Luscious Liz - Cover

Luscious Liz

Copyright© 2020 by Uncle Micky

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Uncle Micky relates a tale told to him by one of his childhood friends regarding the perfect girl,Liz; and the once not-so-perfect boy, Chuck.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   School  

Phone Sex

Once home, Chuck greeted his parents and hurried upstairs to catch a shower. In the process, he took time to stroke himself to a very satisfying climax as he showered. At dinner, he told his parents all about Mr. Dennison’s job and car offer. His mom was somewhat leery but his dad understood exactly what was happening. He explained to Chuck the perks of being an athlete in their town. In this case, a successful businessman and community leader was also an alumnus of his school (Our Sacred Heart of Our Holy Host High School – good ol’ OSHOHHHS, commonly called “The Host”) and he was going to take care of an up-and-coming athlete who was also dating his daughter. He assured Chuck that everything was fine. No one would say anything.

At eight o’clock, Chuck was in his bedroom, lying on his bed, naked as the day he was born, with his phone in his left hand and his dick in his right. Kelly’s number was ringing.

“Chuck?”

“Yeah, it’s me ... so why did you want me to call?”

“First you tell me why you called?”

“You kidding me, girl? You were killing me! All the way home you played with my dick and got me all hard but wouldn’t get me off!”

“I love playing with your dick, mmmmmmm, I wish I could right now. You silly boy, you know we couldn’t make a mess in Jeff’s nice car.”

“You’re right, that would have been uncool. So what are you going to do about this?”

“Do about what?”

“Shit Kelly, I’m lying here with a raging hard-on because you’re so damn sexy and have me all worked up!”

“So it’s hard, right now? Did you stroke it and think of me? You think I’m sexy?”

“Of course I think you’re sexy! Shit, I been stroking it and yes, I’m thinking of you, I can only think of you ... you’re so beautiful (Chuck started to slide his hand up and down his seven-inch, thick, schlong.) So sexy, your tits, legs, hair, and your face, mmmmmmmm...”

“Slow down, I have to put the phone down for a moment, just hang on!”

Kelly was lying sideways on her bed, wearing only a half tank top, a pair of light sweats and a flimsy pair of panties. She put the phone down, quickly stripped her clothes off, fluffed her pillows and laid back on the bed with her knees up and spread. She held the phone in her left hand and placed her right hand on her soft stomach.

Kelly looked fucking hot! Fifteen-years-old, soft and built, a genuine girly-girl! Her round tits sat high on her chest, gravity spreading them ever so slightly. Her stomach was flat and down below, a prominent mound rose above voluptuous hips and thighs. Kelly didn’t work out but nature had been very generous to her.

Kelly replied, more subtle this time, her voice a whisper, “Okay, I’m back ... you haven’t started without me have you?”

Chuck was still feeling pretty excited. Shit, nothing like this had ever happened to him before! “No, I’m pretty damn ready, how about you? What are you wearing?”

“I was wearing a small top, some cute sweat pants, and a little tiny pair of panties, tee-hee.”

“Was?”

“Oh yeah, not anymore, purrrrrr. now I’m not wearing a thing, lying back on my soft bed, playing with my tits as I talk to you.”

“Oh God, Kelly ... ngghh ... so fucking hot.”

“Hold on babe, slow down, we’re going to do this together ... let go of your dick.”

‘Huh?”

“Let go of your dick, play with your balls and then caress your thigh. Don’t touch your dick; every now and then switch hands, you hear me, babe?”

“Sure, alright, I’m doing what you said.”

“Good, now you let me catch up. I’m squeezing my tits and using my thumb to play with my nipples ... oooooh; that feels nice. I can feel it all the way down to my pussy.”

“Jesus Kelly! I’m dying here.”

The sound of Kelly’s voice turned to more of a sensual purr than a whisper, “Mmmmmmm, I’m rubbing my pussy now, I can feel it already getting wet and hot. I’m running a finger through my lips ... oooooh ... it tastes sooooo gooood.”

“Oh god Kelly, I want to taste you!”

“You do? Oh, you bad boy! Do you want to go down on me?”

“Kelly I want you to sit on my face and ride me like a rocking horse! I want to lick your pussy, suck on your clit; I want you to come all over my face!”

Except for hearing Kelly’s soft moans, Chuck heard nothing.

