Living the Dream - Cover

Living the Dream

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Married couple's active BDSM lifestyle eventually escalates to the point they decide to live it 24/7. They told their family and tone things down somewhat in the living areas of the house. The wife is now naked 24/7 at home and trained domestically. This is a "Fan Fiction" continuation of "The Dream" by Mike McGifford a few months after that story concludes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   School   Slut Wife   Mother   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Approximately 8:45 A.M.

I was panting as I jiggle-jogged to school. I did my best to smile and wave all the way. I still didn’t make it fast enough to get there before my family in the SUV. I never do, but they always tease me if I take too long. I could picture having bells clipped to my nipples and clit and jingling all the way to school to increase my humiliation. I didn’t dare admit that to my family though because they’d probably make me do it!

Miss Claire flashed me a sardonic and disapproving glare to suggest I was lazy for not trying harder. “Run Forrest Run!” my daughter teased me with a quote from the movie Forrest Gump to get my ass in gear.

Every morning I have to do this jog to school. I am fortunate they usually don’t make me change out in public and let me get dressed in the car just before I got out.

It was difficult not to fall in the four-inch heels I had on. I almost bounced out of the flimsy top I was wearing a few times. It reminded me of the jogging my daughter and I did around the neighborhood in the evening. She still does them with me now that I am in training, but now she gets to tell me what to do and when to wave at people. I am more comfortable in my neighborhood now and frequently wear skin-tight sheer spandex or even my swimming suit to jog. It is probably more humiliating to jog to school even with more clothes on because I am always alone, and it is very likely a student or someone on the faculty will notice me and honk. I smile and wave while I pretend that what I am doing is perfectly normal.

She flipped me the bird. It was something Claire liked to do frequently. It would have pissed me off before I began my training. I’ve been grateful that she teases me, though. I think on some level, she has to know that the more she laughs and ridicules, the more I dig my heels in and want to continue my training. I don’t want to prove her prediction true that I’d quit.

If she was just quiet and said nothing, I might have given up months ago. Claire has to know that the more she patronizes me and teases me, the less likely I am to give up. I’ve had this theory she secretly wants me to keep serving even though she is the only one in the family to ever openly complain about the changes I am making. She doesn’t complain all the time.

Miss Claire loves making me her do-bitch at home. She orders me to squat all the way to the ground and pick things up with my cunt. She is probably more sadistic and creative than my owner. I think she is only limited by her general apathy and lack of sexual interest in me. If she is bored and feels like teasing me, though, she knows I won’t put up any fight with her. I know she is trying to poke me until I do but I don’t want to give her the satisfaction of being right when I lash out. My daughter often tells me thinks my submission is just an act and she wants desperately to expose me as a fraud. I am doing my best to prove her wrong but sometimes I want to knock her block off.

She is also limited by what Master would let her order me to do. He is far more inclined to let Master Joe or even Mister Kyle have authority over me than he is Claire. She is responsible and strict, but she is more interested in pushing my buttons to see if she can get a reaction from me than she is in seeing me learn to behave myself properly.

Miss Claire, like all women, is very complicated. On the surface, she says she knows I will eventually give up on what I am doing. She also swears I will never live down being the family pig after I do. At the same time, I think a part of her is envious that I have had the courage to choose this path, but she doesn’t want to admit it. I wish I could speak to her honestly about it, but I don’t feel it is my place to initiate that conversation with her.

I should also mention that I am no longer being supervised by Miss Claire while I write this story. Mister Kyle is supervising me, but he isn’t reading what I am writing. He gave me an enema with bubble-liquid and water. He is laughing as I blow tiny little bubbles out of my butt while I type with my nose at the computer. I am still holding my ass cheeks apart because that is how I am expected to use the computer at home. I squat in front of the keyboard on my knees and arch my back so that I can grip my cheeks tightly.

The first thing I do when I get to school is walk past the JROTC cadets raising the flag. They have a very elaborate and formal process to unfold the flag and raise it up the flagpole in front of the school. I take my time and pretend not to notice if my skirt flies up. If it isn’t windy, I bend over at the waist and give them what might seem like an accidental flash up my skirt. Mister Kyle ordered me to do this every morning, and he likes to snap a picture. He has probably sent you a few for your amusement. Master Kyle is the family photographer, and he usually takes the daily picture of my training that my husband ordered me to send you on Facebook.

The JROTC cadets are shy and bashful. They never say anything directly to me, but I know they are going to brag about what they saw and later theorize about why I flashed them.

