The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust - Cover

The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 77: Rewarding the Monster Girls

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 77: Rewarding the Monster Girls - Years and years after the The Knight and the Acolyte, the Las, God of Lust, is held in bondage by his daughter, Throwia, Goddess of Suffering. Meanwhile, three of his children live on a tropical island with their family. Kurtis, Las's son, dreams of something more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by Ultrasound 7 and has allowed me to share it with you. This may contain scenarios and acts that I normally wouldn’t write. There will be a strong sex slave/domination theme. I will keep this from violating any cannon established in the world and I developed the mythology that drives this story.

Kurtis – Uth Jungle

I felt that Nephi needed more of a reward for nearly dying. She was such a loyal creature. She had to be cared for. All my women did, but ... I was just glad that she hadn’t died. That I had found the bast so that Nephi could be healed.

“Mmm, yes, yes, I know what she needs,” Lasla said. My sister stretched out on her back and licked her lips. “Come sit on my face, Nephi, while my brother fucks you in the ass. You can eat my pussy.”

“Ooh, yes, Mistress,” Nephi purred.

She crawled onto my sister. I smiled in delight as Nephi planted her furred muff on my sister’s face. Lasla moaned in delight and started feasting on Nephi’s sloppy twat. It was so hot having my sister devour my cum out of the sphinx’s asshole.

Just delicious.

Nephi leaned over and buried her face into my sister’s twat. They feasted on each other’s cunts. I smiled, watching Nephi’s cat tail swishing back and forth as I dropped to my knees. I aimed my cock right for her butt-crack, the tip dripping in pussy cream.

I pressed my dick into her crevice and slid down to find her asshole. I nuzzled right against her backdoor, loving the feel of her puckered anal ring against the tip of my dick. She purred into Lasla’s snatch.

“Ooh, fuck her asshole,” my sister purred. She was so eager for it.

I loved that. I felt the pleasure that both Nephi and Lasla enjoyed as they feasted on each other’s pussies. It was wonderful to know they were pleasing each other as I thrust my cock against my sphinx’s asshole.

“Master,” she purred as her asshole widened and widened to take my dick.

I savored her anal ring swallowing my cock. Her velvety hole devoured my shaft, my crown burying into the heat of her bowels. I loved the pleasure massaging the tip of my dick. The delight swept over me as I went deeper and deeper into her.

My nuts drank in the treat. I would flood Nephi’s bowels with a large load of cum. Just fill her to the brim with my jizz. I drew back my cock, savoring the tight grip she had on my shaft. I plunged back into her anal depths.

“Gods damn,” I groaned. “Gods, damn, that’s good. That’s really good.”

“Mmm, it is, Master,” Nephi purred. “Thank you, thank you for all your love and care!”

“You’re welcome,” I grunted as I pumped away at her bowels.

I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath again and again, savoring every plunge into her asshole’s depths. She had such a hot hole. I loved every second of pumping away at her, my nuts slapping into her taint.

She feasted on Lasla’s cunt, devouring my sister’s pussy with hunger. Lasla returned the favor, feasting on Nephi’s pussy. I could tell how much my sister loved the jizz I had left in Nephi’s cunt. The sphinx trembled, her asshole clenching down on me as my sister feasted.

“Mmm,” purred Lasla. “Ooh, ooh, you pumped so much cum into her pussy.”

“Enjoy it,” Pyrriah called. “Such a slut for our brother’s cum!”

“Especially when I can lick it out of yummy cunt,” Lasla answered. “But don’t worry, Pyrriah. I love your cum, too. I could feast on it all day.”

“Promises.” Pyrriah grinned, her blue hair framing her face. She had changed so much since losing the Phoenix.

She had sacrificed something great to save us.

I thrust hard and fast into my sphinx’s bowels, savoring that hot and velvety grip she had on my dick. It was fabulous burying into her anal sheath again and again, her delicious grip massaging the tip of my cock.

