The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust - Cover

The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 81: Welcomed Home by the Slphys

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 81: Welcomed Home by the Slphys - Years and years after the The Knight and the Acolyte, the Las, God of Lust, is held in bondage by his daughter, Throwia, Goddess of Suffering. Meanwhile, three of his children live on a tropical island with their family. Kurtis, Las's son, dreams of something more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by Ultrasound 7 and has allowed me to share it with you. This may contain scenarios and acts that I normally wouldn’t write. There will be a strong sex slave/domination theme. I will keep this from violating any cannon established in the world and I developed the mythology that drives this story.

Sianili – Jyou Island

I checked the crab traps on the beach when I noticed something in the blue waters of the sea. A ship sailed toward us. I stepped back into the shadows. Ships rarely passed close to the island. There were dangerous reefs out there that made it a peril for sailors.

It was why my wife and I had hidden here before all the craziness had happened when the mermaids showed up and sent my wife, my daughter, my step-son, and step-daughter off on a quest to free Las. I didn’t have Azuliana to protect me. I knew they were safe out there.

Sometimes, we shared dreams with them thanks to an incubus and succubus that had joined their party. I knew they were having grand, if dangerous, adventurers. That was worrying for me. I wanted them to come home safe.

But I also knew we were vulnerable here. My two daughters with Azuliana, Frelia and Iliasa, were the only adults on the island. We were busy taking care of all of Kurtis’s children. He had bred my wife, Lasla, and Pyrriah. He just couldn’t breed me or my two sylph daughters. We were still, technically, hermaphrodites.

We needed another hermaphrodite to breed us. And Las, of course, but the God of Lust could breed a rock. He had. So many monstrous races were born just by him jacking off on the world and his cum landing on animals, pools of water, or sides of mountains.

I watched the ship, hoping it would keep sailing by. I didn’t want anyone coming to this island. I pressed into the palm tree, missing Azuliana. The dreams were nice, but it wasn’t her in the flesh, now was it?

No, it wasn’t.

Something rose from the ship. I blinked as something blue soared up into the sky and toward the island. With broad wings and ... It was a dragon. My dragon. My heart leaped with delight. Tears sprang into my eyes as I stepped out from beneath the shade.

She flew toward me. I couldn’t believe it. There she was. The wondrous dragon winged across the sky. She was magnificent. Just so beautiful. I was so thrilled to see my wife. I waved to her as she grew larger and larger.

She roared in greeting.

Azuliana swooped lover over the lagoon. The wake from her passage rippled the surface. The mermaids poked their heads out of the water, all of them very pregnant with Kurtis’s children. The dragon flared her wings and landed on the shore, already blurring into her human form.

Her blue scales became blue hair fluttering in the breeze. Pale skin appeared, her big breasts heaving before her as she rushed across the sands naked. She didn’t have her collar or chastity belt on, obviously. Those kept her from transforming.

She scooped me up in her arms and gasped, “My windy wisp!”

“My sapphire!” I moaned as I threw my arms around her neck. My slender body pressed against hers. I kissed her with hunger. Our lips melted together. I shuddered in my bush wife’s embrace.

My heart pounded with such joy. It was wondrous to see her again. She spun me around. I loved that. This was so dizzying. I felt so wondrously free in her embrace. My tongue danced with hers as she slid her hands down and gripped my ass.

She held my rump tight.

I loved how she pulled me against her. I groaned into her lips, kissing her with such passion. She whimpered into my lips. She kneaded my rump with her wonderful hands. She was just so beautiful. So spectacular.

It was such a heady moment to be in her arms again.

I broke the kiss and stared at her. “You’re back! You’re really, really back!”

“I’m back,” she said. “We’re all back. They’ll be coming ashore, but ... I just had to love you.”

She kissed me again and scooped me up in her arms. I shuddered. She was always so strong, and I was sylph. The element of air filled me. I was lighter than I should be. She carried me with ease beneath the shade of the palm tree and lowered me to the ground.

