Luscious Liz - Cover

Luscious Liz

Copyright© 2020 by Uncle Micky

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Uncle Micky relates a tale told to him by one of his childhood friends regarding the perfect girl,Liz; and the once not-so-perfect boy, Chuck.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   School  

College Visits

Football season ended and “The Host” lost in the second round of the playoffs. Chuck started receiving serious scholarship interest from a few smaller DI schools, one an Ivy League school, and from more than a few larger D2 schools. He started making some visits and found it hard to choose a favorite. He especially liked his time at the schools where the boosters made very pretty girls available to the visitors.

It was at one such visit that he fucked his first black girl. They weren’t too many in his neighborhood or at his school and it was an eye-opening experience for him. Her name was Desiree and she was about the prettiest girl he ever hooked up with! She was a sophomore at the college and she latched onto him. He went along for the ride! Thing was, although he took part in the “offerings,” he ruled out those schools for just that fact. He felt a bit hypocritical but figured, who isn’t hypocritical at one time or another.

One thing he learned was to never rule out any girl of any color or race for any reason. Eventually, by extension, he realized that any prejudice regarding any person was wrong. He met everyone where they were.

Of course, upon his return from the visits, everyone at the table wanted to hear all about it. He embellished things just a bit and they all enjoyed his tales of debauchery. Seeing as how close the girls sat to the guys at lunch, it was inevitable that they would overhear some of the stories, which made their way to Liz.

Grace

Just before Christmas break, during the height of his lifting season, a girl in his neighborhood, a fifteen-year-old sophomore who attended public school, made a point of meeting him one Saturday. Grace was a statuesque blonde. She had curves and bulges in all the right places. She was second-generation Polish and epitomized the beauty that can be found in Eastern Europe.

Her intent was simple; she wanted to get fucked by the big football player while she had a chance. She had seen him one Saturday at a popular gym and set her sights on him. It took two weeks but she was finally able to get him alone.

He offered her a ride home and she accepted. They flirted a bit and when asked, she told him about how she was into classical dance and all the work that entailed. Once at her house, she asked him to come in for some hot chocolate and he accepted. As they entered the side door she put a finger to her lips and shushed him. She darted down the basement stairs and he followed. Although the basement was only partially finished it was furnished and warm and comfortable.

Grace walked over to the couch, removing her hat, coat, and sweatshirt. She stopped, turned, looked at Chuck and lifted her shirt up and off. Chuck moved toward her and removed his outer garments. Grace had her sneakers and sweat pants off; leaving her in her socks, panties, and bra.

Chuck was floored at what he saw. Her legs were long and lean. It looked like her thigh gap was mile wide! Her hips were full and smoothed up into a model-thin waist. The faintest trace of her abs was visible, defining her physique. It wasn’t until she unsnapped her bra that Chuck could see that her tits were round, proud and gravity-defying. They were capped by perfectly round pink areolas and slightly darker hued nipples. Her skin was a perfect white with three small beauty marks running diagonally across her abdomen.

She wore her curly blonde hair shoulder-length, which accentuated her neck. Her face had a softness to it and her nose was a just little too big. Chuck liked her look though! He approached her and stripped to his boxers and socks. They met in a heated kiss; there was only teenage animal lust in the kiss. Chuck slid his hand down into the front of her panties and felt the hot wetness of her sexual arousal. She grunted through the kiss as Chuck fondled her pussy. Her hips were rolling on his hand as she snaked a free hand into his boxers.

He was larger than she imagined! She stroked his cock until it was at its fullest. Grace broke the kiss and pulled her panties off, while Chuck dropped his boxers. She lay down on the couch and spread her long legs in invitation. Chuck knelt between her milky thighs and positioned himself. In a flash, he was deep inside the fifteen-year-old and pumping away at her tight little twat.

With every thrust, Chuck was grunting louder. Grace had enough sense left to pull her face up to his ear and say, “My parents are upstairs, they won’t come down here unless they hear us!”

Chuck found this to be hotter than hell! He quieted but picked up the pace. He wanted to see if Grace could control herself.

Grace was in heaven! Chuck’s cock was the biggest she had ever had and it was perfect. Grace was something of a “body-freak” and just running her hands over his muscled arms, shoulder, and back was making her hotter than hell! She felt his strength as his cock slammed into her sensitive cunt. With every thrust, he hit her clit with his pubic bone and jolts of excitement flowed through her. Her breathing was becoming ragged and she knew she was on the verge of climax. She buried her face into his shoulder as she muffled her climactic throes.

