The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust - Cover

The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 71: Pyrriah’s Fiery Sacrifice

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 71: Pyrriah’s Fiery Sacrifice - Years and years after the The Knight and the Acolyte, the Las, God of Lust, is held in bondage by his daughter, Throwia, Goddess of Suffering. Meanwhile, three of his children live on a tropical island with their family. Kurtis, Las's son, dreams of something more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by Ultrasound 7 and has allowed me to share it with you. This may contain scenarios and acts that I normally wouldn’t write. There will be a strong sex slave/domination theme. I will keep this from violating any cannon established in the world and I developed the mythology that drives this story.

Pyrriah – The Heart of the Oasis, The Halani Desert

I burned with the power of the Phoenix. It was the only way to save everyone I loved.

I ripped the dagger out of the oracle’s hand. I was utterly the Demigoddess. The Phoenix. I was ancient. The daughter of Gewin and Rithi. I had burned so bright and died so young with so many of my twin brothers.

So many of my lovers.

I had to watch them all die. I had failed to protect them in the end, but this moment was different. I was also a Demigoddess. The Daughter of Las. I had passions that burned so hot in a different way. I wasn’t just filled with Death.

But Life.

I ended the cycle and plunged the dagger into my chest. Into my blazing heart.

The fiery life exploded out of me and into the dagger. I stared into the oracle’s eyes and demanded the question that we had come here to ask. It burst from my thoughts as the final cinders of half my soul flowed into the dagger and crossed the threshold into death one last time.

“How do we stop Throwia from betraying us?”


Kurtis

“NOOOOOO!”

The scream ripped from my throat as the sand tore at my body. Pyrriah exploded into flame. Fiery wings rose from her. A bird unfurling its blazing pinions formed of dancing oranges and reds. The bird screeched with such love.

Then she dove into the knife.

Pyrriah’s body dropped to the sands. The knife hovered in the air, burning with my sister’s fire. The flames surged out into the Oracle of the Sand. She threw back her head and gasped as she swallowed the fiery bird.

She devoured the Phoenix.

But the Phoenix didn’t devour the Oracle.

She shuddered there, her body smoking. I stared at her in horror. My sister was dead. Did my father know this would happen? He had visited the Oracle of the Sand. What deal had he made with this cruel being?

“You Throwia-damned bitch!” I roared. “I’ll—”

“Kurtis,” Pyrriah gasped.

The sand stopped attacking the harem. My women all collapsed to their knees, no longer being ripped apart. The pain vanished from me as my twin sister turned and rose, her blue hair sweeping about her shoulders.

Blue hair? The same shade as Mother’s?

Pyrriah threw her arms around my body and hugged me. She felt ... different. There was more ... heat in her. Not the fire of the phoenix, but wild lust. She felt like Lasla did. I held Pyrriah to me, my heart thundering in my chest.

The Oracle of the Sands fell on her back, writhing in orgasmic passion. Her juices gushed out and soaked the sands she lay upon. She trembled there in the throes of her ecstasy, her gasps echoing through the room.

“What a life!” screamed the Oracle of the Sands. “The answer to her question is, The storm is your salvation! Embrace it!”

“What?” I demanded as I held my sister.

Darkness fell on us. The whirl of the sand barrier that surrounded us was gone. Stars appeared overhead. The moon shone silvery. We were back in the normal desert. Not a sign of the Oracle about us.

“What does that mean?” I asked, holding Pyrriah tight. “I didn’t ask a question!”

“Brother,” Pyrriah moaned, the lusts in her exploding out of her. They reached around my own, tugging at them. My cock lurched. She did feel like Lasla. A true Daughter of Las. “Oh, brother, I love you!”

She lifted her head and claimed my lips with a kiss. She suckled on me with force. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. I shuddered at her kiss. She hooked her arm around my neck, kissing me with passion.

“My Lord?” Nephi asked. “What just happened?”

“She sacrificed the Phoenix,” said Mother. “The Daughter of Gewin is dead.”

“Won’t she be reborn?” Lasla asked.

“I ... I don’t know,” Mother said. “The Phoenix is supposed to die with her twin brother. Her lover.”

I wanted to say something, but my sister had other ideas. She pulled me down to the sands. I shuddered as I stretched out on her. I kissed her. I loved the feel of her lips on mine. She thrust her tongue into my mouth.

I groaned as we made out. We kissed with such passion. My tongue danced around in her mouth. I loved how she did that. It felt amazing for her to nurse on me like that. She wanted my cock in her. I had to fuck her hard.

Pyrriah needed it.

“Her hair is blue like yours, Mother Azuliana,” Lasla said. “Is that supposed to be her real hair color?”

“I suppose so,” said Mother. “I didn’t realize it was red because of the phoenix.”

I thrust my dick into my sister’s pussy.

