Adventures With Cory – Indoctrination Into Crossing Lines - Cover

Adventures With Cory – Indoctrination Into Crossing Lines

Copyright© 2023 by gbakere

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I'm discovering that giving myself up completely for the viewing pleasure of women is my greatest turn-on. As a subordinate exhibitionist, catering to the whims of a stunningly beautiful dominatrix elevated my excitement to levels that were unimaginable prior to my indoctrination into a new world of depravity.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma   Fa   Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sports   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex  

You may recall Margot from a previous story (“Adventures with Cory - An Incredible Night at the Gym”). In case you haven’t read the story, here’s a brief synopsis.

I met Margot at a party. We had no sooner met when she mocked me, insulted me, said I looked wimpy and out of shape. Margot is a striking woman so she already had me at a disadvantage. I wrestled in high school. I work out and I’m still in pretty good shape. I’m 6’ 2” - 180 lbs., and I feel pretty good about my appearance, but coming from someone with her looks and her level of confidence caused me to feel insecure. I thought, maybe she’s just a mean bitch who had something against me for some reason. I was put off by her arrogance and I was about to walk away when she said something startling. “I challenge you to a sex fight - in a boxing ring - winner sexually dominates the loser.”

That was about the last thing I expected. I had never been in a boxing ring let alone a sex fight, though sex fighting has been a fantasy of mine since puberty. My nature is submissive so in my fantasies, I always lose, but in light of her arrogance, I could take great pleasure in dominating her.

I couldn’t imagine why someone so hot would challenge a perfect stranger to a sex fight, especially after letting me know she wasn’t impressed with my looks. This was crazy. I’m a lot bigger than she. I couldn’t lose. What the hell I thought, she obviously wants to have sex with me. It seemed like a strange approach, but I couldn’t imagine how anything could go wrong so of course, I accepted.

I tried to win. In fact, I desperately tried to win, but she outmaneuvered me from the second I stepped into the ring. I hadn’t even climbed through the ropes when she jumped on my back. After a failed struggle to get her off my back, she choked me out. It all happened very quickly. She ended up tying me to the ring ropes, stripping me and humiliating me in my defeat. Much to my surprise, there was an all-female audience of about 20 strong who were hidden behind a curtain, watching on closed-circuit TV. When I was near my most vulnerable point, the curtain opened revealing the crowd. They all gathered around the ring to witness my humiliation first hand. Margot and two other women had their ways with each other in front of me, then made me jerk off for the audience while one of them (Cory) worked a small vibrator in and out of my ass and the others fondled me.

As vulnerable and humiliated as I was, it was the most intense sex I’ve ever experienced. I have often jerked off to the memory of it since.

The room looked like a gym with a boxing ring, but it was a private, women only club that puts on a variety of sex fights for its members. Simply put, they are women who love watching so much, they’ve established a sex fighting club.

After my humiliation, I tried to ask Margot for a date but she interrupted saying, “Not a chance.”

Now you have an idea of my history with Margot so you’ll be able to put what recently happened into perspective.


It was nearly a year ago when Margot defeated me in our so-called fight. I thought I’d never see nor hear from her again but out of the blue, I received a call from her. She told me the club members especially enjoyed watching me squirm when she, Fina, and Cory dominated me. She said they’d like to have me back to fight again.

She told me, “In light of the way I took advantage and jumped on you before you even stood up, they thought you deserved another chance.” She says, “I admit, I took advantage - but you still should have won since you’re so much bigger than I am.”

They enjoyed watching me squirm? What ... they want to watch me squirm again? I was skeptical, and a little annoyed. Margot tricked me into the first match. That is to say, she kept me unaware of what I was risking. She jumped on me before I was completely in the ring for one. For another, I didn’t know Margot was a purple belt in Jiu-Jitsu until after the match, and I didn’t know there would be other women helping her humiliate me if I lost. Certainly, I wasn’t expecting an audience. When I agreed to wrestle her, I assumed it would be just the two of us. I’m really not complaining. The agreement was, the winner could do anything to the loser, but any way you cut it, she blindsided me.

What could Margot have up her sleeve this time? I wasn’t sure I should take that chance. I might not like the outcome if I lost again. I guess it was kind of a moot point since I didn’t believe her anyway.

