The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust - Cover

The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 69: Lasla Hires a Lizardman

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 69: Lasla Hires a Lizardman - Years and years after the The Knight and the Acolyte, the Las, God of Lust, is held in bondage by his daughter, Throwia, Goddess of Suffering. Meanwhile, three of his children live on a tropical island with their family. Kurtis, Las's son, dreams of something more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by Ultrasound 7 and has allowed me to share it with you. This may contain scenarios and acts that I normally wouldn’t write. There will be a strong sex slave/domination theme. I will keep this from violating any cannon established in the world and I developed the mythology that drives this story.

Lasla – The Free City of Hargone

I lusted at that big, strong, scaly lizardman. I just had to rent one to fuck me.

“Princess Naryu, tell the slave master that I’ll be purchasing his most virile lizardman to fuck me hard,” I said. “He better have a suitable place for me to get pounded by him.”

“Yes, Mistress,” purred the princess. Her tiger head formed. “I will make sure that he does not rip you off.”

I smiled at that.

She marched toward the man who appeared to be in charge. I quivered in my robes. Tomorrow, the final leg of our quest began, but today ... Today, I would be fucked hard by a lizardman. Another Son of Las. Not like my brother, but a descendant of my lusty father’s indiscriminate masturbation. He gave the world a facial.

And birthed so many delicious creatures for my brother and me to enjoy.

I wiggled my hips as the slave master quivered before Princess Naryu. The rakshasa knew how to intimidate. She owned slaves once upon a time. Her own stable of sexy studs before they were, sadly, killed in the brutal politics of the Ziggurat.

I never wanted to return there. I wasn’t sure which place I loathed more: Naith or Shizhuth.

No, Shizhuth.

I pushed those dark thoughts out of my mind as I waited for the negotiations to be complete. Princess Naryu slipped the man some coins then turned and winked a cat’s eye at me. I marched forward in an imperious manner.

A noblewoman.

The wife and sister of Lord Kurtis. The demigoddess daughter of Las, God of Lust.

The slave owner, earring a turban, bowed. The point of his gray beard was oiled. He rubbed his hands together, the heavy rings he wore clinked as he did that. “Great Lady, it is an honor to have your patronage.”

I nodded. “Lead on.”

“Of course, of course.” He bowed and marched forward. He grabbed a slave girl, her skin so ebony, it was nearly black. He said something to the girl, wearing pantaloons and a vest that did not close, her breasts free to peek out, her nipples a startling pink.

She darted off as her master led us onward. Princess Naryu walked beside me with Nephi at the rear ready to glowed and make sure that I wasn’t harmed in any way. She was a good slave like that. I was glad my brother had tamed her.

I felt safe no matter where I was with her around.

We were led into a house with a beige, stucco exterior. It was cool inside. He led us through a central garden and to another room that had open windows looking out on yet another courtyard with a fountain in the center. Flowers grew in it, their sweet scent filled the air. Pillows adorned the room and a soft mattress lay on the floor.

They didn’t have beds here.

“Nazak will be here shortly,” he said. “He greatly pleases all the ladies who purchase his time.” “Good,” I said and waited for the man to leave. Then I stripped out of my robes. I let it fall. Necklaces fell over my round breasts. My black bush dripped with my excitement.

Nephi took up her position at the door while Princess Naryu went to the window and casually set in it, reclined like she was at her ease but able to watch over the courtyard. And the fun I was about to have.

I was so ready for it. My pussy clenched. I would have such a wild time. I couldn’t wait for him to appear. I would do such naughty things to him. I hungered for them. I was so ready to just get wild with him. It would be naughty.

A knock came at the door. Nephi opened it then stepped aside for a hulking lizardman with emerald scales. He wore nothing. He didn’t have a cock, but a bulge in his scales with a slit. How interesting. Did his cock come out of that?

His tongue flicked in and out. It was long and forked like a snake’s. I shivered at that, my pussy eager for that delight. I wiggled my hips back and forth. A bead of my cunt cream ran down my body as he stared at me.

He hardly felt lust for me.

I couldn’t have that. I needed him lusting for me. I wanted him to hunger for everything that I had. So I reached into him and found his desires. They were cold. Reptilian. I seized them and fanned them with flames.

His tongue flicked out.

His cock emerged from his slit. It was...

Two cocks.

My eyes widened as two dicks emerged from his cock sheath. They were thick and covered in little bumps. I shuddered as his cocks engorged thicker and longer. They split from a single base that now emerged, forming a Y.

