21 February 2009 - Cover

21 February 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this Day, Sandra and Jessica McBride are introduced to the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

While they enjoyed their meal, Sandra revealed her desire for Dan to expose his balls and, sometimes by accident, his cock in public. She mentioned the different ways she had her husband show his cock and how exciting it was to accidentally let his cock be seen. He agreed, and she said his wives liked the idea too, and he’d start being more of an exhibitionist for them in public.

Jason returned to see how they were doing. Sandra smiled, saying everything was very good. She loved his eyes looking at her bare pussy and boldly released Dan’s cock from his pants. Jason’s eyes widened upon seeing his bare cock. Dan thanked him for the meal, and Jason took their plates to the kitchen.

“Now for some good, sexy fun,” Sandra said, scooting her tiny ass sideways. “I won’t make you cum; I just want to tease Jason.”

“Usually we’ll use the excuse that it’s my wife’s birthday, and one of the presents from me is the sexy fun of my wife having more cocks than on a normal bar visit,” he mentioned.

“You’re making me love you!” She said it in song.


Jason came back and noticed Sandra was lying at an odd angle. He looked down and saw that she was sucking on Dan’s cock. Her legs were spread, and he could easily see Sandra’s bare pussy glistening with leaking juices.

Dan smiled at Jason, reading his thoughts: “You can touch my wife’s pussy if you want.”

Sandra sucked a moment longer, her body reacting to Jason’s sudden touch. She opened her pose more, and several fingers entered her wet hole. Sandra sat up, her face flushed with arousal, and turned her attention to Jason.

She didn’t bother to look around to see if they were being spied upon, and he rubbed his crotch, then pulled down his zipper. “You’ll get better tips from the women if you leave your cock and balls out of your underwear,” she suggested, releasing them into the light.

Sandra drew him closer as she stroked it, then leaned over and began sucking. Dan turned more towards her back and slipped her tits from her dress, then began to finger her pussy.

“My husband is so good to me. Today is my birthday, and one of my presents from him is that I can suck and fuck more cock than I normally do.”

Dan smiled, observing closely as Sandra’s talented mouth made Jason’s cock rock hard. “Remember, I want to see him cum in your mouth, and then we kiss.” She nodded her agreement.

On and on she went, then Jason warned her. She opened her mouth, aiming his cock and stroking it. Jason covered his mouth just in time as he gave out a series of muffled grunts. Dan watched with approval as several spurts of Jason’s thick, white cream landed on her tongue. She smeared another spurt on her lips like erotic lipstick.

Sandra turned her head to Dan and leaned forward, kissing her. She could feel his tongue moving Jason’s cum around, and then she had to swallow. Jason wrinkled his nose in disgust.

“Fuck, what you do to me!” She sighed, her lust-filled eyes ever-growing more in love with him.

Sandra returned to Jason’s cock and sucked him clean. He knew he’d spent much more time at their table than he should, and after thanking her, he put his satisfied cock away and went to get their bill.

Sandra poured the last half glass of wine from the decanter and downed it. Jason returned, and she barely tied her dress closed. Dan paid the food bill, giving Jason the usual fifty-dollar tip he’d always given Andrew.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.