflon pans, and not a cast iron skillet.

By the time Becky came out in a robe with a towel around her head, I had half of the batter cooked and the table set. “Oh my god, pancakes! I do not even have any Bisquick!”

I grinned. “Don’t need any. This is actually my grandmother’s recipe, or is it her mother’s recipe? It’s an old one, and hung in the kitchen cabinet for over 60 years. My dad covered it in plastic, and it sits in our house now. Go ahead, I will cook these last ones, then put the remaining batter in the fridge. It will keep for at least a day or so. That way you can have more tomorrow and the day after.”

She was already digging in, and I actually saw her close her eyes and moan in pleasure. “Oh, these are good! Much better than what I make out of the box. You really can cook Pete.”

“Oh, this is just following directions. This is not real cooking, but I am able to keep from starving. My family did this almost every weekend. Same recipe each time. I will leave you the sheet, you can make it yourself. All it has is the ingredients, just mix it all up in a blender, and the rest is obvious.”

We finished eating, and once the dishes were done Becky took my hand and guided me to the couch. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight against me, and we shared a long kiss. I then realized she had nothing on under the robe when she untied it. She pulled the front open, then guided my lips to her nipple. We both sighed as I started to gently lick, suck, and nuzzle her breast. But after a few minutes, she guided my lips up. The kiss was tender, gentle, with some passion, but also not hot. And after several minutes, we both broke apart.

“You need to get home Pete, this day is for your family. But I will see you tonight, should I bring anything?”

“Other than yourself? Well, a bottle of red would be nice. But nothing fancy, we are having steaks. Oh, and if you can find it, Martinelli’s. Georgie loves the stuff. Whenever we get it we tell him that is his ‘special wine’.”

Becky giggled and said she knew where to find it. Then after another kiss, I went into the bedroom and got dressed. We shared another kiss at the door, one of her hands in my hair and the other on my back as I held her ass in my hands, pressing myself into her lower belly.

“Go, before I am tempted to keep you here,” Becky said and pushed me away. But her grin told me she was only joking, I think. I drove home, and when I walked in the door I chuckled when I saw everybody at the table eating pancakes. Dad asked what was so funny, so I had to explain we had the same thing, the same recipe.

“Pete, is that not a family secret?” Dee asked.

Dad just laughed. “Oh no, his great-grandmother copied it out of an old magazine. It has been handed down now through at least four generations, but it’s not any kind of a secret. In fact, we don’t even do it like her, since we do not use a wood-fired stove. If anybody wants that recipe, they just have to go to the library and look at some old home and kitchen magazine from around 1910.”

I went into the office and broke down my computer. I put the games I wanted to take into a box and set them all by the front door. Dad was cleaning the kitchen and Dee was cleaning up Georgie as I went upstairs and got the rest of my things together. And once those were downstairs we all started loading up the UAV. That only took about an hour and a half, with Dee bringing in some things for the kitchen. I was surprised at how clean it was, and dad told me Dee had done that the day before.

When she came back in with a bag of dry goods, I took it from her and gave her a big hug. “Thanks Dee, you didn’t have to do that.”

She hugged me back. “Oh, it was not a problem Pete. You left it clean for us, it was the least I could do. Mostly just dusting, sweep out, and I ran everything through the dishwasher inside. Your dad filled the water tank half-way, and it pretty much should be ready to go now.” We all jumped when the horn honked, and Georgie looked guilty. We told him to not honk the horn, and he grinned at us and continued to pretend he was driving.

Dad asked me how I was going to set everything up, and I used my hands to show them the arrangement. The computer on the table, I would just leave the bed set up in the back once I got there. “This way I can watch TV or a movie as I use the computer, and still have plenty of room.”

“Won’t it be kinda cramped Pete? I mean, you have so much stuff in here.”

“Not really Dee. About half of this stuff I will keep at my room in the barracks. All my dress uniforms, and other stuff I will not need regularly. I will probably even sleep there occasionally if I have to be in early, or work late and do not want to drive to the rig. I still have to keep a room, I just do not have to live in it.”

Once everything was secure I drove over to put in some gas, then when I came back both of their cars were in the driveway, and dad was guiding me in front of the house. We quickly got the truck hooked up, and I gave him a hug. “Hey guys!” we heard Dee say, and we were still hugging as we looked, and Dee took our picture.

Of course, then there were more. Me and both vehicles, me and Georgie, and every combination of the four of us. The final one was taken by a neighbor that was walking her dog. Dee promised me copies the next time I came down.