Chuck didn’t know if the girl was on birth control and was worried for a moment, then it hit him! He knew he was about to cum so he quickly pulled out of Grace, sat up straight and shot his load all over the girl! He hit up to her chin with the first shot, trailing a line down to her pussy. He leaned forward and shot his second load to her tits while at the same time had a cumflow pulsing on her belly. After two more excellent shots, he slowed down.

Grace loved it! She sat up, leaned forward and took his cock in her hand. She stroked him and was able to reach her mouth to suck out the last of his jizz. Chuck was a little shocked by this. None of the other girls volunteered to suck his dick after it had been in their pussy! He sort of forced it one a couple of times, but none had actively wanted it, even Kelly.

She shooed him off of her and she scampered to the laundry room where she found a used towel to clean off with. She quietly told him to get dressed and then got her clothes back on. She asked him about next Saturday and they made a plan.

Chuck left thinking he had hit the jackpot! A young, hot, slut all for himself! No strings, no drag of a girlfriend!

Julie went to the same gym and knew of Grace’s, let’s say, “Predilections.” Liz heard about Chuck and Grace leaving the gym together and what that must have meant. Liz showed no emotion, just commented that he had found some “rebound babe.” Liz stayed away from the cafeteria and cordially managed any coincidental meetings she had with Chuck.

Laurie

On New Year’s Eve, Chuck attended a party thrown by Mark. Of course, Liz was there and it was a very staid alcohol-free affair. Chuck was the designated driver for Jeff and Leonna who had gotten her older brother to buy them some rum. Jeff and Leonna were enjoying their rum and cokes while Chuck nursed his. They kept the bottle in Chuck’s Bronco and would duck out whenever they needed a refill. At about ten-thirty, one of the prettiest of the “pretty girl” group members, Laurie, sidled over next to Chuck.

Laurie had light, brunette, permed hair. She was pretty in an Aegean sort of way with one tight little body and magnificent tits. She was known for dating older guys and no one who took a shot at asking her out ever survived the encounter. She had left a trail of dead high school boys all over town. Jeff referred to her as “The Red Baron.”

“Hey Laurie, Happy New Year, How’s it going?”

“Happy New Year to you Chuck. I was just wondering, (she leaned forward and took a sniff of his drink) if I might have a sip of your, coke?”

Glancing around to see if anyone was watching, he handed her the cup. “Ha, yeah, sure, here.”

Laurie took a nice long pull on the red cup and mmmmmmed her approval. She smiled at Chuck and asked in a rather sultry voice, “You have any idea where a girl might get such a drink around here?”

Chuck casually extended his arm for her, she hooked her hand around it and he nonchalantly led her out the back sliders into the cold air. Laurie was wearing a short skin-tight party dress and immediately shivered, pulling herself into Chuck’s side.

“Oh, where are my manners? Let me get you back in, I’ll get you a drink.”

Laurie pulled tighter into Chuck and said, “No, you’ll just have to keep me warm.”

Chuck put his arm around her shoulders and held her close as they circled around to the driveway and to the Bronco. He opened the passenger door and guided Laurie in. He hopped in the driver’s side and Laurie started to shiver. He turned the engine over and upped the heat. He leaned over, put his arm around her and she snuggled up.

“I’m sorry, it’ll warm up soon.”

Laurie turned her head up to Chuck and said, “You’re the perfect gentleman. (With another snuggle, ) I think I’m warming up already.”

Her face turned closer to his, their visible breath was mixing in the air, Chuck turned his head, she turned hers. He leaned in and they kissed. It was a nice kiss. Slowly their lips softened and soon enough their mouths opened. Laurie delicately reached her tongue into Chuck’s mouth where he coyly tried to avoid her tongue. It worked; she pressed harder and attempted to trap his tongue with hers. He softly relented and flicked her tongue with his, He heard her take a deep breath, she moved into him. Her tits were pressed against him and Chuck realized he had never felt anything like them. Not even Kelly’s could compare! He cupped her ass and she squirmed into his hand in response.

