Country Boy, City Girl Book II - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book II

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 54

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 54 - This is the continuation of Pete's life and adventures. Finally graduating High School, he leaves for Marine Boot Camp. But some life changing events are still waiting in his future. Story codes will be added when appropriate.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Military   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Geeks   Prostitution  

We kissed for a few minutes, then Becky went and took her shower as I sat at the table and condensed down the best of the suggestions on the critique sheets. Then when she got out I went in and took mine.

When I got out she was again in bed, and when I slipped in next to her I noticed a single candle was lit on her nightstand, and she was again without her top. She rolled onto her side and faced me and we were kissing as I held her tightly. But I was in for a bigger surprise when I started to caress her back and move downwards. My hand kept moving down, and I was surprised when I realized she was moaning into my mouth as I was caressing her bare bottom.

It was an amazingly firm and tight bottom, without any sign of panties as I slid down until I caressed lightly the crease where her bottom met her thighs, and still found no sign of cloth. After a while she rolled onto her back, and I followed, half laying on her as I caressed her naked hip up until I was playing with her breast again. This time when I started to kiss down her neck to her collar, I felt a light pressure from the hand she had resting on my shoulder.

I followed, and heard Becky moan as I opened my mouth and took her hard nipple inside. I shivered slightly as her arms wrapped around my head and neck, holding me tight as I nursed on her perfect nipple. I let my tongue move in circles around her areola, feeling the crinkled texture and caressing the side of her nipple as I did so. I moved my hands up to wrap completely around her breast and force the soft flesh into a kind of cone. Opening my mouth as much as I could I tried to suck all of her breast inside, feeling more than I expected being pulled in by my suction.

Becky’s fingernails dug into my shoulder and back of my head as I did that, and I felt her hips moving slightly under me. I released the suction, then repeated this several more times before moving my lips back to just tease her nipple, teeth light on it as I flicked my tongue over the tip.

I moved across her body and started to give the same attention to the breast and nipple closest to me. Becky was softly moaning over and over, kissing the top of my head and occasionally saying how good it felt. I moved my hand across her now vacated breast, feeling her hard wet nipple under my fingers before caressing down. I moved to where I felt her hip bone, and caressed around that, even lightly scratching the little hollow between her hip bone and pelvis before moving down to caress her hip and upper thigh. I felt her thighs parting a bit, and moved back up and caressed her hip again.

And was surprised when I felt her hand move from behind my head, and glide down my arm. Becky grasped my hand in hers and squeezed tightly. I was rhythmically suckling her nipple, sucking and releasing slowly for about a minute, and she squeezed my back tighter with one arm, and my hand with the other. Then she started to move my hand. And she surprised me again when she directed it until it was resting on her mound. A thin but obvious patch of hair covering it, and I let my fingers run through it.

Her fingers relaxed, but continued to rest on the back of my hand as I let my fingers explore. Running through her hair, exploring. It was a small, neat mound. Obviously trimmed a bit for a bikini, and the hair shorter than natural. So she obviously trimmed for neatness, but still liked having her little fur patch. I was caressing the sides, letting my fingers caress out to the crease where her thighs meet her groin, then inwards again to her mound and triangle when her hand tightened again, and pressed downwards.

At the same time her hips rolled up a bit, and my fingers met heat and wetness. I let her nipple pop out of my mouth as I moved up and kissed her deeply, each of us moaning into the mouth of the other as I caressed her labia. They felt full and fleshy, and I let two fingers explore on each side as I slid slowly up and down, pressing first inwards, then together. I felt no obvious inner labia, and I immediately knew she was an “innie” in that aspect. I allowed my middle finger to lightly part her flower, and she moaned into my mouth as I slipped it in between. Yes, here they were. Fully enclosed but very obviously there. I let my fingers pull her open a bit more, and caressed between them with butterfly touch caresses. But I felt her pushing my hand again, and we both moaned as she guided my middle finger into her body.

Oh god, she felt so wet, and tight. Tighter than any girl I had ever been with, other than say my ex-whore. Becky rocked her hips a bit, and eased my finger most of the way out with pressure on the back of my hand before pushing back inwards. I caressed around inside, feeling her slick inner walls, savoring the folds and texture inside until she pulled my finger most of the way out, then slid it back in again.

I broke our kiss, and moved to kiss her neck as she panted under me. “Baby, use my hand how you would like, show me what you want and need,” I whispered into her ear. Becky moaned, and eased my finger out of her. Then she pushed my index finger alongside my middle one and pushed both of them inside. I felt her tremble slightly as she eased both of them in and out of her now, keeping the slow tempo she started, and each time I slid out I would run my fingers along her clit, and again as I slid them back inside. I sucked her ear lobe into my mouth and licked it slowly as I felt her hand on the back of mine, still urging my fingers to slide in and out. I heard her gasp softly as I pulled them completely out of her, then caressed her labia a few times, then pressing my middle and ring fingers together I slid them back inside. And as I did, I let my pinkie and index finger caress along her labia. Both outer fingers were now caressing in the crease where her groin and thighs met, as my other two resumed sliding in and out of her body.