Margot stretched her tale even further. She told me that Cory, from our previous match wanted to take me on this time. She said, “Cory has a thing for you and should she lose, she wouldn’t mind being dominated by you ... but I’ll warn you,” she said firmly, “She’s a tough one.”

My heart raced. Cory has blonde hair, a beautiful sweet face and a petite, fit body with perfect, perky breasts. That body type gets me every time, especially when the face is so sweet, yet inviting. Cory’s looks left me more than just physically restrained. I was psychologically immobilized.

The red flag in my head was telling me to say no thanks and hang up, but my “other head” wanted to know more.

I said, “You took advantage nearly a year ago when you set up our match. Why should I trust you now?”

She said, “Because this fight pays, and it pays really well.”

I found her proposition preposterous. She was taking me for a fool. It was insulting. It irritated me. Did she actually think I’d believe her “club” would pay me to sex fight? If so, she’s the fool. I also didn’t believe Cory had a “thing” for me.

But ... I had to ask, “No shit, how much?”

She said, “Five grand.”

Holy crap, I thought. No way. They’d pay me five grand for a night of sex wrestling? My intrigue began to outweigh my skepticism. I could use the money but there had to be more to it than what she was telling me.

“What?” I asked with great surprise.

She said, “They’ll pay you five thousand dollars to grapple with Cory in a no holds barred sex fight. It will occur in the same boxing ring with an all female audience just like our fight. Winner will have their way with the loser in the ring. Anything goes - anything except S&M that is, although the use of restraints is permitted - even encouraged. The winner must not deliberately inflict pain on the loser. It’s about sexual degradation and humiliation in front of an all-female audience who’ve paid to see it raw.” Then she added, “There could be some incidental pain during the fight. It is a fight after all but it’s strictly grappling - no punches or kicks - no elbows or knees - no striking of any kind.”

She went on to say, “They like your clean, college-boy look. There’s something about a middle-aged man who looks youthful and enthusiastic. A lot of those women loved watching you gyrate in your helpless state after I tied you up,” she laughed. “They’re pretty sure Cory would do the same thing to you. You don’t have the biggest cock we’ve ever seen, but you’ve got a nice cock, and they loved how recklessly you responded when you were so easily controlled.”

Even though she was laughing at me, she seemed sincere. I did squirm leading up to and during my climax - especially during the post-cum torture, but I still couldn’t wrap my head around the fact that they’d pay me so much to sex fight. I decided to have some fun with her.

“Are you kidding?” I asked. “You don’t actually believe I’d sex fight in front of a bunch of women again for only five grand, do you?”

With a surprised chuckle, she said, “You’re joking, right? You’re telling me you won’t sex fight for five thousand dollars?”

“Yes, that’s exactly what I’m telling you,” I said with conviction. “I never would have accepted the fight with you had I known there would be so many others involved, and how they’d be involved - not even if you had offered me five grand.”

She giggled. “But you liked it, right?”

“Of course, but that’s beside the point. You took advantage of me sexually.”

“Oh geez,” she laughed. “First ... men can’t be taken advantage of. They’re too willing. And second ... you knew you’d be dominated if you lost. You lost. You were dominated.” There was a pause. “Okay ... how much then? Everyone’s got a price.”

“I’m not going to sex fight in front of a crowd again,” I said. “If I win, I’ve beaten a girl - big deal, and if I lose, I’m humiliated by a girl. I lose either way.”

She says, “That didn’t stop you from wrestling me. After seeing how hard you came in front of everyone, I’m surprised you don’t jump at the chance.”

There was another pause. This time it became long and uncomfortable, but I wasn’t going to break the silence. I left everything squarely on her.

“OK, ten grand then,” she blurted.

Holy shit, was she serious? My curiosity was driving me nuts. How far would she go with this charade? I said, “You’re not getting the message. I’m not sex fighting in front of a crowd again under any circumstances - certainly not for ten grand.”

Then I asked, “Where are you getting all this money, and why are you willing to pay so much to see me wrestle? Margot ... this makes no sense. What’s this all about?”