“Did you see her tits when she bent over?” one of them teased the other as I walked away. I blushed, but I was also filled with pride. Miss Claire says that my tits are saggy and old, but I’ve been asked many times if I have a boob job. I am always proud to say that my boobs are 100% natural. The fact that my nipples have begun to get puffy and elongated due to my training probably makes them seem extra perky now.

The next thing on my list of morning expectations is report to the Principal’s office. I undress even if he isn’t in the office and wait for him on the floor. Today he was in the office. I don’t say a word as I breeze past the front desk clerk. She knows what I am going to do. She’s caught us before and can be discreet (I hope).

I closed the door behind me. Mr. Gentry didn’t look up from the papers he was reviewing. He is used to this by now. I removed my skirt first like a good slut. I am always supposed to remove my skirt before anything else. I step out of that and then remove my blouse. I folded it neatly and still wearing the heels, I get down on all fours and wait.

I’ve waited as long as fifteen minutes on the floor before the Principal acknowledged my presence. I am always expecting the door to open and to be caught by someone. My mind started to race, and I desperately wanted to play with myself.

“Mrs. McGifford,” the Principal addressed me like I was a naughty school girl. It sounds strange to hear my last name now. I am so used to being called Honey. “I see that you have been a bad girl again,” he observed as he stood up from his desk. I could see his boner through his well-pressed slacks.

“Yes, Mr. Gentry, I am sorry! My owner wanted me to tell you that he trusts your best judgment to correct me today. I have been a bad girl,” I said. Mr. Gentry doesn’t care what I’ve done wrong. He assumes I’ve probably done something naughty. He just needs me to tell him that to get himself hard. I know he is picturing doing this to a student. I am glad he has me to fulfill his fantasies instead of risking his career disciplining a student the same way.

“Your owner is a fortunate man,” Mr. Gentry walked around me and looked at me like I was a used car he was considering buying. He admired my body. He noticed the HONEY written in red letters on my ass. “I see Kyle’s penmanship is improving,” he chuckled. Mr. Gentry has told that same joke since I first informed him that my son is the one who usually writes my name on my ass cheeks.

He was shocked at first that I am so open with my family about my life as a slut. Mr. Gentry was even more shocked to learn that I answer to Master Joe at school. My son checks on me during the day and also disciplines me during work. Mr. Gentry has made accommodations so that can happen.

Mr. Gentry likes to paddle me with a wooden paddle. It is the same paddle they used to use on naughty students years ago before corporal punishment was banned at our school.

“Stand up, Mrs. McGifford,” Mr. Gentry told me to stand up so that I could bend over and receive ten swats from the paddle. He isn’t gentle, but it isn’t going to cause blisters.

“Yes, Sir!” I could barely contain my excitement. I hate to admit it, but I’ve become something of a pain junkie. Most men won’t really fuck me roughly. They act like they will break me. A few of them choke me or pull my hair, but most men just want to get off and don’t have any interest in banging my head against a headboard until I pass out while they fuck my brains out. I am tempted to make up things I didn’t do just to see if I can get Mr. Gentry to hit me a little harder. It would be easy for me to lie, but he frequently compares notes with my owner and Master Joe. I would be found out if I cut corners or try to pull any shenanigans. I have to admit that old habits die hard. I used to be sassy and willful and sometimes I fantasize about the punishments they would put me through if I became reluctant to obey them. I’d still have to be willing to submit but only because they had some blackmail or power over me. I know that fantasy sounds silly but I find myself thinking frequently about the sadistic things they would do to try to make me more pliable. It is a secret fantasy that I keep to myself. Instead, I focus on being a compliant, willing cum-whore and bimbo.

It’s strangely ironic now when I realize I used to fantasize about being a total whore and bimbo and now that I am living as one I fantasize about resisting my transformation into one.

I am thankful that I don’t have the option to lie on a whim for my own amusement. I kind of wish Miss Claire didn’t either.

I counted each swat and thanked him as he whacked my ass hard with the paddle. He barely got to nine when I heard him unzip his pants. I reached behind me and began to play with his dick to get it hard. I know what is coming next.

“Miss McGifford, I am afraid that you’ve gotten me aroused while you received your punishment,” Mr. Gentry said, like was shocked and offended.

“I am sorry, Sir. I can’t help it. I get turned on getting spanked at school. Please fuck me hard! I can’t stand any more punishment,” I said to him. I pretended to be a bimbo who thinks of nothing but sex. It’s strange for me because I am starting to feel like that air-headed bimbo is the real me and that Karen is the fraud that I’ve been pretending to be for years. I jerked him off, but I didn’t pull him to me. I can be aggressive when I want sex, but it makes me less submissive to act like a horny vixen.