My entire body quivered with lust. I shuddered and sauntered to him. It was all I could do not to fall to my knees like an abject whore and worship them. My pussy dripped even more juices. He had to taste my passion.

“Very, very nice,” I said and stroked his cock. “They both work? They both can cum at the same time.”

“If they are both stimulated,” he answered. “Great Mistresssss.”

I smiled. “How interesting.” I sank to my knees on a pillow and gripped both his cocks. “Mmm, very, very interesting.”

Nephi and Princess Naryu watched as I gripped those cocks and stroked them. I pumped up and down them, precum spilling from both slits. I shuddered at how amazing this was. Two dicks. Identical dicks. I got to play with them both and make one lizardman happy.

I pressed the tips together and licked at them both. I gathered up his salty precum. He had a bitterer taste than I was used to. It was ... a new treat for me to enjoy. I moaned and licked at him again. He flicked out his tongue, a tad surprised.

Most ladies didn’t care about sucking him off, but this cock...

How could I not enjoy this dick?

I slid my lips over one of his cocks, the right one. He hissed as I did that. My lips slid over his thick shaft. I loved the feel of him in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around him. I stroked him, loving the feel of him in my mouth. This was a perfect moment. He was just such a delight for me to enjoy.

I suckled on him with all my might. I bobbed my head. He groaned as I did that. He stared down at me. His tongue flicked out again. He was tasting the air again. Tasting my hot pussy as I suckled on his big cock. I stroked the other one.

I moaned around him, my tongue dancing. Drool ran down my chin. I shuddered, feeling the pleasure building in him. He had his balls in his body. Delicious. I plopped my mouth off his right cock and swallowed his left.

“Mistresssss,” he hissed.

I moaned around his left dick and bobbed my head. I worked my lips up and down him. I suckled hard, my cheeks hollowing. He would see the delights that a daughter of lust could give him. All the pleasure that my mouth would deliver to him.

“Yesssss.” His triangular muzzle opened wide. “That’ssss so good. Mistressss!”

I suckled hard on Nazak’s cock. I loved him. My tongue danced around him as more of his bitter precum filled my mouth.

I didn’t mind the taste. I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down his cock. He hissed as I did that. I suckled with all my might on him. I wanted him to erupt in my mouth. Just spurt all that cum. It would be a delight to have him flooding my mouth with his jizz.

I suckled harder on him. I nursed with all my might on his cock. He hissed and snarled. I popped my lips off his left dick and swallowed his right, drool running down my chin. I fisted the other rod. I gave the lizardman pleasure.

“That’s so hot,” Princess Naryu moaned.

I agreed.

I went back and forth, sucking the lizardman’s cock. I worshiped him. I switched back and forth from dick to dick. I loved his two rods. His cold eyes stared down at me, but I felt the heat building in him

The need to cum.

I fisted his cocks as I suckled from one to the other. I reveled in this delight. His bitter, salty precum filled my mouth. My tongue danced over his crown. I was so ready for him to erupt. I felt him coming closer and closer to bursting.

I put the lust in him that he wanted to cum on my face.

I suckled hard on his right cock. I swirled my tongue around his left dick. My boobs swayed and my necklaces jingled as I nursed on one dick than the other. I loved this lizardman. He snarled as his balls tightened.

I ripped my mouth off his right dick and moaned, “Are you going to cum on my face!”

“Yesssss, Mistressss!”

“Then jizz on me!” I moaned, stroking my hands up and down his cocks, the bumps massaging my palms. “Coat my face in your passion, Nazak!”

“Mistressss!” he snarled and his cocks erupted.

They both pulsed and spurted streams of thick cum. I gasped in delight as he bathed my face in his bitter seed. I closed my eyes as his jizz washed over my cheeks and nose. My forehead and lips. He coated me in his seed.

“Las’s big dick!” I moaned, my pussy on fire.

I opened my mouth wide, catching that salty, bitter cum. It was a wonderful treat, so different from any other seed I had enjoyed. I reveled in it flowing down my throat. I gulped it down as both his cocks erupted again and again.

He got the cum in my hair. I loved it spilling down my features and dripping onto my breasts and necklaces. I stroked his cock, working out every last spurt of monstrous cum he had. The lizardman hissed as he erupted.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I moaned. “Gods, that’s good!”

“Mistressss,” he moaned as he erupted a final time into me. “Mistressss, that’s so good!”

“It is,” I moaned as I dripped in his cum. I rose. “Now, on your knees!”

“Mistressss,” he breathed and dropped to his knees. Even then, his muzzle was only level with my bellybutton. He fell forward onto his hands to bring his triangular muzzle to my pussy. He pressed his reptilian snout into my pussy lips.

