The Unstoppable Ron - Cover

The Unstoppable Ron

Copyright© 2021 by BlackWizard

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 5 - A mission for Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable ends badly, which threatens to change their relationship forever, and Kim finds out why Ron always wears baggy pants.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Kim Possible (as Sabrina Lynn) is eighteen.
Monique (as Tiona Fernan) is eighteen.

Ann Possible (as Esme Bianco) is in her early forties.
Lisa Stoppable (as Mary Louise Fox) is in her early forties.
Tara (Scarlett Hampton) is eighteen.
Bonnie (Celine Farach) is eighteen.

Authors Note: So sorry it has taken this long. The original draft of this part of this chapter had sex, but I had to rewrite it. I feel it is too early to have sex being pushed into the story. Don’t worry it will get there eventually. Please enjoy!


The morning sun shines brightly into Kim’s room. Her bedroom, the highest point in the Possible home, always gets the first rays of sunshine. But, as usual, Kim is not sleeping in her bed; instead, she is awake and doing her morning yoga routine. Kim wears her regular workout clothes a white shirt with a pink love heart in the middle and pink track pants.

Kim is in a seated position on her knees. She is doing yoga on a yoga mat on the floor. Kim raises her arms, her fingers interlocked and pointing up to the ceiling. Keeping her arms straight and above her head, she slowly rotates her arms around in circular motions. Kim circles her arms twenty times, clockwise ten times and anticlockwise ten times.

After that pose, Kim stands and bends over, her hands on the mat. She gets into the downward-facing dog yoga position. Her hands and feet are wide apart on the sides of the yoga mat. Kim pressed down hard on her hands and shoulders. While she moves one foot at a time, getting on the tips of her toes and bending one knee forward at a time.

While still bending forward, Kim walks her feet until there in the centre of the yoga mat. She folds her arms and swings her upper body slowly from side to side. Kim stops midway through the pose. She hoped her routine morning yoga would rid her of thoughts about Ron. But that dream from last night keeps haunting her.

The dream and revisiting the moment on the plane makes Kim’s body react. Kim’s breathing quickens, her face blushing as red as her hair, and her pussy moistens. Kim’s clouded thoughts distract her from noticing an onlooker watching her do yoga.

Monique is watching her best friend doing her yoga routine. She stays hidden by the staircase. If Kim were to look in Monique’s direction, she would only see her friend’s head peeking up from the stars. Monique keeps her body from the neck down, hidden from view.

One of the reasons Monique loves a sleepover at the Possible household is Kim’s yoga. Watching that slim redhead stretch and flex her body in ways Monique has never seen before. Sometimes Monique would join her friend, and she enjoyed yoga.

Kim taught her friend beginner poses for Monique to learn. But anything above those techniques was a bit beyond Monique’s physical capabilities. But, of course, Monique didn’t mind, knowing her body’s limitations compared to her crime-fighting cheerleader best friend.

Monique does enjoy doing yoga with her friend Kim, although she prefers to watch. Watching Kim’s morning yoga routine has Monique’s ‘kettle boiling’. How flexible the superhero cheerleader is. The only drawback to this that Monique can see is the clothes.

“Too baggy,” Monique thinks to herself. “Kim needs tighter workout clothes. Much tighter. To show off that sexy flexible body of hers.”

Always the critic when it comes to fashion. Monique wishes she could go Kim clothes shopping. The two had gone shopping before, but Kim had avoided buying anything too revealing or sexy. Monique has persuaded Kim to buy some clothes, such as Kim’s black dress, that she wore on her date with Ron. It took a lot of persuasion from Monique for Kim to purchase the clothing.

Kim only wore that black dress once before, when she was brainwashed to fall in love with Ron. Neither Kim nor Ron has talked about the incident. Both shy away and constantly change the subject whenever Monique or Ann brings up that story for more details.