“I’ll start at the beginning,” she says. “Sex Fights for Women (SFW) is a private club, founded by “Mistress Shauna” (Shauna Johnson). She’s a strong, muscular sex fighter who became well known in the genre for her sex fight videos. Shauna also hired out (and still does) for private sessions. Her clientele is primarily an elite crowd of wealthy customers (mostly men) who pay a lot of money to grapple with her. Shauna is bisexual. She’s an experienced grappler who enjoys sex fighting with either men or women. She’s been sex-fighting for 12 years and she’s only lost twice in her career. Granted, some of those fights were scripted, but a lot of them were for real. Based on her clientele which were not just challengers, but often included significant others who like to watch, she discovered there was a market for a “women only” audience who would pay to watch a variety of sex fights. A lot of women love watching sex fights but don’t want to deal with drunk men who invariably outnumber women by a considerable margin in a mixed setting. Women feel freer and safer without men who are all ginned up - in more ways than one. Because it’s a women only club, they’re free to put on any kind of sex fights they want including lesbians and bisexuals. Gays are typically not interested in performing for women.”

She says, “Men generally tend to be more sexually charged and less inhibited when they lose in front of a crowd of women compared to when men are in the audience. Male sex-fighters love when women are watching, and they become even more aroused when they’re humiliated in front of women who are enjoying it. Anyway, after she met a lot of wealthy sex fight fans, her idea grew from there. She bought the warehouse where you and I wrestled, renovated it, and opened SFW. She received tremendous support from appreciative women who knew her, or knew of her. Since our opening two and a half years ago, our memberships have grown to exceed 300 women and we continue to grow as word spreads.”

Prior to my first match, I didn’t know clubs like this existed. Margot was offering a lot of money to wrestle a hot chick and have sex with her in front of an all-female audience. How hot is that? I lost the first time but surrendering for the pleasure of women was incredible. Win or lose, it’s still a win I guess. That’s how I saw it anyway.

She went on to tell me about how they’re paid - club dues, admission fees and a lot of stuff that caused me to glaze over, but then she said, “The members are from a whole different world. They are women the general public is rarely aware of, but they have more money than they know what to do with. Not only are outside wrestlers paid a lot of money, they can make outrageous tips as well. Tips sometimes amount to as much or more than the pay. When you get a bunch of sex crazed females together who’ve been drinking, they just keep throwing money into the tip pot.” She went on to say, “Most of the women who saw you wrestle me want to see you fight again under different circumstances, so this time you’ll wrestle Cory.”

“How do you get away with this?” I asked. “Is this legal?”

“Oh yeah,” she says. “It’s a member sponsored, private club. It’s not open to the general public. There are certain criteria that must be met. Most women can’t afford it anyway. So you’ll do it?”

She was blowing me away with her story but I was still having a hard time believing her. I didn’t know what to do so I stood my ground. I reiterated, “I told you, I’m not going to sex fight for ten grand.”

She said, “I tell you what, I’m going to make one final offer. I like you, and it’s obvious you like me. You did try to ask me out after all. I’ll sweeten the pot. I’ll get them to pop for fifteen grand and I’ll throw in something more personal. If you win, you can take me to dinner, and who knows ... since she called you out, maybe Cory would join us as well. You never know where things could go from there.”

Holy shit, I thought. She was making it tough. Maybe truth is stranger than fiction.

“Who do you think would win?” I asked.

She said, “Anybody’s guess, but I’d bet on Cory.”

That gave me pause, especially since Margot had already beaten me. She knows from experience how well (or poorly) I wrestle, but we’re talking a lot of money here.

“There will be no pain deliberately inflicted?” I asked.

“Right,” she said. “Like our match, it’s about humiliation of the loser for the viewing pleasure of the audience. It’s not about pain. And by the way, S&M is prohibited for a number of reasons - liability being the primary one. It’s also to protect our fighters should they lose to an outsider. That said, I can’t guarantee there will be no pain.”

“I get it,” I said. “Other than that, anything goes?”

“Yes.”

“I get fifteen grand win or lose?”

“Yes...”

“And Cory wants to sex fight me ... really?”

“Yes, yes,” she said impatiently.

I had to give this some serious thought. I was trying to make sense of it all and I wanted to be certain I had all my bases covered before agreeing to anything.

“Are you there?” Margot asked as I was pacing the room, pondering her proposition.

“No,” I responded.

Margot laughed.