His tongue flicked into my cunt.

I gasped as his long, forked tongue reached so deep into me. He teased my walls before reaching to my cervix. I gasped as he tickled the entrance to my womb with his tongue. I had never felt the like before. Those forked ends brushed it.

I squeezed my cunt down on his cock. I loved how great he felt in me. It was just a rush to have that pleasure swirling around in me. He teased me with that naughty tongue. My eyes rolled back in my head.

“Gods damn, that’s good,” I moaned. I swept out lust to Princess Naryu. “Oh, yes, yes, Nazak, that tongue ... that tongue is amazing!”

He pulled his tongue out of me to hiss, “Mistresssss. I am honored to eat out your pussssy.”

“Yes, yes, honored,” I moaned as he thrust his tongue back into me.

Princess Naryu padded up to me. She leaned in and licked up the cum on my cheek with her feline tongue. The roughness of it made me shiver. She gathered up the salty, bitter jizz with hunger. I had her lusts under control.

“Mmm, I think you made sure I would like that, Mistress,” Princess Naryu said. “That is ... different.”

“It’s delicious,” I moaned.

“Yes,” she gasped and licked up more of the cum on my face.

I reveled in her hot tongue slathering over my cheeks. She cleaned me up as that amazing tongue wiggled around in my pussy. The forked end stroked my cunt and tickled my cervix. Nazak drew back his tongue and thrust it into me, never pulling it all the way out of me as he fucked me with it.

It was such a delicious thrill to have all that pleasure sweeping through me. I trembled as he licked at me with such passion. He stirred me up with that naughty tongue of his. I shuddered, my face twisting in delight.

Princess Naryu cleaned up all the cum from my face in moments, her tongue sweeping over my lips. Her whiskers brushed my face. I shuddered as she did that. She was such a naughty slave. She lapped at me one more time.

“Mmm, there you are,” she purred.

“Thank you,” I moaned as I shuddered, reveling in what Nazak did to my pussy.

The lizardman drove me wild with that hot tongue of his. He stroked it around in me. My eyes squeezed shut. I loved the way he danced about in me. I trembled, the heat swelling and swelling in me. I hurtled toward that amazing climax.

His tongue tickled my cervix again before pulling back. His reptilian lips massaged my cuntlips. I loved the feel of his scales on my twat. His tongue was so nimble. He hardly filled me up, but he knew how to touch me.

How to pleasure me.

“Nazak!” I moaned. “Las’s big dick, you’re going to make me cum so much!”

He drew back his tongue and fucked into my depths again and again. I loved it so much. I savored every last second of this delight. I rose toward that explosive burst of delight I couldn’t hold back much longer.

I didn’t want to.

“Las’s big dick!” I moaned as she tickled my cervix again. “Yes!”

I surrendered.

“Nazak!” I gasped as my pussy convulsed around his tongue.

He ripped his tongue out of my spasming cunt. My juices flooded out and bathed his muzzle. I bucked, my tits jiggling. My necklaces clinked as they slid over my heaving boobs. Stars flashed across my vision.

The rapture drowned my mind. All that euphoria spilled through my thoughts. He inundated me with ecstasy. I loved it. He rubbed his reptilian lips into my cunt. The pleasure washed through me. I loved every last second of it.

“Oh, that’s so good,” I groaned. “Yes, yes, you know just what to do to me. Ooh, you are one wicked lizardman!”

“Mistressss,” he snarled into my pussy.

I shuddered through my orgasm. My heart pumped heat through my body. Euphoric delight. My pleasure peaked in me. I loved all that bliss sweeping through my body. I felt so magnificent. I sucked in a deep breath, my fingers flexing and replacing.

“Very, very good, Nazak,” I said and turned around. I dropped to my hands and knees on the pillows. I wiggled my rump. “You have two cocks. I have two holes. Fuck me so hard. Show me all your passion!”

“As you desssssire, Mistressss,” he said and sank to the ground behind me. His two dicks slapped down on my rump.

I shuddered, so eager to have those two dick is me. This would be just such an exciting moment. He moved his two cocks across my butt-cheeks and nuzzled one into my butt-crack while the other moved down to my bush and found the wet lips of my pussy.

“Yes,” I moaned as he thrust.

His one cock pushed into the folds of my pussy while my asshole resisted the other. I stretched and stretched to take his cock. I loved the feeling of expanding to swallow him. That was just perfect. I groaned as he pushed harder.

“Ram those cocks into me, Nazak!” I moaned. “You don’t have to be gentle with me! I’m a demigoddess!”

