21 February 2009 - Cover

21 February 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this Day, Sandra and Jessica McBride are introduced to the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Jake, Tiffany, Amber, and Britney raised their eyebrows in delight as Abby opened the front door and greeted them naked.

“Now that’s being subtle,” Jake joked.

“I hope you and Brad didn’t start on Jessica without us,” Amber jokingly complained.

“No, but it sure was tempting. Once you see Jessica, you’ll see why.” Abby let her friends in, then stood at the open door for a moment in a naked pose for anyone to see.

Brad and Jessica walked into the living room as his friends entered.

“It appears we’re overdressed,” Britney joked as they looked at the hanging cock of Brad and their eyes drawn to Jessica’s naked beauty and her right leg.

Introductions were made with Jessica asking to make each other naked, and then they kissed her and felt her tit. She returned the pleasure and smiled at the size of Jake’s cock, even in its soft condition.

“Jessica is very special to me, and not just because of her leg. Her parents knew Dad and Laura way back in the early years of their swinger days. Jessica is staying with us for the weekend, and her mom, Sandra, is staying with my parents, likely to become another wife of his,” Brad lightly joked.

Jake, Amber, Britney, and Tiffany were curious about her leg, and they said they would only ask once about it. “They don’t care about your leg; they just want at your pussy!” Abby joked.

Jessica observed the naked beauty of Abby’s three girlfriends and hoped to be included in the new group.

Tiffany came to Jessica, caressed her breast to breast, and gave her a long and sensual kiss. Jessica responded in return, enjoying the affection.

“There is something so naughtily erotic as watching two women make out,” Jake said to Brad.

“Careful what you say, or they’ll want us to suck on the others cock again,” Brad whispered.

“Wouldn’t bother me.”


Tiffany spoke softly to Jessica. She nodded and smiled shyly, going to Jake. She leaned up to meet their height difference, kissed him on the lips, placed his hand on her breast, and then gently caressed his growing cock. She stroked his muscle and accepted his kiss.

Silently, she took his hand and walked him to Abby’s parents’ king-sized bed. She laid him on his back, and kneeling by his groin, she began to suck on his cock. A moment later, she could feel several fingers exploring her pussy and it was Tiffany.

Jake had Jessica lay on her back, first admiring her beauty and saying that he enjoyed eating her pussy. The others joined them on the big bed, with Brad kissing Abby while Amber and Britney sucked on his cock.

Jake enjoyed the pleasure of her pussy and soon she released a sensual-sounding cum.

“Mmm, I love hearing Jake make other women cum!” Tiffany admitted.

He kissed his way up her slender body and settled between her legs. They all gathered around to watch the first penetration of his cock into her pussy and he began to fuck her.

“Will I need to have a boyfriend to be a member of your group?” She asked Abby.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.