Luscious Liz - Cover

Luscious Liz

Copyright© 2020 by Uncle Micky

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Uncle Micky relates a tale told to him by one of his childhood friends regarding the perfect girl,Liz; and the once not-so-perfect boy, Chuck.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   School  

I had the opportunity to see a very good friend of mine from the old home town get inducted into his high school’s athletic hall of fame not too long ago. We grew up on the same street and although we went to different schools, he Catholic school and me public, we stayed life-long buddies. Dave was one of the best athletes I have ever met. He excelled in just about everything, but it was in soccer that he made his name.

His idol was Pele and at that time most of us knew soccer existed because of Pele but none of us followed it or even thought of playing it. Well, Dave played it and played it better than anyone in our town ever had up to that time. His school has a long tradition in sports and the hall of fame committee voted to induct him “as the rock on which our soccer dynasty was built.”

The day after his induction ceremony was held; we got together at a local establishment and reminisced about the old days. He told me of a girl who was in the class ahead of him that he had a major crush on and the guy who was the best athlete he ever met. This guy had been one of the first inductees into the hall of fame and in Dave’s opinion, deserved his own hall of fame at the school. I knew of this guy and, had met him a couple of times. I had to agree.

His story, in my opinion, is worth sharing. I set it more in the future and added some needed embellishments. The main storyline and characters are accurate and I hope I did them and Dave justice. Without further ado, I present:


In midwinter up North, it gets dark early. Participating in winter sports usually means coming to school in the dark and going home in the dark. If you’ve lived up north, it’s no big deal; it’s just the way it is.

There was this guy I knew, let’s call him Chuck, Chuck Anders, of course, that’s not his real name, but he looked like a Chuck. The “Anders” name? Hell, I once knew a guy named Anders. So, me and Chuck, we went to the same high school and he was a year ahead of me, I knew who he was, hell, everyone knew who he was; but, I didn’t get to know him until a year after my graduation when I ended up playing soccer at the same university where he was playing football.

Our high school was a small Catholic school. The dress code was strict; guys had to wear ties and jackets while the girls wore white blouses with herringbone or plain green skirts. Our hair had to be short and the girls were held to the kneel rule: when kneeling, the hems of their skirts had to touch the floor.

Chuck came into ninth grade an acned, soft, chubby butterball of a kid. He had an uncontrollable mop of black hair and dressed about as uncool as any kid could. He was somewhat dorky and hung with other guys who were socially inept at various levels. The little group included: Jeff, Pat, Joe, and Jim. Later that year, a transfer student joined them; Ron, who ran cross country and distance on track.

Chuck excelled in social studies and English but struggled with math and science. The little dork group helped each other with their schoolwork and everyone passed every class. Chuck was probably the most outgoing of the group, which isn’t saying too much, that bar was set pretty low. It didn’t matter; they all got along and were happy with their friendship.

One thing though, Chuck loved sports! He didn’t know a thing about them; he just knew he wanted to play. There was something else, he was absolutely infatuated with girls, he didn’t know a thing about them, but he knew he wanted to play. Play he did, exclusively with himself at least a couple of times a day.

Chuck tried out for JV football, no one gets cut from JV, he almost died from the exercise but hung in there. One guy in the little dork group, Jim, also tried out and turned out to be pretty good at football. There was never a strong bond of friendship between Chuck and Jim, but they got along fine.

Chuck didn’t see one second of game time that year; but, he learned one important fact; he had to be stronger and work harder than every one of his teammates. Chuck was not a natural athlete. Very few things came easy for him. Jim did OK, he was tall and could run, he became a tight end on offense and an outside linebacker on defense.

That winter, Chuck joined the weightlifting team and could barely get the bar off his chest. Again, he was there every day and slowly but surely, he got stronger. Shit, he couldn’t get much weaker!

The Head Football Coach was the weightlifting coach as well and he had some of the younger players work on agility and speed drills. Chuck once again almost died from the exertion, but hung in there until he got better.

That spring he was on the JV track team and tried to throw the shot and disc. Again, he sucked, but he got to work out in the weight room, do agility drills, and slowly he got better at throwing. His throwing coach, a half-mad guy who threw many years before, taught Chuck two valuable concepts. One was the role of controlled violence in all sport (and life) and the other, physical explosion in all sports techniques.