Quietly now, “Kelly, you still there?”

“Oh, fuck yes I’m still ... here ... mmmmmph, Jesus, that feels good!”

“What? Tell me, what feels good?”

“I got two fingers in my pussy and I just started to ... mmmmmph, aaah ... aw god! Chuck! Jerk it, jerk your dick for me, jerk it, Chuck!”

“I am Kelly, oh god. I’m jerking off for you!”

“My fingers are your dick! I want you to fuck me, Chuck! Pleeease fuck me!”

“I am Kelly, I’m shoving it deep inside you, I’m fucking you! Aaaaaah!”

When Kelly heard Chuck cum she rammed her fingers deep inside and came all over them.

“Oh, Chuck! Yes! Oh! Oh! Yes!! Aaaah, Chuck I came, I came for you. Ooooooooooh.”

The two teens listened to each other as their breathing returned to normal.

Chuck spoke first, “Kelly, you there babe? I mean, wow! Holy fuck! I never came like that before!”

“Giggle, Never? Even with a girl, even fucking?”

“Never, I mean never. We gotta get together, I mean holy shit!”

“Maaaaybe Saturday night? My parents are going to some big charity thing. I’ll ask if you can come over to keep me safe.”

“They’ll just let me come over with no one there but us?”

“Why sure silly!”

“Interesting, anyway, I’ll call you tomorrow after work.”

“Oh yeah, call me after work, then come over and give me a ride in the new car! I may have something for you too!”

“Yeah, sure ... the car, the Bronco, I forgot about that ... see what you do to me?!”

“You’re too sweet. See you tomorrow! Bye-bye!”

Kelly hung up before Chuck could respond. He cleaned things up, especially his belly, got dressed and went downstairs for a drink. His dad was watching a ballgame so he joined him. They had a nice chat about all sorts of things. His dad made it clear that the Dennison connection would be a good thing for Chuck and he better not blow it.

Chuck thought, ‘Someone is going to blow someone tomorrow!’

Kelly Goes For A Ride

The next day, his workout was great, work was a bit confusing but Chuck got the hang of it. Everyone there knew the deal and Chuck was treated very well. The Bronco was old but in good shape. He enjoyed driving it. After work, he drove to the Dennison’s and picked up Kelly. She was wearing tight blue Capris and a print halter top. Chuck had a tough time driving what with her legs everywhere; shit, her tits were shaking till the middle of the night!

Kelly directed him to a secluded parking lot in Roosevelt Park.

Chuck looked at her and commented, “You’ve been here before?”

“No, Leona told me about it. Her older brother used to bring girls here.”

“How the hell does she know?”

“Leona and her brother are very close, they share a whole lot.”

Kelly and Chuck were moving closer to each other on the front bench seat.

“They share a whole lot? Sounds kind of...”

“Freaky? Yeah, I know, I can’t swear to it but I think...”

“Damn! Enough of that, I don’t want to think about it. We’ll have more room in the back seat, get this stick shift out of the way.”

Kelly giggled and quickly moved to the passenger door, “Beat you there!”

That was fine with Chuck. This girl may have been aggressive, but he had some reasonable experience under his belt and had something in mind. As soon as Kelly was out the door he pulled the front seat up as far as it would go before he exited the driver side and circled behind the car. He entered the rear through the passenger-side door and had to kind of hip push the giggling Kelly to the middle of the seat.

Chuck shifted to face her and awkwardly positioned himself between her legs.

She wore the cutest and most devilish smile on her face as she commented, “Well I certainly like this positioning!”

She pulled him in for a kiss while lifting her knees alongside his waist. The girlish smile left her face as she pulled him in.

Chuck gladly joined in and quickly the two were French kissing while their hands roamed over the other’s body. Kelly didn’t notice, but Chuck’s hands had made their way down to her waist and his fingers were starting to hook the top of her shorts.

He shifted his arms, lifted himself a bit, and started to pull her capris and panties down.

Kelly broke their kiss and squealed, “Chuck! You bad boy! What are you trying to do?!”

She did nothing to stop him and even lifted her butt enough for him to get her bottoms down to her thighs. He leaned back as far as he could and lifted her legs up in front of him. Off went the capris and panties in no time!