It was starting to get warm in the car. They broke their kiss. Chuck looked at the amazing girl and suddenly she just looked like a girl. She put on an act; she pretended that she was confident; the she was always in charge. Chuck saw her for what she was; an insecure bitch who used her looks to step on others and appear superior. He put that all aside for the chance to fuck the cunt. She had come on to him and made the first move, what she got, he figured, she deserved.

It seemed as though the time-space continuum was once again in shreds, but what had happened was that a shift had occurred in the multi-universe! What Chuck had perceived as reality was not how it appeared. He needed to give this some thought, and put Laurie to use.

“Let’s get you that drink and get back inside. Tell me, am I going to get a kiss at New Year’s?”

“You better believe it! I’m going to mingle a bit but, as it gets nearer, I want you with me.”

Chuck smiled at her as he poured the rum into an empty cup and then added the coke. He had her taste it and she asked for more rum. Chuck laughed and took care of the hottest piece of pussy in town.

Everyone at the party could see what was happening. At midnight, the kiss between the two took center stage. Liz held herself in perfect control and she and Mark shared a nice kiss.

Earlier Liz had considered asking Chuck for a ride home; explaining to Mark he didn’t need to go out of the way for her but it became obvious that Chuck was going to be giving someone else a ride. It also became obvious to Liz that some of the kids at the party must have snuck some booze in. What she didn’t suspect was that Joe, a charter member of the dork group, had set up a small smoking area behind the garage and more than just booze buzzes were present.

Chuck did take Laurie home and managed to get a hand under her bra and another in her panties but couldn’t seal the deal. She promised that they would get together later, and they did when he escorted her to the annual “Snow Ball” at school. Laurie wore as revealing a dress as the rules allowed and was a total knock out that night. Jeff had a flask of tequila and Laurie had more than her fair share. Chuck began to wonder if the girl had a drinking problem, which she did. Laurie had secrets she shared with no one and they mostly revolved around her slutty behavior and the abuse that led to.

Laurie was fucking the young history teacher regularly and was passed around at the local frat house at least once a month. With the teacher, she had succumbed to his patter, with the frat boys, she desired the available alcohol. In a lucid moment, she thought that maybe Chuck would be her way out but, that was not to be. With him, and Jeff eventually, her inner problems came to the front once again.

Chuck finally had his way with her during the “Snow Ball” when he snuck her into the training room and fucked her silly on the training table. She was on the table, her dress hiked up, with her legs over the end and Chuck stood at the end of the table, his pants and boxers around his ankles.

Liz knew they had disappeared for a half hour and could only imagine the worst.

One evening Chuck and Jeff casually stopped over at Laurie’s house and as luck would have it, her parents were out. Chuck wanted her to join them in a threesome and with a little convincing, Laurie agreed. Jeff laid down on the couch; Laurie was above him on her hands and knees sucking his dick while Chuck did her doggy style from behind. It was Chuck who announced “switch” and he and Jeff swapped places. He wanted Jeff to get a feel of fucking Laurie if for no other reason than the only pussy he ever had was Leonna’s.

Jeff filled her with cum from behind and Chuck blew his load down her throat while pressing her head down on his cock. That was the last time Chuck had much of anything to do with Laurie. A week later she asked him why he hadn’t been by and he simply told her that he had to concentrate on the SATs and the upcoming district weightlifting championship. He lied about the weightlifting, he wasn’t going to complete, but the SATs, that was another matter entirely.

Anyway, he told Jeff he was free to sniff around Laurie if he wanted, but Chuck explained he thought she was toxic. Jeff had his way with her a few more times and did it without Leonna ever knowing. Chuck was happy that they both got to fuck one of the prettiest girls in school, even if she was fucked up. Laurie started a downward slide after high school. The last anyone heard, she was working at a nude club in Tampa, addicted to meth and trying to break into porn.

Liz

Midwinter up north can be kind of depressing, and surprising. The lack of sunlight doesn’t help. Gray skies, cold, damp air, surprising humidity, and then a crisp, frigid, clear day with plenty of sunlight, blue skies, and freezing temperatures. By the end of February and early March the days start to gradually get longer but it isn’t perceptible day to day, you suddenly notice that it’s light out one day when previously it was dark.

