Country Boy, City Girl Book II - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book II

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 32

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 32 - This is the continuation of Pete's life and adventures. Finally graduating High School, he leaves for Marine Boot Camp. But some life changing events are still waiting in his future. Story codes will be added when appropriate.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Military   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Geeks   Prostitution  

I slipped in to use the bathroom as Mandy closed the door, then turned on the radio when I came back out. I slipped out of my clothes as she took her turn in the bathroom. I was laying in the middle of the bed when she came back into the bedroom. I watched as she slowly removed the robe and draped it over the dresser. And as I suspected, she was wearing nothing under it.

She climbed into the bed and curled up against me, and we started kissing as we caressed each other. It did not take long, and soon I was nursing on one of her hard nipples as her hand wrapped itself around my cock. And as I continued to make love to her hard nipple with my lips and tongue, Mandy would alternate between firm shallow strokes, and soft long ones. We were both breathing hard when I rolled her onto her back.

I lowered my hand slowly down her belly, moving slowly until I had reached her mound. Mandy almost thrust her hips up into my hand, and she was so wet. She was almost dripping, my hand was instantly covered with her wetness as soon as it slid between her thighs.

She simply squeezed my cock as I caressed her, and had barely slid my fingers between her labia when she started pushing on my hips. I held firm, and she moaned as I eased my finger into her, so wet and hot. I caressed her inside, feeling the lovely contours of her internal flesh and muscles gripping my finger. At the same time, her hand almost milking my cock, now moving slowly up and down, still squeezing and releasing.

Mandy then pushed even harder on my hip, and almost whined when I refused to move. I eased in a second finger, and she moaned louder as it entered her. She pushed so hard on my hip her shoulder actually pressed down into the mattress, but I refused to move. She broke the kiss, and looked into my eyes when I opened them.

“Peter, you fucking get onto me right now! I have wanted this for over four years, and I am not waiting any longer to feel you on me and in me. We can tease and play all you want later, but please, oh please Peter. Let me feel you in me before I explode.”

I nodded and looked into her eyes as I let her push me. I slid over her thigh, and settled in between her thighs. I felt her knees bend up, and her thighs press against my hips. Her hands moved down to my ass and pulled, and I felt the tip of my cock pressing against her entrance.

I kissed her softly, then felt her pull back. “I want to look into your eyes Pete. I want to see your love for me as you finally enter me. You are not my first, I hope you may be my last, but tonight you are all mine. Like Holly said, for tonight be my lover, love me tonight, and let me know you love me, as you know that I love you so much.”

I held her eyes in mine, and pushed forward. I watched her eyes widen and her pupils dilate as the tip first entered her, and she moaned deeply. I pushed in more, and she moaned. It was so deep, sensual and sexy that I felt my cock twitch just hearing it. “Yes” she hissed, biting her lower lip as I slid in slowly a bit more. Her cunt clenched around me, she was so tight! I knew I could not push in anymore, then she relaxed and pulled and I eased in a bit more.

Mandy moaned, and I felt her clenching me again. When she released I eased out just a bit, hearing her whine a little before I slid in even deeper. The whine turned into a moan, and her eyes were still locked on my eyes.

“Pete, we are now truly lovers. You are in me, I am surrounding you. No matter what, from today know that I am your woman. And you are my man, even if for this one night.” I was melting in her eyes, as I eased out again when she released me then back in. Her eyes grew even larger, I was halfway in. “Oh fuck, so good, you feel so good in me.”

I waited through two cycles of her clenching me, then repeated. Sliding out until just the tip of my cock was inside of her, and then sliding in slowly, this time I did not stop pushing until I felt her groin mashing against the base of my cock.

Her eyes were full of passion and love, as well as wonder and amazement. I simply rested inside of her, she was so tight. “So long, I wanted this for so long Pete. I know you had no idea how long I felt this way about you, but I finally have you where I have wanted you. On me, in me, making me complete.”