“Well? Make up your mind,” she said. “That’s my final offer and I need to know before we hang up. I’ve offered all I’m authorized to pay. It’s pretty likely you’ll earn some decent tips. C’mon,” she said. “I’ve even tried to sweeten the pot with a dinner date if you win. I know you’ll like that. So what’s it going to be big boy? Think you’re man enough to beat little Cory, or are you afraid she’ll tie you up and shove that vibrator up your ass again while making you jerk yourself against your will?”

My thoughts were swirling. Could I go through with it again? If I decided to do it, there’d be no turning back. If I declined, I’d miss out on fifteen grand plus tips and I’d likely never see Margot or Cory again. I lived out one of my greatest fantasies when I wrestled Margot and now I’m being offered a chance to do it again ... and get paid for it this time ... a lot!

“Alright, I’ll do it,” I said.

Margot said, “Great. I’ll get back to you with the details. Since we’re paying you this time, we’ll require you to sign a contract. I’ll mail it to you so you should have it in a couple days.”

I said, “Okay” and we hung up.

My heart was racing and my dick was hard from thinking about it. I couldn’t wait to hear from Margot again.

Four days later, I received a package in the mail from SFW, Inc. I couldn’t get the package opened fast enough. Inside was a letter welcoming me to their club as a paid fighter. Included were instructions for gaining access to the club on the night of the fight, a contract with a return envelope, and a neon-green thong.

Though written in legalese, I understood the contract well enough to know the details were as Margot described over the phone. There were no surprises except for the thong I was supposed to wear for the match. I signed the contract, scanned it into my computer so I’d have a copy, put it into the return envelope and mailed it later that day.

I looked at the thong and imagined wearing it in front of a crowd of women while wrestling Cory. I got hard thinking about it.

Three days later Margot called and we agreed on a day and time.


I was exactly on time. I knocked three times on the side door of the “gym,” paused, then two more times as instructed. I wore the thong under my slacks.

I was stunned by Margot’s appearance as she opened the door. She was wearing a black leather corset with her tits exposed, black G-string, long black leather gloves, and thigh-high, spike-heeled boots. Talk about setting the tone. I was speechless. I was wishing I’d be wrestling her again.

She said, “Come in. We’re especially excited to watch you grapple again.” I entered the room and followed Margot toward the ring. My attention was focused on Margot’s bare ass as she sauntered in front of me. My cock responded. I barely noticed the increase in crowd noise as we approached the ring.

I finally took my eyes off her and looked around the room. There must’ve been over 100 women seated at candlelit tables around three sides of the ring.

My heart raced.

The tables were set up on tiers so each table had a clear view. Four muscular, cocktail waiters wearing pink bikini briefs, pink socks and pink tennis shoes were serving drinks and entertaining the members. These guys were chiseled. The women loved watching them weave through tables carrying their serving trays just above their shoulders. The waiters were treated with the same kind of disrespect men often show toward waitresses - intimidating stares at their crotches, looks up and down, a pat on the ass, an “accidental” crotch rub, etc. The waiters played with it. They knew the effect they had on the women and they knew why they were there. Everyone was having fun in a very sexually charged environment.

A little panic set in since I had no idea the audience would be so large. Fear was all I felt at that moment. Having four other guys there only served to increase the pressure to win.

I noticed the mural on that long wall again, portraying two boxers. There were soft spotlights illuminating the art piece against an otherwise dark wall. They each had obvious hard-ons that formed large tents in their shorts. One guy is throwing a body punch and the other guy is doubled over, obviously in pain. Who knows why their cocks are hard? Maybe they’re gay. Maybe they’re excited because they’re fighting in front of women. There’s just something strangely erotic about that mural - especially in a women only sex fight club.

That’s when it occurred to me why I accepted this fight. The money was reason enough, but that wasn’t the real reason. The real reason was that living on the wild side was too exciting to deny. My fear was escalating, but so was my arousal.

We got to the ring and there was Cory, waiting for me under the bright lights just inside the ropes. She was staring down at me as she slowly strutted back and forth from one corner of the ring to the other. She wore a tattered, faux leather halter top and matching loincloth. She wore no makeup. She doesn’t need any. She’s a magnificent, natural beauty and she looked stunning in her cavewoman outfit. Any second thoughts somehow magically disappeared as a wave of lust welled over me. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on her.