Mr. Gentry slid behind me and began to rub my rump while his prick tickled the outside of my cunt. I never thought I’d be fucking this out of shape, older man when I first started working for him. I couldn’t stand the anticipation of him slipping his little dick into my pussy and fucking me from behind. I wanted more cocks in me than just his, but I pretended he was the only person in the world in that moment. I looked over my shoulder and smiled at him to reassure him. He slapped my face and told me to look straight ahead. I remembered that he doesn’t like eye contact.

I know he is thinking about a particular student when he fucks me. I don’t feel any jealousy over being his surrogate plaything. I am glad he is using me instead of lusting after that girl. I doubt she is innocent and I’ve seen her around school dating lots of guys but I know she wouldn’t be interested in the Principal. I am not even interested in him – but cock is cock and I must obey my husband.

Mr. Gentry is a fantastic test of my willingness to obey. It’d be so much easier to fuck him if he were hot, good at sex or in any way desirable. I feel like I am learning submission much more by getting turned on while I fuck someone I wouldn’t normally want to fuck.

The student he currently obsesses over is a senior and a cheerleader. She is blonde and has big jugs. He’s accidentally called me her name a few times, and I’ve answered to it every time. She is stuck up and would be completely disgusted if she knew this dirty old pervert was fantasizing about her while he fucked another woman. It was thrilling me to be the fuck-bag he was using to get his jollies. I know it shouldn’t, but I had my first explosive orgasm just by thinking about what a dirty ho-bag I had become over the last few months. I’d have two more before he finally came inside me. Mr. Gentry held me tight as his dick shrunk inside of my wet pussy.

I have to squat to drip the cum out of my cunt. It is a slow process, and I hold my cunt flaps open while I obediently waited for his semen to drip out.

“You like this job, don’t you, Mrs. McGifford?” he asked me casually as he wiped his cock in my hair. He used to be much more polite when we first began these sessions. My husband has encouraged him to be crass and more vulgar with me.

“Yes, Sir,” I obediently answered him.

“You are getting to be a bit of a pain in the ass around here. I am constantly covering for you. There are at least a dozen teachers who have complained to me about your behavior. They’ve all seen you flashing your tits, and pictures are circulating around the school of you. I’m frankly surprised with the number of students and faculty that you fuck that I haven’t been asked to terminate your employment,” he said casually as he sat down at the desk and watched me.

I felt so tiny and pathetic, squatting in front of him in the nude. My body shivered, and my asshole puckered as I imagined all the gossip about me circulating around the school. It was too late now to stop and save my reputation. It was out there, and I would be known as the school whore. I was already reading about teachers getting caught fucking students in the news. It happened so often that it was hardly shocking to anyone. It was happening to me now, though.

I felt a little droplet of his sperm drip down my cunt lips onto his carpet. I knew I’d be begging to lick it up soon. “I am sorry you are getting so many complaints about me, Sir,” I said. I wasn’t a naturally polite person before I began my training. I wasn’t very empathetic about the troubles of other people. I might have told him to suck it up and that the job of a principal is to deal with constant complaints for one thing or another. I had to reach deep down inside to my training to sincerely appear apologetic and concerned that he had to cover for my strange behavior. I felt he was getting the benefit of using me daily, and he had agreed to all of these conditions with my husband before we began. I guess I don’t like whiners either, and Mr. Gentry is definitely a whiner.

“I’m starting to think that it is a matter of time before you will have to be released from employment here. I am trying my best to keep you on staff and accommodate your eccentric behavior,” he scrunched his nose at me in disgust. Once he cums, he usually loses interest in me and finds me disgusting.

“Yes, sir,” I agreed with him. I would be relieved to finally lose my job. I didn’t think things would ever evolve this far at school. I was afraid that I’d become the laughing stock of the school, and now that I am, I can’t live it down. It is perpetually humiliating to be at school in slut training, and perhaps that is also why I strangely enjoy my time here. “Do you mind if I lap up your cum from the floor now, Sir?” I asked him politely. I felt most of his semen was on the carpet, and I could finger fuck the rest out.

“Go ahead if you must,” he shrugged as if he didn’t care. I joyfully got on my hands and knees and began to lap up his cum while finger fucking myself with a single finger to get any stray droplets that stuck to my pussy. I am not sure if my owner would let me stay at home if I lost my job. He has joked about making me work as a prostitute or a stripper full time. I think it would actually be more comfortable for me on some level to do that. At least I could be much more honest about what I am with people who I work with.

