The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust - Cover

The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 68: Mother Shows Her Daughter How to Please a Man

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 68: Mother Shows Her Daughter How to Please a Man - Years and years after the The Knight and the Acolyte, the Las, God of Lust, is held in bondage by his daughter, Throwia, Goddess of Suffering. Meanwhile, three of his children live on a tropical island with their family. Kurtis, Las's son, dreams of something more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by Ultrasound 7 and has allowed me to share it with you. This may contain scenarios and acts that I normally wouldn’t write. There will be a strong sex slave/domination theme. I will keep this from violating any cannon established in the world and I developed the mythology that drives this story.

Kurtis – The Free City of Hargone

The next morning, the Sahib’s cousin showed up. I was eager for the meeting with the outfitter. We needed lots of supplies to cross the desert, the Savanna, and penetrate deep into the Uth Jungle. It would be a trek before us.

I was standing in the middle of the private garden. Palm trees grew around it to shade us from the sun. Two fountains bubbled, spilling their water into pools dotted with lotus flowers and reeds. Several smaller apricot trees dotted the area, their flowers just in bloom. The air held a sweet scent. My harem was with me. Diane danced to music only she could hear, looking so happy as her silvery hair spun around her body.

The Sahib came in first, clasping his hands. “May I present my cousin, the illustrious Mohmut and his gorgeous wife, Anisha, and their lovely daughter, Zanya.”

The owner of the Desert Hare stepped to the side and swept a bow. A man who had a similar face stepped through. He wore rich, blue robes and a turban fringed in gold. All of his fingers had gold rings with jewels on them: sapphires, turquoises, and blue garnets. He had oiled his beard to a point and wore a large smile.

His women were as ebony skinned as any in Hargone, his wife wearing a tight-fitting robe of purple with a belt of silver to accentuate her waist. The robe opened in the front to reveal a wonderful swath of her dark breasts draped in silver necklaces studded with amethysts. She wore a silk veil over her nose and mouth, her eyes dark and sultry. They fell on me.

Her lusts quivered.

The daughter was clad in white trimmed in gold. She was more demure than her mother, her hands folded at her side. She wore her black hair a long braid that fell down her back. Golden chains were woven into the long tail.

She glanced at me and looked away, a moment desire washing through her. The innocent sort. A virgin. Fourteen, maybe. She was delicious. I loved the sight of her. I smiled, my dick throbbing hard. I wanted to just take her right here and now.

“Lord Kurtis,” Mohmut said, touching his hand to heart than lips before sweeping out his arm as he bowed before me. “It is an honor to outfit your expedition.”

I nodded, glancing at his wife and daughter. I stirred both their desires for them. The wife took her husband’s arm while smiling behind her transparent veil. She licked her lips and flicked up and down me. She didn’t strike me as very faithful wife.

“Such delicious flowers you have brought with you,” I said, taking his daughter’s hand and bending down to kiss the back.

She shuddered, her eyes growing dewy as I played with her desires even more.

“And one that has never been plucked,” I added. “How ... delightful.”

“Yes, yes, I do so like to show off my many blessings,” Mohmut said. “Modesty is proclaimed a virtue by those who have nothing to flaunt.”

My eyes flicked to his wife’s cleavage. “Yes, yes, and you, and your lovely wife, have much to flaunt.”

Anisha arched her back, thrusting out her breasts at me. They quivered, the silver necklaces jiggling. This would be quite the delicious negotiation. I turned back to my sisters. Lasla winked at me while Pyrriah rolled her eyes.

“My sister, Pyrriah, and my slaves will do the negotiations,” I said, “while I make sure you are a man of good taste and are trustworthy of our coin.”

“Of course, of course,” he said as I took his wife’s hand drew her away. He didn’t seem to have a problem. Had he used his wife like this for business before. I wouldn’t be surprised. He had that feel to him.

Well, that was fine with me.

I led the wife and daughter to the back of the garden where there was this small table with pillows for sitting on. I sank down on the pillows before the wife and mother. They smiled at me, their lusts brimming for me. I was playing with them

And so was Lasla.

Who was sitting beside the merchant. Oh, she was going to work on him. Good for her. She might even fuck him, but she did prefer monster cocks. Still, we would have our fun. That was the important thing about it.

Being Children of Las had its perks.

I opened my robe and pulled out my cock. It thrust out hard before me. The wife smiled and removed her veil. She let it swing from a silver chain woven in her black hair. She undid her belt while her daughter trembled.

“It is her first time servicing a man,” she said. “Her father has held her back for just such a powerful lord, such as yourself.”

