The Unstoppable Ron - Cover

The Unstoppable Ron

Copyright© 2021 by BlackWizard

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 2 - A mission for Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable ends badly, which threatens to change their relationship forever, and Kim finds out why Ron always wears baggy pants.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Authors Note:

This is a porn parody story of Kim Possible.

I am using Madeline Ford as a body reference for Kim Possible. Now on to the story:

Ron is in torment during the flight home. He keeps reliving the moment of what happened between him and Shego. Never before has Ron felt his cock packed between a woman’s butt cheeks. And that woman just had to be Shego. One of Kim and Ron’s evilest and deadly adversaries with the power to melt his face. Even though Ron is trying to erase the memory of what happened, his cock has other plans. The entire trip, Ron’s hard-on will not go away.

There is only one solution, but he needs privacy. Minutes feel like hours until Kim finally exits the bathroom; Ron rushes past her and enters the bathroom without a word. Not realising he didn’t lock the door. Ron lifts the lid of the toilet and starts to take off his pants. A bit of a struggle to take them off because of his erection. Ron always has to wear baggy pants to hide his cock when it gets stiff, almost all the time.

Unfortunately, hanging out with friends like Kim and Monique has him at a ‘large’ disadvantage. Ron sits down on the toilet, trying to get as comfortable as he can get. His cock pointed upward to the ceiling as Ron started to masturbate. He uses both hands going up and down his shaft. Ron stops wanking as he notices something.

Laying on the counter are Kim’s torn-up shirt and bra. Ron gulps, realising what they are. He glances at the bathroom door. Expecting to hear Kim knocking on the door, but nothing happens. No Kim banging on the door, demanding entry. Ron looks back at the clothes. Not realising he is now masturbating again, at a faster pace.

Rationality exits his mind as Ron finds himself reaching for the ruined clothes. The garments feel moist in his hands. Wet from Kim’s sweat from fighting Shego. Even at arm’s length, Ron can smell Kim’s scent of perspiration. He is now using one hand to pleasure himself. He shudders from the very smell of his best friend.

“This is so wrong,” Ron whispers to himself.

His giant cock throbs, within his hand, in response. Ron brings the clothes to his face, unable to resist any longer. He takes a deep and long inhales of the ruined garments. Then, finally, Ron.eans back and places the clothes over his face. He is now using both hands to pump away on his giant shaft. Ron’s hands are a blur from the speed as he masturbates. Ron takes a big sniff of Kim’s sweaty clothes.

“Ron? Are you decent? I forgot my...”

Ron’s mind took a few seconds to register Kim’s voice. Awaking from his lusty trance as he started to cum. Ron opens his mouth to speak, but it is too late. Kim enters the bathroom and gasps at seeing Ron and what he is doing. Her eyes flashed between her clothes on Ron’s face and his giant cock. It is about to get even worse as he starts cum. The first shot of semen discharges straight up and splatters on the ceiling.

Quickly Ron directs his shaft towards the right, away from Kim at the doorway. He is aiming at the bathroom counter just in time. Ron’s cock fires away like a firehose as semen saturates the mirror and bathroom counter. Ron keeps his eyes closed so he won’t have to look at Kim. Ron’s is breathing heavily while his penis leaks the rest of the seamen on the floor; he finally opens his eyes. Kim’s clothes had fallen off his face and down to his chest during the ejaculation.

Kim is gone, nowhere in sight. The bathroom counter and mirror look like the aftermath of an explosion with sperm covering almost every surface. Ron gets his breath back as he wipes his sweaty brow. Ron is sweating hard like he has run a marathon. He’ll have to deal with Kim later; right now, he has a mess to clean. A muck like this happens a lot for Ron; his cum loads are always so gigantic that it takes him a while to clean up afterwards.

Almost ten minutes later, and used a whole roll of toilet paper to clean the bathroom. When Ron finishes cleaning, he washes his face in the sink—gazing at his reflection in the mirror to prepare himself for what awaits him outside. Taking a deep breath, Ron exits the bathroom. Kim is sitting down, staring out the window. She does not turn to look at Ron upon hearing him approach. However, he does notice Kim gripping the armrest tightly. Ron takes a seat on the aisle opposite Kim’s chair. He keeps his head down to avoid eye contact.

“KP, uh Kim. I’m ... I’m sorry for what happened,” Ron says softly.

There is silence in the jet; the only sound is that of the engines of the plane. Then, finally, after a minute, Kim speaks.

“My clothes?”

Ron looks up only to see Kim does not turn her head to look at Ron when she asks. Ron becomes even more depressed that his best friend won’t even look at him.

“Oh, um. They’re still in the bathroom.”

In his haste to clean the bathroom spotless, Ron forgot to bring Kim’s clothes. He hears Kim let out a soft sigh.

“Should I?” Ron asks.

Without a word or even a glance at Ron, Kim stands up and heads to the bathroom. Ron slumps against the soft chair, feeling depressed. If only he could control himself, none of this would have happened. But now, his friendship with Kim could quite possibly be over.

Kim arrives at the door of the bathroom. She hesitates to enter, a little scared of the mess Ron may have left behind. Kim should have got Ron to get her clothes. But that would require Kim to speak to Ron. Something she is not comfortable doing at the moment.

“Come on; You’re Kim fricking Possible! You’ve flown a space shuttle. You can do this.”

Kim psyches herself up, and it works. She takes a deep breath and braces herself before opening the bathroom door. She stops short almost immediately from entering. The smell of Ron’s salty sperm hits her like a blast of hot air from a furnace. The aroma saturates the room leaving quite a scent in the air.

Kim closes her mouth and holds her breath before quickly entering and closes the door behind her. Expecting to find a mess but Kim is surprised to see the bathroom spotlessly clean. Ron has had a lot of practice cleaning up after himself. Unfortunately, the bathroom has no cleaning products for him to use. So no way of masking the smell.

Kim sees the toilet seat; her memory flashes back to Ron sitting there jerking himself off. Kim shakes away the memory. She refocuses on getting her clothes. Kim finds the ruined top and bra on the counter in a tangled heap. She sighs in irritation at how Ron has left her clothes in such a state. Kim goes to grab the clothes and leave quickly. She stops herself before touching the clothes, as Kim notices something amiss.

There, on the ruined clothing, is a big splatter of cum. When Kim entered the bathroom, it startled Ron. That made the clothes fall off his face and land on his chest. The sperm that first splashed on the ceiling dripped down and landed on her clothing. After cumming, he was too busy cleaning to notice the stain.

Now Kim is unsure what to do. She decides to use the bathroom sink, turning the tap on. Kim is about to try and wash her clothes clean. But she becomes light-headed. Kim places her hands on the counter as she leans heavily on the basin. Forgetting to hold her breath, the odour of Ron’s sperm begins to affect Kim.

“I feel so dizzy,” Kim says to herself while gazing at her reflection in the mirror.

“What the hell is happening to me?!” She thinks to herself.

Kim’s body starts to react to the overpowering smell of cum. Her nipples become erect, and pussy starts to get very wet. Kim’s breathing becomes erratic and fast. She brings her hands to her chest to steady and slows her breathing. However, Kim’s hands move down to her C cup size breasts. She pinches her erect nipples, poking through her top.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.