21 February 2009 - Cover

21 February 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this Day, Sandra and Jessica McBride are introduced to the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Karen led them to the living room, where she made sure Sandra was seated beside Dan. Tina sat in a chair for support and casually rubbed her belly bump, and Wendy sat on the other couch across from them. She deliberately relaxed her pose, her short hem revealing her shaved pussy.

Karen sat beside Sandra, with one leg tucked under the other. Her shaved pussy was shamelessly in the open for viewing. “I love your long brunette hair,” she said, letting several strands fall through her fingers.

“And I like your blonde hair too.”

She lowered her hand, letting it rest on Sandra’s leg where her short hem ends.

“Do you work?” Karen asked, eyeing her next womanly conquest.

“Yes, I’m an accountant with Ontario Hydro in Belleville.”

“So you’re the one we blame for our high hydro rates?”

“No, that’s the provincial government.”

“I’m in charge of the nursing school at the community college,” Karen said.

“I used to work at the Belleville Community Bank,” Wendy added.

“I work at the same bank Wendy did until I have my babies, and then we’ll see,” Tina added.

“And I’m in early retirement to enjoy my growing family,” Dan said.


Jessica scooted forward on her cushion, her short hem now revealing her hair-covered pussy. “I should tell you all about my leg. She explained what it felt like to lose part of her right leg and adapt to her artificial one. Jessica removed her leg, showing them her stump, and mentioned the different legs she has, including the one for playing hockey.

“Brad has shown quite an interest in my hockey playing ability, and I really thank him for that.”

“Jessica, Brad will be here soon,” Karen said, prompting her to act.

She stood, offering her hand to Dan. “Dan, I really enjoyed Brad and me fucking. I want to compare you and him, so let’s go to bed and fuck.”

“That’s certainly being direct; I like that.” He stood, taking her hand, and then embraced her, fondling her tit and kissing her. His hand went to her short hem, caressing her small ass and pulling it up to reveal her bare cheeks.

He took a moment to take off her top, showing her young, firm tits. He leaned down and sucked on each one. Next, her skirt was handed to Sandra, and his wives viewed the teen body they’d all soon get to sample.

“What a beautiful-looking body,” Karen praised. “When you go with Brad and Abby to her place, she’ll shave your pussy to be bare of hair like ours. We will also do the same with your pussy, Sandra. All the women in our family and those who enjoy Dan fucking them keep their pussy free of hair.”

“We find it quite a turn-on to go out in public with Dan and let mostly men see our bare pussy,” Wendy added.

“Yes, very nice,” Karen expressed, smoothing a hand over Jessica’s bare ass. Dan took her hand and led her to the bedroom. “We’ll join them in a few minutes to enjoy them fucking. Once Dan has recovered from fucking Jessica, he’ll fuck you into the family.”

“You certainly have an unusual family relationship,” Sandra mentioned.

“We have all come into Dan’s life in different ways,” Karen began. “I first met Dan at the provincial park, and my life changed for the better that day.”

“I warned Dan and Karen that my sister-in-law was going to break up their impending marriage. Mine was basically over, and Dan renewed my faith in love and marriage. He has blessed me with the baby my ex wouldn’t have with me, plus two more planned.”

“I met Dan purely by accident in a different park. I have my dog Major to thank for leading me to Dan. I didn’t expect to fall in love with him, but I have, and I’m also from a broken marriage. I now have the love of my man and am soon to be a mom for the first time,” Tina explained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.