I trembled as she spread my legs. She stared down at my hairless pussy. The lavender aroma of my twat filled my nose. She groaned and buried her face into my snatch. My dragon-wife feasted. I gasped as she did that.

“Oh, yes, yes, my sapphire!” I moaned as Azuliana licked and lapped at me.

I trembled beneath her, glorying in her tongue stroking through my folds. She stroked up and down me, sending such heat rushing through me. I trembled, my back arching. It was a wondrous moment to have her feasting on me like that.

“Plunder me!” I moaned.

“Mmm, this is the greatest plunder,” Azuliana groaned. “I missed my petite wife. I longed for you so much, my windy wisp!”

“I’m here!” I groaned as she licked at me again.

She stroked her tongue through my folds. I trembled as she feasted on me like that. She held nothing back. It was so wild feeling her lapping at me with such hot lust. It was a perfect treat. I loved it. My face twisted in delight. I squirmed on the ground as she devoured me. Her tongue flicked through my folds. I shuddered, loving every moment of her passionate feast.

I squirmed on the sands beneath the palm trees, loving the feel of her tongue swirling around in my cunt. She had been gone for nearly nine months, but she was back. She was feasting on me. Loving me. This wasn’t a dream, right?

No, no, it felt too real to be a dream. This was reality. She was truly here licking me. Lapping at me. She feasted on me with all that she had. Her tongue stroked up my folds to lick at my clit. I groaned as she did that.

“Oh, yes, yes, that’s perfect,” I whimpered as she did that. She stroked through my folds again and again. I loved it so much. I stroked through all that wonderful treat. It was beautiful. “Keep licking me! Oh, my sapphire!”

“My tasty windy wisp,” purred Azuliana.

She plunged her tongue into my depths and swirled around in me. I groaned, my dragon-wife loving me. She brought me closer and closer to cumming. She flicked around in me before she slid her tongue up to my clit.

She stroked my bud. I gasped, so primed by her touch. I had Frelia and Iliasa to comfort me while she was gone, but our daughters just didn’t eat pussy the way my dragon-wife did. She had such a gusto for feasting on my snatch. She suckled hard on me.

I gasped as she did that. My back arched.

“I’m going to cum!” I moaned. “Matar’s big dick, I’m going to burst!”

“Good,” Azuliana purred.

She lightly nipped my clit with her teeth. I gasped at the burst of delight. I climaxed.

My pussy juices gushed out and bathed her mouth. The pleasure stormed through my body. I groaned at the heat of this moment. It was just a wild delight. I humped against her, stars flashing across my vision.

The rapture howled through my body. Winds of glorious rapture screamed through my mind as I trembled. I humped against my dragon-wife’s mouth. She licked and lapped up the cream spilling out of me. She feasted on me with all that she had.

She was so delicious. So sweet. So wondrous.

I groaned as she stroked her tongue over my folds again and again. She licked at me with passion, gathering up my cream. I wanted her in me, though. Her cock. I had missed her and Kurtis so much. I needed a dick in me.

“Fuck me!” I moaned. “Take me! I’m tired of dildos and dreams! I want the real thing in me!”

“Such a naughty windy wisp,” Azuliana purred as she rose, her clit already engorged into her hermaphrodite-dick. She smiled at me as she crawled over me. “I’m going to ravish you so hard.”

“Good,” I moaned

My wife’s hermaphrodite-cock buried into my pussy. I gasped as her thick shaft stretched me out. She was almost as big as her son. I squeezed my cunt down on her girl-cock, reveling in that wonderful dick being back in me. My dragon-wife was where she belonged.

“Oh, my windy wisp,” Azuliana purred. She leaned down and kissed me.

It was wonderful to have my lips melt to hers. I savored feeling her on me. In me. My cunt squeezed down on her girl-cock. I was so glad to have her in me. I trembled as our mouths danced together. She had such soft, plump lips.