Once I finished licking up the cum, I spit it into one of the condoms. I’ll keep using the same condom all day until it is full. I’ll bring it home usually shoved in my asshole and then suck it back into my mouth before spitting it into a mason jar in the front room. I have some extra condoms in my office as well in case I need them. I’ve rarely filled more than two condoms in a day at work, though. Cum dries on my lips so that I taste it all the time now when I lick my lips.

I find myself frequently licking my lips and feeling like a nasty slut for doing it. It is like I crave the taste of cum. I am often tempted to just drink the hot cum fresh instead of letting it dry out and get cold in the condom. It would be cheating on my husband, though. It is funny, he has no problem with me fucking people even when he isn’t around to watch. He would, however, consider it a colossal breach of trust if I were to drink cum without his permission unless it was during one of my meals.

“You are such a disgusting mess,” Mr. Gentry looked down his nose at me while I cleaned up after he used me.

“Yes, Sir, I know,” I smiled at him and looked at him in the eye. It pleases me when he looks away and can’t hold my gaze. I know I shouldn’t get off on making him uncomfortable. That behavior is rooted in the values I instilled in Miss Claire. I am starting to regret all of that now and feel guilty about the behavior, though. I still catch myself smiling when someone gets intimidated by me. There is no reason he should when I am vulnerable and naked on the floor, and he is the one sitting up high in the chair looking down on me. Mr. Gentry was always a bit of a spineless jellyfish as a school administrator. I think that is why my owner found it so easy to convince him to allow me to bend the rules if he can bend ME over and fuck me every morning.

“Why are you still here, MRS. McGifford?” the Principal asked me as if I had suddenly become an annoying nuisance and a distraction to his work.

“I am awaiting permission to leave, Sir,” I reminded him. I know I was slightly condescending about how I talked to him. I planned to admit this to Master Joe later today at lunch when I see him and again to my husband at night and beg for correction. Once the Principal dismissed me, I got dressed first by putting on my shoes, then my top and my skirt in reverse order. I bent at the waist and made sure he could see my cunt and my plugged asshole when I picked up my skirt and put it on. “Thank you for the spanking and fucking me this morning, Sir! I look forward to another session tomorrow!” I said to him as I left.

I am supposed to be grateful for any training or discipline I receive. I know that I was only half-serious when I told him thanks, but I did enjoy the session we just had.

I walked to my office and locked my door. I am allowed to lock my office door when I get inside because I work naked. I don’t sit on a chair. I type with my nose and hold my ass cheeks apart while I kneel. I used to type 80 WPM, but now I can barely manage 2 WPM pecking them out.

Master Joe has the key to my office. He can come and check on me at any time. He rarely does, and I know during class it is improbable he would. I am often tempted to type the normal way with my fingers or keep my clothing on because I know that the chances of being caught are minimal.

I used to have two or three sessions per day with students at the most before I began my training. They were usually reluctant and only there to see me because they were falling behind in grades or a disciplinary issue. Now that word has gotten out about me, I am booked almost all day. My first appointment started before I got a chance to get logged into my computer and read all of my morning emails.

Approximately 9:30 A.M.

I heard someone knock on my door. “Hello, Mrs. McGifford. I am here for my 9:30 A.M. appointment,” the boy said. He sounded young and nervous. I could hear him giggling with his friends behind the door.

“Are you Jeremy?” I asked him. I heard giggling on the other side of the door. This was definitely Jeremy but he hadn’t made it clear why he was here to see me. His voice was high and squeaky, and he sounded about Mister Kyle’s age. I had never counseled him before. I am always nervous about new students because they don’t know what to expect, and they may be there to see me for legitimate guidance counseling. If they call me Honey through the door it is a pretty safe bet they are here to fuck me.

I couldn’t be 100% sure though that was the case with Jeremy yet. I had to play things coy and subtle. Everyone in the front office knew from the line of boys suddenly excited to get into my office that something torrid was happening here. I still couldn’t just strut through the front office naked though.

The front office staff is very aware of the rumors about me. I don’t think any of them have said anything because they find it hard to believe or they are too shocked to confront me. I know at some point one of the girls in the office will say something to me about though and I am not sure what I will tell them. My husband insists I am completely candid with anyone who asks me questions. I get wet just thinking about the look on their face when I admit I’ve been fucking anyone who makes an appointment with me.

That was a pretty exciting fantasy to walk through the school naked and work completely nude like I did at home. I asked the boy at the door again if he was Jeremy. It was mostly to stall while I put on my blouse and run my fingers through my hair to freshen up a little.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.