Monique starts to get hungry; she leaves before Kim notices her, heading downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. Monique finds Ann leaning against the counter and sipping her morning coffee. Ann has already prepared another mug of steamy coffee for Monique, who has already finished her breakfast of yogurt and fruit.

“Good morning Monique. Sleep well?”

The question brings up the memory of her erotic dream from last night. It caused Monique to awaken around 2 am, and she found it challenging to go back to sleep. Monique resisted the urge to masturbate in her best friend’s house. Monique has a dreamy expression as she relives the erotic dream of a threesome with Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable. Ann smiles as she takes another sip of coffee while she observes Monique’s dreamy, faraway expression. Ann patiently waits for Monique to stop reminiscing about her dream from last night.

“Um, yes I did”, Monique lies, finally replying.

Ann smiles, not commenting or questioning where Monique’s absent mind disappeared. Instead, she offers a cup of coffee to Monique, who thanks her.

“I wonder, what happened on their last mission?” Ann asks out of the blue.

Monique almost spits out the coffee. She takes a big gulp of hot coffee in surprise, nearly scalding her mouth and throat. Did Ann know what happened? Ann has quite a poker face; the question seemed more rhetorical. Monique decides to play dumb to protect her friend’s secret, which she swore to keep.

“Um, yes (cough) Kim is still (cough) upset that Drakken got away.” Monique hastily explains.

“Hmmmm”, Ann replies while giving an inquiry look at Monique.

“She didn’t mention anything else? Maybe between herself and Ron?” Ann asks.

Monique hesitates on the question, not wanting to betray her best friend’s trust by spilling the secret she swore to keep. Finally, she decides it’s best to stay silent, not wanting to give anything away. Ann smiles at Monique, the tension dissipating somewhat.

“Well, I hope things work out for Kimmy,” Ann explains, not wanting to press Monique further.

“So do I”, Monique replies. Hoping the conversation is over, Monique gets a bowl and a cereal box. While she is pouring cereal into the bowl, Ann speaks up.

“It must be awkward for you.”

Again Monique is taken off guard by the question. Just what is Ann implying? Ann sees the look of confusion on Monique’s face and clarifies.

“You’re best friends with both Ron and Kim. This situation between them must be awkward for you.”

Monique breathes a sigh of relief, releasing her tension. She had misread where the conversation might have been leading. Before she could say anything, Kim arrived in the kitchen.

“Good morning, Kimmy”, Ann greets her daughter warmly.

Mother and daughter share an affectation hug. Kim and Monique exchange a smile of greeting. Ann did not set out another mug as Kim doesn’t drink coffee. She instead likes to make a fruit smoothie to drink. Mostly Kim only has blended drinks for breakfast and nothing else.

Ann sometimes complained to her daughter about eating a more solid breakfast. But today, there’s already a lot on Kim’s mind. Kim becomes quiet as Ann and Monique converse with one another about school. Kim had hoped her morning yoga would relax her, as usual. However, no matter the pose Kim did, thoughts of running into Ron at school plagued her mind. Ann can see her daughter is uncomfortable with the subject of high school. Ann decides to change the subject and discuss an upcoming operation at work. The topic of conversation change takes Kim’s mind off Ron and makes her feel more comfortable enough to join the conversation.

When Kim and Monique finish their breakfast, Kim moves to the sink to clean her smoothie cup; Ann notices Monique is about to join Kim, to wash her bowl. While her daughter is scrubbing, Ann gives Monique a ‘look’. This look conveys the need and importance of a private chat between mother and daughter. Monique understands Ann’s expression and nods. Monique sets her bowl on the counter and quietly exits the kitchen while Kim faces the other way. Monique gives the two Possibles space and privacy to chat. Ann waits until Monique leaves the room before moving beside Kim to talk.

“Listen, Kimmy, if having Ron living here is going to be difficult for you. I can call his mother and...”

Kim turns to her mother swiftly, interrupting before Ann can speak further.