Kelly paused, expecting him to start undoing his pants but was surprised when he lifted her by the waist and laid her back away from him. He dropped his head to her tummy and started to kiss around her navel. Kelly had her hands on his head and started to softly repeat, “Oh my god, oh my god!”

Kelly had been around the block a couple of times but never had anyone, anyone at all, done to her what she was pretty sure Chuck was about to do to her. She had never been more excited and scared at the same time before! She worried that she wasn’t clean enough, although her personal hygiene was impeccable. She had been fingered before but, no boy had ever used his mouth before! She prayed that her pussy would be perfectly pretty and sexy for him. She was just about to stop him when she felt it! His warm breath was on her as he started to kiss her pussy. Her hips jerked and she had a little jolt of joy shoot through her.

Chuck was very pleased! Her body looked, felt, and tasted just as he imagined. Her pussy looked like two little soft pillows covered with light brunette down. As he kissed her muffin, he picked up the heady aroma of her womanhood. He couldn’t describe it but his mind pulled up a memory from the previous summer when his parents let him have a glass of mulled sangria. Kelly didn’t taste like sangria but rather, the headiness and richness of her pussy was familiar.

He started to probe her slit with his tongue and her hips jerked. She let out a short “Ah!” and he knew he was in the gold! She was tart and getting tarter! He dove in and began to tongue through her outer labia while spreading her legs wider with his hands. Her dark pink inner labia were now exposed to him and he gently sucked on each delicate, pussy, angel wing.

Kelly was squirming as Chuck orally penetrated her pussy. His tongue was moving up and down her slit as it moved deeper inside her. Soon his tongue was pushing its way into her cunt as his upper lip and gum rubbed on her clit. The jolts were coming faster and faster! She had never experienced anything like this before. Her hips were rolling her pussy harder onto his face as she tried to take in more of his tongue.

Kelly couldn’t take any more. She crunched, grabbed his head, pulling it into her as she gritted her teeth and came like never before! Her previous quick little “Ahs” got louder and more sustained until they became one long, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” She shivered and felt her pussy explode in pleasure. Waves of pleasure coursed upwards through her body. It felt like her head would explode!

Chuck’s head was pinned between her silky thighs. He wasn’t stuck but he liked the feeling of her thighs holding his head as her pussy jerked out her climaxes on his mouth and face! He had never seen anyone cum with quite so much gusto! He lapped up as much of her juice as he could and swallowed deeply. He smeared his face into her soft, plushy, pussy which resulted in Kelly jerking out one last spasm on his face.

Kelly pushed his head away as she rolled her hips back. She stopped breathing for a moment and started to pant to catch her breath. She pulled his head up and tried to say his name but could only repeatedly pant “Chu ... chu ... chu...”

Chuck laughed a little. He was pretty fucking proud of himself. He made her cum like a freight train and now she could barely speak! She was still pulling him up so he went with it and planted a wet, mushy kiss on her. Kelly jerked a bit and tried to pull away but Chuck wouldn’t let her. She had never tasted herself before! The heady tartness surprised her and for a moment, repulsed her. It was only Chuck’s aggressiveness with his kiss that kept her lips locked on his and her tongue tangled with his.

Eventually, they broke their kiss and Chuck rested his chin in the valley between her two firm tits. He snuggled in a bit and Kelly giggled.

“You like it there, don’t you?”

“Hell yeah, I like it here. To tell the truth though, not as much as down there!”

Chuck pressed between her legs for emphasis.

“That was amazing! No one has ever gone down on me before. I think you made a big mistake mister! I’m going to need to be eaten out regularly!”

“Damn Kelly, your pussy is so fine I’ll gladly be your muff diver!”

Kelly smiled at Chuck and felt herself start to fall in love a little bit. She quickly corrected her feelings by thinking, ‘I’m falling in love with him eating me out!’

Kelly started to sidle a bit away from the seat back and instructed, “Rise up a bit and lets switch spots. You need some attention!”

“I thought maybe we could just...”

“No way, big boy! Our first time will be in my bed, not in the back seat of a car!”

Chuck took a millisecond to think it over, and quickly replied, “Yes ma’am!” and spun the both of them so that Kelly was planted on her knees next to his legs. He made short order of his shoes, socks, pants, and briefs. He swung his leg over her head and Kelly ended up with his thick seven-inches in her face.

