The Unstoppable Ron - Cover

The Unstoppable Ron

Copyright© 2021 by BlackWizard

Chapter 1: Operation Grand Slam

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 1: Operation Grand Slam - A mission for Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable ends badly, which threatens to change their relationship forever, and Kim finds out why Ron always wears baggy pants.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Side Note:

All the characters in this story are 18 and over.

The following women are going to be used as the physical representation for these characters. This will change as the story progresses further:

Madeline Ford as Kim Possible
Angelina Petrova as Shego
Jelena Jensen as Director Betty

Kim Possible is an accomplished high school student who fights crime regularly. Assisting Kim is her childhood friend and sidekick, Ron Stoppable. But today, on this mission, Kim and Ron’s relationship will change forever. It happens like any other day. Ron and Kim went to high school like normal. In between classes, Kim gets a call from Dr Director Betty. She is the head of GJ, the Global Justice Network. Dr Drakken is plotting one of his evil schemes. Dr Director does not get into specifics about what Draken is planning, at least not yet. The Director calls the school’s principal, arranges to have Kim and Ron excused for the rest of the day. It works, and the heroic duo gets ready for their mission. Kim and Ron get changed into their mission clothes. Their clothes are almost identical. Kim wears a black three-quarter length crop top, green cargo pants, dark grey gloves, black shoes and a brown belt. Ron wears a black shirt, grey cargo pants, dark grey gloves and black shoes. The pair exit the school to find that Director Betty has organised transportation for the two. A black SVU is waiting for them at the front of the school. Kim and Ron get taken to a private airport. When they get to the airport, a small jet is ready for them.

Once they’re in the air, Kim Kimmunicator starts to ring, and Kim answers it. Dr Betty is on the screen. She is wearing her standard navy blue uniform and eye patch, covering her right eye.

“What’s the sitch, Director?” Kim asks.

“Draken’s has taken over a lab on an island off Indonesia. They were working on a prototype weather machine. Draken plans to alter the machine to turn it into a weapon. We also have intel that he has taken the scientists working there as hostages,” the Director explains.

“Classic villain plot, deadly weather machine”, Ron comments dryly.

Ron sits leisurely in one of the leather seats. With his feet resting on the other leather seat opposite him. Kim, who sits across the aisle from him, ignores Ron.

“We’ll take care of it, Dr Director.”

“Thank you, Possible. Keep me updated on the mission when you can.”

The call ends, and Kim turns to find Ron not in his seat. She looks around and locates Ron raiding the minifridge. Ron’s head tucked inside the fridge. Kim crosses her arms and puts on a disapproving look.

“Seriously, Ron?”

Ron looks up from the fridge, already munching away on some sweets.

“What? Come on, KP. Free minibar privileges,” Ron replies with his mouth full of food.

Kim rolls her eyes at him. Before she can respond, the intercom comes on with an announcement from the pilot.

“We’re ten minutes away, Miss Possible.”

“Thank you,” Kim calls towards the cockpit.

“Yeah, I’m here too,” Ron says under his breath.

The duo gets ready. Kim and Ron re-check their gear one last time while putting on the parachutes and helmets. After ten minutes, exactly, they prepare to skydive off the jet. Kim glances at Ron, seeing how nervous he is. Ron keeps his eyes down on the jet’s carpet floor while breathing deeply and rapidly. Even though he has skydived before with Kim, Ron still gets fearful of skydiving. She taps Ron on the helmet to get his attention. He looks up at Kim.

“Ready?” She asks.

Ron only nods in response. Kim keys the intercom by the door hatch, contacting the pilot.

“We’re ready.”

The pilot opens the hatch door from the cockpit. Heavy gusts of wind flow into the private jet. The wind almost pushes the heroes back. But, before Ron can change his mind, Kim shoves him out of the plane.

“AAAHHH!” Ron screams as he falls until he runs out of breath to yell.