“No! I mean. Thank you, Mom, for the offer. But as you said, Ron has nowhere else to stay.” Kim replies quickly.

Kim returns to cleaning his smoothie cup while she daydreams.

“Penny, for your thoughts?” Ann asks.

Kim drops the smoothie cup; luckily, it is plastic, so it doesn’t break in the sink. Kim’s face turns almost as red as her hair. She cast her head downward to get the smoothie cup and continue cleaning it. But Kim keeps her head down, using her long red hair to hide her blushing face.

At that moment, Kim was reliving the moment of catching Ron in the act in the bathroom of the private jet. She wondered if such an incident would happen again with Ron living under the same roof as her. A part of Kim is excited, but another part of her is frightened.

“Ron wouldn’t do that here, would he?” Kim wonders.

“Just hoping we can be together again. I mean, work together! Against Drakken,” Kim exclaims speedily.

Ann folds her lips together to hide from smiling at her daughter’s slip-up. Kim doesn’t look up from the sink, her embarrassment rising from her miss speak. Ann puts her hand over Kim’s hand, making her daughter look up.

“You would tell me if there is something wrong, right?” Ann asks.

Kim opens her mouth, hesitates and closes her mouth. Kim hates lying to her mother but cannot reveal catching Ron pleasuring himself.

“I’ll talk to Ron at school. Maybe we can work something out.” Kim explains. Not a lie; more like a half-truth.

Ann nods; she notices her daughter steering away from the question. But Ann doesn’t want to pressure Kim. Her mind whirls with questions about Kim and Monique’s behaviour.

“Something happened on that mission.” Ann declares.

“Drakken has escaped Kim and Ron many times, but they’ve never acted like this. What exactly happened on their mission together?”

Ann checks her phone, scanning her planner for her surgery cases today. Ann notes that it could be possible for her to finish work early. Ann has a plan and is determined to find out what happened. After their meal, Kim and Monique head back upstairs to get ready. Kim heads to her bedroom while Monique uses the spare bathroom to shower. After their showers, Monique waits at the foot of the staircase leading to Kim’s bedroom. She is surprised that her friend takes longer than usual to prepare.

Usually, it is the reverse when Monique stays over. Kim is always ready to leave and must wait for Monique to dress. Monique always makes a big fuss over what clothes to wear to school, though it usually comes down to the same red outfit. Monique gets impatient and heads up the stairs. She comes up the stairs to see the big pile of clothes on the floor, mainly many green tank crop tops. Kim rejected these tops. She is having trouble picking the right clothes to wear. Monique cannot help but comment with a big smile.

“Having trouble?”

Kim’s upper body is still in the closet, searching while her bottom wiggles from side to side. Monique notices that Kim is still wearing her yoga workout clothes. Monique cannot help but raise her eyebrows at the sexy display of her best friend’s wiggling butt. Kim doesn’t bring her head out to talk as she struggles to find the right clothes. Kim stands suddenly and turns to face Monique. She holds two different coloured tank crop tops for Monique to see, one green top and one pink top.

“Which one should I wear?” She asks uncertainty.

“For who, exactly?” Monique teased.

Kim angrily blows some strands of red hair from her face. She glares at Monique, not answering her question. Under the anger, Kim feels nervous, unsure why she is becoming irritated about a choice of clothing.

“I mean, it’s not for Ron.”

But some part of Kim’s mind knows that isn’t true. Before she can delve deeper into her confused feelings, Monique intervenes. While amused by Kim’s indecision, she quickly decides, not wanting to poke the beehive further.

“That one.”

Monique points to the green shirt. Kim holds the shirt against her chest as she turns and faces the mirror. Kim is frowning at Monique’s decision on clothes.

“Really?” Kim inquires. “But I always wear this to school.”

Monique comes up behind Kim and brushes some strands of her red hair from the front, allowing Kim’s bright red to flow down her back. Monique lightly pats Kim on the shoulder. For reassurance, to ease Kim’s tensions.

