Country Boy, City Girl Book II - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book II

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the continuation of Pete's life and adventures. Finally graduating High School, he leaves for Marine Boot Camp. But some life changing events are still waiting in his future. Story codes will be added when appropriate.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Military   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Geeks   Prostitution  

Well, the first few days were kind of hectic. I got to the recruiting office, and my recruiter smiled and we got in his car. And soon he was shaking my hand, and he dropped me off in front of the MEPS station.

I got checked in, then what happened the first day was largely a repeat of what had happened the year before. I went through another physical, this one more brief, and mostly to make sure nothing major had changed and I was still in shape to start training. At the end of the day they put us on a bus, and drove about 25 of us to Inglewood.

Now I knew about Inglewood, and it was not a good neighborhood. Not as bad as Compton or Watts, but still a ghetto and a place you did not want to go out in at night. I was put in a room with a guy who was joining the Army, and after being given two vouchers for dinner and breakfast they said they would pick us up again at 6 in the morning. The guy I was sharing the room with was from Long Beach, and when he asked if I was going to join him for dinner, I said I was going to call my girlfriend instead.

And at around 7:30 I was waiting in front of the hotel when Linda pulled up. I climbed in the truck and gave her a big kiss, and she scooted over and I drove us to a place nearby. I saw she had worn her black sweater dress, and I kissed her again and we both agreed we were hungry. We had dinner at a Denny’s, and she said she was surprised to see me.

“Well, to be honest babe I had no idea. It seems today and tomorrow we are finishing up some last minute things, and I will actually be leaving on Thursday morning to San Diego. So if you want, you can come on by tomorrow night also.”

“If I want, are you crazy? I’ve been missing you all day, and if I can spend another with you of course I am!”

After dinner we went to the truck, and I pulled out my Thomas Guide. I barely knew this area of town, it was well South of my usual area. I saw the beach was not very far away, so we headed over there. It was just getting dark, and with the breeze off the ocean it was a little chilly. But we held hands as we walked along the shore, occasionally kissing and watching the planes taking off from LAX.

We were walking towards the car when we stopped again in a little covered picnic area. She pushed me against one of the tables, and pressed herself against me as we kissed some more. I held her bottom and pulled her against me as she ground her body against me, feeling all of her and knowing I was going to miss her a lot. I told her so, and that the next 3 months were going to be hard. But soon we would be together again.

I pulled up the hem of her dress, and was caressing her ass through her panties, then I slipped one hand down inside of them. Linda moaned in my mouth, my middle finger sliding up and down the cleft between her cheeks. This always was an “on button” for Linda, and tonight was no exception. Soon she was opening my belt and jeans, and reached inside to stroke my cock.

She broke the kiss, then took a look around us. I did also, and while there were people visible in the darkness, none was close than around 100 yards away. I felt her hand leave my cock, and she gave me a last kiss then turned away from me. I watched her bend over with her chest and belly resting on the top of the picnic table, one hand pulling up her skirt as the other pulled her panties to the side.

“Please Pete, now, do me now!” she moaned, reaching back to grasp my hip with one hand. And not wanting to deny her or myself, I pushed my hips against her ass. Linda moaned softly, reaching down between her lets to grasp me, and with her fingertips gently grazing my cock she lined me up and I slipped into her.

We both moaned as I slipped in and out, and within four or five strokes I was deep inside of my lover. “Fuck baby, you feel so good around me” I whispered, as my hands held her hips and I started to slip in and out of her. She was chewing on her hand which was in her mouth, but her other hand was rubbing herself as I slipped in and out. I kept a slow deep pace going, wishing I would never have to stop.

About 5 minutes in we heard voices, and I saw in the distance a couple walking closer. I pulled her upright, keeping my cock inside as I wrapped one arm around her shoulders, and the other around her waist. This way, I hoped it would look like we were just cuddling in the darkness. They got no closer than 25 yards away, and I think I drove her crazy as I continued to lightly stroke in and out of her, sometimes holding still and simply throbbing inside of her. But she continued to rub her clit, and I had whispered that they were moving away and she fell onto the table on her belly, and almost immediately having an orgasm.

I resumed thrusting in and out, moving faster this time. The thrill of almost getting caught apparently excited both of us. I was now fucking her fast and hard, hearing the sloshing and slapping as we fucked each other. I was whispering how much I loved her and would miss her, she was whispering how much she loved me, and would miss me. I was getting close, but was able to hold off long enough so I felt her having another orgasm when I could not hold off anymore. Pushing in deep I came in her tight squeezing cunt, whispering how precious she was to me.

I pulled out of her with a soft slurp, and we spent another 15 minutes kissing before we decided to call it a night. I had to be up early in the morning, and she still had an hour long drive back home. But she said she would be here tomorrow evening at 6. I drove us back to the hotel, and I noticed some of the guys and gals I had seen at the MEPS station with watching as I got out and gave her a long kiss, then she drove away.

“Holy cow dude. Like, some of the guys thought you were just bragging when you said you had a girlfriend. I guess that’s her?” One of the girls that was going in the Marines grinned as she said that, and I nodded.