In tenth grade, he started at left tackle for the JV team. Halfway through the season, he was the only two-way starter, having taken over the nose guard position. He still had a lot to learn about football, but he hung in there and got better. He continued to throw on track and did pretty well, improving each year. Chuck’s acne also got better and he learned how to brush his hair.

That year, at lunch, because of some inexplicable glitch in the space-time continuum, at the little dork group’s long lunch table, a group of the pretty girls sat two chairs down from them. This caused great consternation and much discussion amongst the group. Eventually, things returned to a semblance of normalcy as the guys grew accustomed to the presence of the pretty girls ... and their skirts, and their white shirts where you could make out the hazy features of a bra, and their laughs, and their flips of their hair. There was no lack of fantasy material for the group.

One Monday that fall, the seemingly now calmed space-time continuum glitch tore wide open!

The JV football team had a game the past Saturday and won! Chuck had played a solid game and made many tackles. He even knocked the opposing quarterback out of the game. Monday, as the students were being dismissed from lunch, everyone was standing at their chairs, and Elizabeth “Liz” Lobianco, the most popular, and prettiest girl in the pretty girl group, walked over to Chuck, put her hand on his forearm and said, “Chuck that was a great game you played! You were awesome!”

It was almost too much for him! All he saw were beautiful brown eyes, oh those eyes; ruby red lips, a smile, long, flowing, raven black hair and perfect skin. It took a moment to register what she said, and then he felt her touch on his arm! He was wearing a short-sleeve shirt and her hand was touching his arm! Her skin touching his skin! He started to pop a boner almost immediately!

He stammered, tried to be cool, laughed a little and said, “Oh yeah, thanks.”

Liz paused for a second, looked him in the eyes and replied, “Sure, you’re welcome ... anyway, great game.” Then it was over. A few of the other pretty girls passed by, each saying “Good game Chuck,” one or two touching his arm as well.

Let’s take a moment and talk about Liz. She was not a petite girl. She stood five foot five and had some serious curves on her. By ninth grade she had blossomed into young womanhood, practically skipping adolescence all together. She had big, wavy, black hair and natural beauty. What he loved most of all was her hair. It was always wavy and curled at the ends. It seemed to flow everywhere and when she toyed with it, damn! Chuck would walk behind her in ninth grade and watch her almost mid-back hair flounce and her perfect ass keep time with every step she took. In tenth grade, she wore her hair shorter but it was still spectacular! (To get an idea, search for a younger Jennifer Connelly or, better yet, Rachel Ward!)

Where some girls are petit fours or cupcakes, she was a rich devil’s food cake with chocolate icing. Truthfully, all the guys thought she was ready for Playboy! Chuck was only one of countless boys who had furiously jacked to some fantasy with Liz as the star! In his mind, she was “Luscious Liz!”

Chuck was now completely in love, or lust, or something. All he knew was that Liz spoke to him in a very positive way. She smiled at him, and actually touched him! Added to that, the other pretty girls knew who he was and also expressed their approval! Fuck! They knew his name!

He knew that somehow, someway, things had changed.

Nothing much else happened that year regarding Liz or the girls. They were plenty nice and cordial, but there was no connection made or interest expressed. Chuck realized that his athletic growth had stimulated Liz’s attention. As such, he determined; that logic would stipulate that greater athletic prowess would lead to greater attention from Liz and the other girls.

He became a workout monster, getting stronger and stronger. He worked on his agility and cardio capacity. He kept his hair short and with his mom’s help, defeated the acne. That year he was throwing for the Varsity track team. By the end of the school year, more than a few of the B-team of girls at school were hanging around and making their interest known. Chuck figured, hell, ya gotta play some JV before you make the Varsity!

Olivia

Chuck set his sights on Olivia Young. Olivia was an honor student and in the band, which more than secured her dork qualifications. She was also kind of pretty, maybe the prettiest of the second tier of girls. She used makeup sparingly and her skirt was never rolled up exposing more leg like some of the other girls. She was clean and clear, an actual girl next door type. She carried a little extra weight in the ass and thighs, but it wasn’t so bad. Think of that AT&T girl in the commercials. She was also in the same grade as Chuck and to make it even better, they had the same schedule the first three periods of the day. Third period was a study hall with Mrs. Swanson who could care less if any studying was done. Chuck decided to make his move!