She squeezed down around me. That hot, wet tunnel was so familiar. This was still Pyrriah. She was more wanton, but nothing about her body had changed. I still felt the same passions, they were just more intense. Sex was more important to her now.

She had saved us.

I kissed her with passion as her arms and legs wrapped around me. She held me tight as I drew back my cock. I loved the way her pussy gripped me. Massaged me. That was intense. Outstanding. I thrust into her asshole, loving how tight she gripped me. She held me with that amazing twat.

I loved it so much. I groaned, savoring the heat of her pussy. I fucked into her snatch hard and fast. The incestuous joy of being in my sister’s pussy swept through me. I loved the feel of her about me. How she gripped me. That was a delicious treat to have her gripping me like that. She held me tight.

I pumped away at her. I fucked her with force. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch again and again. I loved how she gripped me. How she held me. It was wondrous to have her massaging me like that. She held me with that juicy pussy.

She broke the kiss and moaned, “Yes, yes, yes, that’s so good, brother! Las’s big dick, that’s so good!”

“So tight and hot!” I groaned. “You saved us!”

“She saved us!” my sister gasped. “The Phoenix. She wanted us to have a long life together! Oh, yes, yes! Me, you, Lasla! We’ll have a long life!”

“We will!” I growled. If we survived what was to come?

I slammed into her pussy. I fucked into her twat with force, my balls slapping into her taint. I loved how she massaged me with her snatch. She gripped me with just such juicy delight. I loved every moment of fucking into her.

I buried deep and hard into her twat. I plowed into her with all that I had, reveling in this moment. She had such a wonderful pussy. My nuts tightened with the need to cum. I just had to erupt in her cunt. I wanted to just burst in her.

I could feel her orgasm swelling in her fast.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she moaned. “Gods, that’s good. Oh, ram that big dick into me! Ooh, that’s amazing! I love it!”

I plowed to the hilt in her. She gasped, her pussy clenching around my cock. She bucked beneath me as she squealed out in delight. Her pussy went wild. Her hot cunt spasmed around me. I loved how she climaxed on me.

“Kurtis!” she moaned. “Oh, Kurtis, that’s so good!”

“It is!” I gasped and erupted into her pussy. “Shit!”

I spurted blast after blast of cum into her pussy. I loved the feel of her cunt writhing around me. It was just a delicious thrill to have all that bliss washing over me. I loved it so much. My entire body quivered in delight.

“Oh, Kurtis!” she gasped as she trembled beneath me, her pussy rippling around my cock. She milked me. “That’s so good! Yes, yes, Kurtis!”

“Las’s big dick,” I groaned as I filled my sister up with what she needed.

My twin’s pussy spasmed around my cock. She suckled at me with all that wonderful delight. Her cunt rippled about me as I dumped my jizz into her. I stared at her blue hair. No flicker of light. No glow at all.

She was just a Daughter of Las now.

I erupted one last time into my sister’s pussy. I trembled on her, my body humming with all the passion that I could experience. I panted on her as she stroked my body. Her hands worked up and down me.

“Damn,” I groaned.

“Yeah,” she purred. “Mmm, that was perfect.” She held me tight. “Died died for us. She truly is gone. She’ll never reincarnate, but...” her face buried into my neck. “She was so happy that I would live on. If I hadn’t we would have burned out together, Kurtis. Right there. We would have died fighting the Oracle of the Sand, and she would have been reincarnated as another hero’s twin sister. She would have had to watch another couple die young. She gave us a gift.”

Tears stung my eyes.

I cleared my throat. “I wish I could thank her.”

“This is all she wants as thanks,” she said. “For you, and Lasla, to keep loving me.”

“That’s easy enough.” I swallowed. This was getting too heavy. “So, uh, what question did the Oracle answer? I didn’t ask one.”

“She asked mine,” said Pyrriah. “How to keep Throwia from betraying us?”

The storm is your salvation. Embrace it.

“Oh, Pyrriah, I was so scared,” Lasla said. “It’s my turn to love her, Kurtis. She’s my sister, too!”

“Yes, she is,” I said and rolled off of Pyrriah, my cock sliding out of her pussy.


Lasla

Kurtis rolled off my sister. Pyrriah was so beautiful even with her blue hair. My brother rose from the sands, his cock dripping in our sister’s juices. I dropped to my knees and grinned at what I saw between my sister’s thighs.

Her blue-furred pussy dripped with our brother’s cum.

With everyone watching, I buried my face into her pussy. Her blue curls rubbed on my face. I loved that as I found the folds of her twat. I licked at her cunt, stroking my tongue through her sloppy folds and gathering up the tangy flavor of her pussy. She tasted the same.

She moaned, squeezing her thighs around my head as I licked at her. I lapped with hunger at her pussy. I wanted her to just have a huge orgasm. I couldn’t wait for her to drown me in all her cunt cream. That would be magnificent.

