The Unstoppable Ron - Cover

The Unstoppable Ron

Copyright© 2021 by BlackWizard

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 3 - A mission for Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable ends badly, which threatens to change their relationship forever, and Kim finds out why Ron always wears baggy pants.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

All characters are 18 years old or older.

Kim Possible (as Sabrina Lynn) is eighteen.

Monique (as Briana Smith) is eighteen.

Ann Possible (as Bettie Ballhaus) is in her early forties.

Lisa Stoppable (as Alice Eve) is in her early forties.


Ron walks home from the car park, barely noticing his surroundings. He feels terrible, thinking that he and Kim had just reconciled after the plane debacle. Until that hug in the car park, Ron’s hardon pressed against Kim.

Nice going, dumbass. Ron thought to himself.

Just when things seem to be returning to normal, it ends in disaster, almost like a roller-coaster ride of mayhem. Ron comes to the Stoppable house and notices a car parked in front of the house. A black Sedan, which he recognises the car and the number plate owned by Ann Possible. Ron gulps and hesitates at the door. Then, taking a deep breath, he enters the Unstoppable household.

“Mom?! I’m home!” Ron calls out.

“We’re in the living room.” His Mom responds.

Ron walks through the corridor to enter the living room. A welcomed sight makes him forget about the ‘Kim situation’. Ann Possible, Kim’s Mom and Lisa Stoppable, his Mom. Both women are sitting in the lounge.

Lisa Stoppable wears pink-rimmed glasses in front of her light brown eyes, a pink turtle neck jumper, and a dark pink dress. While Ron’s short spiky hair is a bright blonde, Lisa’s hair is slightly darker in a choppy bob with a triangle-like shape.

Ann looks like an older version of Kim. Ann has blue eyes while Kim has green eyes. Ann’s hair is a lighter shade of orange/red compared to her daughter’s darker shade of hair. Ann has a choppy lob hairstyle, while Kim’s hair flows halfway down her back. Ann is dressed in her usual attire, wearing her white lab coat and the purple dress underneath. Ann stands up and greets Ron.

“Why, hello, Ronald.” She says warmly.

Even wearing the business jacket does little to hide Ann’s upper figure. Ron helps but glances down at Ann’s sizable bust as she approaches him. Ann walks up to Ron and envelops him in a warm hug. Ron stiffens from feeling Ann’s breasts pressing against his chest. Ron’s cock decides to make an appearance as his erection grows. He moves his hips back so his hard-on doesn’t come into contact with Ann. Ron can see his Mom, Lisa frowning at him.

He keeps his hands to his side, not touching Ann’s back. Ron wasn’t sure where to put his hands. Ever since he was a kid, Ron liked Ann’s hugs. Because of the height difference, Ron would constantly get smothered face-first by Ann’s big breasts. He always enjoyed that experience, but as Ron got older and taller, he had to be content with Ann’s chest pressing against his chest instead of his face. Finally, Ann leans back to get a look at Ron.

“Ronald, have you grown taller?” Ann asks with a blinding smile.

Ron shrugs, slightly embarrassed by the attention. Ann turns back to look at Lisa.

“Hasn’t he grown, Lisa?”

Lisa hesitates to answer Ann, only grimaces in response. The attention away from him gives Ron the chance to rearrange his pants, to camouflage his erection. Lisa Stoppable doesn’t stand up to greet his son. Instead, she just nods at him. Unfortunately, Ron is used to this. Lisa has always acted coldly toward her son.

“Ron, why don’t you take a seat.”

Lisa’s tone makes it sound more like an order than a request. Ron is slightly annoyed but doesn’t want to make a scene and tries not to show it on his face. Ann sits back down beside Lisa. Ron sits on another lounge chair opposite the two women.

“I’m leaving for a work conference, Ronald,” Lisa explains.

“How long?” Ron asks.

“About a week, maybe more.”

“Your mother doesn’t want you to be home alone”, Ann explains. “Even though it’s she’s being silly about this”

Lisa turns to speak to Ann.

“I don’t want him home alone, Ann.”

