Country Boy, City Girl Book II - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book II

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 36

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 36 - This is the continuation of Pete's life and adventures. Finally graduating High School, he leaves for Marine Boot Camp. But some life changing events are still waiting in his future. Story codes will be added when appropriate.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Military   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Geeks   Prostitution  

We got in the room, and the girls told me to use the bathroom first. I did my business, then took a fast shower. I had absolutely no idea what the night would bring, but did not want lack of an evening shower to be an issue.

When I got back in, Mandy kissed me softly and slipped into the bathroom. I looked around, they had lit a bunch of candles and a radio was playing jazz softly in the corner. I went over to Holly who was bent over lighting the last candle on the dresser, and I pressed up behind her, placing my hands on her hips and kissing her neck softly. She put the lighter on the dresser and stood up, pressing back against me and sighing softly as my arms went around her waist.

“Hmm, this feels nice Pete,” she whispered, and turned her head so we could have a soft kiss.

“So, what is the plan for the night Holly?”

“Hmm, you think there is a plan at work here?”

“I know the two of you. So what are the rules?”

“Hmm, well, you go and remove everything and lie on the bed. Then Mandy will come out and cuddle with you as I take my turn. After that, we will tell you together. You know, you are possibly going to have a fantasy most guys have had but never experience, sleeping with two girls at once.”

“Oh, I’ve done that before. But my fantasy is just being with two lovely ladies like you and Mandy.”

“Sweet talker. And no, that was just sleeping and cuddling, I know you did nothing with Mandy with her sister next to you.” At this we heard the toilet flush. “Now go get ready, we will talk more when I come back out.” At that I did as she asked, watching her stand by the door. Mandy came out and they smiled at each other, then Holly slipped in.

I saw Mandy drop her clothes on the floor and slip into bed. I rolled on my side and we held each other, kissing softly as she pressed lightly against me. I kept one hand on her waist, right where her hip rises. It was lovely under my hand, soft and smooth, and I could feel the bone of her hip under her skin, with a little muscle between them. We just exchanged little kisses until we heard Holly slip out, also nude and dropping her clothes next to Mandy’s.

She slipped in on the other side of the bed, and together they rolled me onto my back. Both girls kissed me softly, then rested their heads on my chest.

“Pete, what do you want tonight?” Holly softly asked.

“Want? Just to hold both of you like this, I love both of you.”

She raised herself onto her elbow, and looked down into my eyes. “No, this is your last night. What do you want? Do you want to make love with us? Do you want one of us to leave so only you two can be together? Do you want to fool around like we had before this weekend?”

At this Mandy did the same on the other side. “It’s OK, really. Whatever you want Holly and I will accept. No hurt feelings, no jealousy. This last night is about the three of us, and what you would want most. If you ask for it, we will do it.”

Holly giggled softly, and reached out to rest her hand on Mandy’s shoulder. “Within reason. No, I will not make love with Mandy, you know I don’t go that way. Also, nothing in the butt. At least for me. I will kiss Mandy, and a little touching. And touching on my butt is OK, but nothing inside.”

“Same with me,” Mandy said. “Want Holly doggie style as her head rests on my belly, I think we could handle that.” She smiled, and Holly nodded. “Want both of us at once, taking turns, we will do this. I have a feeling that no matter what, this will be the only chance for just the three of us. And it’s OK, yes Holly and I did discuss it. This is your night Peter, do not be afraid of making us upset or jealous.”

I smiled and kissed Mandy, then Holly. “So, if I say I want to make love to both of you, but one at a time? Would that be OK?”

Holly looked at me and smiled, then kissed me. “Yes, but unless you have a preference Mandy said she wanted to go second. That she said was fair, I had you first and she would get you last. Is that what you would like my love?”

I sighed. “Only if you both do also.”

“Oh we do,” Mandy said and kissed me, and Holly repeated and kissed me also. I felt both of their hands move down my body, and wrap around my cock. For several minutes I kissed one, then the other. Their hands moving slowly up and down, one moving down to cup and caress my balls, then they would swap places. And I was growing harder and breathing a little faster.

Finally it was Holly that had me in her hand, and Mandy was caressing my balls. I felt her hand move up to squeeze Holly’s around me as I was kissing her, and she moved to the side. Holly wasted no time and moved down to kiss me as her leg moved over so she was straddling my hips.

Mandy was lying next to us as Holly used her hand to guide me into her. She gave such a sexy moan as I felt myself spreading her open, and she started to sink down onto me. Mandy sighed softly also, one hand still on my chest as Holly moved down until I was fully inside of her. We continued to kiss, her hips slowly moving up and down. She was so snug and wet, it felt heavenly. Slowly moving her hips, pumping up and down over me, around me, her breasts smashed between us, soft lovely cushions against me.

“That looks so sexy,” Mandy softly moaned, and we broke the kiss to look at her. She was still on her side, one hand gripping one of her breasts and the other running her fingers through the hairs on her mound. I leaned closer and kissed her softly. Then I was a bit surprised when Holly did the same.

