21 February 2009 - Cover

21 February 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - On this Day, Sandra and Jessica McBride are introduced to the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Dan smiled, recognizing Susan’s car in the driveway. “There’s someone we want you to meet who we think you’ll like.”

“I’ve already got the man I want in you,” Sandra said as they walked to the front door.

“It isn’t a man but a beautiful woman, who I think looks a lot like you.”

“Hmm, she sounds interesting already!” She smiled, kissing his cheek. She stopped him at the door. “Thank you, Dan, for a wonderful time.”

“You’re welcome, and it isn’t over yet.”

“You’ve got that right! Wait until you see the sneaky, sexy fun I have planned for you!” She gave him a long kiss, and they entered the home.


Sarg and Major were quick to the door and prodded Sandra with their noses at the smell of sex on her. “Another time, boys. You said that you also have a dog. You should bring it over so it isn’t lonely,” he suggested, noticing the living room was empty.

“Jessica has a Pappion named Jessie. I’m not sure how he’d get along with your two. There’s quite a difference in size.”

“Abby had a miniature poodle, and she gets along with our two very well. She teases the hell out of them!”

“We could stop by and pick her up from home. Our neighbour was watching her.”

Dan walked her hand in hand into the bedroom, where sensual sounds were emanating.

“Hi Dan!” Tina greeted, sitting in a chair and using a dildo on her pussy.

He looked at Karen, naked atop a woman, and Wendy eating the woman’s pussy.”The process of elimination would prove that it’s Susan who is under your pussy.”

“It sure is! Hi, my love, so how was your time out?”

“It was fantastic, but Dan and I have to go to the store before it closes for the day,” Sandra said.

Karen lifted Susan off so she could sit up. “Susan Armstrong, this is the beautiful and sexy-looking woman we told you was out with Dan, Sandra McBride.”

“Hi Susan, it’s ... It’s nice to meet ... you,” Sandra said with halted words. “Forgive me; it feels as if I’m looking in the mirror at myself.”

Karen looked from one to the other and said, “You do look very similar, in skin colour, hair, looks, and body shape.”

“I mentioned to Sandra that our friend and she looked quite similar,” Dan added.

“The only difference is that I’m naked and you’re not,” Susan noted, standing up.

“That’s easily fixed!” Sandra untied the bow that held her dress closed and let it fall to the floor.

“I love your dress; I have the same one in light blue with me.”

“There isn’t very much difference at all. Sure, you two aren’t related?” Dan asked.

“I don’t think so. I’d definitely know if I had a cousin who was just as sexy and beautiful as me,” Sandra joked. They stood side by side, arms around each other’s waists, breasts slightly touching.

Sandra stepped out of her high heels. “We look to be the same height too!” Susan remarked. “We’ll have to compare our family trees to see if there is a common relative. Imagine if we found out we’re related—all the sexy fun we would have missed out on!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.