It was still in the dark days when it happened. Basketball was nearing playoff time, the yearbook was facing more and more deadlines, and Chuck was considering college offers. One Thursday he had an after school appointment with his guidance counselor and coach. They narrowed his choices down to two schools. One was a small private college (SPC) in Iowa, the other a midsized state university (MSU) only four hours away. After the meeting, Chuck went to the weight room for a workout and then threw the indoor shot in the side gym for a while.

He didn’t have to go to work that day and had the time to grab a shower once he was done and returned to feeling normal. He walked out of the locker room at five o’clock, just as the late bus arrived to pick up the underclassmen.

Liz had been in the yearbook room all afternoon. The younger staffers had gathered up their belongings and got ready to go meet the late bus. Kathy asked Liz if she needed her and Liz told her to head home. She only needed to put the final edits on two section introductions and then they wouldn’t have another deadline in a week.

Liz was alone in the yearbook room and decided to get a drink from the vending machine. The yearbook room was at the end of a long hallway that led to the school’s main entrance area. The vending machines were on the far side of the entrances. Liz walked past the kids waiting for the bus and the staffers once again said their goodbyes. She passed the boys’ locker room doors, the gym entrances, the girls’ locker room doors and reached the vending machine.

She selected a diet coke, turned and headed back. Just as she was walking past the gym doors, Chuck came out of the locker room. She quickly stopped; he didn’t look her way and walked towards the kids who were now filing out for the bus. She started walking, a bit quietly, and tried to calm her mind. All sorts of things were flooding her mind. Mostly she sought an easy escape route but there was nowhere to go!

At that moment, Kathy, before walking out the door, turned, waved and called out, “See you tomorrow Liz!”

Liz froze; Chuck stopped and seemingly turned in slow motion. Liz had no choice; she called out, “Bye Kathy!”

Chuck gazed upon Liz. She was perfect! Liz was no more than five foot five inches tall and weighed one hundred and fifteen pounds with every pound perfectly placed! She wore a button-up white cable knit sweater that clung to her like a second skin, underneath was a white blouse and her tits rode high on her chest. Her pleated skirt was a dress code appropriate, a blue-green, herringbone style. It may have been a little short, stopping just under midthigh but it allowed her to display her legs, which were partially covered by over-the-calf white stockings. The pleated skirt was also perfect for displaying her ass. Her shoes were shiny black pumps. On top of it all, her raven black hair was full and wavy as it cascaded past her shoulders.

Chuck paused and took in the sight of the girl of his dreams. He stammered, “Hey Liz! Didn’t see you there. How’s it going? Burning the midnight oil?” He stopped himself before he started sounding like a bigger fool than what he just made of himself.

She looked him in the eyes and realized not only was he waiting for a response, but he was also waiting for her!

She took a step and then another, she had closed half the distance to Chuck. “Sorry, I’m just so preoccupied, what with the yearbook and all. How are you doing?”

She was next to him now. There was a pause. Chuck saw the diet coke and thought it looked pretty good. “I can’t complain, we got my college choices down to two and I’m feeling pretty good.”

She touched his forearm, “That’s great, where are you looking?”

“Oh, SPC and MSU.”

Liz physically started, she had already decided on MSU for the next year. “Oh, those are wonderful choices! Do you have a favorite?”

They started to slowly walk. “I like SPC but I don’t want to go all the way to Iowa. I think SMU is about the same and I like that it’s closer. I’m leaning that way.”

Liz felt joy jump through her system. “I hope you make the right choice Chuck, I hope you do.”

They were at the start of the long hallway to the yearbook room. The custodian had turned off the lights and the hall was darkened all the way to the end where the light outside the door cast the only light. Liz turned her head and looked down the hall. She visibly shivered at the spooky sight of it all.

Chuck looked down the hall and wasn’t in the least bit fazed. He looked at Liz and asked, “Everything alright?”

“The hallway, it looks all eerie and scary. I don’t want to walk down there, not by myself.”

“Oh come on Liz, it’s just C hallway, there’s nothing to be scared of.”

“Yeah, that’s what they say in the movies right before the crazed killer jumps out, I can’t help it, I don’t like it.”

Chuck took a step forward saying, “I’ll walk you down there.”

Liz didn’t move.

Chuck turned to her, reached his hand out and said, “Take my hand.”

Liz reached for his hand and took it in hers. She stepped next to him and held his hand tightly as they took their first steps.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.