21 February 2009 - Cover

21 February 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this Day, Sandra and Jessica McBride are introduced to the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Karen hurried to answer the door chime with Dan following. Sarg and Major were quick behind them.

She opened the door, a blast of winter breeze hitting her face. “Sandra McBride, as I live and breathe! Sandra, it’s so good to see you again! Talking on the phone isn’t the same as talking in person.”

Sandra stepped into the open arms of Karen, setting their overnight bags on the floor. Her arms went inside Sandra’s open coat to embrace the body she never thought she would experience again. They shared more than a casual kiss and hug.

“Dan, oh, how I’ve missed you!” Sandra remarked, taking his strong embrace. They, too, shared a good kiss.

“I don’t want to know how many years it’s been since we last saw each other.”

“At least one daughter ago, this is my daughter, Jessica.”

“Hi Jessica, our home is yours too,” Karen offered, giving her a good hug. Dan gave her a nice welcome, too. Sarg and Major, both wagging their tails, were trying to sniff between Sandra and Jessica’s legs.

“Boys, mind your manners for now,” Karen said to them.

“Here, let me take your coats,” Dan offered.

Sandra removed her’s revealing sexy dress that left nothing to the imagination, breasts virtually in view, and a nonexistent hem.

“I see that the years haven’t changed you any; you still look so beautiful with a killer body. When I suggested you dress sexy for us, I didn’t expect you to be virtually naked. I love your dress!”

“Thank you, just ammunition to conquer the man,” Sandra smiled, looking at Dan.

“I surrender already!” He joked, and they laughed.

Jessica removed her coat to show a low, criss-cross-shaped top that was very low and a short pleated skirt. They drank in her teen beauty. The metal of her artificial drew the dog’s attention.

“Sarg and Major, don’t you dare lift your leg against Jessica’s!” Dan scolded. “Go and lie down!”

“Let’s introduce you to the other members of our crazy family, and then, Jessica, we’d like you to tell us about your leg, and then there’ll be no further questions about it.”


Sandra marvelled at the size of the living room with its tall, exposed timber ceiling. The far wall had a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace. A fire was in full force in the fire insert. Karen walked them into the kitchen.

“Wendy, my love, this is Sandra and Jessica McBride. Sandra is an old acquaintance of ours from our swinger days with Laura. Wendy is Dan’s common-law wife and my wife.”

Pleasantries were exchanged, with Sandra and Jessica noting the startling beauty of Wendy. Her short, low-cut dress highlighted her figure.”

“I’m finally down to my pre-baby weight,” Wendy beamed to Dan, giving him a good kiss.

“I thought I heard the dogs barking,” Tina remarked, coming up the stairs from the rec room.

“Sandra and Jessica, this Tina, will be Dan’s partner once she gives birth to their twins, and she’ll also be my wife.”

Sandra looked at the woman, obviously pregnant with short, auburn-coloured hair. She wore loose-fitting pants to be comfortable and a very low top.

“Dan, I’m getting that feeling again,” Tina said to Dan.

“Tina is just like Wendy when she was pregnant with our twins; they both need a lot of cock,” Karen revealed.

“And pussy,” Wendy added, standing next to Sandra.

“Where is Brad?” Jessica asked.

“Anxious to have him again, are you?” Karen asked. Jessica’s blush admitted her intentions. “Sorry, I shouldn’t tease you like that. Brad and his girlfriend, Abby, will be here soon. Once Abby sees you, especially in that top and short skirt, you won’t have any problem being with Brad.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.