Country Boy, City Girl Book II - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book II

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 45

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 45 - This is the continuation of Pete's life and adventures. Finally graduating High School, he leaves for Marine Boot Camp. But some life changing events are still waiting in his future. Story codes will be added when appropriate.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Military   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Geeks   Prostitution  

When I got there at around 8, I was surprised nobody was waiting in front this time. And the day was much more laid back, more like an exceptionally busy weekend than the prior three days had been. I had a lot of fun in one two hour presentation taking a bunch of people through several of my starter adventures, pausing at the end of each one, and describing the idea behind each and how I worked to balance them each between being a challenge, and being too easy.

“In a perfect adventure, it should be somewhere between almost killing the group, and yet also them being able to win. Think of a movie. James Bond faces huge challenges, but still wins in the end. That is what a designer should strive for. We should almost kill the group, but never quite do that. Oh, there is still some chance of bad luck or they may play badly. Say if they do like one group I had which literally went up to the front door of the dungeon and knocked on it! They were badly chewed up because they basically ended up fighting everybody in the entrance and not getting a break. But that was their bad decision, not because I set things up too hard.”

And at the end of day announcements where we called out all of the tournament winners, Riku surprised me by calling me to the front. Where I was presented with two more Origin Awards, and three from GenCon! “In case you all were not aware, Pete here is a very respected game designer. These awards are from the past two years, and he was not there to get them so his publisher assigned me to give them to him. But if you go and look at the posters or some of the adventures for sale here, a lot of them have his name on them. A lot of what you see here, like the convention, is almost entirely his idea.

“And having known him for over a year now, he will always deny this is the case. But I would like all of you to take inspiration from him. Play games, and have fun doing it. Share your love for games for the sheer enjoyment of playing. And do not be afraid to make your own. Pete here has made adventures, and entire games. Oubliette is one of his, from an idea that did not work as he envisioned but sent it in anyways with a note saying it might work another way. He created a popular expansion for another game, based on reporters that has since become very popular. If any of you think you have created something special, submit it! We are always looking for new things, and my address as well as those of others are available at the front counter. Send us your ideas, one of you might become the next Pete Culver and see your name on the front of a game book.”

I looked at the five awards in front of me, and then got a loud round of applause after I said I would leave them here when I left. “Hopefully this will inspire others to do what I had done, and show that even a dumb Jarhead can become a published game designer. If I can do it, anybody can.”

I then called Frannie up, and told her to put them on the shelf behind the counter. She smiled and kissed my cheek and did that. And Riku and I spent the next 30 minutes talking with people, and I had decided it was time for my next phase as I bowed out of the group.

I returned to the stage, and turned the microphone back on. “OK everybody, you all know I am likely leaving here in a few months. The weekly games I have been running here on Thursday nights really should be wrapping up so I can turn them over to somebody else. So starting the first Thursday in December, I will be starting a new series of Thursday events until I leave. Let’s just call them ‘game design classes’. I will give classes for about an hour or so on the concepts behind game design, and help any who want it to make better games. And I do not care what kind of game it is, come with your ideas and I will do what I can to help you refine it and try to pass it along to the right companies.”

That got a lot of applause, and after another half hour Riku and I were finally able to go back to the office and relax. We each had a soda and a hamburger from the grill that was working in front and relaxed. “Oh, and just so you know, Brad and I both had you pegged right. In some ways, you are just so predictable Pete. Those awards I gave you, they are copies. Brad accepted them all for you since you have been here, and ordered copies with the permission of GenCon and Origins to give to you here. He suspected you would want to leave them here, and that is exactly what you did. So when you get home, the real awards will be with your step-mom, and these will as you said remain as an inspiration to others.”

“Wow, am I really that predictable?” I asked.

“Only to those of us that have gotten to know you. Brad told me to think of the most selfless choice, and that is the one you would likely follow. And also to not try to predict what you will do, you often come up with ideas that surprise everybody. You have two other awards, both from DAICON, kind of like Origins here in Japan. I sent those to your house also, and am still working on them to allowing us to get a copy for here. One is of course for ‘Boken Nabasen’, the other for ‘Yellow Journalists, Investigative Reporters, and War Correspondents’. I think with your donating your awards here, I will finally be able to get them to let me get copies for display here.”

“Well, if they do not, I will at least send one of them here. The one for ‘Boken Nabasen’ really belongs here on Okinawa, since this is where the entire idea came from.”

“I know, and I am going to tell them that in a long letter when I get home. I understand their idea, in that awards are less important if copies are allowed. But there should be exceptions for those put on display like this. Especially where the person who gets it will likely never see it again. I need to get going soon, my flight back to Tokyo is in about four hours. But it has been an honor meeting and working with you, and I hope to see you again in the future. I do go to the US once a year or so, so we will not be complete strangers after this.”