“He’s not a boy anymore, Lisa”, Ann interjects.

Both Lisa and Ann frown. They have argued about this matter before. Ron doesn’t interject. Ann and Lisa seem to be having a conversation with expressions. Only Ann and Lisa can have a dialogue like this, being friends for many years. So they decide to include Ron in their ‘Talk’.

“I leave the day after tomorrow. So you’ll be staying at the Possible house during my absence,” Lisa explains.

Ron is shocked by this new development. He and Kim needed time apart, but now Ron will be staying at her house. He can only see this leading to a bigger disaster. Ann notices his stricken expression and comments on it.

“I thought you’d be happy, Ronald? You haven’t stayed at our house in ages. Is something wrong?”

Ron takes almost a minute to respond, but he decides to be truthful as both Lisa and Ann can tell when Ron is lying and that he is a terrible liar.

“Me and Kim...”

“Kim and I”

His Mom corrects him, and Ron tries his best not to roll his eyes. Instead, he continues with his story.

“Kim and I had a sort of fight.”

Now Ann and Lisa are shocked. This is the first time they’ve heard of Kim and Ron fighting after more than a decade of being friends.

“Was it something you did?” Lisa asks.

“Why do you assume it’s my fault?” Ron demands angrily.

Ann plays mediator to Ron and Lisa before the situation escalates further. She is holding her hands outward toward mother and son.

“Okay, that’s enough. It doesn’t matter whose fault it is,” Ann says, looking between Lisa and Ron.

Ron nods and apologies to his mother.

“I’ll speak to Kim, okay, Ron?” Ann says.

Ron hesitates at Ann’s idea but nods in agreement. He worries that Ann will find out what happened on the plane. But Ron doesn’t see any alternative. Ron, however, is hopeful that Ann can help resolve this issue between himself and Kim. Ann and Lisa speak more about the details of Ron staying at the Possible house. Ron barely listens to the conversation. He dreads staying over at Kim’s home after what has recently happened.

“Ronald? Ronald?!” Lisa calls out to get Ron’s attention.

“What, ah sorry.”

“Please pay attention”, Lisa reprimands her son.

“It’s alright, Lisa. He must be jet-lagged from his mission with Kimmy. Right Ronald?” Ann asks.

“Uh, yeah. Sorry. I think I’ll head up to my room,” Ron says.

Ron travels to his room upstairs. Ron hears his mom speak about him as he walks up the staircase.

“I wish you’d stop making excuses for him,” Lisa tells Ann.

Ron stops from taking another step. He takes a deep breath, sucking in his anger. Ron then continues to his room upstairs. The creaking of the staircase is so loud that both Ann and Lisa can hear every step. Ann and Lisa resume conversing once they know Ron is out of earshot.

“Lisa, are you sure about this?” Ann asks.

“I need to do this. I just cannot be in the same house as him.”

“Well, it’s your decision. But these issues you have, it would be better to discuss them with Ronald,” Ann advises.

Lisa only nods, taking in Ann’s advice. Ann stands up, and Lisa escorts her out of the house. The town women share a brief hug before Ann leaves.

“I’ll come by tomorrow and pick Ron up,” Ann tells Lisa.

“Thank you, Ann.”


Kim Possible waits on her bed, holding her stuffed toy. A small kangaroo she calls Pandaroo. She always found comfort hugging her stuffed toy as a child; sometimes, even now, it helps. Kim is waiting for her best friend, Monique., Kim called Monique. Kim does not go into detail about what is bothering her. Kim doesn’t want to explain what happened over the phone. Monique can hear how upset Kim is from the tone of her voice. Monique agrees to come around. While Kim was waiting, she paced about the room nervously. Kim decides to lay on her bed, but laying still does little to calm her nerves. She perks up when Kim hears the doorbell go off. Kim exits her bedroom and runs down the stairs. She opens the front door, and Monique is there. Monique opens her arms and cries out.

“Hey, girlfriend!”

Kim smiles, feeling better already, as she envelops Monique in a warm hug. Then, the two friends break apart from their long embrace.