I hurtled toward that wonderful climax. I would have a huge burst of cum. Just shower her asshole in all my jizz. But she had to cum first. She needed to burst in delight. She deserved to have a huge climax.

Lasla felt the same. I could feel my sister’s desire to make the sphinx burst in delight.

“Oh, Mistress, Master!” whimpered Nephi, her asshole clenching down hard on my dick. She massaged me with that wonderful sheath. “Thank you! Thank you!”

“You’re welcome!” I growled. “Just cum so hard, Nephi. You deserve it.”

“Thank you, Master!” she gasped as I enjoyed her backdoor.

I buried deep and hard into her asshole, the pressure swelling in my nuts. She rose toward her burst of pleasure. She was close to her climax, her asshole clenching down hard on my cock. She held me tight with that wonderful grip. I hurtled closer and closer to climaxing.

She whimpered, sucking on Lasla’s clit. My sister gasped in delight, her own climax building faster. She returned the favor, driving Nephi wild. Her cat tail swished across my stomach. I loved that sensation as I plowed to the hilt in Nephi’s asshole.

“Master!” yowled Nephi. “Oh, yes, yes, Master!”

Her asshole convulsed around my cock as her orgasm burst through her flesh. She purred with her pleasure, her tail swishing back and forth and rubbing against my stomach. I savored feeling her rapture sweeping through her body. She deserved this pleasure.

“Gods damn,” I groaned as I pumped away at her anal sheath rippling around my dick. Her bowels spasmed around me in such an exciting way. It was an outstanding rush to have her spasming around me. “Nephi!”

“Ooh, ooh,” Lasla gasped. “Las’s big dick! That’s so amazing! Nephi, you wonderful sphinx!”

My sister burst in orgasmic delight, too. The two drowned each other in pussy cream as I drew back my cock. Nephi’s asshole convulsed around me. She suckled at me with all her might. It was fabulous to enjoy that rippling hole.

I plunged to the hilt in Nephi’s asshole and joined her. I unleashed a mighty burst of cum, flooding my sphinx’s bowels with my jizz. The pleasure slammed through me. Rapture crashed into my mind. I gripped Nephi’s hips as her anal sheath suckled at me.

I savored that wonderful delight slamming ecstasy through me. I grunted with each blast of spunk that erupted out of my dick. So much rapture shot through me. I pumped her bowels full with my jizz. I flooded her with everything that I had.

“Oh, Master, that’s incredible,” Nephi moaned, her asshole convulsing around me. “Thank you!” “Mmm, yes, yes, he’s such a good man,” purred my sister as she squirmed beneath the sphinx. “Just the best, isn’t he?”

“Yes,” groaned the naughty sphinx.

I grinned as I pumped the last of my cum into her asshole. I filled her bowels with all my jizz. Just hosed her down with all the spunk that I had. It was a magical moment. I savored it so much. I was so glad that I could enjoy this delight with Nephi.

That she had survived.


Lasla

I licked my lips, savoring the taste of Nephi’s pussy lingering on my lips. I glanced at Adazza. The lizardwoman stood stoically to the side. She was the reason that Kurtis could even go out there and find the bast to save Nephi’s life.

And that deserved a reward.

I sauntered to her, the noises of the jungle echoing around us. Those screeches of monkeys and caws of birds were important. If we were hearing them, then we were probably safe. So that was a good thing to keep in mind.

“Lady,” said the lizardwoman. She nodded her head to me. Her large breasts hardly moved despite her size thanks to the rigidity of her scales.

I smiled at her. “Thank you so much for what you did.”

“I merely asssssissssted my owner,” she said. Her tongue flicked out into the air. “He issss a better owner than the rakshasssassss. I would not care to lose him.”

“I get that,” I said. “Still, that deserves a reward. Have you ever tribbed before.”

She stared at me. “I do not know what you mean.”

I grinned from ear to ear. “Sure you do. You just don’t know it. That’s where we rub our pussies together.”