Then Holly started riding me faster, her hips rising up and down, and my hands moved back to squeeze her ass. We could all hear her hips and ass slapping my thighs, and she felt so good. Occasionally Mandy would reach up and lightly caress her back, then whisper again how sexy we looked, Holly taking me into her body like that, and how hot it was knowing I was inside of her.

Holly lifted up a bit later, and we could see her breasts bouncing as she rode me a bit harder, a bit faster. I saw Mandy release her breast, and reach over to rest it on Holly’s thigh. I turned to kiss her again, and right before our lips met I realized her other hand had moved between her thighs. We kissed passionately, tongues caressing for a few minutes until I heard Holly moan.

I turned back to her, and could tell she was close. I reached up with both hands and cupped her breasts, their lovely weight and fullness filling my hands. I looked at her face and knew the signs, the look of concentration on her face and the problem she was having keeping a rhythm going. I let my hands move to her shoulders, and pulled her body against mine, our lips meeting as she kissed me passionately. Her hips moving faster, her pussy clenching me inside. I started to relax, barely noticing as Mandy moved around next to us. My attention was only on my amazing Holly.

I was now pumping up into her hard and fast, and I knew it was time. Her moans into my mouth growing longer, and she thrust her hips down hard, grinding as her cunt clenched me tight, quivering in my arms as her orgasm washed through her body. I thrust up into her for almost a minute as her body was wracked with pleasure, and moaned into my mouth as I thrust up in as deep as I could. My own pleasure raced through my body, and I started to cum. I heard Mandy gasp softly, feeling spurt after spurt blasting out of my cock and into Holly.

Finally we softened our kisses, giving each other long soft ones. She pulled back a bit, and I reached up to brush a lock of hair out of her eyes. “Hmm, that was awesome Pete, thank you baby.” As Holly kissed me again, then laid on my chest, Mandy was turning her body back around, she had reversed herself when we were both caught up in our passion.

“Guys, that was amazing. Thank you for that, both of you. I had caught glimpses here and there, but never actually watched two people make love before like this. And I watched at the end. Oh my god that was sexy! Holly, you were clenching him with your pussy, I could see it, your lips squeezing him over and over again. Then Pete, I saw your cock start to throb. Over and over, swelling and pulsing, and I knew you were cumming in her! Then I saw some white at where you were joined, like oozing around the seal your bodies made. Fuck, that was the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my life!” She then kissed me, her tongue dating into my mouth for a moment. She then pulled up and gave Holly a softer kiss without tongue, then gave me another one before laying on her side next to us again.

Holly and I looked at each other, then we both giggled. “You know I have never actually seen it, is that really how it looks Mandy?”

“Oh yes, Holly. Much better than anything I had seen in a movie. It really sucks the guys always pull out, that has any of those beat hands down! God, that was so incredibly hot and sexy, knowing he was cumming in you!” She then gave Holly another long soft kiss, then me before laying next to us. “You were so full, it was like you could barely take him in, and he pulled you a bit out down there each time he withdrew. But then he pushed in all the way, and he throbbed, over and over again. Then like a bead of his cum appeared, first for just a second down at the bottom near your clit, then all around where you two were joined.”

“Hmm, that does sound sexy. I admit, I love when a guy cums in me. While I never had a pregnancy fetish, I love that feeling. The pulsing, and knowing they are filling me up. I sometimes felt a leaking, but I always assumed that was just me.”

“Nope, how to describe this. I was seeing the wetness, your liquids covering his cock and oozing out. But that was mostly clear, just a hint of color. Then right after he came, it was like the ring around where he was in you turned a milky white. And some even leaked out, running down his cock. And as he kept pumping a few more times, each time it was like it pushed out a little more to run down his shaft.”

We each shared a few more kisses, each of the girls kissing me, then kissing each other. But while their tongues would enter my mouth and be quite passionate, I did notice that their kisses were more gentle and no tongues. I smiled, and whispered that I was about to slip out. Holly rose up and quickly laid next to me, still breathing a bit heavier.

“Sheesh, I can feel it. You really did fill me up, Pete. It’s leaking everywhere.” Mandy grinned at me and whispered she wanted to see, and Holly quickly slammed her legs shut. “Mandy, that was sexy knowing you were watching us, and how you described it. But I don’t think I want you looking at my pussy like this, with Pete leaking out of me. Sorry, that’s just, weird.”

Mandy giggled, and said she was teasing. “Oh Holly, I was just pulling your chain. And while I think that would be sexy as hell, I can and have seen it before on myself. I would never do anything you would be uncomfortable with, and I knew that would cross the line. Once I had a mirror I put next to Matt’s bed, and after he slid out I had him hand it to me. And if you have not done it before Holly, try it sometime. It was sexy as hell, seeing my lips still apart a bit and his cum leaking out.”

“Well, let’s just say I’ll think about it, OK?” We all laughed, and Holly kissed me again as she snuggled up against my side. By this time Mandy moved her hand down to my belly, and was caressing me softly.

