21 February 2009 - Cover

21 February 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this Day, Sandra and Jessica McBride are introduced to the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Brad carried Jessica’s overnight bag as he and Abby held her hand, walking to her home. “What a great-looking house!” Jessica remarked on the large interior.

“Thank you; we like it too,” Abby said, removing her coat.

“This used to be my home, then our family grew with the addition of Wendy and her boys, Jake and Timmy, and now Tina. Abby and I share time between both homes.”

“My parents are in Ottawa for the weekend. I have twin brothers, Peter and Derek, who play hockey in the Ontario Hockey League, Pete for Kingston and Derek for Oshawa. Both teams are playing the 67’s in Ottawa, so my parents are making it a weekend to see them both play. That means we have the whole house to ourselves, except for my pet dog, Molly,” Abby explained.

Abby escorted her into the living room, sitting close to her. “Brad told me that he fucked you last weekend, and you were his first sex experience.”

“He was.” She blushed as Brad sat beside her.

“It’s okay; don’t feel bad. We don’t keep any sex secrets. Brad was my first boy too, and then his dad fucked me a few minutes later.”

Abby took Jessica’s soft hand in hers and said, “You’re among friends, so you don’t have to feel awkward. I enjoy sharing Brad with my girlfriends, so if you want to hold his hand, kiss him, and even fuck or give him a blow job, I’ll enjoy watching you.”

“I will.” She took Brad’s hand, then leaned over and kissed him.

“Brad told me about your leg; that sucks so bad. I know what it’s like to lose a parent. My mom died a few years ago of brain aneurism.”

“It won’t matter to us that you have an artificial leg; it’s just part of you.”

“Until I take it off,” she joked.

“A sense of humour; I like that.” Abby turned Jessica’s face to her and lightly kissed her on the lips.

“Brad said that you and your mom had some sexy fun. That’s good because you’re going to meet my girlfriends Amber, Britney, and Tiffany, who are coming over to stay the night. The last thing we do during our sleepovers is actually sleep. Tiffany’s boyfriend, Jake, is coming too, so Brad doesn’t get worn out.”

“What do you mean?”

“Our sleepovers are for having sex with each other. Brad will be fucking you, and so will Jake. Us girls will enjoy licking their cum from the other pussy and giving them blow jobs.”

“Wow, what a family you both have!”

“I’m sure my mom and dad would welcome you and Sandra into our family. Imagine all the cock you could have with Brad, Jake, and Dan, plus pussy with his wives. Jake is my stepbrother because his mom, Wendy, is Dad’s wife. He also plays for the Falcons.”

“Brad and Jake both hope to be drafted into the NHL this June,” Abby added.


Jessica let Abby kiss her again, then uttered a soft moan as Abby fondled her right tit. Brad joined in and felt her other one.

“As I told you before, all the women who are our friends or family keep their pussy shaved. It’s time to shave yours.”

Abby stood, bringing Jessica to her feet. They embraced and kissed, then Abby lifted Jessica’s top.

“Wow, what beautiful-looking tits,” she complimented, fondling both and then leaning to suck on both nipples. Brad knelt, pulling down her skirt. “You have a fantastic-looking body!” Abby’s eyes widened.

“Except for my leg.”

“I’d say that if you find a boy interested in you or you in him, you can use your leg as a topic of conversation to get him into bed. You can say, ‘Just because I lost part of my leg doesn’t mean I’m any less of a woman who has desires to be loved like any girl.’”

“Can I write that down? It sounds really good.” Jessica looked at Brad, not ashamed to be naked in front of him.

“Tell me, Jessica, if Brad were at your home, what would you be doing now?”

“That’s easy; I’d be taking his clothes off and taking him to bed and fuck.”

“Then treat my home as yours. First, we’re going to shave your pussy; if you want my Brad to fuck you, you have to go through my pussy first. Why don’t you take off his clothes and then bring him into the bathroom? I’ll start the tub.”


Moments later, Jessica walked a naked Brad into the bathroom, his cock growing semi-hard in anticipation. “Now you can take my clothes off.”

Jessica removed Abby’s top and admired her puffy, firm tits. Her short skirt was soon on the floor, and they embraced in a naked kiss, caressing each other’s tits. “We are going to have so much fun together,” Abby predicted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.