The “Spring Fling” was coming up and he decided it was time for him to attend a high school social function ... with a date!

Chuck waited for the end of the day. Olivia was at her locker, Chuck gathered his stuff up, walked over to Olivia, and just walked on by. He choked.

The next day, he gathered his will and guts, walked over to Olivia, and walked on by. He choked again.

He spoke to his dad about his problem that night and after having to listen to him fucking laugh out loud, heard his dad basically tell him to man up, grow a pair and get the girl.

The next day he made his third attempt, aaaaand, another choke.

He asked his mom what to do and after a half-hour of listening to her carry on about how her baby boy was growing up, she simply said, “Just talk to the girl! Don’t try and have your first conversation be you asking for a date. You’re in some classes together; ask her if she knows what the homework assignment is! Ask her what she thinks of that one weird teacher the both of you have. Sometimes I don’t know about you boys.”

Chuck thanked his mom and realized that she was right! The Spring Fling was still weeks away, he had time.

The next day he walked over to Olivia’s locker and leaned against the locker next to hers.

Olivia was surprised and smiled at him, “Hey Chuck, what’s up? (She snickered) God, what’s up Chuck, Up Chuck?!” She followed this comment with a hard giggle.

If Chuck had a dollar for every time ... it didn’t matter. He liked her giggle and the look on her face. He wanted to kiss her real bad.

“Olivia, did you write down the assignment from science, I forgot.”

Her face changed a little, her smile was, well, less smiley. “Sure, I got it right here, just a sec.”

She rummaged through her stuff and found her little assignment pad. Even Chuck knew that that was dorky! No one used those things anymore! Well, not no one, Olivia used one!

Chuck took a chance and said, “I like science but I don’t think I love it or anything. I kind of have a hard time with it.”

Olivia lit up! They started talking, really talking. She was great! She offered to help him with his homework. He offered to help her with, well, she was good at all the classes but he liked history so he offered to help with that and she agreed!

For the next two days, they walked together between the classes they shared and, sat next to each other in study hall. Chuck related all this to his mom and looked at her with a questioning look on his face.

“Ask her to the dance, you dummy! She likes you and will say yes! Do you need a wall to fall on you?! I swear, you boys at times...”

As his mom rambled on a little more, Chuck had a newfound appreciation for why his dad married his mom, she was cool!

The next day at school, walking with Olivia to second period, Chuck swallowed hard and said, “Olivia, would you like to go to the Spring Fling with me?”

Olivia stopped dead in her tracks, she stepped back against the lockers with her books cradled in front of her and said, “Yes”

Chuck stepped closer, to get out the other kid’s ways and said, “Yes?”

Olivia smiled at him and replied, “Well, yes you dummy! I’m assuming you mean like a date, right? You know, like a girlfriend-boyfriend sort of thing?”

Chuck remained calm although inside the Fourth of July was going off in his gut! “A date? Yes, as a date. You and me, go to the ... the ... thing ... the Spring Fling.”

Chuck was on air! Olivia was pretty fucking happy as well. She saw Chuck as someone who was almost in the top tier and considered this a good social move, one she was hoping for. Plus, she liked how he was trimming down and bulking up; she sort of had a thing for muscles. She wondered how strong he really was.

Word got around quickly. The guys were amazed and happy for him. While he wasn’t the only “athlete” in their little group; he was the only one with a girlfriend!

That day at lunch everyone was happy. Everyone also noticed that the girls kept looking at Chuck and smiling. At the end of lunch, the space-time continuum took a gut punch, Liz came over to Chuck, put her hand on his arm and said, “I heard you and Olivia are going to the Spring Fling. I think it’s great. She’s really a nice girl... (then a little slyly) and really pretty too! She would be a fool not to say yes.”

Once again Chuck was floored; he actually saw the rip in the space-time continuum! His buddies swore they saw the pocket watch from the Twilight Zone. Ron said he thought they were in an Original Series alternative universe.

