21 February 2009 - Cover

21 February 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this Day, Sandra and Jessica McBride are introduced to the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Sandra complimented Dan about his car, enjoying the deep growling sound and power.

When Dan found out that she and Jessica were staying over, he made an early dinner reservation at Chandler’s and asked for Andrew to be their waiter. Andrew realized that most of the women Dan brought there weren’t his wives, but he treated them as if they were.

During the drive east along Highway 2, Dan noticed Sandra was a little apprehensive. “Are you doing okay?”

“I guess I am a little quiet. You are my first date since my husband, Roger, died. We always did my slutty wife fun together. We had talked about having another baby a few days before he died.

“We can turn around and go home and stay in for the night if you’d prefer. It wouldn’t bother me in the least.”

“No, thank you, Dan, for understanding, but I need this. I need you to love me so I can feel like a woman again.”

“Believe me, you’re all woman to me! I’ll be proud to introduce you to anyone as my wife and satisfy your slutty wifely urges.”

“You do like watching your wives fuck with other men?”

“Strangely, I do. Seeing the look in their eyes as they suck on a big, fat cock and make it cum in their mouths, or the sensual sounds my girls make when cumming from a guy fucking them.”

“One of the things Roger did for me was to eat cream pie, no matter which guy fucked me.”

“I do that for my girls, and I’ll gladly do it for you too.”

“Oh my god, you’re making me wet and not even touching me!” She joked.

Dan placed his right hand between her legs, several fingers feeling her moisture. “You’re right, you are wet! Imagine how wet and turned on you’ll be with all those horny octopuses, or is it octopi, after that fantastic body of yours.”

“I can hardly wait; however, my body first belongs to you.”

“And my wives,” he smiled.

“No wonder Karen, Wendy, and Tina say how easy it is to love you.”

“And Susan and Lisa,” he included. “They tell me they each want to have a baby with me. I protested, saying I have enough kids from several different women. Secretly, I stopped trying to put them off the baby idea.”

“So if I were to love you enough, you wouldn’t mind if you were to get me pregnant?”

“No, however, you better clear up that idea with Karen, Wendy, and Tina.”

“I will!” She smiled at him, taking his hand and guiding it again to her pussy.

“I keep joking that I’m nothing more than a sperm bank to them and could end up impregnating half the legal women in Trenton.”

Sandra laughed, “Your funny, just as long as I’m one of the first to get pregnant.”

She looked at his handsome face as the street lights of Belleville reflected on him. She had to tell herself she wasn’t falling in love with him, or was she?


Dan parked at the Quinte Convention Centre and escorted Sandra inside. He slipped her coat from her body and draped it over his arm.

“You are incredibly beautiful and are my wife when we go out like this. I enjoy showing off my sexy girls and the hungry looks men give them.”

Dan held her hand as her high heels announced her every step on the shiny ceramic floor. She smiled at him as he took in her side profile, full breasts, and nipples an inch away from exposure. She squeezed his hand, appreciating his intimate interest in her.

Dan led her into Chandler’s restaurant and announced their reservations as Mr. and Mrs. Hayward. “Thank you, Dan.” She kissed his cheek and squeezed his hand in appreciation.As they were escorted to their table, almost every eye was on Sandra in her devastatingly sexy dress.

“You’ve been fucked many times just walking to our table,” he said to her ear.

“I’d prefer it for real.”

“You’ll get all the cock you want in a while.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.