We loaded up into the van, and since Georgie asked for pizza, we went and got pizza I even played in the ball pit with him for a bit. And when we got home we sat around the table as dad pulled out the maps and showed me the best route. Of course, I knew it having driven there once already but it was nice to hear his advice all the same. “You are gonna want to take it slow through the pass here Pete. Do not use the AC as you go through Palm Springs, towing this much is going to be a strain on the engine and transmission. You really are at your towing capacity pulling that. In fact, I would suggest taking a break when you get to Indio. The transmission will really be getting a workout, that will let it cool off before you continue.”

I nodded, especially since I had not thought about that. He then handed me a AAA card, with my name on it. “And here, I added you onto my plan. That way if you have a problem, they will help you out. You will have to pay extra for towing that, but it will still be cheaper than if you just broke down somewhere without it.”

We folded up the maps, and I put them on the passenger seat in the UAV as dad and Dee relaxed in the living room. We spent a great day, just chatting and being together. Dee said she already had a room for the con, so if I could make it I was welcome to stay with them. “Of course, Mandy will be there also, I’m not sure about Holly.”

“She’s gonna be there, her and Dan have their own room close by. I think the three of them are in the same motel.”

Just before 6 Becky arrived, and after greeting everybody she said she wanted to check out the UAV. I took her in, and she was actually impressed. “You know, this is almost like the one in that Army movie with Bill Murray.”

I laughed, and pulled my copy of Stripes out from the TV stand. “Yeah, that’s why we normally call it the ‘UAV’, the Urban Assault Vehicle. I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it, I just never realized it was a real motorhome, I thought it had just been a prop made for the movie.” I showed her how I was going to set it all up, and she admitted it would be cramped, but workable.

Dad and I were grilling the steaks a few hours later when Becky came out and handed us each a beer. We both thanked her, and she laughed. “I think we did up at least four pounds of potatoes in there. I thought Dee was joking when she started to wash them all.”

I looked at dad and we both laughed. “Nope, we Idaho folks love potatoes. Right before Dee and I got married, she and Pete actually got into a bit of an argument, she could not believe he said five potatoes was not enough for the three of us. Now she knows, double how many you think you need.”

It was a great meal, and the wine was perfect. Even Georgie loved his “special wine” and the company was excellent. Dee asked Becky what other hobbies she had, and she admitted not much. “Oh, I don’t do sewing or anything like that. Reading mostly, I play the piano sometimes, but don’t have one anymore. My mom sold mine when I moved out.”

“I didn’t know you played, Cliff said you were not that into music.”

“Oh, I’m not in a band or anything like that. It’s just for fun really, I’m not all that good at it. But I like to plink when I get the chance.” Finally, it was time to put George down, and Becky sat on the floor next to me as I read another chapter for Georgie. Her hand was resting on my knee as he sat in my lap, and she picked him up and laid him into bed, kissing his forehead before we both slipped out.

We all talked in the living room and finished the wine, then I walked Becky out to her car. We shared a long tender kiss, then held each other tightly. “I’m gonna miss you,” she said, and I told her I felt the same way. Then she slipped out of my arms, and with a smile, she waved at me and drove home.

I hugged dad and Dee when I wetn inside, and they both wished me a safe trip. Then I slipped into bed, my alarm already set.

I was up at 5 when the alarm went off, rested but it seemed like I had barely gone to sleep. I grabbed a fast breakfast at Burger King and was soon heading out of town. I knew enough to not go the straight route because of traffic, so I skirted around the north side of the city until I met the 10 outside of Redlands.

And dad was right, I was finishing the first big hill at around 45, with my emergency flashers going. And I decided to stop for gas because it had sucked down a lot more than I expected. But once it was gassed up I was back on the road, and I was able to get back to 55 with no problem. Then was back at 45 when I was climbing again outside of Palm Springs. It took over an hour longer to get there than my first trip, and the break at Indio was welcome. But after that the trip was easy. Mostly flat, and I was pulling into the RV park at around 5.

Karen came out as I was unhooking the truck, and helped to guide me into the space. She smiled when I got out, and we shook hands. “Yep, this is a fine looking rig, you did not lie about that. Can I peek inside?” I welcomed her in, and said that once I got a room at the barracks it would be less cluttered. She nodded, and I saw her open a few cabinets and look above them. “No leaks, this is sound. So long as she stays in this condition, you are welcome here as long as you want.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.