“Oh, wow, Lasla,” Pyrriah moaned. “Las’s big dick, that’s good and ... Oh, our brother has some naughty ideas.”

“I know,” I purred, feeling Kurtis’s lusts. I wiggled my rump, inviting him to do it.

Not that he needed an invitation. He knew that he could do what he wanted to me. I shuddered as his wet cock pressed into my butt-crack. He slid his tip down to my asshole. He nuzzled right against my backdoor and thrust.

I opened wide for my brother. I loved his cock pushing into my bowels. He slipped into me and moved deeper and deeper into my asshole. I shuddered at the feel of him doing that to me. It was a wonderful moment.

I groaned, clenching my anal sheath down around his cock. I trembled at the feel of him slipping into me. More and more of his cock entered my bowels until he bottomed out in me. I moaned into Pyrriah’s sloppy cunt as I squeezed my anal sheath around our brother’s cock.

He pulled back. I shuddered as he did that. I loved how he drew back and back. This wonderful heat swept through me. It felt just so wonderful. My anal sheath gripped him as I licked his salty cum out of our sister’s pussy.

“Mmm,” Pyrriah purred as I flicked through her folds. “Just such a wondrous sister.”

“Yes, she is,” Kurtis grunted as he pumped away at my anal sheath.

I loved that wonderful cock thrusting over and over into my anal sheath. The stud fucked me hard, his nuts slapping onto my taint. I loved those meaty impacts, my butt-cheeks jiggling. I squeezed my bowels down around his cock as I tongued our sister.

I lapped up all the jizz that leaked out of her snatch, her muff tickling my face. I thrust my tongue onto her snatch to find more of that glorious jizz. I rooted around in her and scooped it out. This was an amazing rush.

“Oh, wow,” she groaned. “Las’s big dick, that’s so good.”

“Mmm, so good,” I moaned at the tangy pussy cream and salty cum melting on my tongue.

I plunged into her again and again. I thrust to the hilt in her wonderful tongue, loving the taste of her pussy. She had such a delicious snatch. I rooted around in her, scooping out more and more of our brother’s jizz from her.

His cock pumped away at my asshole. He fucked me with force. He buried into my anal sheath again and again. I loved that. I savored his thick shaft plowing to the hilt in me. I trembled at those hard thrusts.

They were incredible.

“Gods damn,” I whimpered and plunged my tongue deep into Pyrriah’s pussy to find more jizz.

I rooted around in her, looking for more of that wonderful cum. I loved my brother’s spunk. But there was less and less for me to enjoy. Less and less of that wonderful spunk for me to lick out of her. She groaned and shuddered as I flicked around in her. I drove her wild. She squeezed her thighs around my head.

I licked my tongue up to her clit. I stroked her bud, wanting to make her cum. She gasped as I did that. A great deal of pleasure swept through her as I nursed on her bud. I suckled hard as my brother pounded my asshole. He buried deep into me.

“Lasla!” whimpered Pyrriah. “Oh, something’s happening. Oho, that’s ... that’s ... Yes!”

To my shock, her clitoris grew. It swelled in my mouth like ... Mother Azuliana’s could. My eyes widened in shock as my sister’s clitoris became a hermaphrodite-cock. This was so insane. I didn’t get why I didn’t have one and she did.

But I suckled on her. I nursed on my sister’s hermaphrodite-cock. I suckled on her with passion. She groaned, her face twisting in delight as her shaft grew bigger and thicker. It was almost like sucking on Kurtis’s dick. Nearly the same size and thickness which made her a bit larger than Mother Azuliana.

I suckled on her hard, my orgasm about to burst in me. She gasped and moaned, her head thrashing from side to side. I bobbed my head, loving the feel of her cock in my mouth. I suckled with all my might on her.

“I’m going to cum!” gasped Pyrriah. “This is insane. This feels so good!”

“Gods damn,” groaned Kurtis

Other gasps and shouts echoed around us as they witnessed what my sister now packed. I suckled on that girl-dick hard, my tongue sweeping around her crown. She quivered as I did that. Her head tossed from side to side as I nursed on her with all my might.

She trembled, her cock throbbing in my mouth. I suckled hard on her, my brother driving his dick deep into my asshole. He brought me closer and closer to cumming, too. I was so near to bursting on his cock. I wanted that so much.

I craved to have such a mighty orgasm on his big dick. I squeezed my bowels down around him. The heat melted to my pussy. I whimpered around Pyrriah’s hermaphrodite-cock. She grabbed fistfuls of my black hair.

“Yes!” she gasped. “Las’s big dick, yes!”

Her hermaphrodite-cock erupted.

I groaned as I tasted the salty delight of my sister’s girl-cum for the first time. I was so thankful to drink her first load of spunk. I squeezed my anal sheath around my brother’s cock as he buried to the hilt in my bowels.