Mandy and I shared a few kisses, and I asked her if she was fine. “Oh yes, I am. I had seen Peggy and Mike before, but not like this. And a few times with Matt and a couple he knew. This was the first time I could move and see it, actually see as it happened though. And no, I am not jealous at all. I know I will be experiencing the same thing, so am happy. And we are giving you a sendoff most guys could only dream of. Even if it is not like in those movies sis does.”

I chuckled. “Well, realize those are all about fulfilling male fantasies. We often fantasize about watching two girls make love, so they throw that in. Me, I have seen that before. I enjoyed the sensual aspect, but believe it or not this is very different.”

“How is it different?” Holly asked.

“Well, Linda and I did that with two different girls. But you know my limits Holly, I was serious about them. She made love with Kimmie, then later with Kim. Each time, I was just a spectator. It was the two of them making love, but I only made love with Linda. This is nothing like that.”

“How so?”

“Well Holly, I know that one thing will never be repeated here. Both times, well, ah, after I made love to Linda afterwards, the other girl got down between her thighs. And, ah, well, cleaned her up.”

“Eww!” Holly said. But I could also feel Mandy’s hand almost clench my belly. “Uh-huh. Remember, neither of the other girls was a lesbian. I guess in a way they both wanted to know what it was like, and they all seemed to enjoy it. Linda once suggested I make love to Kim so she could experience it, but I refused. I was dead serious, I would make love to nobody but her.”

“And now you are making love to both of us,” Holly softly said.

“Yes, but with us it is a bit different. You told me yourself, weekend fling. Also, I am not in a committed relationship with either of you. Although I could see myself being with either one of you permanently and forever. But even if that happened, I know this will never be repeated. If that happened, I would be with you Holly, or you Mandy.” I paused and kissed first Holly after I said her name, then Mandy.

“You’re both right, this would never last when I come home to stay. And trust me, as much as Jacki helped me when things were at their worst, you two have actually helped me more. That two amazing ladies that mean the world to me both love me, and that we could show our love for each other. I have always known that Jacki will go her way, and I will go mine. But with both of you, I hope with all my heart we are always close friends, even if we are never again lovers. And that as much as I would love being with either of you for the rest of my life, I also know I would never be able to pick one over the other.”

Holly kissed me again, deeply and passionately as I felt Mandy’s hand finally reaching my cock, and help it surge back to life. And when Holly broke the kiss I turned to Mandy and we shared an equally passionate kiss. Finally it started to ease off, and we looked into each other’s eyes.

Mandy softly purred, and I smiled softly. She started to shift around on the bed, and Holly laid her head on my chest and we both looked down my body. Mandy settled herself between my legs, and looked up at us. She then bent down, and was nuzzling my pubic hairs, her hands resting on my belly. She did this for almost two minutes, then looked up at us.

“Holly, I have a confession to make,” Mandy said softly. “This is why I wanted you to go first. I know we will never do anything together, and I will never try. I also know I am straight, and Peggy was my one and only female lover. But I still loved the playing Lisa and I did last night. And I love the smell and taste of another girl.” She said that, and I felt Holly’s fingernails dig into my chest. “Hmm, I can smell you on him my sister-in-love, and can taste you. This is why I wanted you to go first, so I could do this.”

She then took my cock into her mouth, and moaned around my girth. I know both Holly and I watched this, then as her lips moved up and down on my cock. I could feel her tongue licking all around my shaft, assuredly tasting Holly combined with me. Holly moved her head off my chest and moved up to my ear. “That little minx!” she softly whispered. “Fuck me if that does not turn me on a bit, knowing she is tasting me right now.”

Mandy pulled her mouth off of my cock, licking the length one more time then her lips. She was smiling, and giggled. “Did I ever mention that other than a good nose, we Carol sisters also have good hearing? And while we will never make love Holly, now I know exactly what your pussy tastes like. Although it also tastes like Pete, as I am also tasting his cum. And together you both taste amazing.” And saying that she took me into her mouth again.

Holly rested her head on my chest again, then lowered her hand. I watched her reach out and caress Mandy’s face, fingers gently caressing her cheek. Mandy looked up at her, and we knew she was smiling around my cock. “It’s OK Mandy, enjoy sweetie. Savor my wetness around his cock, enjoy it. This is the closest I will ever be to another girl tasting me.”

Mandy actually shuddered a bit, then pulled her mouth off. She kissed Holly’s hand softly, then crawled up my body. She kissed Holly briefly, her hand moving between us. Then holding her torso up she lowered herself down, taking me inside.

Mandy and I both moaned, and Holly sighed as she watched me sink into her. Holly moved to the side as Mandy flowed down onto my body, kissing me deeply. I felt Holly lightly kissing my shoulder, one hand moving up to my hair as the other moved down. “Yes, make love to Pete, make love to our boyfriend. Our lover. Fuck him my sweet, as he is fucking you. Feel what I was, as he was in me while you watched. Fuck you two are sexy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.