The Unstoppable Ron - Cover

The Unstoppable Ron

Copyright© 2021 by BlackWizard

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 4 - A mission for Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable ends badly, which threatens to change their relationship forever, and Kim finds out why Ron always wears baggy pants.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

All characters are 18 years old or older.
Kim Possible (as Sabrina Lynn) is eighteen.
Monique (as Briana Smith) is eighteen.
Shego (as Jessica Bartlett) is in her mid-twenties.
Ann Possible (as Bettie Ballhaus) is in her early forties.
Lisa Stoppable (as Alice Eve) is in her early forties.{br}


Back at the Unstoppable household

Ron stayed in his room for most of the evening. He only leaves his room when called for dinner. Meal time with his Mom was/is always awkward. Ron and Lisa didn’t speak to each other during their meal, barely making eye contact. After dinner, Ron returns to his room for the night without saying goodnight to his Mom.

Ron has never known what had created this cold relationship between himself and his mother. Putting the past out of his mind as he sits at his desk and turns on his laptop. Ron puts on his earphones connected to the computer; Ron searches the internet for some ‘alone time. He browses through various porn sites for movies.

One film catches his attention; the storyline is about incest between a mother and daughter, sharing the daughter’s boyfriend. What makes Ron pick this film is that both pornstars have red hair. He watches the movie play out. The girlfriend and boyfriend make out at home, in the living room area, thinking they are alone.

They get caught by the woman playing the mother of the girlfriend. Two women bicker while a male star only watches on. One thing leads to another, and soon, the two red-haired women are making love to the boyfriend.

“If only”, Ron thought to himself.

They each take turns giving the man a blowjob as the women strip out their clothes. Ron slides out of his sweatpants, unleashing his massive boner. As he begins to masturbate, Ron imagines that he is the boyfriend, Kim is his girlfriend, and Ann Possible is the mother. Ron starts sliding his hands up and down his massive pole, slowly at first. As the action gets heavier in the porn film, Ron increases the speed of his hand as he masturbates with closed eyes.

Ron doesn’t know someone is watching him. There is a hidden camera on a shelf beside his desk. It is camouflaged within a sports trophy that Ron won as a child. His parents bought the camera and paid a security company to install it.

The Unstoppable parents did this as a precaution when they hired a babysitter for Ron as a toddler. Ron’s parents kept the camera and almost forgot about the device. But now, it is used for another purpose as Lisa watches Ron on her laptop computer from her bedroom.

Lisa used her laptop to zoom the camera on her son’s large penis. She is lying on her bed, just like her son, with the computer on her side. Lisa bit her lip, watching her son masturbate to the porn film. Lisa is wearing only a woolly jumper and panties. She has the woolly jumper pulled upward and uses her chin to pin the jumper upward. So Lisa can freely touch and toy with her big breasts.

Lisa bites her lip as she eagerly watches the sight of her son pleasuring himself. Her eyes gaze at Ron’s hands sliding up and down that bottle-thick cock. Unfortunately, there is no audio on screen, but that doesn’t matter for Lisa as she rapidly fingers herself while watching her son pleasure himself.

Ron groans as he cums, covering the head of his cock with a hand towel. So no sperm stains; his bed is a mistake he has made in the past. Lisa brings herself to orgasm as well by biting down hard on a mouthful of the jumper to muffle her cry.

Both mother and son calm down from their orgasms. Ron regains his breath. The hand towel becomes soaked with the amount of sperm he unleashed. He gently and slowly folds the towel, making a wet, squelching noise. Ron frowns in disgust and quickly gets rid of the towel. He tries to sleep but is a little restless from worrying about the impending stay at Kim’s house.

Lisa also takes deep shallow breaths. She quickly takes her jumper off and throws it across the room angrily. The jumper hits the wall and slides down the wall. Lisa lays back in her bed with a heavy thud. Her hand moves down and touches the golden cross; Lisa wears around her neck. Like her son, she also has difficulty going to sleep as Lisa is ashamed of spying and masturbating to her son.

Lisa has been spying on her son for almost a year now. She had been using this babysitter camera to do it. At first, it was because Lisa had been suspicious about her son’s behaviour. He constantly spends so much time alone in his room.

Also, there was/is a strange odorous emitting from Ron’s bedroom. Lisa thought her son was doing drugs. So she used the spy camera, not realising what Ron was doing. However, that strange smell isn’t drugs but the smell of her son’s cum, creating quite a powerful odour.

The first time Lisa watched Ron pleasure himself, she was horrified. Before Lisa closed her laptop, she caught a glimpse of her son’s cock. Lisa gulps at seeing it, fearful that her son is deformed. She has never seen a penis so big and can’t comprehend it belongs to her son. Lisa’s husband’s penis was nowhere near the size of Ron’s. Even just one of the testicles is bigger than his father’s penis.

She quickly shuts her laptop down and puts it away. Lisa tries to go to sleep, but her mind whirls with questions. Does Lisa tell her husband? Does she confront Ron? Lisa was plagued with questions and the image of her son’s giant cock. For days after, Lisa was in turmoil about what to do. She becomes even more emotionally withdrawn from Ron than before. Lisa had always wanted a daughter and has had a strained relationship with her son since birth. But now, she believes her son is a freak.

After catching her son pleasuring himself, Lisa swore never to speak about it to anyone. Not even to her husband and father to Ron. But since that night, she has had a recurring wet dream involving her son and his giant cock. Lisa and her husband haven’t had sex in years. So after many restless nights, she tried to engage in sex with her husband.

But it ended in disaster; Lisa went down on her husband. She was giving him oral for the first in years. Mr Unstoppable was surprised but quickly pleased by this new development, but he came in less than a minute. Lisa is annoyed and sad, with Mr Unstoppable nodding off to sleep. She watches her husband drift to sleep, his soft cock whittling down like a small weed. Lisa couldn’t help but imagine her son’s dick and what that must feel like to touch? To have inside her ... She becomes horrified at herself for having these feelings, but her pussy disagrees.

Now Lisa Stoppable hopes that some physical space between herself and her son would end these strange sensations. Every day, Lisa spies on her son, which leads to her masturbating when he is doing it. After she orgasms, Lisa goes through an emotional downward spiral. She becomes disgusted and horrified at herself.

So Lisa plans to spend some weeks away at a religious retreat. She hopes reconnection with her holy roots may solve her blasphemous thoughts regarding her son. Lisa contemplated consulting someone with medical knowledge or even a priest for an exorcism of her son. Only one person with medical knowledge that she knows of.


Shego arrives home after ‘escaping’ from Dr Draken. He usually rants about Possible for hours. Shego lives in a luxurious three-story house on a hill, giving Shego a beautiful view of the town. Her life in crime has been beneficial for her.

Shego heads upstairs to her private bathroom to take a shower. Shego strips off her black and green outfit. The clothes cling to Shego’s body because of sweat from her fight with Kim Possible. She checks herself out in the mirror. Her pale skin is almost glowing in the bathroom light. Shego’s large D-size breasts perked upward as she raised her hands and arms overhead to stretch. Shego notices some minor bruises from the battle with Possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.