Becky was alternating between soft sighing coos, breathy moans, and deep grunts as I alternated my pace and depth of entry into her. I started to increase the pressure on her front inner wall, caressing along each time I slide all the way inside, then pressing against her back wall as I slid my fingers back out. Stirring her insides each time. Her hand at some point had moved off of mine, and now I was entirely fingering her at my own pace, as both of her hands had reached up along my back and were grasping my shoulders from behind, nails digging in as she was almost pulling me down against her body.

I moved my mouth up and she kissed me almost savagely, her tongue sliding deeply into my own mouth and moaning in passion. I sucked on her tongue, and her hips started rocking up and down in time with my entries and exits from inside of her. I bent my thumb inwards and slid it along her clit each time, and she dug her nails almost painfully into my shoulders, almost whining into my mouth. Becky was climbing fast, and seemed to have no interest in even trying to slow me down.

I let my fingers pump in and out faster, and she moaned into my mouth, and I felt her thighs drawing closed. At the same time she grew even wetter, and I could feel her inner contractions growing both stronger and closer together. I now was putting all my efforts on her front inner wall, pushing both as my fingers slid in as well as out, and I slid my tongue into her mouth, caressing hers as she was licking and sucking on mine.

Her right leg was trapped under my legs and hip as I was still lying half on top of her, but I could tell her left leg was rising, knee bent and her foot moving up to her bottom and her hips rocking faster, and with a low deep moan into my mouth Becky’s entire body went rigid, groaning in release as I could feel her cumming around my fingers. Her hands lost their grip on my shoulders and raked down my back, coming to hold my hips as she shuddered and both pulled me down tighter and pushed herself up against me.

As I felt a final strong inner contraction I slowed my fingers and their probing inside of her, finally just resting them inside, softening our kiss as she finally came off of her passion high. Our lips finally parted, and she was still breathing heavily, and half-opened her eyes, looking up into mine.

I saw her lick her lips, and smile up at me. I slowly moved my fingers inside in a single small circle, and her left hand moved from my hip and moved down, just holding my hand still, on and inside her. And when her eyes opened again, I bent down and gave her a soft kiss. “Feel better?”

“Uh, I feel wonderful. I have been wanting that for a while, but was afraid to ask. Pete, I love that you want to go slow, it shows how much you do like me. But I have been wanting more, and was waiting for you to take the next step. I thought last night you would. But as you promised, you moved no further than I moved you. But tonight, hearing those things I did not want to wait anymore. I needed you, I needed this so badly.”

I kissed her softly, and she moaned as I slid my fingers out, and moved my hand up to rest on her belly. “Becky, it’s OK. I did also, but I promised to let you set the pace. And I meant that when I said it, I care a lot about you, and respect you. I’m just glad I was able to please you.”

She snorted and giggled. “Please me? Please me? Pete, I just fucking came harder than I think I ever had before. Fucking ever. When you told me to use your hand like that, I was lost. I was almost masturbating, but with your fingers instead of my own. And it was obvious with everything you did, that it was entirely for my enjoyment and pleasure. I had more than a few guys finger me since Junior High, but none of them with such, care I guess is the word. It was less like being fingered, and more like you were making love to me with your hand.”

I smiled and kissed her long and gently, then smiled down at her. “That is exactly what I was doing, Becky. There are many ways to make love, and what is the goal other than to make your partner melt in pleasure? I am glad you trust me enough to let me do this with you, and to share that pleasure with you.”

She snorted, and kissed me. “Gods, you almost sound like one of those romances I used to read in High School. But I get the feeling you are telling me the truth. What if I was to kiss you now, and just roll over and have you cuddle with me as I fell asleep?”

“Then I would do hold you, obviously.”

“Pete, are you pussy whipped?”

I laughed as softly as I could, then decided to show her how wrong that concept was. I reached down with one hand, and after pushing my underwear down past my knees I used my legs to kick them off and out of the bed. I then slid over on top of her, using my knees to push her thighs apart. I then carefully used my hips to angle my cock, so it slid down between her labia, but instead of angling myself so I was pushing between them and into her, I was pressed down her slot, the tip aiming at the mattress. Her labia slightly spread around the stalk as I pressed my mound against hers.

She gasped softly as I did that, and looked up at me. Her eyes now open wide, half in fright and half in what looked to be desire. I smiled as I locked my eyes onto hers. “No, I most assuredly am not whipped. If I was, I would never do something like this, would I?” And I flex my muscles, making my cock throb a few times against her. “No, I am in no way whipped, but I am in full control of myself, and meant what I said. I will do nothing without your specific permission. But being in control of myself, I can do something like this, and go no farther because I am in control. Oh not of us, but of myself.”