He stammered, tried to be cool, laughed a little and said, “Oh yeah, thanks. Olivia, yeah.”

The other girls passed by with multiple cutesy, smirky, “Hiiii Chuuuck’s.

Soon enough, Chuck found out that having a girlfriend meant spending a lot more time on the phone that he imagined humanly possible. But that was offset by holding hands, kissing, small gifts, kissing ... and did I mention kissing? One thing he refused to do, no matter what, was change where he sat at lunch. He told her she could sit with him, but no way was he going to sit with her and her friends. They ate lunch at different tables.

Exactly one week after she agreed to go to the Fling with him, while saying/kissing goodbye behind the dumpster wall behind the school, Olivia slid her hand down and rubbed his hard dick through his pants. Chuck came right then and there. There was no hiding it, Olivia was amazed!

“Did you really just?”

Chuck, through heavy pants as his dick pumped cum replied, “Shit, yes, what did, you expect? No one has ever touched me like that before! You know I always get excited when we kiss. What did you think would happen?”

Olivia gave him a very soft and sexy look, stepped up close to him and put her hand on his hip and asked, “How did it feel?”

Chuck, calmed by her calmness, smiled and said, “It felt really good. Man, I got a mess to take care of. I think I can get to the locker room with no one seeing.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t thinking, I just kind of did it. Should I walk in front of you, maybe block anyone seeing you?”

“Please, let’s go.”

Chuck got to the locker room, grabbed a quick shower and changed into his spare workout clothes. He put the soiled clothes in his backpack and headed outside where he found Olivia waiting.

“Anyone see you?”

“No, the coast was clear. I got to get to practice.”

While walking Olivia to the bike rack; she rode her bike to school. Even Chuck knew that that was dorky! No one rode a bike to school anymore! Well, not no one, Olivia did!

Regardless, she commented, “If we’re going to do this, we have to plan things out. We just can’t hook up by the dumpster.”

Chuck thought the multi-universe was crashing down on him.

That Friday, Olivia was babysitting at a neighbor’s house and she told Chuck to come by at eight.

Chuck was there as the clock struck eight! She took him into the family room and assured him the kids were sound asleep. Chuck was pretty sure she wasn’t wearing a bra! They settled on the couch and began a rather heavy make-out session. Chuck was half on top Olivia and slowly moved his hand up to cop a feel. She didn’t stop him! Soon he had a wonderful grasp on what turned out to be a nice sized tit. It was great! He squeezed and played with it while they French-kissed each other.

To his amazement, Olivia took his hand and pulled it down to her hip, then directed it under and up her shirt. He now had a handful of real, live, skin on skin tit! He was as hard as he had ever been. His dick was pressing weirdly into his jeans and was starting to hurt! Chuck lifted himself up and off Olivia ... he paused ... he had pulled his hand off her tit but her shirt had stayed up! Right there, less than a foot away was the real thing!

“Chuck, what are you doing?”

“Oh, yeah, it’s just that I have to adjust my prick, it’s really hurting!”

“Here, let me.”

She scooched up a bit and unsnapped his jeans. She pushed him back a bit and sat up. She pulled down on the zipper and pulled his pants down. She grabbed the waistband of his tented tighties and freed his “prick” from its confines.

“Ooooh Chuck, it’s so cool.” she started to reach for it...

“No! Don’t touch it! (Chuck shifted back) If you do, I swear I’m going to cum!”

“OK, OK, I won’t!” Olivia looked around and said, “Come with me,”

She led him to the second bathroom, he was half bent over clutching his drawers as they walked. She had him stand at the edge of the bathtub. “You ready?”

“Huh? Yeah?”

Olivia reached ‘round, grabbed his dick and started to jerk it.

Chuck shivered and started jetting out shot after shot of his teen-load. He couldn’t remember anything that felt so good! As he slowed down, Olivia slowed her stroking.

“Alrighty! We got that out of the way. How do you feel?”

Chuck had his arm draped over her shoulders and muttered, “Unbelievable, just unbelievable ... thanks, Olivia.”

