21 February 2009 - Cover

21 February 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this Day, Sandra and Jessica McBride are introduced to the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Sandra sat on his lap, legs spread, and dress open, advertising herself for fucking.

“How do you normally spend your time in a bar with your wives?”

“We’ll dance a few songs, and I’ll show her bare ass and some tit, then she’ll get the attention of the man she’s interested in and ask him over.”

“I like the dancing part, but I’ll be a little more assertive than your wives are. We don’t have all night.”

Sandra escorted Dan to the dance floor, leaving her dress open. The material swayed to the music, accenting her body movements. He enjoyed the front of her body staying in view, and so did the men and a few women.

A slow song began, and he slipped his hands inside her dress and held her naked body to his. He felt the warmth of her body and the scent of her alluring perfume. One hand touched the flexing of her ass cheek while the other gently caressed her left tit.

“This feels so fucking good! It’s been a long time since I’ve been in the arms of a man, and I’m glad that it’s you, Dan. Your wives are right; it is easy to fall in love with you.”

“My heart is already split into several slices; I’m not sure if there is enough left for you.”

“At least you’re being honest. I have ways of making you love me!” She teased looking at him with one eye closed.

“I’m yours to torture with love!”

“I can be incredibly grateful to the man who loves me and treats me well.”

“I’ll have to thank Brad for bringing such a beautiful, loving woman into my life. I know what Karen would say: ‘Dan, if you don’t love that woman, welcome her into our home and bed, and make one of our wives, there is something wrong with you.’”

“I’ve seen how you look at Karen, Wendy, and Tina. If you can love me the same way, even if not as intensely, I’ll be a happy, happy woman. I have my own home that I enjoy, but that doesn’t mean I’m not open to offers of a long, sex-filled relationship with you.”

“So you’d be okay if I spent the odd night with you?”

“Yes, and so would Jessica, as long as the others don’t mind, or we could spend it with you. I’m sure you’re man enough to fuck us both.” She managed to unzip the fly on his pants and fondled his semi-hard cock.

“Besides, you happen to produce beautiful children and have a good-sized cock for making them,” she said, stroking his growing shaft.

“You want to have a baby with me too?”

“A preliminary poll between me, myself, and I says...” She didn’t finish the sentence.

“That just proves it again; I’m nothing more than a sperm bank to the women I love.”

“Karen said you’d likely protest to no avail. Seeing you with your kids and Tina expecting too is giving me that motherly urge.”

“Did Karen tell you about my daughter, Cathy, and me?”

“No.”

“Cathy is twenty-five; she has a baby girl also named Jessica, and I’m Jessica’s biological father.”

“You had a baby with your daughter?” She asked, pausing for a second.

“I know that probably disappoints you.”

“Why, you incestuous little devil! That makes me all the more curious about your family. So, your first wife, who died, had three kids with you. Karen has four, Wendy has one and wants two more, and Tina is pregnant with your twins; add Cathy with one, plus Karen said that Susan and Lisa might also want one with you. If you add me, you’ll be the father of at least sixteen children.”

“They range in age from not born yet to twenty-eight.”

“You definitely are a super stud sperm bank!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.