21 February 2009 - Cover

21 February 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this Day, Sandra and Jessica McBride are introduced to the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Dan and Sandra walked into Barney’s Bar to the beat of hard rock music. The early evening crowd was enjoying the sights of the sexily dressed women flaunting their attention-getting skills.

“Where would you like to sit?” He asked, wrapping his arm around her waist.

“Somewhere a little ways from the dance floor and near lots of men.”

“I’ll let you choose the table.”

They went past several tables filled with men hungry for some action. One guy stopped her, lightly grabbing her arm. “Hey, babe, why don’t you sit on my face and let me guess your age?”

“I can see that you’re well educated by that comment. Of all the men in here that I have my choice of fucking or giving a blow job to, you’ll likely be the last one,” she responded.

“Oh, come on, honey, I was just joking with you. I meant no harm. I like the dress you’re barely wearing; it’s very sexy.”

“Thank you; the only problem is with my dress,” she began, stepping closer to him. “Is that the more it is opened in front, the more I want to spread my legs.”

“Can I try it?”

“Be my guest.”

They watched as he untied the bow that hardly kept her dress closed. The material fell to the sides, revealing her inner bare breasts and lower body. She moved her right foot aside, the opening now showing her bare pussy.

“See what I mean? If I tie my dress together, my legs close.”

“I can only hope that your dress falls off that gorgeous-looking body of yours.”

“I’m sure it will. About guessing my age, today is my birthday, and my loving, very thoughtful husband has given me a great present. Tonight I’m going to fuck and suck off more cocks than I normally do when we go out.”

“You indeed have a very thoughtful husband,” he said.

“I’ll consider letting you fuck me later on if you first lick my pussy with who’s ever cum is leaking from it.”

“You sure are one hell of a slut.”

“I sure am a happily married slut! Let’s go, honey; I can hear several cocks calling to my pussy and mouth.”


“You sure put him in his place. That was perfect!” Dan complimented her, kissing her cheek. She retied the bow, barely keeping her dress closed.

“His place will likely be between my legs.” They continued to walk hand in hand, with Sandra receiving several wolf whistles of appreciation as she searched for a table. “They sure have changed the interior since the last time I was in here. I remember it having gold-coloured seats.”

“It has been a while for you. The gold was replaced with black, and I notice they’ve put bench seats along the walls.”

“This one should be good, with nice lighting and against the wall.”

She sat next to Dan on the padded bench, so men looking at her had a clear view of her. “I’ll have one double rye and seven when you order a drink.”

“I’ll stay with pop. Seen any potential candidates?”

“Several, but first we have to consummate our marriage. Who would have thought that our first fuck would be in public with so many witnesses to our vows?”

“Are you still on that marriage bit?”

“Yes, so are you going to take my ass and make me yours?” She asked, kissing him.

“Who can refuse such a pretty little ass like yours?”

“Not too many men, but it’s yours first before another guy fucks it.”

“You’re not exactly a virgin.”

“Far from it, but you are my first new man, and truth be told, I know I don’t need any other mate to love.”

“I never had a compliment like that; thank you. So you don’t want to consummate our marriage the old-fashioned way of me fucking your pussy?”

“I want it both ways from you, or aren’t you man enough?” She teased.

“I was born ready!” He joked.

“Somehow, I don’t doubt you!” She leaned in, kissing him, and he slipped his hand inside her dress.

“Plus, I have a little help from my friends,” he said, taking a Viagra pill from his pocket. “And this,” he added, showing her several condoms.

“You do plan on being a busy boy. I may have to marry you after all,” she smiled with a twinkle in her eyes.

The waitress appeared, and she took their order. She didn’t seem surprised to see a woman showing off her body. “I bet she gets lots of offers with a body like that,” Sandra said, watching her leave.

“Just like you, no doubt. Would you like me to use a condom?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.