He stood and we bowed to each other, then he pulled me in and gave me a big hug. I hugged him back, and said the honor was all mine. “And Riku, thank you for everything. You taught me a lot also in the last year. I hope I see you again every so often.”

At 5 we all went through the convention, warning people we were about to shut down and it was time to go home. And unlike a similar convention back in the US, there was not much to clean up. Mostly just a few soda cups and paper plates here and there. Those in the military really were much cleaner on average than most civilians. Deb helped us clean up and chase everybody out, and just after 6:30 we locked the doors, and hand in hand we walked to her car.

After stopping off and getting a pizza we were soon back in her room. As we were eating, Deb grinned at me, and with each slice of pizza she got, she removed another item of clothing. I did not think much of it when she removed her shoes and socks, but I realized the game when she grabbed her third slice and her shirt was tossed onto her dresser. I grinned and started to do the same thing. She was ahead of me in clothing by one item removed, but that was fine as by the time I was in my pants and shorts, she was sitting across from me in just her bra and panties. The pizza was finished as we were each finishing the last slices, and we wasted no time in climbing into bed.

After making out for a bit Deb slipped my underwear off, and quickly took my cock into her mouth again. I caressed her face and ran my fingers through her hair for about five minutes, remembering how she said she loved doing this. But I had something else I was dying to try. She protested when I gently pulled her lips off from my cock, and rolled her onto her back. She spread her thighs wide, probably sure I was going to just climb on and slip myself into her. And she looked puzzled at first as I straddled her torso. But I saw her grin with recognition as I placed my cock in the center of her chest, and pushed her breasts around myself.

“Hmm, you’re kinkier than I thought Pete. Go ahead, it’s not the first time I’ve had my titties fucked. Just please, don’t cum that way.” Deb then placed her hands over mine, and with our fingers intertwined I started to pump my hips, sliding my cock back and forth between her tits.

And they were as firm as I had imagined. It in a way reminded me of pressing my cock between Mandy’s hard ass cheeks. I looked at the tip of my cock poking out between her tits, and saw her lick her lips every few times it did. It felt amazing, and was one of the best titfucks I had ever had.

“You like this, do you?” I whispered softly.

Deb nodded, “I love it. The first time I made a guy cum other than by jacking him off was like this. It was also when I realized I did not like having cum on me, he sprayed all over my face and it was so gross! But oh, it feels so fucking sexy. I know you guys like looking at them, and I like when I can dress to show them off. But most for some reason do not do this, probably because most times we only seem to have one night together and there are other things they would rather fuck. I can feel how hot and hard you are between them, and it’s like a super sexy massage in a way.”

I squeezed them a bit harder and started to pump faster. And every minute or so Deb kept licking her lips. I knew what she was really wanting, and that this was more for me than her. But she did seem to enjoy it also, occasionally whispering for me to “Fuck them faster”, or “Yes, keep fucking my tits like that”.

Finally I moaned deep in my throat, and said I was almost there. A few seconds before I could not hold it any longer I released her breasts and moved my hips up towards her mouth. Deb bent her head down and started stroking me with one hand as the other reached behind me and pulled me even closer.

And with about half of my cock in her mouth I came, grunting as I shot my cum into her mouth, moaning her name as I did so. I opened my eyes as the last of my orgasm washed over me and looked down, seeing her eyes on my face. I smiled at her, and licked my dry lips, swallowing. She finally milked out the last of my cum, and I laid down on her, kissing her deeply.

Finally we relaxed together, her rolling me onto my back and curling up against my side again and resting her head on my chest. “Hmm, I enjoyed that a lot Pete. You came so hard I thought I was going to choke at first. And you were so lost when you came, I think I could have set a bomb off next to you and you never would have noticed.”

“Well, with you of course I would not. And yes, I have fantasized about your breasts. You got a shirt smaller than you would usually wear on purpose, just to cause me to notice them, right?”

“Uh-huh. Like I said, I love when guys look at my tits. Knowing that they will never see or touch them, but wanting to. And I am not really a tease, because I did want them touched and loved. Just by you and nobody else there though.”

We kissed and cuddled for about a half-hour, and Deb moved her leg up a bit higher, brushing it against my cock which had started to harden again. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around it, going “Oh, what have we here?” She started to stroke me, causing my cock to harden even more. She slid on top of me and moved her hips in circles, each time my cock pressing against her pussy. Then she did this kind of shimmy thing, and as I pressed into the right place she gave a low moan as she pushed herself back, sinking my cock inside of her.