“I’m more than honored,” I said as her silver belt came off. She knew what I wanted because I was manipulating her lusts.

She dropped the belt casually onto the soft grass that grew here. She opened her robes, revealing her ebony form. Her large breasts swayed, her nipples, as black as night, thrusting hard from wide areola. She had a mother’s figure with curving hips. She had no pubic hair. The pink depths of her pussy peeked through her folds that dripped with her excitement.

“Strip her,” I said, starting a new lust in her. A desire for her daughter. Anisha had been with women before, but she had never considered insect. I let her see her daughter as a woman. A beauty to be desired by me and herself. “Let me see her blossom.”

“Yes, my Lord,” she purred, her boobs swaying. Her silver necklaces shifted over those ebony breasts. They clinked together as she undid her daughter’s robe and unwrapped the white cloth. It was wound around the girl’s body in a cunning way to wrap her in several layers and really hide her girlish charms.

But soon the virgin’s body came into view. First, her slender, ebony legs. I could see most of her thighs. Then her belly came into view, flat with a cute divot for her bellybutton. She suckled in a deep breath as she stood here.

I licked my lips, loving what I saw. She was a gorgeous creature, that was for sure. Just lovely as more of the white cloth unwound from her body. The next pass revealed her budding breasts. They were small little apples that might one day swell to the size of her mother’s large tits. The promise of them made my dick twitch.

Lastly, her pussy came into view. She was shaved, too, her slit so tight not a hint of pink could bee seen. Just the ebony of her vulva. She did have juices, though. She dripped with them. I shuddered at how gorgeous the pair were.

“I think you need to teach your daughter how to please a man with her mouth,” I said.

“Mmm, I think so,” purred Anisha. The sexy Halanian mother glanced at her daughter. She leaned in and gave her a quick but sensual kiss on the lips that had my cock almost bursting with the naughty sight.

When Anisha pulled her mouth back, a thin strand of saliva connected their lips before it snapped. The daughter blinked and licked her lips, clearly surprised by the kiss from her mother. She almost didn’t know how to take it. She shivered their, looking so adorable. I loved the sight, my cock so hard.

Anisha knelt, pulling her sweet Zanya down with her. Mother and daughter knelt before me, both so ebony and gorgeous. Anisha grabbed my cock with her dark hand and glanced at her daughter. Zanya trembled there, her lusts quivering through her, almost overwhelming the poor virgin.

She didn’t know what to do with these feelings that were surging through her. This was all so new to her. I loved her innocence. I would show her how to enjoy those feelings. I would break her in with her mother’s help.

“Mmm, now I like to start licking the tip,” purred Anisha. She lowered her head, her boobs and necklaces swinging before her. She licked her pink tongue across the crown of my cock.

I groaned at how amazing that felt. My eyes rolled back in her head. “Gods, that’s good.”

“See how he shuddered,” Anisha continued. “That’s how you knew you did a good job. Now, your turn, my plum.”

Zanya swallowed and leaned over. The virgin’s long braid slipped off her shoulder and spilled over my leg. She leaned closer and closer. Her breath washed over the crown of my cock. I groaned at the feeling. She licked me a moment later.

I groaned as her tongue stroked across the crown of my dick. That was such a naughty sensation to feel. I groaned in delight, glad to enjoy that sensation. She looked up at me with hits wide-eyed expression.

She didn’t expect it to taste so good.

“It was ... salty, Mother,” she whimpered. “A good sort of saltiness.”

“Indeed, my little plum,” purred the mother. She darted her head down and licked at my cock. She swirled around the crown, bathing me with that nimble organ. “Mmm, come join me.”

“Yes, Mother,” the girl whispered.

Zanya joined her mother. They both licked around the crown of my dick. I shuddered, savoring that delight. Pleasure rushed through me as their tongues stroked over the spongy tip. I groaned as I loved the sight of their tongues brushing.

They met.

Their lips brushed as their desire for each other flared. I savored the feel of their awakening lesbian incest.

They were both so sexy as they kissed for a moment. I groaned at the sight of them, my dick throbbing in the mother’s hand. The incestuous passion blooming between them was quiet the delight to witness.

I was glad to see it. So glad to have them kissing. It was such a great treat to witness. Then they broke apart and licked my cock some more. They bathed the crown, giving me such delicious pleasure. They were both so good at this.

“Now, I like to suckle on him,” purred the mother. She engulfed the crown of my cock, her lips sliding over it. The warmth engulfed the tip.

She nursed.