As she took his dick into her hands she exclaimed, “Oh my, now this is what I was talking about!”

Without so much as a howdy-do, she sucked his dick into her mouth and began to deliver one of the finest blowjobs Chuck had ever had. She worked both her hands on his shaft, she made sure he was plenty lubricated, she used her tongue as if his cock were a melting ice cream cone; simply put, she was quite the fellatio artiste!

Kelly shifted so her right arm was on top of his thigh and she could hold his dick with her hand while her left hand cradled and fondled his balls as she sucked his dick. Kelly’s head bobbed up and down, her mouth arduously sucking his shaft, her tongue swirling the head of his dick on the up-suck, her hand jerking him in synch with her mouth and her other hand fondling his balls. Chuck had never felt so much at one time!

It didn’t take long, his breathing deepened and faltered, he moaned in agonized pleasure. He felt his thighs flex and relax in time with her sucks, his gut tightened; he held his breath and arched!

“Oh shit, Kelly, I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum!”

Kelly moved up on his dick, sealing her lips under the head and started to vigorously jerk him with her hand.

Chuck exhaled an impassioned, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!” as he came. Load after load erupted into Kelly’s waiting mouth. She sucked and swallowed as Chuck came. She slowed only once to catch her breath but never stopped taking all he had to offer. Eventually, as Chuck slowed, Kelly shifted to a more gentle stroke and suck. When he knew he was done; Chuck softly stroked her hair. Kelly purred her contentment as she let his softening dick slip from her lips. She cleared her mouth and gazed up at her boyfriend. Chuck was looking at her as he smiled his happiness.

“Damn, Kelly, that was awesome!”

“Best ever, huh?”

“Best ever! You’re an artist!”

“You’re not so bad yourself big boy!”

Chuck pulled Kelly up onto him and slyly said, “I think we have some time if...”

With a laugh, Kelly jokingly slapped him and said, “No! Not now, tomorrow night though. You do that for me again and I promise you; you’ll have the time of your life!”

Chuck hugged her closer and said, “OK then, tomorrow night.”

Kelly whispered, “Seven, be at my house at seven.”

Chuck dropped Kelly off and made his way home. He ran into the house calling for his mom to come see the Bronco. His mom, still uncertain about everything, eyed it from the window and commented that it suited him. A short while later, his dad got home and he took a ride with Chuck. He couldn’t help but notice that there was a bit of a familiar “aroma” in the vehicle but made no mention of it although he was very pleased with his son! He whole-heartedly approved of the Bronco when they got home. He commented to Chuck that if he was going to play college ball, such perks would get nicer. He added that he should get an air freshener for the car.

Chuck couldn’t imagine how the perks could get better but, his dad hadn’t been wrong yet. Maybe he needed to work harder at football!

Saturday morning, Chuck went up to school and put in what was probably his hardest lifting workout ever. Even his coach mentioned that something had lit a real fire under his ass.

Chuck glanced at him with a smirk and commented, “Nothing to do with my ass coach!”

Coach laughed and looked Chuck in the eye, “Getting some sweet tail is nice. Don’t let it get to you though. You got bigger and better things to get after! With a break or two, you’ll be getting out of this town and onto something bigger, and nicer. You hear me?”

“Yeah coach, I understand. My dad pretty much told me that yesterday. I figure I have to work harder at everything if I want to get somewhere.”

Inexplicable Angry Sex

After the weight room, Chuck showered and went to the dealership; where he put in a good five hour day. Things were busy and the time flew by. He enjoyed hanging with the mechanics at lunch and feeling like he was a part of the work crew.

At home he showered again, joined his parents for dinner and at seven sharp, he was knocking at Kelly’s door. Kelly greeted him at the door wearing some sandals, a tiny pair of Daisy Dukes and, a frilly pink t-shirt with some Disney reference printed on it. Chuck might have known the reference except his eyes were drawn to the two, firm tits jutting the shirt out with two prominent erect nipples challenging the structural integrity of the garment. Only Chuck’s eyes moved as he took in the vision in front of him.

Kelly giggled at her boyfriend and grabbed his arm, pulling him in the door. “Don’t just stand there, come in and protect me!”