We set a nice slow pace, sliding me in and out of her body, looking into my eyes as she smiled down at me. And occasionally I pressed in firmer and against her clit more firmly, and she would give a little sigh or gasp. I could hear the wet noises from her body as I slid in and out, and she would murmur how good it felt, and that I should continue just like that.

After a while we rolled over and she moved her legs behind mine, and pulled, so I shortened my thrusts and spent more time grinding against her clit. Each time she would give these little squeaks, sometimes a moan or a soft humming noise. And every minute or so I sped up a bit more. Her hands moved up to grasp my arms, first my lower arms then my upper ones. I saw the flush rising on her chest, and knew she was getting closer.

Not only because she was becoming a little more vocal in the noises she was making, but she was growing even wetter. The noises we were making where my cock entered her cunt were more, fluid sounding. Less the crackling noises of earlier when she was wet and her lubrication fluids slick but tacky, but more the sound of a stick sliding in and out of a bucket of water. The sounds were hard to describe, but they had unquestionably changed. I moved my knees down and started to slide into her more quickly, and her arms moved up behind my neck and her legs spread even wider.

Yes, now this sound was very different. More of a wet, slick sucking sound as I moved to faster entering end exiting, now growing closer to pounding myself down into her. The soft sighs almost gone, now more grunting and moans from between her lips as I slid in and out, making sure each time I was fully inside I ground myself at least a little bit against her. Her eyes now little more than slits, I knew they were taking in me above her, thrusting in her but little else other than that.

And when I felt her thighs climb my sides and wrap around my bottom and actively pulling me down onto and into her, I knew she was almost there. She was almost murmuring, but I could not make out anything she was trying to say, if they were indeed actually words and not just sounds of pleasure. And when I felt her grow both tighter and slicker, I knew it was time. I bent my head down and captured her lips in mine, kissing her deeply as she rose the final bit towards her peak.

Deb kissed me back passionately, hips now pumping up and down for almost a minute. Her thighs giving her the leverage to lunge her hips up against me as she sought her pleasure, then going rigid as it arrived. A long moan from her lips into mine as she reached her peak, arms tight around my neck and thighs clenching me to her body. I thought of fighting it a moment, but both my mind and body knew it was time.

I pushed myself in and out of her, quickly and deep, but lasted less than a minute more. I felt the first throb, and gasped into her mouth as I felt the pleasure shoot from my cock and balls up through my hips and groin. Racing up my spine to my brain and lips, which were kissing Deb passionately as I let myself cum deeply into her.

We held each other tight, our bodies clinging to each other as we slowly relaxed. Her thighs slowly untangled from around my body, and I even heard one joint pop as in her effort she must have moved the joint slightly out of place. And I relaxed on top of her, feeling where we were still joined, wet now from both her own wetness as well as my own that I had put into her. Her soft yet firm breasts under my chest, and our lips now separated, but still giving each other soft kisses.

I felt her hand reach up and run through my hair. “Hmm, one of the best ever Pete. And I am not just saying that. I not only feel well fucked, I feel well loved. I do love both feelings, but almost never feel both at the same time anymore. And while I hope we can still be an occasional thing, I could almost see this becoming permanent.”

“I know, and almost could also. But there are so many differences, I think we both know it would never work. I do love you, but not in that way. Kinda like Frannie, I could almost see myself making love to her, but I can’t see us actually in love.”

“Yeah, I really got to know her this weekend. And she probably thinks about the same. But one thing we both agree on, you are so intense that neither of us could handle you long term. Oh, you are fun for a weekend fling, but we are both afraid we would get lost in you.”

“I have been told that before, lost in me? What does that really mean?”

We both felt the head of my cock finally pop out from between her lips, and she pushed up on my chest. “OK, pee first, talk after. Be right back.” At that I rolled off and she gave me a soft peck on the lips, then threw on a robe and left the room. I put on a robe and waited, and when she came back in gave her a kiss then went to do the same thing.

When I returned she was sitting on the loveseat, but stood when I came in. We had another kiss, then she told me to get into bed. I laid on my back and she slipped in next to me, her head on my chest. “Pete, you are intense. Frannie told me about you at work, she said it is almost like you were a machine. You will tune out everything going on around you, just singing or humming to the radio as you work. But at the same time somebody would almost have to scream at you to get your attention. It is almost like you go into another world.”

Deb sighed. “And I have seen it. You walk the convention, and it is like all you want to see is others having fun. I saw you in that board game the other day, it was almost frightening. You and that other guy just tore those others apart with almost no effort. You two barely spoke, but I think he is like you. Analyzing everything, seeing it as an abstract, then taking it apart a piece at a time. Then you guys traded places, and you did the exact same thing from the other side, even describing everything you did as you were doing it!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.