This was just a perfect moment I was in heaven here. I kissed her with passion, my hands sliding down her back to grip her rump. Her big boobs pressed into my small ones. They were so large. I enjoyed how they piled against me.

My wife knew I loved them big, so she always had large tits for me.

Her hermaphrodite-dick drew back. I squeezed down on her clit-rod, reveling in that wonderful mix. It was such a delight having her in me. Just a wonderful treat. Her hermaphrodite-dick throbbed in me. She felt so wonderful in my snatch.

She drew back. I groaned, savoring the hard cock in me. She buried back into me. She slammed her girl-dick to the hilt in my snatch. It was amazing having her all the way in me. She groaned into my lips as she pumped away at me.

“Oh, my,” Frelia said. “Mother’s back. Does that mean...”

“There’s a boat coming!” Iliasa gasped. “From the ship. I think that’s them! Our brother is back. Our Master has returned.”

“Finally,” Frelia muttered.

I just ignored my sylph-daughters as my dragon-wife pumped away at me. I reveled in that wondrous cock pumping away at me. She fucked into me with such force. She drove into me with everything that she had.

It was delicious having that big dick in me. I savored my wife’s hermaphrodite-cock pumping in and out of me. I quivered, wanting to cum on her. I wanted to drown on her. This was so magical. My lips worked on Azuliana’s.

Hers worked on mine.

She loved me.

I held her to me. I loved her girl-cock pumping away at me. She drove in and out of me, driving me wild. I loved that so much. This was just a wondrous treat. I kissed her with passion. My tongue danced with hers.

I made love to my wife. I worshiped her hermaphrodite-dick with my hot cunt. Her girl-cock pumped in and out of me. It was just wondrous to enjoy. I loved every second of her girl-cock plunging away at me. I loved this delight.

It was so fantastic. He thrust into me over and over again. She swelled my orgasm as the girls squealed in delight. They were crying out to Kurtis. The longboat must be closer and closer, hurtling toward the shore.

I hurtled toward my orgasm.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I moaned, savoring that big dick fucking me. She plunged into me over and over again. It was marvelous. “Oh, that’s so good. That’s amazing!”

“Mmm, cum for me, my windy wisp,” Azuliana purred, her blue eyes brimming with delight. She buried her girl-cock to the hilt in me.

“I’m so close, my sapphire,” I moaned, my fingers digging into her rump.

Her breasts rubbed against my little titties. Our nipples brushed, her nubs fatter than mine. It felt wonderful. Pleasure burst through me. I gasped as my orgasm exploded. My cunt spasmed around her hermaphrodite-dick. I worshiped her.

Loved her.

Reveled in her.

She pumped away at me. She buried deep and hard into my cunt. I loved her doing that. She felt so wondrous in my writhing snatch. She moaned on me. I gripped her rump, wanting to feel her hermaphrodite-seed pumping into me again.

“Azuliana!” I gasped.

“Sianili!” she squealed and buried into me.

She erupted.

Her cum spurted hot into me. All that hermaphrodite-jizz that I had missed so much. My pussy writhed around her. I bucked beneath her, loving this pleasure sweeping through my body. Stars flashed across my vision.

It was just outstanding. I loved every second of this ecstasy. It swept through me again and again. I groaned, my cunt rippling and writhing around her hermaphrodite-dick. She flooded me with her passion as my girls squealed.

“KURTIS!” Frelia and Iliasa cried together. “MASTER!”

I heard footsteps racing across the sand. Water splashed. A man laughed. Kurtis.

I shuddered through my orgasm, my pussy writhing around my dragon-wife’s spurting hermaphrodite-dick. She pumped my cunt full of her girl-cum. I reveled in every spurt of her passion into me. I trembled beneath her. This was just so wild.

It was just perfect.

My wife kissed me as I could feel him there. I trembled in delight as squeals and giggles were being shared. They were all back. My dragon-wife fired the last of her cum into my pussy. I trembled as I milked her dry.