Cory said, “You’re not going to wrestle in that I hope. You’re wearing the thong, right?”

“Yes,” I said.

She said, “Well let’s see it big boy. We want to see you in your pretty little green thong before I strip you of it.”

She had such confidence - and that’s the second time I was called “big boy.”

With each piece of clothing I removed, the crowd let out a few hoots with applause and cheers. One of my long-time fantasies has been to be a male stripper, performing for an all-female audience and ultimately, ordered to jerk-off for their viewing pleasure - so here we go, only this time it was for real.

It was demeaning, embarrassing, and wildly erotic. I didn’t dance, but I stripped slowly and looked directly into the eyes of different women. I kept a helpless expression on my face, implying I’d do anything for them. I felt a shyness, yet I was diving headlong into the dream. I imagined having no choice but to give myself up, unable to control my lust. It was fear with an extreme element of eroticism. My cock continued to swell.

By the time I stripped down to my thong, they couldn’t help but notice my half-hard cock under the thin spandex. I climbed into the ring to enthusiastic applause.

In my fantasies, I’m always at the mercy of women, but I’m a competitive guy. This was real and I was determined to have my way with Cory. I eyeballed her magnificence. My cock was twitching as it rubbed against the silky thong. The audience was cheering. I was confident I’d win. She wouldn’t catch me off guard like Margot did.

Cory and I knew what was expected of us as we stared at each other from opposite corners. I had butterflies, like a nervous teenager about to get laid for the first time.

Margot was standing on the apron just outside my corner. She says, “Nice crowd, huh?”

“You told me there would be 15 to 30 women here,” I feebly complained.

She replied, “Are you whining? That’s an average crowd. This is a special night and a special kind of fight. We always draw good crowds when Cory fights. She rarely loses. Some of the women who saw your match with me were anxious to bring you back to wrestle again. Anyway, when Cory wins, she puts unique demands on the loser. And besides, with all these rich women, you’ll make really good tips. Good luck.”

I heard a bell. Cheers erupted. Cory walked toward the center of the ring and I responded in kind.

What were those “unique demands,” I wondered? Did the bell indicate there would be timed rounds, or do we simply continue until there is an obvious winner? No one told me how this would be run, and I hadn’t thought to ask, but it didn’t matter now. The match was underway.


We circled arms outstretched and ready to grab the other at the first opening. It was a terrible mismatch. I’m over six foot and she’s about five-two. I weigh 180 pounds and she couldn’t have weighed more than 125. I eyed her toned, slender figure with her subtly bubbled behind. Everything about her was petite and feminine. I couldn’t wait to control her.

I lunged at her legs to take her down. She quickly moved out of the way and I fell flat on my face. The crowd laughed. Cory immediately jumped on my back and wrapped one arm around my throat. Her other hand grabbed a handful of cock and the crowd erupted.

That was embarrassing but I was able to get back to my feet and she let go. She may have been much smaller than I, but she had the speed advantage and like Margot, she was stronger than expected.

I turned to engage her face to face. We circled. She faked a dive toward my legs. When I reacted, she dodged me and quickly stepped to my side. Before I could grab her, she got behind me again, wrapping one arm around my throat and grabbing my cock with her other hand. The crowd cheered again.

She leaned into my ear and said softly, “Nice cock. I love how hard you are already. It makes you so much more fun to toy with and it’s more exciting for the crowd.” “Oooo, this is fun,” she said. “Don’t you think this is fun?” and she let go.

“Funny,” I retorted.

It was embarrassing how she got the upper hand so easily, but it was also arousing. After all, it was magnificent Cory who was grabbing my cock. As humiliating as it was to be made a fool of in front of the crowd, it turned me on to be rendered helpless by her. I couldn’t help it. I liked her hand on my cock in front of all those women. It was exciting. Still, I’m a competitive guy. Certainly, I wasn’t about to simply hand her the victory.

I faked a takedown but quickly stood up instead and attempted to get her into a clinch. I veered left, anticipating the direction she’d move to get away, but she veered to my right. She was extremely quick and she was good at anticipating my moves.

She taunted and demeaned me with baby talk, “Are you having a hard time? Poor little boy.”