“Exactly. That’s why you should wear it. You don’t want to make it seem like things are different now. Do you?” Monique explained as she leaned over and whispered in Kim’s ear.

“Besides, the shirt matches your eyes. Ron likes this shirt.”

“Does he?”

Kim asks as she cocks her head to the side in thought. Upon realising what Monique just said, she turns to face Monique.

“Wait! How do you know that?!”

Monique only answers with a smile teasingly. Kim notices Monique’s outfit. She is wearing her usual red skirt, top and oversized black belt. However, Kim sees the top button of Monique’s shirt is undone, showing off Monique’s cleavage. For as long as Kim has known Monique, she has never done this. Monique notices Kim’s staring downward. She follows her friend’s gaze. Kim opens her mouth to question Monique’s attire change. Monique intervenes before Kim can speak.

“And now the finishing touch.”

“Finish touch?” Kim asks.

Monique takes Kim by the arm, ushering Kim to the vanity table. Monique steers Kim to sit at the table.

“Monique!? What are you doing?”

“Just a little light makeup.”

“I don’t need...”

But before Kim can speak, Monique goes through the vanity drawers—Monique raids through the draws until she finds the right lipstick.

“This one.”

Monique hands Kim the lipstick. Kim recognises the lipstick; it is her favourite one. But she saves this particular lipstick for special outings. Monique knows this as she bought it for Kim’s birthday.

“You just happen to pick this one,” Kim comments, giving her friend a questioning gaze.

“Don’t know what you’re talking about,” Monique replies, trying to be innocent.

Kim frowns and hesitates to put on the lipstick. However, she knows that her friend is just being helpful. Kim gazes at her reflection as she lightly applies the lipstick to her bottom lip. Kim moistens her lips and then spreads the lipstick to her upper lip.

“How, how do I look?” Kim asks uncertainty, checking her reflection in the mirror.

Monique lightly brushes Kim’s cheek, making Kim looks at Monique.

“You look stunning. Ron’s going to be pleased.”

“It’s not for...”

Kim stops herself, returning to the mirror and smiling at her reflection. Monique’s compliment makes Kim’s nervousness almost vanish entirely. However, her stomach tightens almost painfully, and Kim still feels a little sick with dread about encountering Ron at school.

At the Unstoppable Household,

Ron awakens in bed to a strange, wet sensation in his nether region. This feeling is like his balls and cock had been dipped in warm honey. He looks down to see an enormous bump underneath his bed sheets. Someone is in his bed giving him a sensational morning blowjob.

Ron lays his head back on his pillows, not wanting this to end. However, Ron’s curiosity got the best of him. He lifts the sheets just a little; underneath, Ron sees red hair. Does he know if it’s Kim or maybe Ann? Ron grabs the sheet and pulls it away. What he sees shocks him to the very core of his soul. It wasn’t red hair but blonde hair belonging to his mother. Lisa Stoppable doesn’t even open her eyes, still wearing her glasses as she slurps loudly on her son’s cock like an ice cream cone.

Ron awakens from the dream, sitting upright in his bed, covered in sweat. He struggles to regain his breath waking from that nightmare. Ron rubs his eyes, and he quickly checks under his bed sheets. Ron is glad to see no one there, especially his mother. He exhales and sighs in relief. However, Ron feels and notices how wet his bed sheets are—the results of another wet dream accident.

“Goddamn it, what are you dreaming about! You sick fuck!” Ron curses himself.

Unfortunately, this dream wasn’t the first time Ron fantasised about incest with his mother. He blames his enormous deformity on having sex dreams every night. These wet dreams are always a nightmare to clean up afterwards. Ron slowly gets up and strips his bed sheets. He gathers the sheets damp from his sperm. Ron sighs at another morning of having to sneak downstairs into the laundry room, worried his mother might catch him—his mood already on edge from dreading the possibility of encountering Kim at school.