She rolled off me.

I sat up and saw Lasla. My daughter with Las was kissing her older sister Frelia. Lasla broke it, her black hair sweeping around her face. She looked so much like a queen. She had gained even more confidence. Strength. Maturity. I could see it in her eyes. She expected to be obeyed.

“Kiss me, Mother,” she ordered.

“Yes, Mistress,” I gasped and rose to my feet, my wife’s hermaphrodite-cum spilling down her thighs. I rushed to Lasla and swept my youngest up in my arms.

I kissed her with passion. My tongue plunged into her mouth. She moaned, melting to me. I loved the feel of her against me. Her breasts rubbed into mine. I shuddered at the feel of her round tits. She gripped my rump and squeezed.

I broke the kiss. “Welcome back, my beloved daughter and Mistress.”

“Mmm, it is good to be back,” she said.

“It is so wonderful to see you, Mother Sianili,” my step-daughter Pyrriah said.

She looked different with her blue hair. She still had the same facial features as Lasla, the pair could be twin sisters instead of just half-sisters, but there was something else. The fiery warrior was gone. She was a more lusty creature like Kurtis.

“I’m a dragon, too,” she said. “A lust dragon, Mother. Isn’t that wild? I even have a cock.” I gasped as her clit blossomed from the folds of her pussy. It sprouted from the folds of her pussy. I gasped at the sight of it growing thicker. Longer. A wave of heat rushed through me. It was such a gorgeous sight. I swooned at the sight of her blossoming like that.

It was just such a sexy sight to witness.

I hugged her, loving the feel of her hermaphrodite-cock throbbing between us. I kissed Pyrriah on the lips, so glad that there were more dragons in the world. I knew that Velyianira, Azuliana’s daughter with her son Kurtis must be a dragon, but it was exciting knowing more existed.

That my wife’s bloodline wouldn’t have gone extinct.

Ziryihm would be so happy.

I broke the kiss as Kurtis was next. He was so strong. Handsome. He was even more muscular than when I had last seen him. He had grown in inner strength. I could feel his maturity. He wasn’t a boy, he was fully a man who had fought for those he loved. I nearly swooned as he pulled me to him. “Kurtis,” I whimpered. “Master. Welcome home.”

“Mother Sianili,” he said and kissed me.

I groaned as his lips melted to mine. I kissed him with passion. I loved the feel of his stubble rasping on my lips. He was so gloriously male. The only man that I craved. Well, him and his father, but Las really didn’t count.

His hands slid down my back and gripped my ass. He squeezed my rump. He gripped my ass. His cock throbbed against my belly. I loved the feel of them. He was just so strong. So passionate. I groaned as I kissed him.

This was such an incredible moment. I kissed him with passion. My tongue danced around in his mouth as his cock kept twitching. He had to be pleasured. I had to kneel before him while Pyrriah fucked me from behind.

I broke the kiss. “Mmm, I know what you want me to do.”

He smiled. “Of course you do, Mother Sianili. You know me too well.”

I laughed as I sank to the floor before this young man. I gripped his hips, opened my mouth wide and swallowed his dick. I groaned as I slid over that wonderfully masculine cock. He had the taste of pussy on his dick. I didn’t recognize whose it was. There were a lot of women piling out of the other boats, many of them pregnant halflings.

Pyrriah grabbed my hips and nuzzled her girl-dick into my sloppy cunt. Her mother had already dumped a load in her, now it was my delicious step-daughter’s turn I wanted her to bury into me and fuck me so hard.

I moaned around my step-son’s dick. I suckled on him with force. I loved the feel of him in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his dick. He grinned at me and smiled as I winked at him. I nursed with passion on him as Pyrriah thrust.

Her hermaphrodite-dick buried to the hilt in my cunt.

I squealed around Kurtis’s dick. I was so lucky right now. Just so fortunate to have all that cock in my mouth.

