Television - Cover

Television

by notorioushypno

Copyright© 2020 by notorioushypno

Mind Control Sex Story: Neko receives a new program from the cable man.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Oral Sex   .

Author’s Note: Comments and criticism always welcome at notorioushypno@gmail.com.

1

The doorbell knocked Neko from a nap she did not remember beginning.

“Hello,” Neko said to the short, stocky man on her stoop. He wore a blue jumpsuit and carried a chintzy metal toolbox.

“Hey, good morning,” the man said, stepping past Neko. “Man, it’s freezing outside. Help me with the boots, would you?”

“Sh-sure,” Neko chattered, dropping to her knees on the foyer’s hardwood. The winter air nipped her exposed skin, hardening her nipples until they chafed against her apron.

“Thanks,” the bootless man said. “Now, where’s the main box?”

“Main box?”

For a second, Neko wondered if the man was referring to her.

“The main cable box.”

“Oh,” Neko said. “Sorry, I’ve been ... scatterbrained lately. I’ll show you.”

Neko felt the man’s eyes on her ass as she led him into the living room. Pale light filtered through hallway windows, and Neko saw a helicopter speed by in the cloudy distance. There were more and more every day. She hoped Phil was home before dark.

“It’s right there,” Neko said, pointing toward the nondescript black cube adjacent the television.

Neko watched the man begin his task with practiced professionalism.

“Can I get you anything?”

“Some coffee would be peachy, doll.”

Neko nodded and tripped into the kitchen, where her crystal-clear platforms click-clack-clicked on the stone tiles. Neko caught a blurry glimpse of herself in the refrigerator door and shivered. She considered donning one of those fuzzy sweaters Phil had bought her at Lucy’s, but that thought was ground away once Neko found coffee beans.

The kitchen cable box functioned perfectly, so Neko watched one of her programs while the coffee brewed.

2

“Thanks, doll,” the bootless cable man said. He took another sip. “Mmm ... that’s pretty good.”

Neko stood with one shapely hip cocked to the side and stared into the open cube. She could see its wire jungle exposed to the cable man’s precision instruments.

“Uh ... can I get you anything else?”

“Huh?” the cable man said. He turned around from his squat and wiped a bead of sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand. “Thanks, I’m good, doll.”

Neko nodded and planted herself in the couch. Her eyes briefly scanned the cable man’s jumpsuit, and she traced the electric pyramid with tired eyes. A familiar feeling of exhaustion coiled around Neko as she settled into inactivity, and sleep slapped her after a few blinks.

“Hey, doll,” the cable man said. He stood over Neko, gently shaking her. “Could you stop?”

“Oh, sorry,” Neko said, rising from her reverie. “Stop what?”

He sighed and looked down.

“Oh.” Neko swiped her slick hands on her black-and-white striped apron before folding them neatly in her lap. Neko’s funky pussy juice smell had begun to permeate the room. She bowed her head and said, “Sorry.”

“Why don’t you go use your bedroom box, babe?”

Neko sighed relief and hurried upstairs. She passed her daughter’s room and poked her head inside, letting her eyes adjust to the darkness before speaking.

“Kathryn?” Neko said. “You okay, sweetie?”

Kathryn’s head rested on stacked pillows while her hands lazily worked her nubile body. Her eyes were glued to the boxy boob tube at the end of the roomy twin.

“Uh huh,” Kathryn said, letting her mouth hang open on the last word.

“I’ll be in the bedroom, but the cable man’s here, okay?”

“Mmm hmm...”

Neko saw the flashing colors change on Kathryn’s television. On cue, Kathryn’s hands darted to her crotch and began a frenetic finger fuck session. Neko politely shut her daughter’s door, but Kathryn’s moans echoed throughout the house.

She was screaming when Neko reached the bedroom.

Neko flipped on the television at the end of the queen-sized bed, removed her apron, and leaned back on her own pillow stack. Her favorite program was playing. Kathryn’s joyful screams grew distant, but Neko turned up the volume anyway. She wanted the program’s sound to surround her, to bore into her brain.

3

Phil was quiet at dinner. He seemed a little tense, as well, so Neko sucked him off under the table. Neko on her knees swallowing Phil’s creamy loads when Kathryn asked to be excused.

“Can I go watch television?”

“Now, now,” Phil said after shooting his last pulse down Neko’s throat. “Use your manners, Kitty Kat.”

“Sorry,” Kathryn said. “Please, Daddy, may I go watch my programs?”

“Ah...” Phil said as Neko licked him clean. “That’s better. Go right ahead, Kitty Kat.”

“Thanks, Daddy!”

Neko heard Kathryn give Phil a wet cheek kiss before bounding upstairs. Neko polished her husband’s deflating cock and crawled out from under the table. Phil opened his mouth to speak, but shut it as a helicopter spun over the house. He began once it passed.

“Did the cable man come today?”

“Yes,” Neko said. She popped a peppermint out off her apron and into her mouth before slipping into Phil’s lap.

“And he got all the boxes?”

“Uh...” Neko said. Embarrassment crept from her belly to her throat, bypassing Phil’s cum on the way. “I think so. Sorry, babe, after he arrived, I went upstairs to watch my program and fell asleep. The box was off when I woke up, though, so I think he worked on it.”

Phil grunted approval.

“Everything okay?” Neko said, pressing the back of one hand against Phil’s forehead. It was cool and dry. “Did I do a good one?”

“Huh?” Phil said. He snapped and pointed toward the fridge. Neko promptly fetched him a cold beer. “Oh, yeah, you did great, babe. Jesus, you’re getting good at giving head. When we first hooked up, you were clueless.”

“Yeah,” Neko said, struggling to remember a time before marrying Phil. It had been a blurry couple of years. “Well, you’ve been very ... instructive.”

Neko smiled, opened her husband’s beer, and returned to Phil’s lap. Phil’s plate was empty, so Neko occupied herself by kissing his thick neck.

“Hey, can I ask you something?”

Phil gave Neko another grunt of approval followed by a commanding ass pat.

“I don’t know how to put this,” Neko said, hopping out of Phil’s lap. She began clearing the table. “So, I’ll just be direct: did you fuck my daughter?”

Phil shrugged and said, “Ah-yup.”

“What?” Neko said, blushing as she loaded the dishwasher. “When?”

“Last Saturday,” Phil said. He was standing next to Neko as she washed cookware in the sink.

“When I was at my sister’s?”

“Uh-huh,” Phil said. “While you were setting up Celia’s box, cuddly Kitty Kat was getting her box serviced by yours truly.”

“You bastard!” Neko said, faux-shoving her husband. “I can’t believe you did that without me.”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.