“Yeah, that’s Linda. She’s actually my fiancee, but that’s close enough.”

“That her car?”

“Nope, it’s mine. I’m letting her use it while I’m at boot camp. We live in Van Nuys, so once we realized we had two more days she came over so we could spend some more time together.

“Well, it looks like that you did. You better get up and changed, will see you in the morning.” She then gave a giggle, and looked down. I did also, and saw that there were some wet marks around the groin of my pants. I blushed, and said goodbye and headed up. I got into the room and my roommate was already asleep. So I took a quick shower and went to bed.

The next morning I had breakfast and at 5:45 we were waiting in front of the hotel when the bus pulled up. The girl from the night before said she was Karen, and sat next to me on the drive back to Wilshire. She was a cute black girl, and said she was from Inglewood. She was going to be doing Maintenance Management, and I said I had been offered that but turned it down to take computers. We chatted all the way there, and like me she had just graduated high school like me, and was looking forward to being a Marine.

“My daddy was a Marine, he said it was the best thing he ever did other than marrying my mom and having me. I grew up with pictures of him in the house in his uniform, And for as long as I can remember, I wanted to be a Marine like him.”

“Well Karen, he must be really proud of you.”

She gave me a sad smile, then reached out and rested her hand on the back of mine. “Oh, I know he would be. He became a cop after he got out, and he was shot in 1976. He was arresting a drug dealer and the guy killed him. But I’m sure he’s looking down on his little girl now and smiling.”

I squeezed her hand, and she gave me a hug as we pulled behind the MEPS station and got out. When we got back upstairs I had to go take a few tests, and then after lunch I updated my contract. Once all the paperwork was done, they told me to just hang out in the lobby area and they would take me back to the hotel.

Well, I noticed Karen was not on the bus, so she must have shipped out. And I noticed my roommate was not there either. I went into the room and saw I still had an hour until Linda got there so I took a shower. And when it was time to head back downstairs I noticed I still did not have a roomie.

I kissed Linda and we headed off to dinner. I told her I would be having my final swearing in, and that she could be there if she wanted. She said of course she did, and that after that I would be put on a bus and driven to San Diego. We went to a Sizzler and had dinner, and when we got back to the hotel I told her to wait in the truck for a few minutes. I went back upstairs, still no roomie!

I went back and after parking the truck we went inside the hotel, hand in hand. As soon as we got inside she went to use the phone, and called her mom. She did not even ask permission, she just told Rosie she was spending the night with me and that was that. She then said she was going to take a quick shower, and I said I would wait for her.

I heard her climb in, and I immediately called Rosie. And as soon as she answered, I apologized to her, that I did not have a roommate that night, and I intended for Linda to ask her permission. Not just tell her she was going to stay with me.

“Oh Pete, thank you for that. But I understand, you are going to be gone for over three months. Expecting her to come home tonight would be pointless. And if I was in her situation I would do the same thing to be honest. Have a good night, and good luck. I want to say again I am proud of you, and know you will do great.”

She hung up and I got undressed and turned the TV on when Linda came out. She was naked, and she joined me on the bed. I took her into my arms and kissed her deeply, growing erect as I felt her nude body pressing against mine. Our kiss was growing from hot to passionate, and I heard the announcer say they were breaking news story.

“This just in. Korean Airlines Flight 007, a Boeing 747 en-route from Anchorage to Seoul has been shot down. Information is still coming in, but it appears that it may have strayed off course and been fired upon by the Soviet Air Force. All 269 on board are believed to be dead, including US Congressman Larry McDonald, from Georgia. We will bring you more details as they become available. We now return you to our scheduled programming.”

Holy shit! I looked at Linda, and she looked at me. Then she threw her arms around me and held me tight, and I could hear her crying. “Pete, what does this mean? Are we going to be in a war? The Russians shot down a plane, with a Congressman aboard! What is Reagan going to do now, go to war?”

I held her tight, and kissed her head, saying we were not going to go to war. “Baby, it is probably a mistake, things will calm down I’m sure. Just relax, everything is going to be OK, I promise.”

I turned to the news channel, and they were basically saying the same thing. Not much new, but repeating the same thing over and over again. The Congressman was a strong anti-Communist, and some were speculating that the aircraft was targeted for that reason.

Even more amazing was that the Soviets were denying shooting it down! Then they showed a Press Conference by the Secretary of State, condemning this attack, and demanding that they allow search teams into the area under International Law.

Well, all thought of making love that night were now dashed. And we held each other and kissed, then cried and kissed again. Finally it was almost midnight when I turned off the TV and we held each other as we fell asleep.

I gave Linda the address for the MEPS center, and after breakfast I got on the bus as she drove over herself. And after making sure the last things were ready, she came in with me and holding a camera she had bought that morning took a photograph of me as I raised my hand and swore again officially that I would Support and Defend the Constitution of the United States. Then one of the recruiters took one of the two of us. And with a last hug and kiss she drove home, and I went into the Marine office.