Kim rolls her eyes as she jumps out of the jet and follows Ron down. Kim dives down until she is at eye level with Ron.

The two land safely on the island; they traverse through the wilderness, guided by the Kimmunicator GPS. Finding the lab, Kim and Ron infiltrate their way inside. It mainly takes a lot of crawling through some large ventilation shafts. Kim takes the lead, which he does not mind at all. Moving behind her, Ron gets a great view of Kim’s backside.

Her hips are swaying back and forth hypnotically. Ron is enjoying this part of the mission. First, they locate the hostages, then Draken. Finally, Kim and Ron find the imprisoned scientists locked away in an office.

“Ron, you get them out of here”, Kim whispers to him.

“What about Draken and Shego?” Ron whispers back.

“I’ll handle them. When you’re out, call Director Bretty. Stay with the scientists.”

“Uh, okay”

Ron hesitates; he hates leaving Kim to deal with all the danger. But, before Ron can wish Kim good luck, she is already moving to find Draken. Ron frees the scientists and leads them to an exit for safety. He was about to follow them, but Ron had a feeling. A sort of gut feeling about Kim.

Ron runs to where Kim is. He enters some sort of control room. It looks like a warzone. Many computers and various scientific equipment are either destroyed or damaged. There are traces of green plasma burns around the room.

“Kim and Shego must have been here”, Ron mutters to himself while looking around.

He hears a yell from another room. Ron follows the cry to an observation deck that connects to the control room, which overlooks a much larger area. A testing space about the size of a sports field. With an equally large sunroof open to the outside elements. There in the centre of this, a large cylinder machine pointed upward to the open sky.

“That must be the weather machine,” Ron thought.

The weather machine hums with power as Dr Drakken is tampering with the device. Near the giant machine, Kim is there fighting Shego, Draken’s partner/henchwoman. Shego uses her green plasma power attacks while Kim manages to hold her own. The women fight hand to hand combat on almost equal ground. Ron makes his way down the stairs to stop Drakken. He knows not to get involved in a fight between Kim and Shego. Ron would be more of a hindrance than a help to Kim.

But just as Ron arrives near the machine, the battle takes a wrong turn for Kim. A slash from Shego’s plasma claw attack cuts across Kim’s chest. Kim dodges at the last second from getting a severe injury. Her top, however, is torn apart from the attack. The black shirt ripped in the middle almost to the belly button. The tear shows a bit of Kim’s cleavage. She tries to continue to fight but then notices Ron. He covers his eyes with his hand and turns the other way.

“Ron?!” Kim cries out.

This creates a distraction, for she covers her chest with both her hands. Shego takes advantage with a sweep of her legs, tripping Kim over. Shego pins Kim to the ground.

“Oh, poor Kimmie” Shego raises a glowing hand to attack.

“So long, princess.”

Luckily before Shego can attack again, Ron comes to Kim’s aid. Ron tackles Shego from the side. The two roll along the ground until they come to a stop. Unfortunately, Ron ends up on top of Shego. A very awkward position for the two adversaries.

“Get off me!” Shego cries out.

Shego is about to deliver him a back elbow. To knock Ron off her, but she stops suddenly. Shego feels something huge wedging between her butt cheeks. Shego becomes very still, realising that it is Ron’s cock press against her. His erection is the result of seeing Kim’s bare chest. Instinct is yelling at him to get up and run away as fast as he can. Yet his shaft has other ideas, growing in length every second it remains wedged within Shego’s round rump. Ration and irrational thoughts are fighting within Ron’s head. Run or stay. Shego herself is having trouble making a decision. Stay down or get up and destroy the sidekick. Whether it was intentional or not, Shego flexes her backside. Squashing Ron’s huge cock between her butt cheeks. Ron gasps; he pushes himself up with his hands. His upper body is off Shego’s body. But his lower half remains down, pressing against Shego squeezing rear. Shego bites her lower lip as she wiggles her hips a little.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.