I burst with delight.

I gulped down my sister’s cum as the waves of incestuous delight washed through me. My anal sheath convulsed around that big dick in my asshole. I loved that heat surging through me. This wonderful bliss drowned my mind.

“Gods damn!” growled Kurtis as he buried into my spasming asshole.

His cock erupted.

Hot cum jetted into my spasming bowels. I writhe around him, suckling at him. I loved this passion. It was wonderful having all that spunk spurting into me. He fired blast after blast of his spunk into my anal sheath.

I trembled, the ecstasy gushing out of my writhing pussy. My brother pumped more and more jizz into my bowels. I loved every drop of my sister’s hermaphrodite-cum spurting onto my mouth. This was heavenly.

I was so glad about all of this. It was just amazing to have this spunk spurting into my mouth and my asshole. My brother and sister gave me so much jizz. I trembled through all of it, nursing on their cocks, wanting them to run dry.

“Oh, Lasla,” whimpered Pyrriah as she shuddered, the scent of her tangy pussy juices filling my nose. She erupted one final time.

“Gods damn,” my brother groaned as he fired one last blast of cum into my asshole.

I swallowed the last of my sister’s jizz before ripping my mouth off her girl-cock. I gasped out, “Why do you have a hermaphrodite-dick?”

“I don’t know,” Pyrriah said, staring at her clit-cock in shock. She concentrated, and it shrunk. “I can control it.”

“Like Mother,” Kurtis said, pulling his cock out of my asshole.

“She is my daughter,” Mother Azuliana said. “It’s not surprising that she has a clit that can turn into a dick. Her true nature must have been suppressed by the Phoenix.”

“I can feel lusts now,” Pyrriah said. “I can feel how wet and hard everyone is right...” She glanced at Oberoy who stood near Beliala. She felt that strange, submissive lust the fairy felt toward the demon.

“Why don’t I have a cock?” I asked. “My mother’s a hermaphrodite.”

“Sylphs never have cocks,” Kurtis said. “So you probably are, you just ... won’t ever have a dick. But you could reproduce with an elf or a gnome.”

“Or Mother Azuliana,” I said. “I do feel the potential to have her baby when she pumps me full of cum. I just never let her.” For now. Once we had saved our Father and settled down, maybe...

Pyrriah grinned. It was mischievous and naughty. Was that how I looked like when I had one of my hot and kinky plans?

“I want to use my new cock,” she said, her clit sprouting once more. “If you get to fuck any males you want, I get to fuck any females. The only male I want is my twin brother, but ... I do like other women!”


Pyrriah

“Starting with you,” I purred, staring down at Lasla. “I can do that, right, Kurtis?”

“Of course, you can,” said Kurtis. “My women are yours. You and Lasla have always been free to fuck them.”

“I love you,” I purred, my hermaphrodite-dick throbbing. “Mmm, and you ... On your hands and knees. I can feel what you want to do. Suck our brother’s dick clean while I fuck your dripping pussy with my new hermaphrodite-cock.”

“Ooh, I love you taking charge,” cooed Lasla as she turned around.

She knelt there and wiggled her cute rump at me. She had a delicious ass, our brother’s cum trickling out of her asshole and down her taint to her black bush. Her juices dripped from those drenched curls.

I guided my new hermaphrodite-dick to her bush. This cock was amazing. I loved pushing into her hole and fucking her hard. I couldn’t believe how sensitive it was. Her hot, tight, and juicy pussy engulfed my dick. I shuddered at the feeling of my first twat.

My sister’s twat.

“Ooh, almost as big as our brother,” cooed Lasla as she wiggled her hips.

I was glad I wasn’t as big or bigger. That just wouldn’t have been right. Our brother should have the most impressive cock. And he did have those wonderful balls I loved. I didn’t have that, though I did have a juicy pussy he loved.

I gripped my sister’s hips and drew back my cock. She moaned in delight, her mouth opening wide to swallow Kurtis’s dick. He grinned as he fed his cock to her hungry mouth. She slid her lips over him as I thrust back into her pussy.

Her hot, tight snatch gripped me. Massaged me. The heat melted down my shaft to my pussy. I had these twin points in me. My ovaries, I believed, brimmed with all the hermaphrodite-cum I would fire into my sister’s snatch.

“Ooh, this is amazing, Kurtis,” I said. “I love fucking Lasla.”

He grinned. “She is tied for having the best pussy.”

“I believe that,” I said, thrusting into my sister’s twat.

He groaned while our sister suckled on him. Lasla polished off the sour musk of her own ass, the naughty girl. I loved that so much as I fucked her pussy. I pumped in and out of her, my round boobs bouncing and heaving. Ooh, she felt so amazing. I loved it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.