“So, where did you and Ron go off this time? China? Brazil? Fiji?” Monique asks.

Upon hearing Ron’s name, Kim’s mood sinks. Monique sees the change in her friend’s expression and looks crestfallen.

“Kim? Are you okay? What happened?” Monique asks, very concerned.

“Come on up to my room, and tell you”, Kim replies.

The two head upstairs to Kim’s bedroom. Before Monique’s arrival, Kim debated whether to reveal anything about what happened. But Kim trusts Monique and vice versa. They both sit on Kim’s bed. Kim tells Monique what happened with her and Ron during their last mission. When hearing how Kim interrupted Ron’s ‘private moment’ on the jet, Monique covers her mouth but cannot stop herself from laughing. Kim tries to remain composed, but she breaks. Kim joins Monique, and the two laugh so hard they start to shed tears. After the laughter dies down, Kim begins to feel better. Kim continues the story when she describes Ron’s penis. Monique cannot believe Kim’s description.

“Come on, Kim. There’s no way! Are you saying Ron, our Ron, has a horse dick?

“Monique!”

Kim becomes bright red in the face with embarrassment. She throws a pillow at Monique. Monique uses her forearms to block the cushion from hitting her face. Monique laughs at Kim getting so flustered.

“Come on then. Use your hands then and show me how ‘large’ this monster cock is”, Monique playfully demands.

“Okay, but would you stop saying cock?” Kim asks, becoming uncomfortably.

Kim is very uncomfortable with sexual matters; the words alone make her grimace. First, Monique rolls her eyes at Kim. Then, like a fisherman describing the fish they recently caught, Kim puts her hands about an inch apart. Monique sighs at the length she sees, expecting more.

“Come on, Kim, that’s not big. I’ve shown you big dicks before. Remember that site we looked at?”

Kim did remember. During one of their sleepovers, Monique showed Kim various porn sites that Monique visits regularly. Monique showed Kim everything ranging from interracial porn, lesbian porn and kinky porn. Before Monique could show a video, Kim had stopped her, not wanting her parents to search the browsing history. Before Monique can say anymore, Kim interrupts her.

“Monique!” Kim gets Monique’s attention back. “This isn’t the length I’m talking about. This is how thick it is.”

Monique’s mind takes a few seconds to register the information Kim has just told her. Then, Monique’s jaws drop in disbelief.

“No way!” Monique exclaims.

Now it is Monique’s turn to throw a pillow at Kim playfully. Kim laughs at Monique’s reaction as she blocks the cushion from hitting her face. Finally, Finally, Kim smiles as she moves her hands far apart to give a rough estimate of Ron’s length. Monique’s eyes widen in utter shock.

“You’re fucking with me, right? Right!?” Monique demands.

“No, I’m not,” Kim answers, her smile broadens.

“Well, do you have proof?” Monique asks and then becomes visibly excited.

“Did you get a picture?”

“What? No! But then there’s Ron’s, um.”

Kim becomes red in the face, unable to finish what she was trying to say. Too embarrassed to say another word.

“Then there’s what?” Monique asks. “Come on, Kim, don’t hold back on me now.”

“Okay, his, you know when you finish?” Kim says lamely.

Kim looks downward, unable to say the word. Monique finally understands.

“Ohhh, you mean when he cums?” Monique asks.

Kim looks away, being shy about the word. But Kim continues the story, and as Kim describes, Ron climaxes. Again Monique cannot fathom the amount of sperm Kim is illustrating. The whole story sounds unbelievable, but Monique knows Kim. Kim is one of the most honest people Monique knows. She also has difficulty accepting that Kim would fabricate such a tale. But Kim doesn’t tell Monique the whole story, especially the part where Kim has kept her damaged shirt that is stained with Ron’s cum. Kim is afraid that Monique will think she is some sort of weirdo. Kim becomes sad when telling Monique the moment Kim decides to have some time apart from Ron. Monique leans over and hugs Kim. Monique rubs Kim’s back as her friend trembles a little with emotion.

“Girl, you know I support you, right? No matter what,” Monique says.