“I have two.”

“More pussies for me to trib with.” I licked my lips. “So we just scissor our legs together and grind our snatches until we cum. Sounds fun?”

She flicked out her tongue again. “If you desire it, Mistress, I shall submit.”

“I definitely desire it,” I said. “So let’s do it.”

She nodded and sank down to the jungle floor. It was soft here, covered in a pleasant covering of vegetation that made it a delight to do naughty things like this. I sank down with her, my round boobs jiggling. I was so eager to rub our twats together.

She was curious but not excited. I changed that. A little nudging and she was eager for the delight. She shifted, her nipples hardening. Her pussies both started dripping juices. That was so hot how she had two of them.

I scissored my legs with her and slid closer and closer to her. I worked us together, eager to rub against her until we both burst with delight. It would be a hot moment. I was eager for it. I licked my lips, my heart pounded in my chest.

“Mmm, this is going to be great,” I purred as I pushed my pussy against her second one. The one closer to her taint. The back pussy, I supposed.

How utterly delightful that she had more than one. I was in awe of lizardwomen. Lucky creatures.

She gasped as I undulated my hips. I ground my furred muff on her back pussy. Her tongue flicked out and her breasts jiggled. I loved the sight of those mounds as I worked my snatch up her cunt to her front twat. I rubbed against that juicy sheath, too.

“Lady Lassssla,” she hissed. “Oh, my, that issss different.”

“But good, right?” I said, rubbing my cunt down her front pussy to her back. I loved this delight. I wanted to make us both cum hard.

“Yesssss,” she admitted. “Good but different. I could cum from this.”

“That’s the plan,” I told her and undulated my hips.

I ground my pussy against her snatch. I rubbed against her, loving the way our bodies worked together. That was just a delight. She shuddered as I did that. It was a wonderful moment to work my cunt against her snatch like this.

She hissed in delight as I did that. She groaned as I humped against her. I smeared my cunt from her front pussy to her back. I went up and down her, savoring the juicy feel of her pussy lips surrounded by her hard scales. It was so different from tribbing my sister.

It was so much fun, but ... I wanted more. Stalker was watching me. My tamed panthopus always was. I reached out to him, letting his lusts swell. His cock emerged red from its sheath as he moved toward me. I licked my lips.

“That’s a good boy,” I cooed and turned my head. I sat up on my elbows and slid my cunt up and down the lizardwoman’s two pussies. I enjoyed this moment immensely. I wanted to have such delicious cum on her.

That would be so hot to savor while sucking on my panthopus’s dick.

He reached me and stepped over me, bringing his red dick closer to my lips. I ground my cunt against her pussy in eager anticipation, savoring the feel of her grinding against me. This was spectacular. Just a wild delight to enjoy. I opened my mouth wide and swallowed Stalker’s cock.

I slid my lips over his dick and suckled on him. I nursed with passion on his cock. He growled in delight, the pleasure rippling through him. Just like it was washing through Adazza. The lizardwoman humped against me now.

I lay there and let her rub her two pussies against my furred muff. My curls must be tickling the sensitive folds of her pussy while her delicious snatches massaged my labia and clit. My bud sparked, especially when one of her clits brushed mine.

She had two of those wonderful buttons.

Two clits that she alternated rubbing against my cunt. They massaged me. It was delicious.

She hissed her delight as I moaned around Stalker’s cock. I suckled on him with passion. I nursed on him with all that I had. I loved this so much. My cheeks hollowed with the force of my sucking. I would drink every drop of cum that he fired out of his dick.

Just swallow down everything that he had. I loved the feel of his cock in my mouth. My tongue danced around his dick. I swirled about him, stroking him with everything that I had. I loved this bliss so much. I suckled hard on him. Just gave my all into worshiping my panthopus.

He growled as I suckled on him. I nursed with passion on his dick as Adazza worked her two pussies against my snatch. I stared up at Stalker’s smooth belly, reveling in the delight of that hard dick pumping away at me.

