Country Boy, City Girl Book II - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book II

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 40

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 40 - This is the continuation of Pete's life and adventures. Finally graduating High School, he leaves for Marine Boot Camp. But some life changing events are still waiting in his future. Story codes will be added when appropriate.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Military   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Geeks   Prostitution  

The next weekend I realized I had forgotten to do something, and grabbed the frame, and drove out to the skating rink. I walked in about an hour before they opened, and asked for the manager. As soon as he saw me he smiled and bid me to come in. The same girl was translating, and I told them to hold on and that I would be right back. I returned with the frames and set them on the counter where the skates were handed out.

I told them that this was a gift from the owner of the rink in California. And the manager quickly called all of the staff over, and some were even crying as they saw the uniform, complete with tears and bloodstains.

“He say he honored, this go in the front. He already get letter from him, but letter not say what gift was. You make him very happy, and this will always be in place of honor.” Then the entire staff turned, and bowed to me. I bowed in return, and was surprised when several hugged me.

I declined the offer to skate, but the manager and I sat and had a soda as we talked. He was typical of many of his generation, born after the war, he was once somewhat bitter he told me at almost being a foreigner in his own country. But now he was seeing as he got older that there was good as well. “If not for you, he say we not have exchange gifts and build friendship. He once not like American, but now he glad to see he wrong back then. Many American bad, but more very good. He say he never again say all should leave.”

I was handed a card that they told me was good for me to return for free at any time. I thanked them both, but had a feeling I would not be back. As much as I enjoyed skating, I did not think I could bring myself to skating while alone ever again.

It was about a month before the convention, and I grabbed my mail. There was a large manila envelope, and I made the mistake of opening it without looking at it closely. And when I pulled out the contents I was stunned.

A large 8 by 10 inch photo of Linda! She was nude, on her knees, and facing the camera. Her now huge tits were obvious, and I could easily see her puffy nipples, and the top of her slit on her bare shaven mound. “With licks and sucks to my biggest fan, Holly Wood” written on the bottom.

There were almost a dozen others inside. Ranging from one of her sitting in Melissa’s lap being masturbated, one of two guys in her at once with one in her pussy and one in her mouth, one of her masturbating, and the last with a cock a few inches from her mouth, large blobs of cum on her lips, cheek, and tits. The last was of a guy buried in her ass. I could not tell how long he was, but he looked to be thicker than I was. Surely that was not enjoyable for her, as she could barely handle my thickness without a lot of discomfort. And there were others, including one with a cock between her tits, and another with some guy eating her out. I read the note, and it basically said that she was happier without me, and she hoped I would enjoy jacking off to the photos because it would be the closest I would ever get to being with her ever again.

I just laughed and shook my head. Feeling evil, I went and got Frannie, and when we got under our tree I handed her the envelope. She opened it, then swore as soon as she saw it. “What the fuck Pete, why did you open this?”

“Well, I did not look closely, and just assumed it was something from my usual game company. I’m expecting a galley print, and this is how they send them to me. And it was only after I opened it I realized I had made a mistake.”

“Well, she is sure bitchy in this letter, that’s for sure. What are you going to do with it now, send it back?”

“Nope, I already opened it. But I have an idea. Notice, she did not put my name on any of the photos anywhere. I’m gonna give them to Jones.”

Frannie lost it at that point. “Oh god, he is gonna love you forever for that I’m sure! How are you gonna explain it?”

“Simple, I’ll just say I knew her back in High School and asked her for some photos for a friend when I was home on leave. I will just avoid if he ever asks for her real name.”

I gave her a big hug, and we had a soft kiss. Then she surprised me by pushing me onto my back and kissing me again. I moved my hands to hold her waist as her tongue pressed against my lips. I let them open, and for the first time, our tongues gently caressed each other. We spent about 10 minutes kissing, until she pulled back. With a soft sigh, she placed her head on my chest. “I have wanted to do that for so long.”

“Me too Frannie. But you know I’m not really ready for more, right?”

“Uh-huh. And I know we would never really be lovers, but it is nice kissing you like this. You are very comforting to kiss Pete.”

We shared a briefer kiss, then hand in hand we walked back to the barracks. I stopped off at Jones’ room, and he was dumbfounded when I handed him the photographs of Holly Wood. “Dude, how did you get these?”

I told him she was a gal I knew at school and had asked her for them as I knew a guy that was a fan. He thanked me, saying he was gonna get them framed. He asked me if I wanted to borrow one of her movies, and I just laughed. “Naw, but thanks buddy. I prefer to remember her how she was back then. But I appreciate it.”

I went up to my room, then sat down and worked on the GURPs concept some more. I was getting comfortable with the differences in rules, and was going to run a group through that as two groups ran through the tournament module.

