21 February 2009 - Cover

21 February 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - On this Day, Sandra and Jessica McBride are introduced to the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Lacey quickly returned to them, the grils waiting still bare-breasted. “Is there anything else you’d like to try on?”

“Is there an item you’d like to see on us?” Sandra asked the woman.

“I’m Lacey, the owner, and I’d like the nighties on you again,” she said, admiring their bare breasts. “Mind you, your thongs look very nice the way they are.”

The girls introduced themselves and returned to put on their nighties. Sandra remained in her thong, spying on Dan and Lacey. Lacey smiled at him, then looked at his reflection. Her eyes focused closer; she was certain she was looking at his balls. She moved closer, glancing down. It was his balls!

Lacey smiled as Sandra and Susan returned. Sandra stood with her back to Dan, rubbing her ass against him and then her hand behind her to stroke his cock. “Could you put on the thong again, Susan, and Sandra? Try on another thong; you don’t have to cover up.”

The girls left, and Lacey looked at their asses. She looked away for a moment, and Dan, thinking it was erotic, began to stroke his cock.

Lacey returned her gaze, glancing in the mirror. “You’re jerking off your cock?”

“No, I was only stroking it! I wasn’t trying to cum!”

“You fucking pervert! Exposing your cock and masturbating, how dare you!” She barked, suddenly turning on him.

Sandra heard a loud voice and appeared in her different thong, followed by Susan.

“What’s the matter?” She asked.

“I caught your husband jerking off his cock in my store!”

“I was only stroking it for a moment and not trying to cum!”

“We were just having some sexy fun; no harm was intended,” Sandra defended, going to his side.

“I didn’t mind seeing his balls at first, but then seeing him jerk off, I should call the police and have you arrested!”

“No, no, please don’t do that. I’ll do anything so Dan doesn’t get in trouble!” Sandra pleaded.

“Anything?” Lacey thought for a moment. “I have the perfect solution. Has your husband ever cheated on you?”

“No!” She was quick to answer.

Dan looked at Lacey and said, “I have never cheated on Sandra. Just look at my wife; why would I cheat on her when she gives me everything sexual I could possibly want?”

“I won’t call the police under two conditions.”

“Name them,” Sandra said.

“First, you are going to watch your husband cheat on you by fucking me, and second, once he cums, you and your sister are going to lick his cum from my pussy!”

Sandra and Susan looked at each other, and then Dan tried to hide their smirks.

“That’ll hurt our marriage, and I’ve never licked a woman’s pussy before,” Sandra mildly protested.

“Now will be your first time, or I will call the cops.”

“That’s sexual blackmail.”

“I know it is,” Lacey grinned. “And you two don’t put on any clothes. You’ve got great-looking breasts. So, what is it?”

“I guess I have no choice but to let my husband fuck you.”


They had to control their quiet laughter as Lacey led them to the back office. It was sparsely furnished with a small desk and chair, a bar fridge, and a black futon. “I’ll teach you to show your cock in public!”

“If you want us naked, then shouldn’t you be also?” Sandra asked, hoping she’d strip.

Lacey slipped off her mini skirt and top to reveal a matching low-cut bra and thong set. She knelt on one knee and tucked the hem of Dan’s hoodie into the waistband of his lounge pants. “Not too bad a sized cock,” she remarked to its natural hang.

“Dan has seven inches when nice and hard,” Sandra bragged as they watched her stroke his cock and begin to suck on it.

Lacey opened her pose to the girls, slipped the crotch aside, and began to finger her pussy. Sandra and Susan looked at Dan, not believing their good luck. Susan leaned over and unfastened the closure on Lacey’s bra. She slipped from her arms, not missing a suck.

“Would you like us to eat your pussy before my husband fucks you, just to make sure we can?” Susan asked.

“Good suggestion.” Lacey pulled down Dan’s pants over his shoes and had him sit on the futon. She removed her thong, revealing a thin line of dark hairs, and lay sideways, propping her leg up.

“Try not to be too anxious,” Susan whispered to Sandra as she knelt. She had to control her enthusiasm and hesitantly leaned in to kiss her lips. Her tongue separated, tasting the tart harshness of her flavour. She fingered and licked, Lacey humping her face and holding her close while sucking on Dan.

“Guess I should take a turn,” Susan said.

Sandra moved, and Susan did her best to pretend not to enjoy her pussy. Lacey had Dan move, and she lay on her back, legs spread. He lowered himself onto her body, and she stuffed the head of his cock into her hole.

“I know we always enjoy our fucking, honey; try not to enjoy her,” Sandra said.

“I’ll try. Maybe I can try not cuming.”

Dan buried his face in her shoulder, smiling at the odd situation that allowed him to fuck her. He thought, “How the hell do I pretend not to like fucking her?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.