“Yeah, of course,” Kim replies.

Monique ends the hug and holds Kim at arm’s length so that Monique can look directly at Kim.

“Are you sure that was the right thing to do?”

“What do you mean?” Kim asks, confused.

“I mean, it seems to me like you’re punishing Ron.”

“Well, maybe I am. But, look, Ron needs to know this isn’t okay.”

“It would be okay with me,” Monique says with a shrug.

“Monique!” Kim replies, playfully shoving her friend.

“All I’m saying is that what Ron did is natural. Everyone does it. I read somewhere that a guy thinks about sex once every minute. And with the ‘equipment’ Ron is packing, there’s no wonder why he has to”, Monique explains.

Kim becomes silent; she honestly didn’t know men think about sex frequently. Thinking back at Ron’s giant thick throbbing cock makes Kim have a distant expression.

“Monique’s right; it is a horse cock”, Kim thinks to herself while biting her lower lip.

Kim gets out of her daze as she notices Monique looking at her with a big smile.

“Well, well. What’s with that look?” Monique asks, smiling.

“Nothing”, Kim lies.

Monique doesn’t say anything, her smile only growing larger. This irks Kim, but she decides to steer the conversation away from Ron. Kim talks about what happened between Shego and Ron. Monique’s expression sours upon hearing Shego’s name. Monique has never met Draken’s partner in crime. Kim has endured so many battles with Shego. Essentially any person wanting to harm her friend will always be an enemy to Monique. Monique frowns when hearing what happened between Shego and Ron.

“That bitch!” Monique curses.

Kim only nods in agreement. But she gets up and paces about in her room. Kim feels propelled to move about, her way of venting her anger from just mentioning Shego’s name.

“She’s just so, argh! I can’t even put into words how much I hate her?” Kim vents out her anger

“Didn’t Ron have a crush on her?” Monique asks.

She shouldn’t have asked. Instead, Kim turns and gives Monique a death stare. Monique becomes uncomfortable under Kim’s glare.

“He did not!”

But that is not true. A couple of years back, after Kim and Ron encountered Dr Drakken and Shego for the first time. Kim was shown a picture of Shego’s mugshot. Ron reacts to Shego’s photo, making strange noises at her image. Kim remembered how she chided Ron by saying Shego wasn’t his type.

The conversation gets interrupted by the sound of the front door opening: Kim and Monique exit Kim’s bedroom and head downstairs. Ann has arrived home, and the two greet her warmly. The three women hug each other.

“Hi girls, sorry I’m late. Is it okay to get take out?” Ann asks.

“That’s alright with me, Mom,” Kim replies, smiling.

“Yeah, Dr Possible. Sounds good,” Monique says.

“Now, Monique. We’ve talked about this. Call me Ann.” Ann requests ‘orders’ as she hangs up her coat.

Monique nods, smiling; she always called Ann Dr Possible. Not for anyone, but Monique always respected Ann as a woman, mother and Doctor. Ann orders Chinese food to be delivered. While waiting in the lounge room for dinner, Ann asks Kim about today’s mission.

Kim looks down, so she doesn’t make eye contact with her Mom. Ann knows when her daughter is lying, but Kim has a plan. She decided to tell her Mom a half-truth, hoping Ann wouldn’t see through it.

“We were able to save the hostages, but Draken and Shego got away,” Kim explained.

“I’m sorry to hear that, sweetie,” Ann says. “Don’t worry; you’ll get them next time.”

Kim only nods and doesn’t elaborate further. Monique gives Kim a ‘look’ with raised eyebrows. Kim glares back at her. Warning Monique not to reveal anything that transpired after the mission.

Ann can see this exchange of looks between the girls but doesn’t comment. Instead, she steers the conversation to different matters, asking the young women about school. While Kim and Monique talk, the doorbell rings, and the food have arrived.

The three eat at the dinner table. Ann and Monique discuss work during their meal. Monique talks excitedly about a new line of clothes coming into her work, the Club Banana. Ann talks about a complex surgery case she had today. When everyone has finished eating, Ann decides to reveal to her daughter some news.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.