I went to lunch at the chow hall, and on the way back I stopped at the office and made a few calls. Dad and Dee were glad to hear from me, and let me know how everything was going. I told Dee I had gotten another letter from Linda, and told her the date on the postmark and the day I got and sent it back. I also told her about the one I had opened by mistake, and what it contained. She gasped as I explained what the photographs were, and laughed when I told her what I had done with them. “Oh Pete, that’s perfect! I bet she had those made for you, and never expected you would just give something like that away.” I talked to Georgie again, and he was talking about “Wedwall”, and how much he loved his mom and dad reading the story I had gotten him.

I tried to call Many and Holly, but neither one was in. I did talk to Rosie a bit, and told her about the letters from Linda, but not mentioning the photographs. She sighed, and asked what I was going to do. “Well, Dee told me to just write on them ‘Return To Sender’ and send them back.”

Rosie laughed. “Just like the Elvis song! Yeah, that should work great. And it’s not like she can just come up and put them in your hand.”

I laughed back, and said it was rough but what I had to do. “Hopefully she now gets the hint it is over between us. If I was honest, I hope she gets out of that life soon and returns to the Linda we all know and love.”

“Pete, would that make a difference to you?” she softly asked.

I sighed. “No Rosie, as I said it’s over between us. If anything, I now hope my future is with Holly or Mandy. But even that I know is only wishful thinking. But they are the most important ladies in my life now, along with you, Dee, and a few others. But the Linda ship has left the port, set sail, and hit an iceberg and sunk forever. Never to return. But I still hope the best for her, and do not like seeing what she has become.”

We both laughed softly, and she sighed. “It’s funny and sad both Pete, that I now care more about you than my own flesh and blood. You were probably the best thing to ever happen to her, and she fucked it up! I will always love her, but I don’t like her I have to say.”

“Thank you Rosie, I always tried to do the best I could for her. And I think she finally might have realized it a bit late. I hope she gets out of that business also, I would like to be her friend again, but I have a feeling if she ever finds about Mandy and I, she will lose it.”

“Oh, she knows Pete, she knows. And about Holly also. She came over here about a week ago and Mandy answered the door. She actually thought Mandy would help her get you back, and she laughed at Linda. I will let her tell you the details, but basically she threw your vacation in her face, and called her some choice words and said a few other things that had Linda leaving in tears. She did not tell me what she said, but I think I can guess.”

I sighed. “Well, hopefully she backs off now. I know it is getting late, I will not keep you up all night. Hugs to you, mom, you and Mandy both have my love.”

I looked at my watch, and saw it was just after 10 at night in California. I took a chance, and called Becky. She was glad to hear from me, and we talked for about ten minutes. I told her I missed her, and would see her when I got back in a year or so. She said she was looking forward to it, and we hung up.

I went to the room and worked on a bit more of the GURPS campaign, then decided I needed a night out. I put on my black jeans, tan boots, and my black-white-red plaid western shirt and pulled out my everyday Stetson, the only one I had brought with me. And as I was walking to my car, I decided to hell with it and walked to the bus stop. I planned on having some drinks tonight, and would just take the bus and to hell with driving and risking a DUI.

About less than an hour later I was getting off at the USO, and was talking with a few new guys to the island. I told them I would show them the sights and gave them the same tour that Frannie had given me when I first arrived. I showed them several of the clubs, and said which were good for dancing and what kind of music they played. I pointed out some shops, even the one I got the silk robes in and said they gave great deals. Then the arcade.

“This guys is BC Street,” I told the four guys still with me. “If you see, the restaurants all have wax replicas of what they serve in the window. And the menus have pictures, so you can just point what you want and they will bring it to you. It is all really good. This is also where most of the strip clubs and bars are, and there are some cool trinket shops here also. OK, we will go in here, this will be the last stop for the night for me. Whenever you are ready just move on after this, but if you want more personal entertainment, keep walking down another block or so and turn right. That is ‘Whisper Alley’, you all probably know what all happens down there.”

I took them into Club Bamboo, and as expected they were all both fascinated and revolted. But also none of them left until the show was over. I had a Black Russian and was feeling good when the show ended. And I did not even have to pay for it, as they each chipped in and paid it in thanks for my tour.

I walked back and decided to hit Club Red. This time I got a whiskey on the rocks, and sat down in the back. The girl dancing on the stage was like half of them. Young, small, and with big tits, the other half were young, small and with small tits. I sipped my drink and watched her shimmy to “Sara” by Starship, and admired how she looked up there. I went ahead and walked up to the stage and put a $1 there for her, and she smiled at me and winked as I did so. I resumed my seat and admired how her full breasts looked, a nice C cup by the looks. With short, hard and fat nipples surrounded by areola just a little bit larger in diameter. But I loved how her straight black hair hung halfway down her back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.