I moaned, and whispered “And I have also Amanda. So often in the past I wanted to make love to you, but I was with your sister. And I knew you wanted it also, we skirted around it so often it was obvious. But know that as I have told you so many times for so long, you are so incredibly beautiful and sexy, that I would have made love to you long ago otherwise. Even when you were 14 I sometimes had fantasies of being like this with you.”

I started to slowly move my hips, and we both moaned as I slid slowly out of her pussy, then slowly back in. “And tonight, we are lovers. I love you Amanda Carol, and always will. Even if we never repeat this, know that I will always love you.” As I said this I was slowly moving in and out, and her fingers started clawing into my back. She pulled my lips down to hers and kissed me with a passion.

I returned her kiss, as I continued to slowly pump myself in and out of her. I was stroking faster every few minutes, and could feel her raising and lowering her hips in time with my sliding in and out of her body. Her breasts were crushed against my chest, and we were each breathing heavier.

I paused to catch my breath, and raised up to look into her lovely face again. It was now covered with sweat, and the concentration in her features showed her passion. “Oh yes, so perfect, you are as good as I always fantasized about. Oh god, so good Pete, you are so good.”

“You are the perfect one Amanda, welcoming me into your body, feeling you around and under me.” She gasped and clenched me inside as she said that, and it was more work than before to continue sliding in and out of her. “Hmm, you like that, knowing I am finally inside of you, feeling you around me, squeezing me as I am inside of you?”

“Yes” she slowly hissed. “I knew you were intense, sis used to brag about what an amazing lover you were. And you are, you are going to do what no other guy has ever been able to do before.”

I reached my hands up and held her face gently, thumbs caressing her cheeks. “What is that, my dear Amanda?”

I felt her clench, and her thighs pressed tighter against me. “In a few more minutes, I’m gonna cum Peter. I’ve never cum the first time, or even the second time with a guy before. But you are gonna make me cum, and I so want that. I want it, because it will be you inside me when I do. You will be the one loving me. Oh Peter, you are really the one that will be making me a real woman, because only you will be making me cum the first time we make love.”

Towards the end she was more moaning and babbling than actually talking to me, and she was gasping as I moved my hips faster. Thrusting deep in and out of her, hearing the sounds we were making as I did so. I heard her moans, and knew she was close. I moved my lips down to kiss her, but after less than a minute she pulled my head back.

“Oh, am almost there. I want to look into your eyes, I want to see your eyes as I cum Pete. And I want to see yours as you cum in me. Please, give me this. So I will forever know what you look like as we both cum.”

I smiled and looked into her eyes as I moved to thrusting in and out as fast as I could. And we were looking into each other’s eyes as her back arched and pushed her hips hard against mine, and gave a long slow deep whine as her cunt started clenching over and over again, harder than ever before. Her eyes looked glazed and almost crazy as she came.

And I know mine were full of my love for her, as hers looked to be full of her love for me. And less than a minute later I was giving her my love in another way. I made sure our eyes were locked and fought to keep them open as I pushed in deep and started to cum. I pulled halfway out and thrust in again, feeling more of my love enter her body. After a third thrust I held myself deep inside of her.

We were both breathing heavily as I started to slowly lower my lips towards hers. Mandy pulled me down hard, and we kissed deeply and passionately as our passions slowly cooled. I slid my arms under her shoulders and held up most of my weight on them as we kissed, her thighs still squeezing me as I felt myself relax on and in her body.

Finally we broke apart, and she whispered “Oh god.” I smiled and bent to kiss the tip of her nose, and she giggled. “Pete, that was like the most amazing experience of my life. I had thought I had made love before, but now I know I really and truly have. No, what I had done before was just fucking. This was oh so much more than that.”

“Yes, it was making love. Yes, I can fuck as you say, but with you I only wanted to make love. I wanted to share how amazing you are with you, so you could experience how I see you in my heart.”