Ron peeks out of his bedroom, checking the coast is clear. He bundles the dirty sheets in his hands and arms. Then, Ron creeps downstairs to the laundry room. He quickly gets to work, folding the wet bed sheet and putting it in the washing machine. Ron doesn’t notice that he isn’t alone in the room. His mother is there, hiding. Just as he entered, Lisa quickly hid behind the door. Lisa was already there with her own dirty wet bed sheets. She instinctively hid when hearing her son approach.

Lisa almost gasped aloud; from where she stood, she could smell the odour of her son’s sperm. Ron’s Mom covers her mouth but not her nose. Some part of Lisa’s mind finds it hard to deny the thick scent of her son’s cum. The odour affects Lisa, her nipples extend outward, and her pussy grows moist. She watches, crestfallen, as Ron dumps his stained bed sheet in the washing machine and puts in the detergent. Lisa almost reveals herself to stop her son.

Ron quickly fills the washing machine with his dirty bed sheets. Lisa stiffened, hoping her son would overlook her dirty bed sheets in the washing machine. Luckily Ron is distracted by thoughts of meeting Kim and sickened by his wet dream of his mother that he doesn’t notice his mother’s bed sheets in the machine.

Ron turns on the washing machine and leaves the room none the wiser of his Mom’s presence. He goes upstairs to get ready for school. Lisa stays entirely still until she hears Ron going up the stairs. Now safe, Lisa breathes a sigh of relief. Lisa leaned against the door, trying to catch her breath and not believing how close she was to being seen—a part of her disappointment at not getting a taste.

“No! How can you think of doing something so disgusting and impure?! What is wrong with you!?

Lisa feels like clawing at her scalp to scratch out these dirty thoughts about her son from her brain. But instead, she quickly leaves the laundry room.

“The sooner he’s gone, the better” she hopes.

Lisa stays in her room for the next hour. Only when she hears the front door open and close, signalling Ron has left, does Lisa feels safe enough to exit her bedroom.

At school

Ron arrives early at his high school; barely any other students are around. He power walks to his locker. Ron wants to deposit the books from his bag as quickly as feasible before Kim’s arrival; her locker is beside his. Ron is still determining what to do upon seeing Kim. The news from Ann that he will be staying at the Possible home makes him nervous.

Ann has already told Kim about this arrangement. But Ron, how has Kim reacted to this news? Will she be furious? Will Kim lash out at Ron? These questions plague Ron so much that he stares off into the distance. He is not noticing his surroundings and someone standing beside him. Ron closes his locker and comes face to face with Monique.

“Hey, Ron,” Monique says brightly with a smile.

10 minutes earlier.

Kim and Monique had arrived at school earlier. Kim had to be pushed out of the Possible house by Monique and her mother. Kim was having second thoughts about going to school and seeing Ron. She tried to fake an excuse about feeling ill. However, both Ann and Monique could see through the ruse.

Kim reluctantly leaves the Possible house with Monique, driving her best friend to school. Throughout the trip, Monique stays quiet, holding back from teasing her friend. As she notices how nervous Kim is the closer they get to school. Kim parks her car; she and Monique exit and head into the school. Monique sees Kim rushing inside. Like Ron, Kim wanted to get to her locker before he did.

However, as they turned the corner, the two women spotted Ron. Monique lets out an ‘epp!’ as Kim suddenly pulls her back around the corner and out of Ron’s sight. Luckily Ron was so absentminded that he did not notice Kim and Monique or hear Monique’s outburst.

“Girl!? What’s the problem?” Monique demands.

Kim is leaning against the wall, seemingly trying to catch her breath. She touches her chest; for the first time since preschool Kim has had butterflies in her stomach dancing in her stomach. Monique finds it amusing seeing Kim being so nervous. Monique plots that if Kim is going to act this way, that doesn’t mean she has to.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.