“Lady Lassssla,” hissed Adazza. “Thissss ... Thisssss issss incredible.”

I moaned my agreement around Stalker’s cock

My panthopus’s tentacles found my breasts. I shuddered as he slid them around my round mounds. He squeezed my boobs, heat washing out of them and reaching my pussy. My clit brushed one of Adazza’s nubs.

I suckled harder on my panthopus’s dick. I loved his cock. I savored how good he tasted, nursing hard on him. He growled, the pressure in his balls swelling. My tongue swirled around the tip of his dick, massaging the spongy crown.

“Yessss,” Adazza moaned. “Oh, my lady! Yesssss, that issss sssso good. I’m going to cum!”

So was I.

The ends of my panthopus’s tentacles found my nipples. He massaged them. I enjoyed that delight so much. I suckled hard on him, the salty flavor of his precum filling my mouth. I undulated my hips, working my cunt hard into Adazza’s two pussies.

I moved my hips in circles while she humped up and down. My pussy massaged her two twats and her scaly vulvas. I loved the different textures on my snatch. I whimpered, hurtling closer and closer to cumming.

“Lady Lassssla!” Adazza cried out as her orgasm burst in her.

Juices gushed out of both her pussies and bathed my snatch. Her cream soaked my bush and ran over my pelvis. I loved the feel of her juices flooding out of her. I suckled hard on my panthopus’s dick. His tentacles squeezed about my cock as my clit brushed one of Adazza’s.

My orgasm exploded through me.

My cunt convulsed, adding a flood of juices to bathe her pussy. I loved this sensation. The pleasure swept through me. My eyes rolled back in my head, my mind drowning in ecstasy. I squealed around Stalker’s hard cock.

My monstrous pet snarled and erupted.

His salty cum splashed against the back of my throat. I loved that taste. I gulped down all that wonderful spunk as I shuddered through my orgasm. I kept rubbing my cunt against the lizardwoman’s snatch. I savored all that pleasure.

It was outstanding to have waves of rapture rippling through my body. I gulped down spurt after spurt of monstrous jizz. The salty delight spilled down my throat. I loved that sensation. This was all so perfect. I felt so good right now.

I suckled down all that wonderful spunk as Adazza shuddered. Her pussies rubbed against my convulsing cunt. I enjoyed all that pleasure washing through me. My orgasm carried me to such delicious peaks of delight.

I hovered there, so glad that I could give Adazza such delight.

I swallowed the last blast of Stalker’s cum and slid my mouth off his dick. His tentacles squeezed about my tits as I panted. The pleasure rippled through my body as I stared down at Adazza. She panted, her eyes closed.

Yes, she enjoyed her reward.


Pyrriah

I licked my lips as I knelt before my brother. He had just fucked Nephi in the ass, and I craved to suck him clean. I wanted to swirl my tongue around his cock. I was so relieved that he had returned to us. That he had survived. I was thankful he had found the bast.

I just wished I could have gone with him. That I was still the Phoenix, but...

She had made her choice. She had saved us all. We were here because of her.

Kurtis smiled at me. “I know what you want.”

“Of course you do,” I purred. “I’m a big pervert like you and our sister. So ... Aaaahhhh!”

I opened my mouth wide and swallowed my brother’s cock. The sour flavor of the sphinx’s asshole. I suckled hard on him, buffing off that sour flavor. My tongue flicked around his shaft. He groaned as I did that.

He stroked his hand through my blue hair and grinned down at me. I felt a new lust there. A feminine one. No, a hermaphrodite one. Mother. My dragon-mother wanted to fuck my pussy. I wiggled my hips at her, inviting her to do what she wanted to me.

Mother dropped to her knees, her big hermaphrodite-dick slapping down on my rump. I loved the sensation. It felt so wicked. Her clit-cock throbbed on me as she purred her delight. I suckled so hard on my brother’s cock as she slid down my rump.