Olivia inspected his dick, grabbed some toilet paper and removed the last cum hangers-on for him. “Now, let’s get back to the family room. You’re not done yet. Take your pants off; it’ll be easier for you to walk.”

Chuck was on top of the world! A real girl just gave him a handjob and she had more in mind!

If you haven’t figured it out by now, Olivia was no virgin, hell, she had already been to band camp three times! She knew how it was the first time and wanted it to be good for Chuck, unlike her first time.

She stood at the couch, lifted her shirt over her head and unbuttoned her pants. Chuck stood in absolute awe. She was amazing! She was taking off her clothes! He was getting hard again!

Olivia peeled her pants and panties down a bit as she kicked off her shoes. She sat back on the couch and said, “Chuck, take my pants the rest of the way off.”

Chuck wasted no time! He had those things off her in a flash and his eyes were feasting on a real live pussy! She lifted her right leg on the couch, opening herself to him and beckoned him to join her. Chuck placed himself between her soft creamy thighs and felt his cock rub against her hot spot.

“I ... I ... don’t have any condoms.”

“You don’t need them, I’m in band, and I’m on the pill. Put it in me.”

Chuck leaned forward but had a hard time with the mechanics of all this. If he could only sit back and ... yeeouch!

Olivia had grabbed his dick and pulled it to where it needed to go and said, “Now push!”

Chuck pushed, and he was no longer a virgin! Olivia moaned and squirmed under him. He pushed again and felt his dick slide deeper into the girl. Olivia put her hands on his shoulders and said, “Now start, pump it in and out, fuck me!”

After three good strokes, he watched Olivia tip her head back and half yell, “Yesssss!” She shook and exhaled really loud. Chuck thrust again and that was it for him, he came hard into his girlfriend.

The whole thing didn’t last more than a minute. Olivia felt real good and Chuck didn’t know how he felt. He couldn’t collate his thoughts or feelings yet. He knew everything was good and now the naked Olivia was pulling him in for a kiss.

Chuck was more than up for the task, as a matter of fact, he was up for it one more time after that. Turns out, Olivia had a pretty strong sex drive and as far as Chuck was concerned, that was great.

The Spring Fling was a great success, they had a fine time and Olivia ably instructed Chuck on how to dance. Chuck and Olivia spent most of their free time that spring and over most of the summer fucking. Olivia was voracious and the two found time and place opportunities to address their carnal cravings.

Around the start of August, Chuck started to have some doubts about his relationship with Olivia. All the sex was great but it was limited to just fucking. When he brought up oral sex, Olivia crinkled her nose and expressed her disgust. When he tried to go down on her she stopped him and said she didn’t think it was right. With the two-week band camp coming up, Chuck decided it would be a good time to break up.

Following his mother’s advice, he got Olivia to agree that even if they weren’t going to be friends, they could at least be friendly. After all, they still liked each other. To kind of press the point with Olivia, Chuck assured her that what they had been doing was exclusively between them, and he was not one to kiss and tell. Olivia easily saw the inferred threat and readily agreed to the breakup. They remained friendly and Olivia’s sexual proclivity remained a secret.

A Good Year

Chuck threw himself into getting ready for football. His effort, continued strength gain, and speed improvement, along with his explosive violence in the game had him as a favorite to start on the defense as a junior. The first day back at school, at lunch with his not so dorkish anymore group, and the pretty girls at the other end of the table, Chuck started to wonder which girl would be next.

What began that September was a string of ‘girlfriends’ that totaled out at four by the end of the year. Some put out, some did not. The best was Sharon, a sophomore. She was short, built like a brick shit house, with big black hair who loved to fuck. She shared that she didn’t want any commitment and even after they “broke up,” asked if they could still hook up. The worst was Joanne, a petite cheerleader who grudgingly gave handjobs but came across as quite mercenary and demanding; definitely a high maintenance girlfriend with little return.

Luscious Liz, on the other hand, seemed to find happiness with a guy named Mark. Mark was a great guy, probably the most handsome guy in their class. He was an extremely talented basketball player and seemingly destined for greatness. Everyone got along with and liked Mark. It was a natural pairing. The best looking and most liked girl and guy in the class were a couple. Chuck was a bit disheartened, his lust-love for Liz never waned but he realized that the Liz-Mark pairing was the end of the line for his desires. Well, what the fuck, right? Chuck knew Mark pretty well and liked him a lot.

