21 February 2009 - Cover

21 February 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - On this Day, Sandra and Jessica McBride are introduced to the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Empty plates and glasses were put in the kitchen, and the group relaxed, recalling Jessica’s two blow jobs. The other girls added some of their memories of the ones they’d given.

“Has Brad or Jake ever given the delivery boy a blow job?” Jessica asked.

“No, and we never would. If it ever got out that we have sucked cock, then I don’t think any hockey team would want us.”

“So you have sucked cock before?” She asked, looking from one to the other.

That is a personal secret we’d prefer never get out,” Jake added. “I’m sure there are guys playing hockey who might be gay, but in these times, it’s difficult to be accepted.”

“Imagine being in the team room full of naked guys taking showers, and one of them who is gay can only dream about touching their cocks and sucking in them.”

“Mmm, imagine being in a room with twenty hot and sweaty, naked boys, cocks ready for fucking and cock sucking!” Abby envisioned.

“That would be fun,” the girls agreed.

“Brad, my love, would you and Jake suck on each other a little for Jessica?” Abby asked.

He looked at his best friend, who agreed, and they caressed each other’s cocks. Brad stood facing Jake as he scooted to the edge of the cushion. Jessica watched intently as Jake stroked Brad’s cock, his tongue teasing the head, and then took it deep into his mouth.

“I’ve only seen guys sucking cock in porn movies,” Jessica commented.

“I know it might be tempting to make Brad cum in your mouth, but his cum belongs fucked into our pussies or down our throats. You’ll have other opportunities to give him blow jobs,” Tiffany said.

The Viagra and Jake’s actions soon had Brad’s seven and a half inches fully hard. They switched places, and Jessica enjoyed him making Jake’s six inches of cock nice and hard.

“Maybe someday, Brad and Jake will do a full blow job on the other for you,” Abby said softly to her ear.

“I’d like that.”


“Now that the boys have made their cocks ready for action, let’s continue our sexy fun,” Abby announced, starting Little Caprice’s video again. “Remember, Jessica, you are free to be with any one of us.”

“I think all us girls want to sample your pussy,” Tiffany said, going to her.

She helped Jessica to her feet and, embracing her, shared several soft kisses. She removed her flimsy nightie, and Jessica did the same. Tiffany laid her on the soft area rug and kissed her way up and down her body.

Abby had gone to her bedroom and returned with several dildos. She handed one to Tiffany, who licked it, then pressed the head into Jessica’s hole. She lay beside her new lover and gently fucked her while sharing many kisses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.