“Yes, Mistressss!” he snarled and thrust hard.

His cock rammed past my asshole and plunged into my pussy at the same time. The bumpy shafts filled both my holes up. I shuddered as my cunt and bowels stretched around his dick. I trembled, my boobs and necklaces swaying beneath me.

It was magical. I loved having his cock so deep into me. I savored that wonderful heat. It was a fantastic rush to have all that pleasure in me. A big smile spread on my lips as he gripped my hips and drew back his cocks.

I squeezed my bowels and my pussy around his dicks. Those bumps massaged both my holes. Such pleasure swept through me. He snarled and rammed back into my cunt and asshole. He filled me up with his magnificent shafts.

“Mistressss!” he hissed as he pumped away at me.

“That’s it, Nazak,” I groaned. “That’s perfect. Just hammer me with those monstrous dicks!” He thrust back into my asshole and snatch. He buried into me with such force. I loved how deep and hard he plunged into me. It was wonderful having him fuck me like that. He buried into me with such wonderful force.

I squeezed my anal sheath around one dick and my pussy around the other. They moved in unison. That was different. I had been double-fucked before, but having two cocks thrusting in and out of me again and again was just a delicious treat.

“Oh, Nazak, you mighty lizardman!” I moaned. “Fuck me so hard!”

“Like this, Mistressss?” he demanded and thrust even harder into me.

“Yes!” I squealed. “Las’s big dick, just like that!”

He thrust away at me, his two dicks plunging into my pussy and asshole. The twin frictions swirled through my nethers. They stirred me up. I loved every last second of that delight dancing through me. I enjoyed every moment of him fucking me.

He pounded me with such passion.

He rose toward cumming in me. He wanted to release all his seed in both my holes. He wanted to breed me. That was how lizardmen reproduced, of course. I loved him thrusting to the hilt in me. It was just a magical moment.

My orgasm built and built as he thrust away at me. The bumpy texture of his cocks stimulated my snatch and asshole. My anal sheath clamped down on one mighty dick while my pussy gripped the other wondrous cock.

Over and over, his twin rods plunged into me. He hissed and grunted as he fucked me. I rocked forward and backward, my tits swinging beneath me as I enjoyed every last second of this delight. I savored this heat washing through me.

I was so close to cumming. So close to that delight rushing through me. It would have me just bursting in such passion. I squeezed down on his big cock as he fucked me so hard. So fast. He plowed into me.

“Nazak!” I moaned.

“I want to feel you cum, Mistressss!” he hissed. “Then I must pull out!”

“No!” I groaned. “Cum in me! You won’t breed me! I want your jizz pumping into my pussy and asshole!”

“As you wish, Mistressss!” he groaned as he thrust into me, churning up my cunt and asshole.

My holes melted around him as those two wonderful cocks buried into my holes at the same time. I shuddered, squeezing down my pussy and anal sheath around his dicks. He was so close to erupting. I nudged him as he buried into me.

“Las’s big dick!” I howled and came.

My pussy and asshole writhed around his cocks. I savored that hot delight rushing through me as he thrust his dicks in and out of my spasming holes. The pleasure drowned my mind. Such hot and molten bliss smothered my thoughts.

“Mistressss!” he snarled as he buried to the hilt in both my holes.

And erupted.

Hot cum jetted into my cunt and asshole. I loved having him spurting in both my holes. He erupted into me again and again. I loved how he did that. It was such a wild moment to experience. My anal sheath and pussy convulsed around him. I shuddered, savoring every last second of this delight.

My face contorted with the passion of this moment while his cum erupted over and over into both my holes. He filled my pussy and my bowels with his jizz. He flooded me with everything that I had. Princess Naryu and Nephi watched me.

I loved it.

“Nazak, you studly lizardman!” I moaned.

“Your pussy, Mistressss!” he snarled. “Your asshole! So deliciousssss!”

“It is!” I squealed.

My flesh suckled him dry as my orgasm hit that wonderful peak. I loved all that pleasure sweeping through me. Stars flashed across my vision as he erupted into my pussy and asshole one last time. I drained both his cocks.

“Oh, yes, yes,” I moaned. “You’re from the Uth Jungles.”

“I am,” he said.

“You know the rakshasas that live there, the tribes?” “Yessss,” he said slowly.

I looked at him. “And do you know what the mountain of bone is?”

He ripped his cock out of me. “A terrible place. Deep in the heart of Uth.”

“Good,” I said. “Mmm, I have to buy you! Princess Naryu, I don’t care what it costs. We need him to guide us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.