“You are the amazing one Peter Culver. Never has it been this good. And I came a second time when I felt you cumming in me. Oh, I dreamed of that for so long, and you finally did. You know, you are only the second person to really make me feel loved like this. Oh, I have had sex many times now, but this feeling of love is so different.”

I smiled, and kissed her softly. “Let me guess, Peggy.”

Mandy smiled and nodded. “Yes, Peggy. I will always love her, be we both recognize that us being together like that is in the past.” We both sighed as I slipped out of her finally, and she pushed me onto my back. Kissing me softly she cuddled against my side.

“You know, once we almost had a threesome?” I raised my eyebrow and looked into her eyes. She giggled and nodded. “We were at Mike’s house one night after a game had broken up. There was no school the next day, this was last year. Well, Mike brought out this drink called ‘Soju’, have you heard of it?”

“Oh god yes, it is big on Okinawa. There they often mix it with like a fruit punch, it’s a cheap way for Marines to get loaded fast. You had some?”

“Uh-huh. And well, it was the first time I got plastered. I ended up with my head in Peggy’s lap, and she was cuddled with Mike. She was stroking my hair as Holly was earlier, and I saw Mike teasing the underside of her breasts. Now she and I still did sometimes kiss, but only for a few minutes. And, well, she had grown since the last time I had touched her. So I just reached up and grasped her breasts.”

She blushed a little, and I squeezed her. “Peggy kinda gasped, and I know Mike felt my hands. It felt so good holding her again, and she looked down into my face. And in it I saw love, trust, and her faith in me. She bent down to kiss me, and it was as soft and tender as always. And Mike moved his hands up and covered them. Actually squeezing her breasts with my hands.”

She took a deep breath. “Well, we broke the kiss, and looking into her eyes I knew it was not right. Her eyes and face were still full of love, but I knew it was different. And that I was different. I slid them down, then moved Mike’s hands to hold her. I moved my head out of her lap, and laid on the floor next to them. We talked for a few minutes, and Peggy asked Mike if he ever dreamed of having two girls at once. He said he knew we had been lovers, and admitted he had fantasized about it, but only that.”

She shuddered in my arms. “But he said he only wanted her, and they kissed. Peggy admitted she still loved me, and that she was more than happy with him. I said I loved both of them and never wanted to get in the way. Well, they kept kissing, and then they made love right next to me. I, ah, I masturbated and I know Mike watched me as I did. And as I got close Peggy reached over and held my hand, and then we kissed as I came. She then broke it and kissed Mike as she came, then he came in her afterwards.”

She was breathing heavier as she told me this, and her hand moved down to my cock. “When he got up and went to the bathroom, I slid between her legs. Pete, I saw him leaking out of her, and it was so fucking sexy! For the first time in so long I reached out and gently slid my finger between her legs, and slid it slowly from top to bottom then up again. She shuddered and smiled, and said nothing. I took my finger, sniffed it then licked it clean. Tasting both of them. Then we cuddled up together and I know I had fallen asleep before Mike returned.”

By now I was hard again, and she was stroking me. “A few hours later he called his cousin and he came and took us home. We have never repeated that, and never will. But once in a while if it is the three of us, she and I will kiss. Once Mike told us he found it sexy, but that was as close as he ever wanted. And I’m glad, because I know Peggy feels the same way and I do also.”

She moved her head up and kissed me, and my hand went behind her head as I returned her kiss. Things quickly heated up, with Mandy sucking on my tongue as she hiked herself over my hips. She quickly used her fingers to guide me into place, and we moaned together as I sank back into her body. Or her body sank back around me.

Once she had me fully inside, I moved my hands down to her hips and held her in place. “Just like this for a bit, OK Baby? I just want to savor being inside of you.” Mandy looked into my eyes, and we spent quite a while just exchanging soft gentle kisses. I would occasionally twitch my cock inside of her, and in response or to encourage such twitches she would contract herself around me.

Every few minutes she would move slowly up and down a few times, then grind her clit against me and hold still again. “I love this Pete, I could stay like this all day. How long have you wanted to do this with me?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.