I suckled on my step-son’s dick as my step-daughter fucked me with her hermaphrodite-cock. I loved having that thick dick in me. It was just a wonderful treat. I wiggled my hips back and forth, stirring my cunt around her shaft as I blew him.

He stroked his hand through my white hair. I suckled on him, staring up at the handsome man. His blue eyes burned with his desire. He loved what I was doing to him. I suckled on him with hunger. I had to have all his cum spurting into my mouth. I loved that treat. I bobbed my head and suckled on him with all that I had.

It was just a delight. I shuddered, savoring this passion. Pyrriah fucked my pussy with her wondrous girl-dick. It was amazing she was a hermaphrodite, too. She had inherited her mother’s cock and shared her brother’s passion.

“Ooh, Mother Sianili,” moaned Pyrriah as she buried into me again and again. My pussy clung to her hermaphrodite-dick. I held her tight as she churned up my sloppy snatch. “Ooh, you’re just so delicious!”

“Yes, she is,” growled Kurtis as he stared down at me. “Just a good mother, aren’t you?”

I moaned around his cock, nodding my head.

“She’s an amazing mother, Master,” Azuliana purred. “Oh, Pyrriah, fuck her hard. She needs to burst on that big dick!”

I did. I so wanted to cum on my step-daughter’s hermaphrodite-cock while drinking my step-son’s salty cum. I stared up at Kurtis. He grinned down at me, his eyes burning with lust. I swirled my tongue around his dick, enjoying that delight.

His salty precum grew hotter. He had to be closer to cumming in my mouth. I wanted him to spurt all that jizz into my mouth. That would be just perfect. I groaned around his cock. I suckled on that dick with all that I had.

It was perfect to nurse on him like this. Pyrriah fucked me so fast. She moaned louder. Her crotch smacked my rump. I slobbered on Kurtis’s dick. Drool ran down my chin as I suckled on him. I wanted to have all that cum spurting into my mouth.

“Mother Sianili,” he growled.

“Oh, Mother, he’s going to cum in your mouth,” Lasla purred. “Just going to flood you with all his spunk. Mmm, you want that!”

I did. I suckled with all my might. My orgasm swelled in my snatch. My step-daughter’s amazing hermaphrodite-dick plunged into my stanch again and again. She fucked me with force. She buried into me with all that she had.

My pussy melted around her girl-rod. I trembled, suckling with all my might on Kurtis’s cock. My orgasm built in me fast. I hurtled toward m climax. I knew he was playing with my passion. I stared into his eyes.

He winked at me.

I burst on my step-daughter’s hermaphrodite-cock.

My cunt spasmed around her thick girl-dick as I suckled hard on his mighty cock. I suckled and slurped on him as the waves of delight washed through me. They splashed over my mind. They soaked my thoughts.

“Oh, Mother Sianili!” gasped Pyrriah.

She buried into me and erupted

Her hot girl-spunk flooded my mouth. I shuddered, savoring that delight. I suckled hard on Kurtis’s dick. He groaned and erupted. His hot spunk splashed against the back of my throat. It was wonderful to swallow all his jizz again.

I savored all that spunk spilling down my throat. I swallowed every last drop of his jizz. It was a wild moment. I groaned, gulping down load after load of his passion. He had so much of that spunk for me to enjoy.

“Las’s big dick,” he growled as he flooded my mouth.

“Oh, Mother Sianili,” Pyrriah whimpered, flooding my cunt with all that jizz.

I swallowed down every last drop. Every salty spurt of his cum. He groaned as he unloaded more into my mouth. It was just a delight to have all that spunk spurting into my mouth. I swallowed every drop as my cunt wrung my step-daughter’s ovaries dry.

I reveled in it. Kurtis ripped his cock out of my mouth as my pussy dripped with cum. My wife was licking her lips. She was eager to enjoy that creampie I had in me. I groaned, my pussy rippling around Pyrriah’s girl-dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.