I groaned as she suckled on me with passion. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. She drove me wild with her suckling. She knew what she was doing. She was so good at that. It was outstanding having her bobbing her head.

Her tongue stroked around the crown of my dick. The daughter watched on, eyes wide. Her mother bobbed her head, necklaces clinking as he worked her mouth up and down my cock. The powerful suction had me groaning.

“Las’s big dick, that’s good,” I growled.

Anisha slid her lips up my cock and popped off. “Now you suckle on Lord Kurtis’s cock.”

“Yes, Mother,” the girl whispered. She leaned over and kissed the tip.

“Just slide your lips over it,” cooed the mother. “Yes, yes, like that. And don’t brush him with your teeth. Mmm, you’re doing good, my little plum.”

The girl swallowed my cock, her lips sealed around it. She suckled for a moment. That was such a delicious sensation. I groaned at the pleasure. It was a fantastic delight to have feel rushing down my cock to my nuts.

“Use your tongue,” the mother purred. “Swirl it around his cock.”

Zanya did. I groaned as the virgin teased me like that between her suckles. She had such passion she wanted to unleash. She was so ready to unleash it, and I wanted to enjoy every last second of her passion. I wanted her to drink all my cum down.

“Now bob your head, my little plum. Work that mouth up and down his cock. He’s going to love that.”

I groaned as the girl did just that. I loved it so much. She suckled with passion on me. I groaned at how wonderful it was. This was just such an amazing rush to have her nursing on me with all that passion. I shuddered, enjoying every last second of her suckling on me.

She swirled her tongue around my cock. I groaned as she suckled on me. I loved how she nursed on me. It was a fantastic rush to have her bobbing her head. She flicked her tongue around my crown. She was putting all her mother’s lessons to work.

“That’s good,” purred the mother. “Sometimes, I like to stop sucking a dick to nuzzle into the man’s balls and rub my face into their nuts. I just love to feel the hair on my lips and face.”

Anisha did just that. I groaned as she licked at my nuts and suckled on one while her daughter nursed on my dick. The virgin had such a hot mouth. She worked on me with all her might. I loved that a lot. She definitely knew what she was doing. She was loving my dick with that hot mouth of hers.

“Gods damn,” I groaned. “That’s good.”

“Mmm, you play with his balls while I suckle on his cock, my plum,” Anisha purred.

The girl popped her mouth off my cock and swapped places with her mother. Zanya nuzzled her innocent lips into my balls. She felt so excellent doing that while her mother swallowed my cock. Anisha suckled on me with such lust, moaning around my dick as she did so.

The humming of her delight massaged the crown of my cock. That made things feel even better. I loved that so much. My dick twitched in her mouth. I savored everything that was going on. I loved how she suckled on me with that hot mouth.

“Gods damn, Anisha,” I groaned.

She winked at me.

“Your balls are very ... naughty, Lord Kurtis,” Zanya whimpered. “But ... but...”

Her mother popped her mouth off my cock and moaned, “You’re just like me. You like to suck on a big dick. Mmm, come on. Suckle on his big cock. After today, I’ll show you which of the household servants have the best dicks to suckle on.”

“Yes, Mother,” she purred, her excitement mounting.

She swallowed the crown of my cock and suckled hard. I groaned as that cutie bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. Her mother massaged my nuts while she watched her daughter blowing me. A proud smile spread on her lips.

Zanya brought me closer and closer to that magical moment. She was so good at. I loved how she worked her mouth up and down my dick. I groaned at the amazing friction she created. It was just an exciting rush to have her sucking on me like that.

Just a fantastic rush.

“Mmm, but share with your mother,” cooed Anisha.

Zanya slid her mouth off my cock with a certain reluctance. I groaned at that wet pop. A wave of heat rushed down my shaft to my balls. I groaned as the mother swallowed me next. She devoured my cock with that hot mouth of hers.

She bobbed up and down, sucking on me with passion. I loved how she did that. She nursed on me with such passion. I savored every last second of her nursing on me with such hunger. It was just a wonderful delight. My eyes rolled back in my head.

“Gods damn, your mother knows how to suck dick,” I groaned.

“Yes,” whispered Zanya.

The mother purred around my cock with her obvious delight as she brought me closer and closer to erupting. I wanted to cum on her face. On both their faces. They would look so delicious soaked in my jizz. My pearly spunk would contrast so perfectly with their cute faces.

The mother popped her mouth off and held me for her daughter. Zanya swallowed with greedy excitement. She suckled on me, looking so adorable with her lips wrapped around my cock as she nursed on me. Her tongue danced around my tip.

