21 February 2009 - Cover

21 February 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - On this Day, Sandra and Jessica McBride are introduced to the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Soon, the Kendall’s doorbell chimed. “That’s for you, Jessica.” Abby smiled.

They admired the lower half of her bare ass as she walked to the door.

“Delivery for Kendall,” the teenage boy said.

“That’s right,” she smiled, feeling the cold winter breeze on her body. He handed her the large bag and was about to leave. “Just a moment, come in; I have a tip for you.”

She led the way to the waiting group, with the boy looking at her artificial leg more than her exposed ass. Jessica sat on a chair and opened her pose to show her bare pussy.

“This is for you,” she said, handing him a five-dollar bill. “And so is this.”

She put her hand on his crotch and pulled down the zipper on his jeans. She released his soft cock and, leaning closer, began sucking. The boy didn’t know what to think as her warm mouth made his cock stir. He glanced at the other teens close to his age. The girls had on barely anything to cover their figures, and the two boys sat there with their cocks on full display.

Soon, she could feel it growing harder in her mouth. The others were enjoying their personal porn show. Brad began to finger Amber and Tiffany’s pussies, while Jake fingered Abby and Britney’s pussies. The girls added to the erotic scene by stoking the boy’s cocks.

Jessica was determined to show them she knew how to suck on a good cock, and it was made more erotic by Brad and Abby cheering her on.

“I’m going to cum!” The boy soon announced. She opened her mouth, her hand now stroking his cock. “Uhh, uhhh, uhhh!” He grunted.

The gang cheered as several spurts landed on her tongue, then she swallowed. She smiled, looking at the group for their approval. They applauded, and Abby went to her, leaned down, revealing her firm tits and tiny ass, and kissed her.

The boy was stunned by their care-free sexual actions as Jessica sucked out the remaining cum. She thanked him, put away his cock, and walked him to the door.

They all cheered for Jessica as she returned to the couch. “That was absolutely perfect!” Abby praised. “Now do the same thing when our pizza is delivered.”

Jessica was putty in Brad’s arms as he kissed her, his tongue taking remnants of the delivery boy’s cum. One hand fondled her tit while she casually stroked his cock.

“Okay, everyone, time for your meds then food,” Abby announced.

“You guys do drugs?”

“No,” Abby lightly laughed.

“We don’t do drugs or smoke pot,” Brad added.

“We each take a Viagra, Brad and Jake, to help keep their cocks hard so they can fuck us longer and more often. We girls take one to heighten our climaxes like you wouldn’t believe. The only thing we do that would be considered illegal is drink some of our parents’ booze,” Abby added, handing Jessica her pill.

“Cheers,” Brad said, and they took their pill.


While they waited for the chicken, they did more talking. “Jessica, you have complete freedom within our group. We share each other and hold no jealousies towards anyone. If you want Brad, Jake, or both to fuck you, then take him to bed, or better yet, fuck, and we can watch. If you want one of us girls for a sexy sixty-nine, just kiss us and say what you’d like to do,” Abby explained.

“The same also applies to us. If one of us or more wants you, I’m sure you’d let us enjoy you.”

“I certainly will.”

Jessica moved and sat with Tiffany. I want to thank you for letting Jake fuck me.”

“Isn’t he a great fuck?”

“He is, but not quite as good as Brad,” she whispered, and they laughed.

“I’m trying to improve him in that area. By the way, I think your leg looks awesome!” Tiffany said, placing her hand where the cloth protector meets her leg, then sliding it up and under her short hem.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.