It irritated me. I wanted to grab her, hold her down and run my hands all over her, but every time I reached for her, she avoided my grasp. I knew if I got my hands on her, she wouldn’t stand a chance.

I charged at her again. When she tried to dodge me this time, I followed her and wrapped my arms around her in a bear hug. I quickly reached behind her neck and pulled on the knot holding her halter top up. It came untied and I got a look at those perfect small breasts again. My cock twinged at the sight of her tits and the small victory. I clasped my hands behind her back and pulled her close, holding her bare breasts tightly against my chest. I lifted her up and deliberately fell forward onto the mat. She landed on her back with me on top of her.

It was a hard fall and she let out a loud “umpff” when we landed. I was afraid I’d hurt her so I released my grip to see if she was okay. Big mistake. As I rose up slightly, she brought her left leg over my right shoulder and her right leg under my left arm.

Cory wasn’t wearing panties so as her loincloth flopped in all directions, her beautiful, hairless pussy was often in full view. I could smell her excitement and it excited me. I did my best to remain focused despite the superb scenery and bouquet.

She got her left foot behind her right knee and with both hands, she held my left wrist. I felt increasing pressure against my throat as she squeezed her legs tighter.

From the side of the ring I heard Margot yell, “Looks like things aren’t going so well Stevie. Oh ... and Cory said she’d love to go to dinner with us - if you win that is.”

All I had to do was defeat this pint-sized, little shit. In addition to all the money I’d make, I’d be going to dinner with two hot chicks and with any luck, there’d be big rewards later.

I was stronger than Cory. I pushed hard against her legs, and popped my head out from her death grip. When I went to jump on top of her again, she scrambled away and got back to her feet. She was every bit as adept at this stuff as Margot.

She untied the back of her halter top and threw it on the mat. “Nice try,” she said.

I was getting back to my feet and she wasted no time, scrambling to get behind me and wrap her arm around my throat again. She was relentless with her chokehold attempts. This time, with her left arm under my chin, she grabbed the bicep of her right arm. Her right hand was holding the top of my head, giving her leverage to put pressure against my throat again. She hopped onto my back and wrapped her legs around my waist. She began squeezing my throat. I grabbed her left arm and pulled it down with all my might to prevent her from choking me. I forced her to release her grip but when she realized she wouldn’t be able to choke me, she reached down and grabbed my cock again before hopping off of my back.

She continually pissed me off with her quickness, yet I wanted her hand on my cock. I turned to face her.

While I was becoming winded and frustrated, she showed no signs of fatigue. She stood in front of me, laughing and pointing at my crotch. I was embarrassed. There was no way to hide my hard-on. It was laid sideways inside my thong. One wrong move and it would likely pop into full view. Everyone could see I was getting turned on by my situation.

Maybe it was Cory’s face. Maybe it was her body. Maybe it was how easily she took control. Maybe it was because it was happening in front of an all-female audience, or maybe it was all of the above, but as I allowed myself to fall deeper into the fantasy, my inhibitions diminished and my level of excitement began controlling me.

She said, “Mannn, you must love being humiliated by women. How many times have I had you in a compromised position, yet you’re hard as a rock.” She continued to taunt me. “I had no idea this would be so easy. I figured you knew how to grapple. I was wrong. You’re already breathing heavily. You’ve got a hard-on, and we’re just getting started.” She finished with, “Oh this will be so much fun. I’m really enjoying this and I’m glad to see you’re enjoying it too.”

“Fuck you,” I said.

She went for my legs, but I grabbed her right wrist and twisted it as we went to the mat. I had hoped to wrench her arm behind her back, but she quickly somersaulted and rose to her feet while yanking her wrist from my grip. As she tried to get away from me, I rose up to my knees, wrapped my arms around her waist, and threw her face down on the mat.

The crowd went silent. I held her down, reached between her legs from behind and grabbed her pussy. She was as wet as I was hard and she squirmed when I rubbed my finger back and forth over her clit. I thought I finally had control but it turned out to be a brief victory as she turned onto her back where she could better defend herself. She grabbed my right thumb and began twisting it toward the back of my wrist causing me great pain. To avoid having my thumb broken off, I had to roll off of her and she got back to her feet.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.