Kelly was more than ready for Chuck’s arrival! After the previous day’s encounter, she had been hornier than hell for some male attention. It seemed as though her pussy had a mind of its own. She had rubbed out a quick one after she got back from the ride with Chuck, then spent the early part of the evening luxuriating in a lavender-scented bubble bath where she edged herself for a good half hour. Before the bath she carefully shaved her pussy, leaving a tight, neatly trimmed, heart-shaped patch just above her slit. That little heart was for Chuck! Once back in her room, dried off and butt-ass naked, she climbed on her girly-girl bed, lay on her back and spread her legs.

Her left hand caressed her firm mammary mounds, pinching and tugging her already erect nipples. The effect added to her excitement made her quietly moan with pleasure. She was rubbing her soft tummy with her right hand, making slow circles while playing with her tits. Slowly her hand caressed its way down to her aching pussy. As her fingertips brushed past her clit, her first orgasm of the night hit her. Her hips suddenly bucked, her pussy juiced, her back arched and, she let out the sweetest “ah!” you ever heard. With her eyes rolled back, still slightly arched, she circled her hand around her clit. Whenever it hit home, another jolt coursed through her teen body.

Kelly was ready and she moved her left hand to the inside of her thigh as she focused her right hand on her clit. At the perfect moment, she drove her left index and middle finger deep into her steaming cunt as she pinched her clit between the same fingers on her right hand. She arched and rolled over, burying her face in her pillow as she released a controlled orgasmic scream, hoping her parents wouldn’t hear.

She rode her hands with her ass in the air as multiple climaxes hit her young body. She lost count and all sense of time. All she knew was that she came to senses on her knees, face planted in her pillow and her ass high in the air. She needed to catch her breath and she lolled to her side.

She had gotten the relief she needed to hold her over until the next day. By the time Chuck arrived, she had already been playing with herself and was one on-fire piece of teenage pussy!

Chuck was pulled in the door and immediately his mouth was attacked by Kelly’s lips. She hung on him and passionately kissed him as she ground herself into him. Chuck fell back a bit against the door. He started to move his hands across her body as she kissed him harder and started to dry hump his thigh. Chuck had one hand firmly on her ass and the other on her lower back as he held her tighter and kissed her harder.

Kelly had accomplished what she wanted! She felt Chuck’s cock harden and grow in response to her intense greeting. She broke the kiss and placed a hand on the prominent bulge in Chuck’s pants. Before he could speak, she dropped to her knees in front of him started to undo his pants.

“Ooooh Kelly, not here; the front hallway?”

Kelly looked up at him with a hunger in her eyes, “Oh yes, right here (she had his pants down and was fishing his cock out of this boxers, ) right in the hallway!”

That was the last she spoke as she sucked him in her mouth. She held his dick in her right hand and jerked it with a twisty stroke maneuver. Her left hand was playing with his ass, which was great for her, she loved his ass! Kelly made a point in giving him a loud, slurpy, active blowjob. She “yummed” and “aahed” as she sucked him. At one point, she pulled off and while jerking his cock, laying it on her cheek, she said, “I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to swallow everything you shoot! Give it to me, Chuck! Give me...” She couldn’t wait, she stopped talking and sucked him in again.

Kelly started to play with his balls while sucking his dick and then made eye contact with him while having him stuffed in her mouth. That did it for Chuck! His knees bent a bit, he grabbed the back of Kelly’s head and shoved as much as he could in her mouth, and almost getting the head of his cock into her throat; he came. It was glorious! It was righteous! The pleasure shot from his dick and the ecstasy emanated throughout his body.

He watched as she continued to suck him as she swallowed his baby juice. She was gulping, sucking and slurping as he pulsed his cum into her eager mouth. Chuck started to slow and as if on cue, Kelly eased off and started to give his cock a luxurious tongue wash. She gently licked and kissed his cock as he softened. She propped his waning cock up with two fingers while she kissed the head and sought out any remaining pearls for her sexual hunger.

Chuck still had his hand on her head and softly caressed her hair. He contentedly sighed and said, “That was fucking unbelievable. I didn’t know how much I needed that!”

Kelly looked up, girlishly giggled and sweetly said, “I loved it! We have so much more to do. I want it all! There’s no stopping us tonight!”

After a pause to lovingly kiss his cock one more time, she stood and with her hand holding his cock, said, “Kick off those clothes! You need some time in the Jacuzzi!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.