“She’s going to fuck you so hard, Pyrriah,” my twin brother said.

“Yes, I am,” Mother said. “You were brave today, throwing those rocks.”

I had to do something. I might not be the Phoenix any longer, but that didn’t mean I couldn’t do anything. I had some memory of how to fight. We all had to do something to make sure we survived. We were almost to the Skull Tigress’s territory.

Almost to the most perilous part of our journey. What would be more dangerous? The Skull Tigress or Throwia? Could we trust the Goddess of Suffering?

So I would do all I could to defend my family.

Mother’s hermaphrodite-dick pushed against my pussy lips. I loved that sensation. A wave of heat washed through me as she nuzzled right against the entrance to my cunt. I suckled hard on my brother’s dirty rod, so ready to have that large clit-cock slamming into me.

Mother thrust.

I squealed in delight.

“Oh, Pyrriah,” Mother moaned, her hermaphrodite-cock burying to the hilt in my juicy cunt.

I squeezed down on my dragon-mother’s cock, loving the incestuous rush of this moment. Sucking on my brother’s dick only made this better. They were some of the most important people in my life. There was also Lasla and Mother Sianili and our two sisters Frelia and Iliasa. Plus our children and my nieces. So many to love.

I loved my brother’s cock with a hungry mouth, the sour flavor of Nephi’s asshole fading with every moment. Mother drew back her hermaphrodite-dick. I squeezed down on her shaft, loving that amazing rod massaging my snatch.

She thrust back into me. She buried to the hilt in my cunt again and again. It was a powerful moment. I groaned at how wondrous it was to have her fucking into me. She pumped away at my snatch while I rocked between her and my brother.

“Gods damn,” Kurtis groaned, his hand gathering up a fistful of my blue hair. “Gods damn, that’s good.”

“So good,” Mother growled as she fucked into my pussy. She stirred me up with that hot snatch. She fucked me good and hard with it.

I squeezed my cunt down on her girl-cock, taking her big hermaphrodite-rod in my pussy. I loved the sensation. I suckled hard on my brother’s dick, drool spilling down my chin. My tongue danced around his shaft, polishing off the last of the sour musk.

I had his dick clean, which meant it was time to make him cum. I was so ready to have all his jizz spurting into my mouth. I wanted to have every last drop of his spunk splashing against the roof of my mouth. I suckled on him with force as Mother fucked me.

“Las’s big dick,” my brother groaned. “You just love sucking on that dick, don’t you?”

I moaned and nodded as I stared up at him.

He grinned at me as I swirled my tongue around his crown. My pussy clenched down on mother’s hermaphrodite-dick. She plunged her girl-rod deep into my pussy before pulling back. My body shivered from the heat of her thrusts.

She buried into me hard and fast. She churned me up again and again. I rose toward my orgasm as I loved my mother’s hermaphrodite-dick. Her clit-cock buried into me with force. I shuddered, my boobs swaying beneath me.

What a wonderful delight. A passionate treat.

“Matar’s big dick,” purred Mother. “Mmm, Pyrriah, your pussy is such a joy to be in.”

“Just love fucking your daughter,” Kurtis said.

“I adore it.” Mother buried her hermaphrodite-dick to the hilt in my cunt. “As much as I adore being filled with your big dick, Kurtis.”

“Such a naughty dragon-mother we have,” Kurtis said, smiling down at me.

I winked at him as I squeezed my cunt down around mother’s girl-cock. I loved her clit-dick burying into me over and over again. My orgasm swelled fast. So did theirs. I felt the pressure building in Kurtis’s balls and Mother’s ovaries.

I couldn’t wait to have their cum flooding my body. I wanted to gulp down my brother’s jizz while my mother’s hermaphrodite-seed pumped into my cunt. I wiggled my hips, stirring my snatch around her thrusting rod. She loved that and thrust harder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.