“Yes,” I groaned. “That’s good. You taught your daughter well.”

“Thank you, my Lord,” purred Anisha, her boobs swaying as she winked at me.

The heat swelled in my nuts as Zanya suckled on my cock. She bobbed her head before she switched with her mother again. Anisha suckled on me her tongue dancing. She moaned, using her vocal cords to stimulate me before passing me back to her daughter.

It was wild how they passed me back and forth. I enjoyed every last moment of the mother’s than the daughter’s hot mouths sucking on me. I rose toward that moment of erupting. I would spurt all over their faces.

They coaxed me closer and closer to bursting, both of them wiggling their hips. I glanced over at the negotiations, many of my women crowded around the table to add their input. Mohmut’s wife and daughter loved me.

“I’m going to cum,” I groaned, savoring the daughter’s mouth on me. “Your mother knows what to do.”

“Yes, yes, when a man has two women suckle on his cock, he likes to mark them with his seed,” purred Anisha. “To prove to the women his dominance over them. And it’s so sexy to have a man shower you in his strength.”

Zanya slid her mouth off my cock with a wet plop. “Yes, Mother.”

I loved those words. I loved this moment. It was so exciting. My heart pounded in my chest as Anisha stroked my cock. She pressed her cheek against her daughter’s. They both stared up at me as the mother fisted my dick.

“Cum on our faces, my Lord,” cooed Anisha.

“Yes, yes, cum on our faces,” whimpered the daughter.

“Gods damn, yes,” I growled as the pressure burst at the tip of my cock.

I erupted.

My cum spurted from my dick and splashed across both their faces. I coated them with jizz. My pearly spunk splashed across their ebony skin. It was so hot drenching mother and daughter in my seed. The pleasure slammed through me.

Each eruption crashed ecstasy into my mind. I loved it. I savored that heat crashing through me. It was perfect as I came on their faces. A big smile spread on my lips as I groaned through the pleasure. Ecstasy slammed into my thoughts. Stars flashed across my vision.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I growled as I spurted across their faces. “Las’s big dick!”

They caught my spunk on their tongues as more and more of the bliss rushed through me. It was so worth it. I loved every last second of this delight surging through me. It was perfect. I grunted with passion. I savored all this ecstasy sweeping through me.

“My Lord,” Anisha groaned as I erupted one last time.

“Mother,” whimpered the girl, her youthful face dripping in my cum. “He ... I ... That was ... so exciting.”

“I know,” she purred and licked up a large streak of cum running down her daughter’s cheek. The mother held that spunk on her tongue and kissed her daughter on the lips, sharing it with her.

I smiled at the sight, my dick throbbing with the delight of this moment. It was so hot watching her and her daughter swabbing cum back and forth. That was just how things should be done. My cock ached to ram into their pussies.

They broke the kiss. The mother licked up more cum and kissed her daughter again. They groaned, sharing my spunk. They reveled in it while my lusts boiled over. Mohmut’s wife and daughter had never done this for him.

No, no, they did it for me.

The second time they broke their kiss, Zanya licked up the cum. She took a tentative lick of her mother’s chin, scooping up a large dollop of pearly jizz, and kissed her mother on the lips. I grinned at the sight.

“She’s such a quick learner,” I said, my cock twitching and throbbing.

The mother just moaned as she swabbed my cum back and forth with her daughter.

The pair licked each other up, pink tongues lapping pearly spunk off ebony skin. I drank in the sight. Works of beauty had to be enjoyed. Especially ephemeral ones that wouldn’t last for long. I created this art.

I enjoyed watching it.

“Your daughter needs to be ready to be fucked,” I said. “Butter up her pussy. Make her cum. Give your daughter her first taste of an orgasm.”

“I’m so ready to make my sweet plum cum,” Anisha purred. “Lie down on your back and spread your legs.”

“Yes, Mother.” The girl leaned back onto the grass beneath the apricot tree. She spread her legs wide, trembling as she did. She looked so delicious. Just a cutie that needed to be devoured. I wanted to bury my face into her pussy and lap at her. Just feast on her with everything that I had.

But the mother got to enjoy that delight. As the girl spread her legs, her tight slit parted just enough now to show off the blushing pink of her juicy depths. I loved the sight. Sadly, her mother blocked my view by bending down to feast.

Still, watching a mother eat out her virgin daughter was never bad thing. I was just so glad to enjoy the sight. My dick throbbed as Anisha started her feast. The girl moaned, her back arching. She tossed her head from side to side as she quivered here.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.