Just before lunch, we were handed sack lunches, and 25 of us were loaded on a bus and driven South. Twelve of us were going to Marine Boot Camp, the other Thirteen were going to the Navy Boot Camp right next door. We stopped at the Navy Base first, and a Petty Officer got on, told all of his people to get off the bus, and then we were on our way to MCRD.

And then there we were. A big Drill Instructor got on, told us we were to get off the bus immediately and to stand on the Yellow Footprints, and not to make a sound. “MOVE!” he screamed, and we moved!

I was the third one off the bus, and there they were. The fabled Yellow Footprints. I took my place on them, and for the next four hours it was move, move, move. Hand over our paperwork, marched over to the chow hall for dinner, then marched to get our haircuts. And just like the movies, it took maybe one minute and I was bald.

Then marched to get our uniforms and store our belongings. Everything I brought with me was packed in a big cardboard box, and I was given four sets of uniforms, two sets of boots, socks, underwear, running shorts and shirts, a bible, and a sea bag to put it all in. Then we were taken to the reception barracks and told we would be there for the next few days.

And they were a blur. More testing, medical checks, shots, more testing, and our first instructions on how to behave and act like recruits. And we were given what was to be our address. Platoon 2094, Recruit Training Regiment. I sat down and immediately wrote four letters. My dad, Linda, Holly, and Kim all got one, saying I had arrived and my address for the next three months.

On the last day of reception after dinner we were marched to the Phone Room. It was a giant room, with around thirty phone booths. We were told we each had ten minutes, so I called my dad. He told me he had gotten my letter that afternoon, and was glad to know I was doing alright. I told him what had been going on so far, and he promised to call Linda after I hung up. He told me he loved me and was proud of me and I had to go.

The first few weeks were largely a blur. Getting up, doing PT, shower and going to breakfast. All before 8. Then normally an hour or so marching in circles on the huge asphalt parade deck called “The Grinder”. It must have been 200 yards from side to side, and 600 yards long. The DI’s said it got the name from the way it would grind down our boots we would be on it so much.

Then my first experience at a “Thrashing”. For mistakes made, they did not beat us like in the movies. Instead we were taken to a large sand pit and made to do physical exercise for 5-20 minutes. Pushups, situps, jumping jacks, all kinds of exercises until sweat poured off of our bodies.

And there were classes. Marine History, weapons, drill, customs and courtesies, and more things. An hour of class, then march to another class room and another hour of class. Sometime in all this was lunch, then more marching on the Grinder. Then more informal classes in the barracks, then after mail call we had an hour or so of “Free Time”. In this we had to read any mail we got, write back, shower, shave, shine boots, and do whatever else was needed for the next day.

We were just starting our second week, and it was mail call. I had already gotten several letters, and the Senior DI was in front calling out names then tossing them to those that had gotten mail. And as was the usual, once every ten letters or so a thick one would arrive. He would call the name and toss it on the ground next to him and have the recruit in question open it in front of him. This was to make sure no contraband was brought in.

This time, he called my name, dropped the letter on the ground and said “Open it”. I ran to the front, picked it up, and it was from Linda. And it was indeed thick. I opened it, then pulled out what looked like a four page letter, and a bunch of photographs. And the one on top was of Linda. In her white nightie. I handed it to him, and he looked at the photo on top. Then at me, then he set the letter on the podium in front of him.

“Report to me after this, Culver!”

I ran back to my spot on the floor (in the barracks we had no chairs, we all sat on the floor). And 15 minutes later he announced “Lights out in an hour. Shit, shower, shave, take care of personal business. Dismissed!” He then walked into his office.

I waited two minutes, then did what we were supposed to do. I walked to the hatch to the office, pounded hard on the wall next to it three times and in a loud voice announced “Sir! Recruit Culver reporting to the Senior Drill Instructor as ordered, Sir!”

“Enter!”

I opened the door and marched in and stood as we were instructed. At attention, three feet in front of the desk, staring straight ahead. “Culver, go close my hatch and return.” I did that, and he ordered me to stand At Ease.

Since this let me look around, I assumed the position (feet shoulder width apart, hands behind my back) and looked down at him. Then at his desk. All of my photographs were spread out on his desk, and he was looking at them. There were twelve of them.

Some I recognized, a copy of our prom photo. One of Linda, Holly and me from Origins. One of Linda and I hugging Mandy after she won second place in the all-city skating tournament. One of her and I with our arms around our waists after I was sworn in. But many I did not. The one of Linda in that white nightie, one of her in just her bra and panties. Another of her in a pink bikini. And several others, including one of Linda and Kimmie hugging in what appeared to be bikinis.

“OK Recruit Culver, what am I looking at?”

“Sir! These are photographs my fiancee sent me sir!”

“Did you know she was sending these?”

“Sir no sir! She said she would send me some, but she did not say what they would be.”

Now Senior Drill Instructor Sanabria was firm, but also he seemed like a fair person. He looked from photograph to photograph, then asked me who was in those photographs. So I pointed out Linda, Mandy, Holly, Kimmie, Rosie, my dad, and others in them. He nodded, and he made a good guess that Linda was my fiancee since she was in most of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.