21 February 2009 - Cover

21 February 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - On this Day, Sandra and Jessica McBride are introduced to the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Sandra motioned to the guys at the table, and there was a sudden scramble to be the first.

“So who gets to fuck me first? I figure you decided amongst yourselves.”

“I do; we decided to go by birth dates, and mine is the closest to today.”

“My birthday happens to be today, and my beautiful, loving husband gave me a great present. I can take on all the cock I want, more than I normally do. I love being his slutty wife,” she said, prompting him to finger her pussy.

“You have a very generous husband,” one said.

“You all can’t fuck my pussy at once, so I’ll do you, and the others can take a blow job, or one can fuck my ass if you like.”

Sandra released the first cock and began stroking it. The others took theirs out and began stroking. Dan and the others watched her suck on it until it was hard.

“Come here, all of you. I can’t refuse so many nice-looking cocks.” She kissed and sucked on each one, then returned to her first one. “Anyone want my ass? I love double penetration, and I can give two of you blow jobs.”

“I’ll take your ass; I see a condom on the table,” one said, picking it up.

Sandra pulled him closer and assaulted his cock to make it hard. She made her first one super hard and had him lay on his back. She straddled his thighs, then lowered down, her pussy seemingly inhaling his cock. Her hips moved, beginning to fuck as she sucked the second cock once more, then slipped the sleeve onto it.

Sandra leaned forward and felt the guy’s cock prodding her puckered hole. It was now more lubricated with leaking juices from her pussy and his smaller cock entered her easier than Dan’s.

“Mmm, this feels so fucking good, my love. Thank you for being such a good husband to me.”

“You’re welcome, my love. You find me my fair share of women to fuck, so it’s easy to repay you. You know it arouses me to watch men fucking you and receiving blow jobs,” Dan replied casually, stroking his hard cock. One of the men couldn’t take his eyes off it, subconsciously licking his lips.

She felt the second one fucking her ass, and she rocked forward and back to meet their thrusts. “Mmm, this is heaven, double fucking. Now you two come here so I can make my fun complete.”

Dan watched as her talented mouth brought their cocks to life. She looked directly at him as she alternated between her two cocks.


Soon, the one up her ass grunted his cum into her. He pulled out, his condom wrinkled with the tip filled with white cream. He thanked her, put his cock away, and left.

Sandra lifted off her cock so he could sit up, then, facing him, impaled her pussy on it. She concentrated on the smaller of the two cocks she was sucking on.

“Remember, honey, how I love to see a guy cum in your mouth before you swallow,” he mentioned, and she nodded her agreement.

Several minutes later, the guy warned her and, switching to her hand, guided his cock. It erupted, sending several thick spurts onto her tongue. She squeezed the shaft, causing more cum to leak out. She moved the head around her lips, applying her exotic lipstick.

Sandra had such a sensual expression on her face as she swallowed without taking down the cum. Dan leaned forward, lightly placing a palm on her throat, and touched her lips to lips. She felt his tongue probing the creamy pool on her tongue, then she swallowed. Dan kissed her harder, and she moaned her approval. Several strands stretched between their lips, then broke.

“I certainly love how you kiss me!” She sighed.

Sandra thanked her guy, then returned to her next cock. She wanted to see Dan eat her pussy so she tightened her muscles around her stud’s cock. Moments later, he warned her and groaned, filling her pussy.

“Thanks for the fuck, birthday girl,” he said, pulling out.

“You’re quite welcome.” Sandra motioned Dan up to her body and smeared some cum on her lips, then offered them to him. They shared a quick kiss, then he went down between her legs.

Dan saw the white, creamy liquid oozing from her hole and leaned closer. He smeared some over her mound and clit then up to coat her tits. She reacted as he buried his face in the wet goop.

“Mmm, this is perfect: my husband eating a man’s cum from my pussy while I’m sucking on a nice, big cock!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.