I moved my hips slightly up and down, letting my cock slide along her pussy, and almost like Linda I saw her eyes grow almost shiny with lust, and she bit her lower lip. “I can do this, and then this.” And saying that, I pulled myself off of her just as I felt her knees rising up. I rolled onto my back next to her, and then pulled her so she was laying half on me. Now I was the one looking up into her eyes, and her face.

“Oh, I can tell you don’t quite get it. Like you, I am an Alpha. Somewhere in my books I have one I got from a psychology course I took in Japan, called ‘Chimpanzee Politics’. And yes, in the book it talks specifically about how among apes, both dominance and sex are key parts of how they work as a species. They are our closest living relative, so it is only natural that in most ways deep inside we are similar.”

I smiled and leaned my head up to kiss her softly. “Becky, how do you see me, honestly? As a soft, weak ‘pussy whipped’ guy that can be bent to do whatever you want, or as a strong, confidant guy that does what he wants?”

I could see in her eyes she was confused. “OK, let me guess. You know what an ‘Alpha Male’ is, it is all over the place now. He is strong, self-confident, swaggering, he simply takes what he wants when he wants to, and to hell with the consequences. Those romance novels you and Dee read, those are full of them. The pirate or bandit who simply takes what he wants, because it’s his right to do so.”

I sighed, “That’s a lot of crap. And according to them, the rest of us are ‘Beta Males’, we simply take whatever crap the Alpha gives us, because we know our place in the pecking order, and meekly accept it. Right? I am gonna be a bit crude, according to what most people think of those terms, we should feel grateful if we fuck a girl, because she was willing to come to us, and we will do anything to do it again.”

She nodded. “And you, are you an Alpha Female, or a Beta Female?”

“Uh, Beta? Few want to be with me, I am nowhere near as beautiful as most I see. I am small, slightly built, not blonde and tall with huge knockers. Just another Mexican girl from the Barrio.”

I smiled and reached my hand up to run through her hair. “Oh no, wrong. You are indeed an Alpha, as am I. I bet everybody where you ever worked would agree with me. You have assuredness, a bit of swagger and self-confidence that can get you through almost anything. And they flock to follow you based upon that. To be an Alpha does not require being a bully or a turd, it means you command attention, not on looks or dominance, but on personality.”

I saw her nod, and smile, and could not resist reaching up and running my fingers through her hair. “I am that way. Here, quiz time. Before I moved to California, I was a Sophomore Letterman in sports. Care to guess which one?”

“Wow, not football, you are not bulky enough. A tad short for a basketball star. Baseball?”

I chuckled. “Nope, I enjoy watching it, but I suck at playing. Nope, I was one of the two skiing stars in my school. Yep, skiing. Which is almost entirely me out there by myself, racing against the clock. They are all packed away, but I have plenty of trophies and medals I won skiing. And I am very competitive. But here is the key, I feel no need to compete with others on a personal level. Like you I am self-confident in my abilities. Watch me in a group, almost any group. I almost always lead it, and often the conversation is about me. Nothing I do, it just happens. Mostly right now because I have been gone so long, and they want to get to know me again. That is also why I make a good DM. People hang on what I say, and my ability to create a good adventure helps that a lot.”

“Yes, I saw that tonight. Mike, he was good, even I could see that. But tonight, it was amazing. You created that, and we all cried at the end, it was so moving. And to know you actually created that, and are going to get paid for it. That also blows my mind. But yes, you were in command all night long, and nobody disputed you at all. Even Mandy when she died. She looked sad, but did not even try to argue like the week before.”

“Well, Mandy knows me well after so many years. Mike, he blew it that night and I told him how to fix it. When you all return next week, I promise you are picking up again where you left off, with a new dragon. He picked the wrong one, and I helped show him why. The red dragon is the traditional dragon archetype, big, fearsome, breathes fire. But the deadliest is probably the green. As you saw, their breath is poison, and if you fail a save you are dead. If I had used that tonight, you all would have died. I hate ‘Instant Death’ scenarios, and never use them. I balance every game and even test them myself to make sure a party has a good chance to win. Mike is good, but lacks some of that ability.”

“But what does this have to do with Alpha males?”

“Well, as I said earlier, I am one. I dominate, not through displays of strength, but by personality. I lead, I inspire, but as a true leader I also follow. So when I said I would ‘follow your lead’, I give that power all to you. Oh, I have little doubt that if I was to actually push, I could probably make love to you tonight, I probably could have before I left, or maybe the second night after I got back. And you would not have thought of it as rape, because I would never have forced you. But tried to drive you so crazy you submitted. But you see, that is not me! I want your full and unquestioned desire, to be with me in that way. I do not want a submissive compliant girl, I want an equal, who is sure enough of herself that she can give herself to me if she chooses. SHE chooses, not because I pressure her. And still, if it happens it happens, if not then not. You heard the girls talking about my ‘groupies’, I could have had my pick of teens to bang, if that was all I wanted.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.