He made second-team football all-star that year and during the winter, set the school indoor shot put record. In February, he broke the school records for bench and squat. The afternoon he broke those records, a few people were in the weight room and they all celebrated his accomplishment; testosterone and adrenaline were everywhere. Coach quickly posted the records on the big board in the weight room. Chuck, shirtless, holding his sweats and stuff in his arms walked out of the gym into the hallway near the school entrance as he headed to the Varsity locker room. He looked up and there waiting for the late bus was about twenty kids, many of them girls ... and amongst that group, was Liz.

From the back of the group; Arnie, a sometimes track sprinter called out, “Hey Chuck, I hear you’re now the strongest guy who ever went to school here!”

Standing at the door to the locker room, Chuck looked at the group who were all now looking at him. He and Liz locked eyes. There was something about the way she looked at him. He had never seen that look before. He smiled at her, glanced at Arnie and while ducking into the locker room said, “Yeah, thanks.”

It was during junior year that he and Liz seemed to get a little closer. As luck would have it, they were in a class together. Luckily for Chuck, it was history class, where he could shine! There were two occasions where they were assigned to the same group and it was the second occasion that they worked together on a subtopic. They finished quickly and had time to simply chat. They discussed many things, their likes and dislikes, their religious beliefs, their outlook on school and the future as well as general school-based gossip.

She would ask him his opinion of certain school events the student government was planning and at times, she would walk with him from one hallway to another, just chatting. He watched her and Mark in social situations and something just didn’t seem right. She didn’t seem to be truthful when she spoke of Mark but Chuck never pried. Their relationship was their business he figured. One thing was certain though; Liz was leaving the dimension of “very pretty” and entering “beautiful.”

Liz had grown her hair long again and one day Chuck took a chance. They were walking together as everyone was being dismissed from lunch. She was asking him if the yearbook photographer could get some pictures of the guys in the weight room. Liz was a junior editor and in charge of photos.

Chuck told her when a good time would be and then commented, “Liz, I gotta tell you, I think your hair is too pretty to cut it short. I’m glad you let it get long again.”

She stopped and looked at him. It was the same look as that one day after school. This time it was she who stammered. She put her right hand up to her hair and said, “My hair? Yes, I like it longer, thanks. It takes more time...”

Chuck added, “Well, I like it this way, see you later!”

Liz smiled and gave him a little wave.

During exam week at the end of the year, Chuck had finished his two required exams and was heading to the school payphone to call his mom for a ride home, when Liz came around the hallway corner.

“Chuck, you finished?”

Here he was, an accomplished athlete, a good student, well-liked by everyone, strongest guy in the school, projected football captain for next year, and still, she made him weak in the knees, He put on a good front; but, every time he saw her, he was once again a short, fat, pimply, ninth-grader.

“Hey, Liz ... yeah, just calling home for a ride.”

“I’ll give you a ride.”

Liz had gotten a real nice used Mazda RX-8 for her birthday and it was, of course, the coolest car at school.

“Sure, thanks!”

Getting into the little car was a trifle hard, but once seated, Chuck commented, “Liz, this is one sweet ride!”

“Thanks, it is...”

Once on their way, Liz commented/asked, “So, after running through half the girls in school, do you think you might want to get a long term girlfriend?”

“I don’t know, wait, half the girls? (Liz giggled) I just can’t wrap my head around all this boyfriend/girlfriend drama. It just seems too overblown. I understand it’s all practice for the future and all that, but aren’t we supposed to be having a little fun at our age? I mean, hell ... sometimes I don’t understand people. The other day Kathy started chatting me up, she’s cool and nice, so I talked with her. Later, Pat wanted to fight because he said I was hitting on his girlfriend!”

“Oh no, not Pat! You didn’t hurt him did you?”

“No, I wouldn’t hurt Pat, at least not physically. I told him I was the wrong one to be mad at; he might want to figure out why his ‘girlfriend’ was talking to me instead of the other way around. Shit, kind of makes me want to try to hit on Kathy.”

“You won’t though, will you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.